SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^ I've been G0m3r. Very Happy

BTW how do you decipher all of that jibberish?

Your Mr. 3 (E) I take it?

Yes, I am the almost legendary Mr 3 (E) no I have no idea what he was saying.
I'm working on giving him more victims and getting him to another cafe (no particular reason, other than a safari starts with the first 22 yards, and moves on from there)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ But you seem to talk (in gtalk) the same stuff to him, what is that?

Speaking of safari, I have mentioned a new way of making money to him. It may be a stretch for this lad, but if he is up for it, we can send him to the horn of Africa to make some real money. Its not for the faint of heart, but has a big payday. Most lads just do 1 or 2 jobs then come home rich! Razz

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps sending me accounts that have been mentioned (and likely reported) before.

I've recommended that he/we use NutWe5t, since they are so professional.
Just like us.

Good advice on the nagging, by the way!
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From smallboi:

Quote:
Please be very careful with the people you communicate with.I will be more happy if you can sign up to a new yahoo mail account just for this business if you want us to continue with this transaction i equally inform the company not to take your mail from this gmail.com account is not save for you.If you want us to continue with this transaction you sign up to a new yahoo account write me with new account so we proceed.If pay money to anybody is not from me.Just be careful.
The sacamers are all in gmail.com,the black fools from Africa.
Please do this and get back to me today or i will instruct them not to communicate with you.

Uh oh...now what?

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dialogue was going fine, I am sooo about to send the money. But Mr. G0mer has contacted me! I have reported G0mer to Smallboi and remittance boi, I need an explanation as to why G0mer knew so much about the deal, yet did not know our password! This type of stuff spooks a small town pastor! It may take weeks for me to be confident about sending after this security breech! Very Happy

He has been contacting me very often, I'm just setting the hook deeper:)

Just a suggestion, but I believe the Simba Safari Camps are having a wonderful charity dinner where several baiters are invited for Christmas... Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He is bluffing, keep sending your email from a gmail account, he will still take it. You can always play the coy 5ultan... OK I have a yahoo account, now what??? Then still email with your gmail account.

He gave Hu9h J@zz the same thing, but kept taking his email.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GBP means Great Britain Pounds stilling

Now we know.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna has once again tried to send the money by bank transfer, but lo and behold:

Quote:
I don't know what kind of games you are playing, but this is the second account you have sent me that is blocked or suspended. I don't think this is funny at all. I'm trying to help Sgt. 5m1th, and you can't even set things up for a simple bank transfer. If you can't handle this, perhaps Sgt. 5m1th should look for a different security company.

See if he can actually send a bank account that isn't already one of the three used on us.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After much silence, I received messages from the remittance department in Madrid on my first character today, along with the bank director on my second character.

My second character also got a "Proof of Fund" document. Not the worst I've seen as yet, except for London being spelled "Londoon". Not sure if anyone else got that.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

SGT Smallboi to me 3:40 PM (14 minutes ago)

Guy pls leave my jobs and my account information alone if you want us
to work.Please leave my work alone.Why are you doing this to me.I have
given you all you want.
and you intend killing all my jobs.leave my
jobs and i will work any one you gave to me for you to chop am not
intrested.

Not quite smallboi, not quite...

EDIT:
Laughing My bad smallboi, I misunderstood you! It seems we have succeeded in thoroughly confusing this lad:

Quote:

SGT Smallboi to me 3:46 PM (7 minutes ago)

You are not lesting to me.I said one certing Mr E were also on my
account and i dont kn who is who.I just dont kn what to do.than to
save my works.
If you can understand i work the job given to me and do not kn who to
beleave again.
thats my problem here.

I will lestin more closely in the future. Hey, that might make a good sig line Surprised

Sounds more and more like desperation. Good work all! Notice the emails are only 6 minutes apart.

Last edited by Mjwoody on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mjw t/a Gomer,

My character sent the £850 to you as a cheque made out to CASH if that helps. He's been very slow to stop me. It went in the post to your London offices address - I figured that would impress him if you had a London address you use, and could cash cheques Wink It should arrive in the morning UK time, so your boys can cash it then, no problem...it's been a very compliant character, so you may want to speak well of George Smiley Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Cas, and anyone else new to town, please feel free to join in. You can get a hold of the scammer via either of his email addresses, although some people report more luck with the Yahoo.com one.

Is there a need for me anywhere (i.e. one of G0m3r's victims, etc.)? I already have a willing victim character ready to go Very Happy
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cas, I'd suggest getting MJW/Gomer to introduce you, then play it totally straight initially - it'll help smallboi with his trust/don't trust for Gomer Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

SGT Smallboi to me 10:52 PM (33 minutes ago)

Hello
I have just lost 3 of them cos of all this things nevr mind hw do we
move forward.But do not write them again.Please and your job to work.
if you fill like given me any thing,no problem.

CAS, your up!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He warned me too about those nasti african scammers.
Quote:
Hello sillybaitername,
Due to security resons do not contact the ATM people bacase they are black african scams that want to eat you money.Do not have anything doing with them.
Sgt back to me through this new mail account:And if you which to work with me as you are intrested do not use google. mail or gmail.Because this basters are into your persnal accounts.reading all open a new yahoo mail for this transaction please and do not talk to anybody that ask you to pay your money for that person is not from me.
My new e-mail account:[email protected]
Regards,
smallboi

I've been crossbaiting smallboi by replying to three other scammers (one conveniently named Smith) as if they are his remittancebois etc, and cc:ing him on the replies. I hope he's not getting confused and angry.

He does keep replying if you ignore his request to change to yahoo. Never let a lad get the upper hand.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
and do not talk to anybody that ask you to pay your money for that person is not from me.

So if he (as soldierboi or remittanceboi) asks you for money you are not to talk to him as it won't really be him Shocked

Is it just me or has he opened another can of confusion worms Question
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But you seem to talk (in gtalk) the same stuff to him, what is that?

Its a combination of lazy/poor typing. Some I've picked up from lads, the rest is just gibberish.

I've been palmed off to Belgium.
Quote:
Dear Baiter,
How are you today?After our board meeting with our director's yesterday.I was ask to inform you that, due to the economic and terroist activies going on in United Kingdom,our office has made an arrangement with the issue bank to transfer your case to their affiliate bank in BELGIUM where you are going to meet with our nominated staff's to help and guide you through so you claim you fund over their.

Our nominated staff's and your facilitator's are:
Eric D@niels and James Ad@ms.
The bank Name is:ING BANK BRUSSELS BELGIUM.
Please do get back to me when you are ready to go for your consignment and i will forward their contact you for further proceeding's.

Regards,
remittanceboi.

So we might now have to have a belgieboi character joining the party.
(has anyone been given a Spanish contact - Madboi?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
He warned me too about those nasti african scammers.

Quote:
Hello sillybaitername,
Due to security resons do not contact the ATM people bacase they are black african scams that want to eat you money.Do not have anything doing with them.
Sgt back to me through this new mail account:And if you which to work with me as you are intrested do not use google. mail or gmail.Because this basters are into your persnal accounts.reading all open a new yahoo mail for this transaction please and do not talk to anybody that ask you to pay your money for that person is not from me.
My new e-mail account:[email protected]
Regards,
smallboi

#Is that opposed to nasty white african scams .. I think I'll set Obama on him and put him straight.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...Just a small update to where I am with him....

I am keeping a low profile...
I am being very nice to him...

I like this soldier in Irak...
I want to be his friend....

You guys are screwing him in every direction!!! (and I love it!!!)

I am playing the guy he can trust...
I mean he is set to loose alot of money in the next few weeks...
(We know it.... He doesn't!!!!)
...All that is left is me... The nice guy....
After you guys are finished with him he will need a friend...

He is still using the gmail-01 with me...
...If G0mer and co. want to screw around with it I have no problem....

Would love to give you the info....

Keep Smiling!

"I'm aiming to get smallboi's friends to meet at 11:00 so they can wait until you arrive at 12:00 and beat you to a pulp.
Nothing personal, just business." (Baiter1 to Baiter2)
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sent me a new account to try. Resourceful little guy...
It's at Nat*on W*de Bunk, UK.

Has anyone had this one yet?
Can I claim my first Piggo?
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BBR, that looks like one I haven't got on my list. (We have a Lloyd's and two Barclay's.) Send it off to Alan and put the piggy in your siggy. Very Happy

ETA: Oh, yeah, and PM me with the account info as well, so I can add it to the file. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what he wrote previously.

I thought I was very clear about this..
/me wrote:
Smallboi,
I was very clear about this. I suggested that we pay half the fee upfront and half afterwards, and also split the upfront half between us. This way I would need $4000 out of pocket, and we could use the transferred money to pay the rest afterwards. 
You told me that you had discussed this with IRSC and that they agreed. Now it turns out that we need to pay the entire amount upfront. You seem very relaxed about finding a way for the remaining $8000 but I don't think it is that easy. 
Also, I don't like how all this makes me look bad to Remittanceboi, who had already noticed your miscommunication. I don't have experience with matters like these myself, but I feel you take it too lighthearted and I urge you to be more serious and more careful. 
I can pay $4000 or maybe $5000 at most now, and nothing more until january. We have to come up with some agreement with the IRSC. We need the transfer to pay the fees. 
Torv@lds Tur!ng
So they're gonna discuss whether $4000 is enough?
Smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
I will all get back and see what i can do with the security company.For the mean time, i will want you to discuss first with Agent Remittanceboi today and then get back to you.I believe he help us do something.I did not get you well that was why i miss informed him also.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Smallboi.
Yeeup.. and it is.
Remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Thanks for your updates,After speaking with Smallboi he has just given hope to wait until the amount are claimed by you that you are going to complete the balance of the payment to the company.This is not our mode of operation but i have given him my consent that i will accept this operation.
You make the transfer through money gram today and get back to me with you transfer information's so we proceed.
We wait to read from you.
Regards,
Remittanceboi.
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)7O3-Sgb-58I-5
Fax:+44(0)7OO-Sgb-8II-5
I think it's about time I made a bank transfer to the wrong account.

Edit:
gave Remittanceboi this:
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,

That is exactly correct. I will have difficulty getting the entire amount of the fees on short notice, but if Smallboi and I split half the fees between us, that comes down to $4000 each, which will be no problem.
I am very embarrassed about our misunderstanding earlier, but this is exactly what I had been communicating to Smallboi, and which he told me you agreed to. I have urged him to be more careful.

Today I have been out of the office until now. I will leave here in 1 or 2 hours and then make the transfer of $4000.

Thank you for your kind guidance and for accepting this procedure, even tho it may violate your policy. I would have no problem paying the entire amount at once, but that would take some more time to get.

Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Edit again:
..and Smallboi this:
/me wrote:
Smallboi,
Just a quick update. Today I got an email from Remittanceboi from 1R5C in which he writes that he has kindly agreed to accept the process I suggested a week ago, even tho this is not how they normally operate. So we are finally all on the same page now.
I'm about to leave from work, and then I shall transfer $4000 to Remittanceboi. Please do keep me informed.
Torv@lds Tur!ng

So I am compliant albeit a bit difficult but not friendly to smallboi, but very polite and humble to remittanceboi. He hasn't asked me to abandon gmail yet.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still got him stuck on the whole Yahoo thing:

Quote:
Can you please do as i told you before asking questions.It might be too late to do this.Do sign a now e-mail account with yahoomail.com for this deal and we will go in details of what ever you need to hear.
I will assume you don't understand but i will make understand when you have followed my instructions.Open a new account with www.yahoomail.com and write me with the account so we proceed.
I wait to read from you as soon as possible.

Um...NO...

Quote:
I will do nothing until you explain to me EXACTLY what is going on. You have done nothing but waste time and I'm tired of it.

Too harsh? Oh well!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Titania,

I've also been handed a new bank account:

ABBY NATIONAL BANK UNITED KINGDOM, account number ending in 1382

If it's new, let me know and I'll report it and PM you the info.

I wonder if we're setting up a lad fight in the not so distant future:

Quote:
Hi Baby,
I am mad to read from you with this same stories again.I have called their director and he said they are having problems with some account they hard,but do not want to believe it has affected this all so.That we should give them time to sort them self up.
Please baby do this and get my money out from this people.I know they are trying to frustrate us not to have this money away from them.
Give them this time to do what they want.
And get back to me if they have contacted you to do anything.
The weather here is too harsh on the skin.
I will write you back later in the day.
Stay cool for me oky.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smallboi has finally answered my 'nagging' character.
Still awaiting a reply to my 'properly introduced' character.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic