SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also get this:

Hello
This mail is to inform you to call me from your cell phone from your country today so we can talk and I can know is am talking to a human been.

You should call me on my new NIGERIA line +2348077803125 so can here your voice.

Well I've been a human in the past, but when I'm hungover I feel anything but Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so I copy and paste the number into evaphone and dialled it. It seemed to pick up, for a whole 4 seconds! Then I dialled again, and again it seemed to pick up. If he could hear anything at all, it would've been loud techno music coming through media player.

Oh and did I mention by the way it is now 3.19am Nigerian time??? Twisted Evil

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a kidnapper, I am a fair enough pidgin speaker. I've played oga and lad quite a bit. I also have a fake lad character pretty well established (facebook, etc.).
Let me know. I think he's dropped me. One to many fake receipts.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scissor

Sounds like a PLAN to me! Have a look at the travel document I linked to earlier in the thread:

[url] http://talesfromadesperatehousewife.webng.com/bookingschedule.jpg [/url]

I think we can work something out! In the meantime, clingy little ditz sent him this:

My dearest Larry,

Are you there? I called you as requested and nothing. It rang and it rang and it rang and then you seemed to pick up the phone at your end and then silence.

Are you avoiding me? I hope not, as I would be heartbroken, my heart torn asunder by your cruel wicked japes. but you are not like that are you? Surely not!

Plus, I wanted to share the news with you personally. I will take out a special bank draft to get you the money to start your company.

And while I'm more than happy to transfer some money into your account, I do not need you to book me a hotel as I will be staying at the Sheraton in Lagos hotel. It is quite close to the airport and was booked by my old family friend Werner, who owns his own travel agency and put me onto the online booking system.

I was thinking about $5,000 to transfer to you for other things like car rentals to get me around the roads in Nigeria. Werner said I would need a four wheel drive to get around in. I myself was thinking something in Pink. Can you get pink 4 wheel drives in Nigeria? what do you think? you know the roads there better than me

What are your banking details again?

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

Let's see if he bites Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't send pictures of anyone famous as I think this guy is pretty experienced. He is obviously trying to assure himself you are genuine.

Maybe you can say you don't want any swanky hotel, you just want to be with him.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12

Last edited by wilburwright on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use photos of New York based Performance artist International chrysis. One she was very pretty, so the guys love her. two she's passed on now, so no email suddenly saying why are you using my picture.

But three is the best part. If they work who she is they'll find out she was a pre op transsexual! She still had her junk in her trunk (is that the expression I'm looking for here???)

And four, Chrysis was working on an acting career when she died in 1990. I like to think I'm keeping her acting career alive and right now she's playing a ditz middle aged housewife Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IC: I'm posting from my phone, so I can't really see the image. I'll try to get to a PC soon. In the mean time, maybe we should get some details planned out. I'll send you a perfumed PM shortly.
Also, my take on the lodgings situation: tell him you would forego the Sheraton in favor of his sweet bachelor pad, if only he would send you pictures to assure you it is up to snuff. Maybe he could stand in shirtless flexing poses or something to seal the deal.
< Insert your favorite puking smiley here >

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re The Sheraton: That's a DAMN FINE idea and one I will use immediately! Good stuff Mr scissorkick Cool

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And one I went with! GREAT stuff, Mr scissorkick:

My dearest Larry,

I've just had a great idea. While I am booked at the Sheraton, I would be willing to forgo the hotel in favour of the use of your boudoir. It would give us even more spending money for the use around some hot Nightclubs in Lagos and we could spend more time together, perhaps exploring each other's hot naked bodies!

The catch is I would need to see your body beforehand. Here is a pic of me from my modelling days. I don't send this pic to many people nowadays, just the special ones such as yourself. Though it was the photo that even won me an an award back in my native Frankfurt. And since I've sent you my pic why not send me yours?

I would a hot photo of yourself something that will get me all moist just thinking about what I will to you when I arrive in Lagos on the 8th. Please my dear dear Larry, send me a hot naked photo of yourself for me. If you loved me you would do this small thing for me. I am after all funding your business, that's how much I love you!

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

I included the topless shot of chrysis Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you are trying real hard to get a bank account to close. (I've been trying hard too, but no joy yet - he is so cagey, I think he has been caught before), and I've come up with a scenario for you...
Your ex has come up with a down payment on the settlement amount. Would lad like $A40 000 to get started on setting up 'our' business? Of course there is no way you would trust WU or MG with that sort of money, can we do a direct bank transfer. Maybe straight after you've viewed the picture of his hot naked body?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scissorkick's going to kidnap the ditz at the airport! she of course will have a $50,000 cheque on her. Not certain where it'll go after that

"You are a dead meat!"

themopman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is a mass bait
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like any other bait except that a group of us gang up on one lad. At present we have over a dozen of us baiting this lad and we are keeping him very busy. Want to join in? All are welcome. Read the first post on page one of the thread to get you up to speed on the lad and the scam he is attempting.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

Quote:
LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
E-Loan International Ltd <[email protected]>
<snip>
NOTE: WE CAN NOT LEND ABOVE(FIVE MILLION DOLLARS $5000,000.00),TO BORROWER'S OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON.
<snip>

In addition to travelling to Canada, etc., the lad had the time to send this same reply to j***a (la loca) yesterday.

The lady is interested in an over 5 million loan, but lives outside of the UK, London- could he possibly make an exception in her case?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad doesn't give up easily. My latest reply to his accusation that a) there is a message where the MTCN should be and b) Western Union saying it isn't one of their forms....

Dear Mr Nelson,

I have had a fairly long conversation with the Head Office of Western Union in UK. They tell me the form is a genuine one, but it is a new form that has not yet been officially released. They said that the WU agent I had dealt with had apparently, "Jumped the gun" as they put it. The form is due for release on 1st December and should not be in use until then. Some branches may take longer as they will use up existing forms first.

Similarly, the "Secure Process Required" in place of the MTCN is an option to be released on 1st December. It is to be a system of double security to prevent someone who obtains a WU form illegally from simply collecting the money by presenting the form. No MTCN is required with this option, the recipient just needs to present the form and proof that they are the person named as the recipient. A passport, drivers license or similar official ID.

It seems the Spanish branches may not yet be aware of the above developments, or maybe management is not releasing the information before the official release and the staff are unaware.

So if Mr Erh@h0n goes back to the branch and tells them this, and shows proof of identity that should be all that is required. Remember the pick up point is limited to Madrid. I assume that is where he will collect it.

With good wishes, Peter Anderson.

- Show quoted text -

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scissorkick suggested I do some shopping for Mr Nelson. I came back with this:

My dearest Larry,

I am so excited I have gone shopping for presents for you!!! I can't wait to see your face when I present you with an engraved iPhone, so you only have to look at the message engraved on it to see my undying love for you.

What size clothes do you wear? I could get a nice funky little suit for you before I leave Sydney. A friend of Sabrina's is a clothes designer of some note here in Sydney and I think I could talk him into having something hand made just for you. Failing that of course I would pick out a suit, a very expense suit, something special just for you. But I would need your clothing sizes.

I would need Sabrina's help in this but I was thinking I could get a laptop for you so you will be prepared when you see your clients for business meetings. I'm not the most knowledgeable but Sabrina is and I think she could get something very hi tech

Oh Larry, dear dear Larry. I am unbelievably excited about the prospect of meeting you in Person. It must be something about that strong jaw line, that handsome rugged chiselled face that just makes me all gooey inside.

Maybe I can get you a few things. send me a list and don't forget those bank details for the 5 grand

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

http://talesfromadesperatehousewife.webng.com/mr%20larry%20nelson.jpg

Posted as a URL 'cos I'm certain this is some poor schmo stolen from the net. Notihing on Tineye yet.

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he still coming back to you guys. He seems to have suddenly realised all four of my characters are "jokers". I haven't heard from him since Thursday. I've looked back and can't see a reason, other than stretching his patience; maybe beyond breaking point. He got quite cross with one of my characters..."Can't you see there is no MTCN on the form?" Ha ha

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing since last Friday.
Too much too fast?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to image he now sees this way of making a living is way too hard so he has decided to do something legal. Heck I can dream can't I?

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or he stumbled onto this thread...

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or he has been shut down. He is a Known Frequent Scammer and higher powers than us were after him. (or am I dreaming nice thoughts again?)

Edit: Wrong! He just came back to one of my characters.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Scammerboi this morning:

Hello
This mail is to inform you to call me from your cell phone from your country today so we can talk and I can know is am talking to a human been.

You should call me on my new NIGERIA line +2348077803125 so can here your voice.

I'll remind I DID call and couldn't hear him. Maybe a slappage for having a shit phone is in order

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Sent him this back:

My dear dear Larry,

Don't you remember? Didn't you get my message? I rung you TWICE the other day and you refused to speak to me, even after answering your phone! My dear Larry, may I suggest your phone isn't up to scratch. I'll bring you a new one next week!

Love you,

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad must be confused.
I'd asked about his hols. and he's replied by re-sending me the loan form again without any message.
I'm rather fond of the personal touch, so I've answered that I've scanned the form, filled it up and sent it to his London office. Very Happy

Last edited by psychicbait on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent me the same email three times in succession to the same character of mine too. I think maybe he has had so many too-blurred-to-read-WU-forms that he has done a script letter to send.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic