SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
Remittanceboi sent me another bank account! Off to Alan!

Was that an account that ends with 4052 at b@rclays london? If so, I have the same two.

Should we (and by 'we' I mean Titania Wink ) gather and keep track of different accounts and filter out unique ones?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It is a Barclays account, but the account number ends in 3344. He also sent me one from Lloyds, and that number ends in 7868.

How many accounts has this lad coughed up? In any case, keep sending them to Alan, everyone! Even if we're all getting the same few accounts, the more evidence we can send Alan, the better. Thumbs up

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant work, I know those accounts hurt him like hell, and will p*ss off a load of people who share an account.

Those of you collecting piggies, keep on doing so, it makes me smile! If Titania wants to collect a list of accounts, I'm certainly pleased for her to do so Smile

Anyone not at this stage, or apparently dropped, keep going with the lad, we need a constant stream of victims filling his inbox and tying up his time.

Such a lucky lad, all this attention. And all this attention means he has a lot of excellent teachers teaching him a moral lesson about a life of crime - he'll thank us one day Smile

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank Director wrote:
The fund is under the coffers of our dear bank

Now, isn't that special! Laughing

Our Fearless Leader wrote:
If Titania wants to collect a list of accounts, I'm certainly pleased for her to do so

Oh, sure, be glad to.

I know what I'm gonna be doing over the Thanksgiving weekend. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my second account from him yesterday.
Quote:
Hello Stu,
Sorry about the account i sent to you before now,I was told that the account Has been frozen concerning the hacker's involvement.

Too funny, G0mer has wormed his way into our lad's bank now!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! You stupid lad!

I didn't say YOUR account was frozen! I said ALL the accounts at MY bank were frozen! Due to a security breach! And it would be a few days before I could send you the money! Dumbass! You didn't have to send us all those other accounts to get shut down Very Happy

Massbaiting is awesome!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like Titania is game to collate your bank accounts, so please PM her with what you've got from him, and any fresh ones you get? There's a one-hundred-trillion dollar prize for the most collected Wink Zimbabwean dollars, I admit, and from the old issue and so worth considerably less than the stamp Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't replied to the security company's resend of the "virus infected" file, but I got this from the good Sarge:

Quote:
How are you Baby?Am waiting to read from you concerning your dealings with the security company,Do update me.
I wait to read from you.

Pondering what angle to use to move forward, but the lad sounds desperate for money. Laughing

In the meantime, I figured I'd stall with a blonde question:

Quote:
He also now telling me that I need to send 5,650 GBP. Do you know what a GBP is honey? I've never heard of it before. Is it some kind of money? Please let me know baby, I feel so stupid not knowing and I'm a little bit embarrassed to ask him about it. If you know what a GBP is, please let me know.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Oh, sure, be glad to. I know what I'm gonna be doing over the Thanksgiving weekend. Wink

Not only to give you more work, altho that is a nice bonus, but also to package up a nice report for Alan. (The evidence is stronger when multiple accounts from the same lad/bait are put in context together, than when they're separate reports.)

Correspondence from yesterday and this night/morning:
/me wrote:
Dear remittanceboi
Thank you for sending me the security form. I will complete it, sign it, and submit it back to you.
As for the booking fee, I'm not sure how to make an international transfer in a foreign currency, but I will ask my bank to advice me on that. Just to make sure, would it be a problem for you if I transfer the fees in US Dollars, $16,47.50, ( <- that math is mine. missed a zero somewhere. ) according to todays exchange rate? Please let me know urgently, so that we can proceed with the preparations.
Sincerely,
(me)

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear (me),
 Please do instruct you bank to transfer the total amount in this new account information so we proceed.

Account: XXX4052 / Barclays, London

I await you urgent reply so we can activate your account for transfer.
Regards,

remittanceboi.

/me wrote:
Dear remittanceboi,

I noticed that this is not the same bank information you sent me previously. I guess this is what you wanted to discuss on the phone this morning. Sorry that I couldn't hear you very well, but the quality of the line was very bad.

Please confirm the account details, as I now have 2 different ones, and also whether it is a problem for me to make the transfer in US dollars in stead of pounds.

Thanks and best regards,
(me)

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear (me),
Please do instruct you bank to use this new account information and make the transfer so we proceed.Their is no problem tranfering it in USD.

Account: XXX4052 / Barclays, London

I await you urgent reply so we can activate your account for transfer.

Regards,
remittanceboi.

He just writes one-liners, padded with header, bank account, and footer...

/me wrote:
smallboi,
I have signed your agreement statement and sent it to the security company. They now need me to sign some form, and pay a huge fee. Almost 10,000 pounds. Did you have any idea there were such high fees involved? I hope I won't get in trouble transferring this much money. I haven't had a negative balance in a long time.
Remittanceboi from the security company seemed a bit chaotic. This morning he called me about changed banks details for the payment.
Please get back to me soon.
(me)

smalboi wrote:
Hello (me),
Thank you for the update,i was told that the account is not active for the transfer that we will activate the account before we could transfer the fund.Please if you can do anything to get the fund to your side i will be very glad.
Make the payment to him and get back to me.
All this expense will be deducted before shearing of the total amount.
Thank you and have a nice day.
smallboi.

I am going to explain to smallboi that I don't have GBP 10,000 just laying around. Maybe I can access the bank account of my elderly mother..? Who won't even notice that the money is gone, provided that I replenish it before 2010. Maybe smallboi can chip in? Maybe if I pay 50% of the fees, I get 50% of the loot. (He is now aiming for me paying 100% of the fees, for 2% of the loot.. that's just not right..)

Remittanceboi gets a completed form..
/me wrote:
Dear remittanceboi,
Please find attached your questionnaire.
Best regards,
(me)

..which he appreciates, but he'd rather have money.
remittanceboi wrote:
Dear (me),
Your information and document has been documented,we wait for the details of your transfer slip so we proceed activation and transfer of your fund to you.

Thanks
remittanceboi.

So now I will concentrate on smallboi for a bit. See if remittanceboi gets impatient and phones me again Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Payout time is a good time to start discussing %ages...just before you send the cash you start wondering, seeing as this is taking so much time and risk, and you're not sure if it's even legal... He should appreciate having to give away a bigger %age of nothing in exchange for 'his' fee, but I bet he'll fight. Somehow lads start believing their fictional millions are real, and refusing to share nicely.

Nap, what is a GBP? Fantastic Smile Great Big Pennies? That must make the fee about £50, right?

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost instant response to my sending him a Western Onion receipt.
Quote:
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
Unit W38,Grove Business Center
560-568 High Road
London N17 9TA

Dear you,
I don't understand you mail,I have not given you any online contact payment.I ask you to make the payment through this account information below and not western union money transfer.If you have anybody by that conditions.please ignore the person and make the payment through the account provided so we transfer you fund to you.
Do not pay to any where easy.

I await you urgent reply so we can activate your account and approved for transfer.
Regards,
remittance boi
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

Can someone else run him through the Moneygram receipt route?
and another try the same but get his name wrong?
thanks

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wowee! So after my ittle outburst about his rudeness and delays, combined with my cheque arriving at his London office this very morning, I've been bumped to a Madrid lad. This is either a real-life chop or a panicky lad - anyone know which? My hunch is that he is just jumpy, but transferring my business to Madrid on the drop of a hat, that just *has* to delay things...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REMITTANCEBOI IS ATTEMPTING ( Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) TO CALL ME AS WE SPEAK.

If I can figure out Google Voice and all this other newfangled technology, I'll have recordings up here soon. Very Happy

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off the phone with remittanceboi. He wants to know what's up with the transfer. I told him I don't have the money ready and need to talk to smallboi about it.
Will put the wav in here altho its nothing special. EDIT: Here it is.

So now I gave smallboi this:
/me wrote:
smallboi,
I am a bit shocked by the amount of the activation fee. It is almost 10,000 pounds, or 16,000 dollars. I don't just have that laying around. And it would be problematic to arrange for it while still maintaining confidentiality.

Is there any way we can split this, or shall I ask Mr. Jones whether I can make monthly payments? Also, it seems a bit uneven that I would pay for the full fee and only get to keep such a small percentage of the actual transfer.

Please get back to me soon, as we can surely work out something that we would both feel comfortable about.

Hope to hear from you soon.
(me)

So I want him to contribute and I want a better deal. Let's see what he says.

And gave remittanceboi this:
/me wrote:
Dear remittanceboi,
Thank you for your call. I have just contacted smallboi, and I will let you know as soon as I hear back from him.
Sincerely,
(me)

EDIT2: smallboi replies immediately.
smallboi wrote:
Hello (me),
Thank you for the mail,I think you did not understand me very well.All your expenses will be deducted from the total amount before shearing the fund.If you don't have all to pay for activation, you try pay half and i will look for a way and complete the amount so we proceed.Even when am not in the best place to be doing that.Let us pay this fee by tomorrow morning and get this fund ready by Monday.
Regards,
Smallboi.

Right .. it is only just noon in my character's time zone. Fortunately they don't work nights.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've fired the IRSC guys! Hooray! Yet more randomisation for him!

Now we're going to WU cash to his 'military friend' in Florida. Except after he started teaching me about WU, I discovered it would be faster for me to send money by credit card...and nominate the exact collection branch and that all his 'military friend' has to do is bring his military ID to the right branch...

I think he will feel frustrated, he often does.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received the "form" from the lawyers and I put the address into Google Maps Streetview, just for curiosity's sake.

Across the street from the "law office", is a take-away called "Tennessee Fried Chicken."

I find this hilarious....
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Noticed the same thing myself. LOL.
Looks like he may have dumped my original character. It's time for the character introduced to smallboi by G0mer to make an appearance.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you lot have a character in Hollywood FL, USA? I have *cough* sent money via WU to a 'military friend' of smallboi's in Hollywood FL, however as I paid by credit card it can only be collected at the named branch (in Hollywood, FL) with military ID, so I can see his cunning plan stalling again...

Just in case smallboi is stupid enough to be thinking of setting one of you up as a mule, let me know if you have a character based there, as we can then confirm the 'pickup' - total longshot I know, but just in case. He's a pretty lame scammer so he may just have done that...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

strobelight wrote:
Looks like he may have dumped my original character.

Your original character could feel very insulted and angry about the lack of response, and make these feelings extremely clear to smallboi.. You have nothing to lose and he may come back groveling with some excuse. At least it would cause some pain.

EDIT: Just sent him breakfast..
/me wrote:
smallboi,

The amount of the fees is a problem. remittanceboi needs 16,OOO USD. The only way I can arrange for this much money without getting into trouble is to borrow it. This means I will have to break confidentiality and tell them what it is for.

Then there is the matter of my own reward. Given my role in this whole transaction and the total amount we're talking about, I truly think I deserve a larger cut. Please make me an offer.

I have a suggestion. Could you ask the remittance company if it is OK that we pay half the amount of the fees upfront and the other half afterwards. That means that we have to come up with $4OOO each for now. This is much easier to get away with without anyone knowing about it.

I'm sure you understand my position.
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Last edited by Bolleboos on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm seeing an opportunity for me to send my lad to Secur1ty Sh1eld - with all the G0mer problems and the "security breach" at Sultan H@mid's bank. Is that OK with everyone? Would that mess anything up?

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sec Shield certainly has my blessing, for what it's worth, if you think he'll play ball!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first character was passed onto the Madrid guy. No message from the bank manager to my second character.

As of yet, neither of my characters have been asked for money nor has any fee even been mentioned. This is a rather disorganized lad it seems.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
How are doing today?I discuses this issue of part payment with the security company and he was like saying if it is how we want to make the payment that is ok with them.That we should use his information to make the payment and am ready to do that through western union money transfer to the company.But don't forget one thing here, do not shear this with anybody i will see what i can do to make my own part of the payment and forward it to the company today.You do same so we proceed and get the fund out by ourself no other person. (<-- hear that guys? just him and me. no other person.)

Transfer information's:
Name:Remittance Boi.
Address:1R5C.Unit W 38, Gr0ve Business Center S6O-S68 H!gh Road London NI7 9T4
Tel:+44(O)7O3-5g6-58I-5

I wait to read from you if you are able to make your transfer today so we move on.

Regards,
Smallboi.

Cool. So we pay only half the fees upfront, and we share that half. Also, I am now confused again on whether I should pay by bank or WU. He doesn't address the matter of my bigger cut.

If remittanceboi calls me again today, I will try to keep him on longer and let him do the talking.

EDIT:
On the right is the Grove business center. On the left is the Barclays, and behind me is the Lloyds TSB.. How convenient.

Last edited by Bolleboos on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smallboi contacted me Very Happy Let the fun and games begin! Cool

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the circus Darth Mugu! Take him slowly, and as I may have hinted once or twice before, nag him when he's slow (and take offence if he nags you!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic