SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great, and I have a hunch why he may be getting frustrated by WU...Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course every bank account he is going to give us is going to have problems as well.... Twisted Evil

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be away on some RL business for 10 to 14 days from Tuesday, so Colin B4nkerm4n will be a bit quiet, I have not had a demand for moolah off him yet, I use libraries when I'm away so I'll try to look in and keep him hot.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G0m3r is not happy with the lad. The lad needs some chopping pain so feel free to chop away. If you want me to slap/taunt the lad, just let me know, I'll post his responses for your enjoyment. We can keep a running tally of how much has been chopped thus far, just to let the lad know what he could have made. Smile

He seems to think that now that he is on Yahoo he is impervious to G0m3r. Maybe it is best to let him keep thinking that...

Hu9h J@zz is now out of it. Some of G0m3r's US based guys paid him a visit and roughed him up for the rest of his cash, altogether $11,000.00 that was taken by the G0m3r Boyz.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK! I love chopping! Even if he's forbidden me to use one of the money transfer services...I'm sure the G0merboyz have bank account chopping capabilities Twisted Evil

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
cas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wondering if I can still get in on this one?
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Feel free to jump in at anytime CAS! The more, the merrier!

Remember, there is no wrong answer, the only thing dumber than a lad, is two lads! Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cas, and anyone else new to town, please feel free to join in. You can get a hold of the scammer via either of his email addresses, although some people report more luck with the Yahoo.com one.

This scammer is the laziest soul on earth though, so you may have to nag a lot Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Noooo!! (Oh Yesss!) I see more confusion on the horizon...

/me wrote:
Good morning Remittanceboi,
Hopefully you're having a fine weekend.
I'm sorry about the confusion. Smallboi had not informed me that he had gone ahead and made his transfer. I will make mine as soon as possible.
What I wanted to confirm was that you had agreed to postponing payment of half the fees until after the transfer. Thank you for that.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

..just trying to be polite and courteous to remittanceboi.

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Please i have not said anything like that.I was able to allow you pay half and half until you finish your payment before we transfer to you.
Your payment must be completed before the transfer,because,your account has to be activated with part of the money and others for booking of transfer.
Do make your part payment so we proceed.

Regards,
Remittanceboi.

Not said anything like that?! This is exactly what I had suggested to smallboi, and what he said he had discussed with you, and what you supposedly had agreed to.
This is all smallboi's fault!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow weekend as usual, but fresh joy this morning! It would seem his 'military friend' based in Hollywood, FL has contracted swine flu, and so has not been able to collect the payment from the named (Hollywood, FL) branch with his military ID card as planned - perhaps I could send the payment to another person, a barrister this time (a nice new one).

I'm sure I can manage that, but it would be such a shame if I again used the Western Union online supersecure service where I have to nominate a particular branch and form of ID, which would prevent anyone from cashing the payment in, say, Lagos by mistake.

This is my last cycle of WU, MoneyGram next, then bundle some notes in a package and send them with a courier maybe? I know some *cough* reliable *cough* courier companies.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Baiter,
I will have to discuss this with our director's here and we will give you a booking date for an appointment here in our head office so you will make the payment and equally claim your consignment as well.The booking date will be communicated to you within the week.
Please do revert back this mail with your

Thank you and Have a nice day.

Remittanceboi

Now, what could possibly go wrong?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nagging with nil results from the yahoo account as yet.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Mr 3 (E) has been at it again, trying to chop my mugu!

Quote:
To: Mr G0m3r

You are a big fool!!! by thinking i will let do what your doing.You are a monkey if you dont know it now.That you eat maga is all you can bost of.How can i be talking with fools like you.
I told you that Mr E wrote me and you are saying robish.And where treating you are doing to.If you want me to leave any of my magas for you,you come up like a man which you claim to be we talk on phone know each other before i belive you.Instead you will die looking into my affairs.I all have it work out is a matter of time it will come up.
Animal

He hadn't been responding to Mr. G0m3r too frequently, I finally got back under his skin.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bit p*ssed off that he had dropped one of my characters after my character claiming a £4,650 'fee' was 'f*cking outrageous' and so mentioned to him that a Barrister Gomer had got in touch offering a much better price for handling the deal - just £850 - and had even discounted the VAT as smallboi was in Iraq.

MJW, if you want to hurt him, you could mention this...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smallboi came through for me... rattle him a little and *tada* a response and I'm back on the hook.

I rattled...
My Character wrote:
Dr Smallboi,

The fees charged by your IRSC company are ludicrous - they expect me to send them £4,500 or something stupid like that. I have an email from a Barrister Go mer also talking about a transfer service and normally charging fees of just £850 + VAT, which is more reasonable - he says he knows of your case and that it would be only £850 but without tax as you're in Iraq and so it is tax-free. This is a much better deal if you ask me.

Please give your go-ahead and I'll send Barrister Go mer the fee and we can proceed post haste.

Best,
my character

Seemed to me that should light a fuse...

Smallboi wrote:
Hello <my character>,
Thanks for the mail,Barrister Go mer is a black monkey that wants to take away your money.Ask him where his office is,that you will like to pay at the desk.Do not have anything to do with any imposture in this deal.Follow up with the security company and ignore any other people for they out to take your money away from you.Do me a favour,can you open a yahoo id for this deal only. that is when i will tell you more about this transaction.The gmail is not save at all,and be careful with your dealing around.
I want to read from you through the new yahoo e-mail account.As for the payment when you write back will all talk about it.How to make the payment to the security company.
Regards,
Smallboi

Of course I will comply, but the de-education about gmail worked (well done guys), and he's given me the idea of insisting on paying fees in cash at the counter - sounds like a winner to me Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Consider it done.

Sgt Smallboi feeling the pain wrote:

Quote:

Is only what u can do and noting else.is just that you fel to reason with me and noting more.I dont know who i am fighting with is you or Mr.E.if you are in shoe what will u do.You hard an agreement with me and yet again you are working my magas.That is why i came in again to save them.If u want us to rich an agreement tell me what i can do for u and not this way.
am confuse about the whole thing.
If you be guy why are u doing all things to impress who.I have many magas to eat and have money to takecare of my self and not stories.If realy u want us to work u call or we will talk on phone and not hid identities why dealing with me.
Am not a small boy ok.

I sent him the taunt about the £850, lets see what we get back. Laughing Good question, never thought about it...

EDIT: @manbiteslion You may want to tell him that you paid B@rr G0m3r the money, as that is what I claimed in the taunt. Otherwile G0m3r may lose face Embarassed

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MJW OK, I will - the character is too confused to know up from down just now as he's trying to set up a yahoo address just for the lad.

And another character has had a clearly spooked email from smallboi asking her to open a yahoo account, so GMail is certainly off the menu now. Apparently 'they' can see everything I do with GMail.

Hoorah!

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just caught him on Google Chat
Quote:

me: Mr G0mer be pissed at u, what u do to him?
Sgt.C0llin: guy na wah
for u
what did i do to Mr G0mer
abi na Mr G0mer did to me
me: He in the cafe here, not a happy man, he want to find u, says finger chop time, u bin cutting his dolla?
Sgt.C0llin: na wah
his own abi na my own
ask him to chart with me
let talk man to man
me: I know he try to chop u dolla, he get upset when he no make dolla off guyman, i be watch him see wha he do
Sgt.C0llin: ok
but he has to be up and doing
me: He do well, got flash motor n all, but he to keen to chop dlolla, not let workin guy keep his own
Sgt.C0llin: na wahooooooo
he is too lessy to work
and harck people work
i don kn why
me: oooo, he not lik hear u say that, he work kidnap job last week. he prefer high roller cash cow, got some US bitches on his mind, send him too much money for my like

Who is playing Mr G0mer?
You've got a couple of things here to taunt him with.
And if he is asking anyone to switch to Yahoo, basically don't, I suspect he might look up your IP address, so if it doesn't match your supposed location he might pick up on it. (Presuming he is actually going to do something other than sit on his ar*e all day)

If there is anyone ho still wants him to play with him, please let me know and I'll try to set you up with him and a new script (probably Gold purchase or NOK scam) Let me (and Titania) know your character name and e-mail address and I'll try to get him interested in you

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've been G0m3r. Very Happy

BTW how do you decipher all of that jibberish?

Your Mr. 3 (E) I take it?

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so if it doesn't match your supposed location he might pick up on it.

Of course the best excuse is that you use a proxy for internet security purposes....keeps the hackers away or something to that effect.

For the in person payments to Mr. G0m3r, one can always go to a local address found at a serviced office rental, take your pick here:

http://www.instantoffices.com/global/en/?source=googleROWGeneral08

Mr G0m3r can have lots of associates in various countries, considering how big his gang is. Everyone could have in person payments with Mr. G0m3r, after he runs out of bank accounts or gives up on the numerous WU problems.

Got a new account from the security company:

Quote:
We are apologies to you on the resent problems we are having do to some logistics.Please bear with us.
Below is a new account information,do make the payment through here and get your fund read for transfer.

Account Number:xxxx10993344
BANK Name:BARCLAYS BANK UNITED KINGDOM

Include the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation.
We are always here to serve you better.

Not sure if this is a new one...but reporting it anyways.

ETA: It appears this one was reported earlier, so the account is new to me, but not new to the bait. Which means it's probably closed down already and I won't be able to get any money sent.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi, 
Sorry for the confusion. This is exactly what I have suggested to Smallboi. He told me that he had discussed this with you, and that you had agreed to it. I am sure you will now understand why I wanted to confirm it with you first. I should really follow my instinct. 
This is most unfortunate and I have no idea why he would tell me such things. I would think that it is in everybody's best interest to have it all worked out smoothly. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now, and assume that it was a misunderstanding. I will get back to him and see what we can work out, and let you know as soon as possible.
Again, apologies for the confusion. 
Best warm wishes,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Smallboi,
To my surprise, I found a message from Mr. Remittanceboi this morning. He states that he has never agreed to us paying half of the fees after the transfer. 
I thought I was very clear when I suggested this, and I didn;t think there could be any misunderstanding when you told me that you had discussed it and that Remittanceboi had agreed. 
Please be more careful about such matters. If you're not sure about something, just confirm and make sure. This way we can prevent such situations. You're not stupid if you ask questions about what isn't clear; only if you don't ask, and just leave it at that. I'm sure it makes both of us look bad to the remittance company, not just you. 
Torv@lds Tur!ng
Smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
I was told that if we want to make the payment,that can make it part by part until we able to finish the total amount.He is saying that without this sated amount that the money and account is inactive to be transferred to any account.So we have to complete the payment before any other thing.
I was of the opinion that we divide the some and pay bit by bit until we finish our depth.
If you can only transfer your own part we are left with $8,000.00USD which we will fine away and foot the bill.
Please don't be mad at me cos i understand him well
Waiting to read from you.
Smallboi.

I was very clear, and now you made me look bad, so I will probably be mad at you for a bit more.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nap, please X the bank details above - ta! ~MBL

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Putting 4pex on hold for a couple of weeks
Quote:
Right now I am traveling on business for my company, I do not have access to a scanner so I will have to do this when I get back, that will be about 10 or 12 days time. I am going to be in London/Paris/Madrid during next week, so if you have offices in any of those places I could call in with the details you want. You must let me know by tomorrow though if you want me to do that. B4nkerm4n

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a little more out of him. He is apparently taking exception to being called a smallboi

Quote:

SGT Smallboi <[email protected]> wrote:
Guy i am working on your maga but have not given them bill.Guy c all am asking is who is Mr.3 (E).and what is he trying to do to me.You call me a small boy and i kn you are a small boy in this business not that you hv information is why you are insulting people any how.Today is ur day.2morrow it might be mine.
Thanks for the insults and betray.

I'll maybe dish out some more facts of life, see if he wants to work with, again. The maga he is talking about is those of you that asked me to send you over as easy marks. Wink

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smallboi wrote:
I said you have open a new e-mail account to be save from all this Black African fools that where trying to still you money from you.
My character can't abide racism - this may prove a stumbling block...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic