SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please give this one some special attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Whois for the website appears legit, but don't have time to make sure. (pic's in email not shown!)

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.72.83 with SMTP id s61cs14740wed;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.115.84.40 with SMTP id m40mr919970wal.192.1259292699436;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:39 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web95004.mail.in2.yahoo.com (web95004.mail.in2.yahoo.com [203.104.18.132])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 13si2311486pxi.11.2009.11.26.19.31.36;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:38 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 203.104.18.132 is neither
permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=203.104.18.132;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 203.104.18.132 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess
record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 13141 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Nov 2009 03:31:35 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=6f44UxN9M5mwzIDMIWmiG5WWhA+<snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Subject: GOD WANTS TO BLESS YOU
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1522485306-1259292694=:12802"

--0-1522485306-1259292694=:12802
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
GREETINGS TO YOU: xx
APPEAL FOR DONATION TO SAVE A LIFE TODAY.
PROVERB 28:27:He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack,

This little girl (Jane ) whose photo is pasted here on this appeal for donation. needs twenty five thousand Pounds (£25,000.00) for three different surgical operations in London at The London Welbeck Hospital
27 Welbeck Street , London W1G 8EN . This operations need to be carried out immediately between now and two weeks time for her to live a peaceful live again.

Thanks for saving LIFE and May God reward you abundantly for giving cheerfully.
MR AND MRS CHEGE
Valley of Tumaini Children's home
NOTE:(NO AMOUNT IS SMALL AT THIS TIME) Pls send your donations directly to the hospital in London . The Doctor's name: Dr Ringer C. Edward ,Email:drringer_welbeckhospital.com, Tel:+447045762338

To see our children login to www.tumainikenya.org and click on our children

Valley of Tumaini Children's Home
Reaching out to orphans in Kenya
MEET THE FOUNDERS
MR AND MRS CHEGE

MOSES CHEGE AND JULIA W. NYAGA
I was walking on a Sunday afternoon in Nairobi When I came along a picture posted on a side walkway with large writing
(WOULD YOU WALK AWAY)
I am sure most of you saw this picture. I later learned that the picture was taken by Kevin Carter. PULITZER PRIZE “winning photo taken during the Sudan famine.

The picture depicts a famine stricken child crawling towards a United Nation Food camp, located a kilometer away. The vulture is waiting for the child to die so that it can eat it. This picture shocked the whole world. No one knows what happened to the child, including Photog rapher Kevin who left the place as soon as the photograph was taken. Three months later he committed suicide due to depression
Click here to view the photo of the child
As I stopped to look at this picture what I saw has haunted my mind since then I could not help it but I broke down in tears right there. Kevin’s photograph became such an image for me personally, and with an image as emotionally powerful as this one, when I saw it, I was overcome with sorrow.
I later went to USA for further studies. Where I met my husband Moses, (then he was a fiancé) And one day I shared my dream of opening a children home in Kenya . I was not sure he would one day agree for us to move back to Kenya before we attained the American Dream. But he welcomed the idea and he promised that as soon as we get married we would move back to Kenya where we would open a children home... So when he proposed a hand in marriage I knew that he was the man I wanted to spend my life with since he had love and heart for orphans in Kenya .
That’s how Valley of Tumaini children's Home was born. (Tumaini is a Swahili word for (HOPE). Valley of Tumaini is a small seed that is planted on this earth, with hopes to grow in to a tree of strength and bear the fruits of hope to the children of Kenya . I realized it would take the whole community to network together for the common goal to make a difference in the life of the next generation. For that reason, I am seeking more dedicated souls who will join with us, who will walk with us, who will talk with us, and who would like to make a difference for orphans in Kenya who are dying of malnutrition and HIV.

Valley of Tumaini Children's home.. P.O Box 172 Njoro. Kenya.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The charity itself looks legit enough.

This is about as low as the lads get. Special attention courtesy of The Sunshin3 Society Charitable Trust coming this lad's way.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Doctor's name: Dr Ringer C. Edward ,Email:drringer_welbeckhospital.com, Tel:+447045762338

Not a valid email address unless you replace the "_" with an "@" of course

The phone number is a redirect
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the real Welbeck Hospital is a private cosmetic surgery outfit (www.lodonwelbeckhospital.co.uk)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email. I will respond just to see what their angle is. I went to the web site and Google'd the children's home and everything appears honest. Anybody who is moved enough to contribute to them can use Paypal.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good old reverend D3rr1ck will come out of his sabbatical to see if there are any piggy's to be earned.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.
MR AND MRS C*H*E*G*E sent me a different message.
Special attention on the way.
Bait Car
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So just to clarify: This is indeed a scam, correct?

I have had an angle I've been wanting to use, and this is a great set-up for my character. I want to make sure I'm not messing with a legitimate charity, though.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This is a scam because they are trying to direct us to a bogus doctor in London. I heard back from "M0se5" and "Ju1!a" and they got right down to business:

Quote:
Dear [my character],

Thanks for your assistance. For helping to save this girl’s life, God in his infinite mercies shall reward you greatly in Jesus name amen. I called Dr Edward; he said you should send the money to the Hospital by western union money transfer which is the fastest means of transfer to avoid Bank to Bank delay in this situation. His reason is that the girl’s condition is on a critical stage now, which does not require further delay. As soon as the hospital confirms the receipt of your donation from western union, the operation exercise will commence immediately to save life first.

Please send your donation to-Dr R!ng3r C. Edw@rd

The London Welbeck Hospital
27 Welbeck Street , London W1G 8EN .

Make use the following details:

Text question, money for what?

Answer: For Jane’s operations

As soon as you are through with the transfer, send to me the following info.
1. The control number
2. The amount sent
3. The name and address of the sender.

This will enable me forward it to Dr R!ng3r for immediate collection.His email address is:[email protected].

Please send it now.

Thanks for saving LIFE and May God reward you abundantly for giving cheerfully amen.

MR AND MRS CHEGE.

I am not familiar with medical practices in the UK, but would a private hospital withhold life saving surgery until they receive payment? Even with our efficient and rational Razz system in the USA they would perform the surgery and then send a bill.

EDIT: redacted my character's name

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll check a bit more but I think the websites fake.

If you click the link to the Dubai Bank you get a fake bank site which is on the same domain. Shocked

I think that makes it a little suspicious.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
but would a private hospital withhold life saving surgery

Here in UK NHS hospital would always perform life saving operation with no question of payment!!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I feel better, especially after learning from Sunshine that Welbeck Hospital specializes in cosmetic surgery.

Sand Timer Father Frank

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting this lot. I did a search for their e.mail address (welbeck) and it brought me straight to this page (without a login).

Might be worth leeting the e.mail address.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special attention given... and look what I got:

Quote:

Dear Anthony Harrison,
Thanks for your kind gestures helping to save this little girl's life.
I contacted Dr Ringer, He said you should transfer the money to the bank account of Welbeck hospital's financial advicer, Below are his account details.
MR.
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 40919***.
SORTCODE- 205***
IBAN- GB11BARC205***40919***
SWIFT- BARCGB22
BARCLYS BANK

As soon as the transfer is made, kindly foward the transfer details to me, which be forwaded to Dr ringer immediately, Here is his Email:[email protected], Tel:
MR AND MRS CHEGE

Here piggy piggy piggy.

Account duly reported. Smile

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting
This lovely couple has sent me straight to the good doctor, but have given me email addies which are non existent. Twice.
I've written back asking if the good doctor has a problem and how worried I am about the little girl.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe they know how to google!

I noticed this charity has an email address <[email protected]> interesting?!?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychibait: I heard from the good doctor. His address in the initial email was incorrect but in a follow up the Chege's gave me the correct one. You simply insert "@yahoo" just before ".com."

I was wondering what the little girl's afflictions are. According to Dr Ringer:

Quote:
The prognosis of Jane is that most of her disese are hereditary and will be corrected with this surgery.
Her mother had acute HBV at the time she gave birth to this girl and no vaccine was used. This lead to her problems.
The following are the operations she need to undertake.
1 Brain tumor diagnosis
2. Liver disease diagnosis
3.Heart vessel defects.
After this surgery, she will live peacefully again.
I assure you that she has 100% successful.(I'm an american Doctor)
The cost of the surgery is 25,000 pound. without proffesional fee. I use my proffessional fee as assitance for this little girl.

It is encouraging that these conditions can be alleviated through cosmetic surgery. If I ever suspect I have a brain tumor I will head for the nearest plastic surgeon.

Sand Timer Father Frank

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wouldn't rely on Dr Ringpiece though, not unless you have coughed up some cold hard cash first...

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for helping financially to save the life of this girl.
As soon as the transfer is made, forward to me a copy of the transfer slip, this will enable Welbeck Hospitals' financial adviser release this funds to the Hospital. once that is done, the surgery will commence immediately.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine, did you report the banking details to Alan? I got what appears to be identical info from Dr Ringtone and I don't want to bother Alan with a redundant report.

Sand Timer Father Frank

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I thought that more reports made it easier for Alan?! sort of more proof.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Point taken. Preparing report.

Sand Timer Father Frank

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh... Very Happy Great to see this. (I've been out of town for a few days) Nice work!

From Lakesides post:
Quote:
I assure you that she has 100% successful.(I'm an american Doctor)
The cost of the surgery is 25,000 pound. without proffesional fee. I use my proffessional fee as assitance for this little girl.

The consummate proffessional doctor. Smile ....and as an American, any doubts I've ever had about our healthcare system have now vanished. Very Happy

eta, I'm gonna dig more into what Gomer mentioned.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sunshine, apparently Alan came through. I just got this from Doc Ringworm:

Quote:
Dear [Baiter],
Sorry to boder you here.This girl’s condition is on a critical stage now which does not require further delay.
please send the money to the Hospital by western union money transfer which is the fastest means of transfer to avoid Bank to Bank delay in this situation.Pay the charges from the amount you are donating. I will make up the diffrence here before delievery it to the hospital.

Of course, I got it too late. I just got back from the bank. They just called me and told me there is a problem with his account. They are closed for the day so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to go back . . . . Twisted Evil

I'll refrain from taking another piggy since I got the Dr's email just minutes after I sent my details to Alan.

Sand Timer Father Frank

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The London Welbeck Hospital only performs cosmetic surgery, silly lad
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I'll check a bit more but I think the websites fake.

If you click the link to the Dubai Bank you get a fake bank site which is on the same domain. Shocked

I think that makes it a little suspicious.

I think your suspicions are sound.

Yesterday I sent an email to the web site to ask if they knew that their site was being used by scammers.

Today the email bounced.

Sand Timer Father Frank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic