SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems kind of odd to me he answers at odd times. But then again I'm assuming hes Nigerian.

I typed in his email service advir.com and it went to a site advir.com.br

Could is he possible hes from Brazil?

(Edit: Nevermind I just read your first post again.)

Are there internet cafes that run at 3 in the morning?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
That sounds promising. (Quite obviously your gmail address is your only email address. Right?)

Actually, I created a yahoo account for the ditz, but since the nearest computer shop is miles away, she won't have the equipment to talk to him. that said, he might be happy with just text chat. We'll soon see I guess

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I send this back to the man...

My dearest Larry,

This IS my private yahoo id. this is my only yahoo id, my niece set this up for me and I have no idea on how to create another.

I have also begun searching for a new premises, but there is no hurry, as I do not have to leave here until January 15th.

when are you arriving?

Kathrin

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

timowens82 wrote:
<snipped>
Are there internet cafes that run at 3 in the morning?

Yes, at least there are in Madrid.
I sent my first message yesterday, no joy as yet.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am quite sure he is in Nigeria and I suspect Lagos. Why would a lad saying he is in London use a Nigerian IP if he wasn't? If he wanted to cover his true location I would think Nigeria would be the last place he would choose.

Re his call times, I will check mine. I thought they were all between 9 and 6 Nigerian time, (GMT + 1 hour), but the last one was around 3am his time. The one before that was about midday. I always try to time my emails at a civilized hour for the location I tell him I am in, but maybe I needn't be so meticulous?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T TELL YOUR LOAN AGENCY ANYTHING IF YOU WANT THIS LOAN FOLLOW INSTRUCTION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT‏

Well Riley King tried to tell him he wanted to insure it himself. He seems to always put the response in the subject line. I also noticed between This one and Tim that he has a very short temper.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this from the company director:

Hello

Good day, I receive your mail, baby I want us to go to my home country and start our life over there and I want you to think about is and am planning to open a company over there am from Africa and if you really want make to be with you through at the rest of my life so that we can still have one kid.

Am from Nigeria and if you well like to have me to yourself so that my family can know us very and so we can get married.

Then let me know what you think on your next mail to me and this is my private mail so we can chat anytime. (Which of course I'll ignore

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And ignore it I did:

My dearest larry,

Nigeria? Wow, that sounds SO exotic! Not having been to Africa myself, what is Nigeria like?

You want me to visit you did you say? I am having difficulty understanding your meaning. I remind you that English is not my first language and sometime struggle to keep up with you. you want me to meet your family did you say?

I guess I could try factor in a trip to Africa in my world trip, but aren't you coming here first? maybe we could travel back to Nigeria together! That would be most fun.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

I thought about asking for the bank account but decided it would be best for him to suggest it again and go with it Smile I'm guessing the request for cash is only an email or two away

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At worst you should be able to get him to go to Lagos International Airport to meet your flight. I use the airlines' online booking service and take a screenshot of the itinerary before moving to the next screen to confirm the flights. I send this to the lad as a copy of my flight booking. If possible I pick a flight that arrives at about 3am, but flights from USA to Lagos all arrive at about 6pm unfortunately. Sad

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been thinking about the USA-Lagos flights and their all too comfortable arrival times.
Perhaps a flight with a layover in Madrid, Paris, or Amsterdam would provide more 'scope', preferably a layover in an airport/country where there are strikes in the groundcrew, the air controllers and so on.
Or one with notoriously bad weather problems.

The possibilities are endless.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you will find that all the options you can take end up with just a couple of airlines flights that end up arriving once a day at about 6.30pm. Many Delta flights for example end in Paris where there is a transfer to an Air France flight to Lagos. I haven't used delayed flights but I have used customs delays and even strip searches and doctors attending me due to the after affects of the trauma of anal cavity searches, so that by the time I emerged from customs my lad had given up and left.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deleted til I get the url right

added:
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airport=%28LOS%29+Murtala+Muhammed+Airport%2C+Lagos%2C+NG&airportQueryDate=2009-11-26&airportQueryTime=0&airlineToFilter=&airportQueryType=1&x=31&y=9

I'm useless with computers, but the above site says there are incoming fights to LOS from Johannesburg (4.45) and London (5.30) or thereabouts.
I've probably misunderstood something and of course I bow to your superior knowlege.

Added: the flight from Addis Ababa could be fun.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this from the guy:

Hello
In response to your mail, I well love you to come to Nigeria so we can stay here together because am living for Nigeria on Friday morning so buy a big house and start a good company over there so I well like us to get married here before I travel to see your family in your country.

I well love you to keep some money so we can own a good company to our self and I well let you know immediately I get to Nigeria .

SO we know he's in lagos, where's he "flying" from??? I send this back:

My Dearest Larry,

I will start ringing Travel agencies immediately and let you know when I am coming to Nigeria. Hopefully it will be soon.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

I already have my details which I'll send him later. I "leave" on the 9th of Dec, 3 months to the DAY I "met" Frannypoo! Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No you are probably correct. Each time I have done this it is from US or Canadian east coast. Delta either have their own service or transfer to Air France in Paris and every time I've checked they arrive at 1830ish. There is also usually a stop at Atlanta which I like as it adds a bit more realism to the Itinerary.

psychicbait wrote:
deleted til I get the url right

added:
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airport=%28LOS%29+Murtala+Muhammed+Airport%2C+Lagos%2C+NG&airportQueryDate=2009-11-26&airportQueryTime=0&airlineToFilter=&airportQueryType=1&x=31&y=9

I'm useless with computers, but the above site says there are incoming fights to LOS from Johannesburg (4.45) and London (5.30) or thereabouts.
I've probably misunderstood something and of course I bow to your superior knowlege.

Added: the flight from Addis Ababa could be fun.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SO we know he's in lagos, where's he "flying" from??? I send this back:

He says he is in London, but we all know he is in Nigeria. When I offered to meet him or "Mrs White" at their London office they suddenly both left for an indefinite stay in Canada, but now he is in Spain. Proper little globe trotter ain't he?

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So am I Wink

I found a flight that will arrive in Lagos at 4.45am. Of COURSE that'll be the one I'm booked on Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given Larry the exciting news:

My Darling Larry,

I am so excited! I have booked a ticket to Lagos Nigeria, leaving Monday dec 7th and arriving on the 8th. I've attached the booking schedule for you so you'll know when to meet me.

I am so excited I might SHIT!

Yours in poppers,

kathrin

I would LOVE to see his face when he sees the arrival time Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a link to the attachment, done this way to prevent page blowout:

http://talesfromadesperatehousewife.webng.com/bookingschedule.jpg

feel free to have a look

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pleased to see you are travelling Business Class!

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I went to "Meet" frannypoo I flew first class. That way I could email him "all the way there", sending him pictures of my "travels" (Google image search REALLY helped with that one). I plan to do something similar with this guy!

And I just had an idea! If you're up for it Wilbur, if he arrives at the airport at 4.45am and I'm not there, how's this for a twist??? Another scammer kidnapped me at the airport, perhaps played by your good self, and is holding me to ransom!

Just a thought

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmmm. I'm not too sure how to go about this but I have an email address I could use. I guess you turn up at the airport and then go silent and the next day I contact him and say I have his victim and I want a half share of the spoils? Problem is I would think another Nigerian would not be communicating in English and even if he were I am sure our lad would pick up that I am not Nigerian my lack of colloquial wording and other give-aways.

You could of course do it yourself. You don't need a third party.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

true. I could use my male account, and claim to be part of the international arm of the G0merb0is. hence my perfect english

And of course I've always wanted to be a G0merb0i Cool

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes go for it. It later occurred to me a member of some non Nigerian group like the mafia would account for both English and non colloquial phrasing etc. You could just taunt him by letting him know how much you had extracted from her bank account and mastercard, then you could kill her if you are tiring of the bait or release her alone in a strange country and pennyless to continue.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW< what a pushy little piece of turd!

Attention: Kathrin Baier,

Hello
I receive your mail, and am so happy I can wait to see you my love. This mail is to advice you to come with 50,000 dollars to complete the company am building right now and I well like you to send me some cash so I can book a good hotel before coming.

I well like you to send me your picture so I can show it to my family and let them know that am getting married again to you. And the picture should be more than 5 difference type.

You are advice to let me know when you are sending the money to me.

I think it's time to ask for that bank account Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic