SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like my loan lad has gone and called in his boss?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Working a Mr. C@ndy K3nt, loan lad. My character has put him through a wringer to the point of getting the interest lowered, down payments up and down, etc. He has had his dolla chopped, and my character fears the chopper is goingt o take her money again, so she wants a pic, just a pic...

He sends reassurance from his higher ups?

Quote:
Fidel1ty B@nk Nigeria Plc.
Address: Office:12 Murital@ Moh@mmed
Way Garki Abuja,F.C.T Nigeria
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Day

WE get a call from Mr C@ndy K3nt and he told us about what you said about the photo i we went you to know that you have nothing to worry about so as fro the photo i we went you to live that fro now, so we can get this done in good faith, and i give you GUARANTEE that you we get you loan as soon as you send the fee by today so we can get things done on time........

I am Mr Fr@nk Fee MD of F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc, The F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc will not fail immediately they receive the Charges...NOTE: Motivation is very important, but it is determination that will make you cross the highest mountain and most difficult river is reare.I will advise you dont give up,the root of this transaction is were will are now.

There shall be no obstacle or assunder for the sucess of this transaction after you have make the requiered payment as stated by the loan lender all for the sucess of this transaction.

And i Mr Fr@nk Fee MD of F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc HEREBY GUARANTEE YOU THAT .

LETTER OF GUARANTEE

QUOTE S.W.I.F.T. – WIRE FORMAT MT760:

WE,F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc. Address: Office:12 Murit@la M0hamm3dWay Garki Abuja,F.C.T Nigeria, REPRESENTED BY THE UNDERSIGNED OFFICERS, HERBY CONFIRM WITH FULL BANK RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT Mr J3ss.

BY CONFIRMATION, WE F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc. Address: Office:12 Mur1tala M0hammedWay G@rki Abuja,F.C.T Nigeria CONFIRM AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION OF FEE BEING TRANSFER FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.

ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT (MRS my character IN United States), WE CONFIRM HEREBY THAT OUR BANK (WE,F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc .Address: Brech Office:12 Mur1tala M0hammedWay G@rki Abuja,F.C.T Nigeria ) WILL TRANSFER THE AMOUNT OF ( HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO MRS my character IN United States. AS SOON AS WE GET THE FEE FROM YOU. IN FAVOR OF G@RY MEDW1D ( HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WE (TRANSFER TO YOU AS SOON AS WE GET THE FEE IS PAY FOR YOU IN GOOD FAITH) ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT (MR FRANK FEE THE MD OF F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc IN ABUJA) WITH FULL BANK RESPONSIBILITY. HEREBY PRESENT OR VALUE ASSETS IN THE ABOVE AMOUNT. SO YOU ARE TO ACT FAST NOW CAUSCE YOU ARE THE ONE DELAY THIS TRANSACTIONS

WE CONFIRN THAT THE ASSETS IN OUR COSTUDY WILL NOT BE CHANGED, AMENDED OR PLEDGED WITHIN THE STATED PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF TRANSACTION.

THIS IS AN OPERATIVE, FULLY CONFIRMED, TRANSFERABLE, ASSIGNABLE AND CALLABLE INSTRUMENT AND MAY BE VERIFIED ON A BANK-TO-BANK BASIS.

THIS INSTRUMENT AS SET FORTH BY INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PARIS FRANCE AND LATEST REVISION OF PUBLICATION 600/500

I know how you feel right now, but feel free because you will soon receive this loan. The fee for Charges is very compulsory when it come to an International Transaction Like this... The great opportunity in your life is where you are right now. Every situation, properly perceived, becomes an opportunity for you. You have grand opportunities all round you. Open your eyes, and you will find it. Just believe that you have already receive this loan.

Take my word. try as much as possible to come up with the fee okay, i asure you immediately you make the payment the loan will be transfered to you instantly. The F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc is enormously ready to do the wiring of this fund to you, immediately, as soon as we receive the Charges,Just believe that the fee is a challenge to you, if you have that believe then you will receive this loan soonest. i promise you this as the Bank manger in good faith ....

I MAKE THIS GUARANTEE IN GOOD FAITH. HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY SUPERIORS AND WITHNESSED BY THE NIGERIA HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

And i will just want you to know that your loan is here with us and we have start the transfer of this loan and all we just need now is just this very payment that your Loan will be reflecting and available into your Bank Account at the Promised time.

We the entire staff and member of theFidelity Bank Nigeria Plc in colaboration with the Nigeria Board of Director want to use this medium to Assure and Guarantee you that as soon as you make this payment you will get this loan Okay.

So you can contact your Lender with the payment and once we receive a confirmation from him, you can check with your Bank so that the Transfer can go through into your Bank Account...

Once again we are glad to render our service to you.

Respectfully,
Mr Fr@nk Fee
MD F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc

F1delity B@nk Nigeria Plc.
Address: Office:12 Mur1tala M0hammed
Way G@rki Abuja,F.C.T Nigeria
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234xxxxxxxx

Time to panic! Someone is trying to fool me after C@ndy told me not to talk to anyone else (even though it is really him Wink )!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic