SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
I've lost him and I swear I've had a couple of his emails backed out of my inbox somehow. I show mails in my sent box which are in reply to emails that are no longer in my inbox. Curiouser and curiouser....

This is interesting. I have just opened my first gmail account so don't know much about it yet. However, my first lad's ( not really baiting him as such, just getting to know the ropes ) email to me has dissapeared from my inbox but my replies are still there.

Is this a normal thing ?
Regards,

DB
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandnew baiter here.
I've only just set up my GMail account.
How may I be of use here?
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still on the go. I've had a couple of emails recently. I'm currently waiting for lawyerboi to contact me.

I suspect he has split us into groups and only does one group at a time as I've had to wait a few days to get any activity.
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Me,
Please complete this attached form and return it with activation and booking fee of 8,650.00GBP.Do get back to us when you have completed the booking form.

Account department detail information.

Account Information;
Bank Name:LL0YDS TSB.
Account Name:@M@KA V.0Z0ANI
Sort Code:308412
Account Number:18317868
Bic:LOYDGB21744
IBAN Number:GB58LOYD30841218317868

Got this today, I guess it's already been reported. Now we just wait for the account to be closed down?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent mentee wrote:
Now we just wait for the account to be closed down?

Alan will not tell you if the account is closed. Also, depending on the jurisdiction it could take weeks or months for the bank to take action. Sometimes the lad will say "there was a problem with the account" but that's rare and they lie anyway.

So carry on baiting him with the modality of your choice. You could string things out with Deuzer's fake bank transfer receipts, or have a fun accident on the way to the bank, or the bank could be burned down by terrorists (i have a nice photochop of a burning bank somewhere if you need).

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted too soon yesterday.

He's back this morning with a form and a request for money.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else been referred to Rob1n for WU X-fer(lad's third character introduced to me)? I have him working all three identities now, getting responses from each one and basically sending the same question to each of the three, I love increasing workloads Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MJWoody, could you as Mr Gomer offer up the new people here to smallboi, see if he has any contacts who can help with his workload, that way, we can get more replies and possibly they'll kick the cr@p out of smallboi when they find he's been wasting their time.
If he can find some assistants then we'll have to try for a group photo.

edit to add:
remittance boi wants :
Quote:
Dear faceache,
Please complete this attached form and return it with activation and booking fee of 9,650.00GBP.Do get back to us when you have completed the booking form.

Does he think I am made of money?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent idea. Will do, but need some baiter characters first. PM me your characters, with a little background on them. How much money they have etc... I'll send them to smallboi

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

strobelight wrote:
smallboi wrote:
Dear Me,
Please complete this attached form ...]

Got this today, [...]

Did you get a form attached to that?
I got the same mail, but there was no attachment.

EDIT: Ok.. now got this:

I was addressed as . Is that someone here?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to my "it has a virus" e-mail, I ended up with the same e-mail as strobelight.

Quote:
Please complete this attached form and return it with activation and booking fee of 5,650.00GBP.Do get back to us when you have completed the booking form.

But I'm also being scammed for 3,000 GBP less, so I don't feel so bad about it. Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well well, it's been all go...

For me, I've had a couple of days letting him stew. Luckily I finally have an invoice from the company http://members.419eater.com/~manbiteslion/PamentInvoice.JPG although of course, I've rejected it as I can't pay in E's.

After a huge amount of nagging and whining he's finally woken up to my other character again. If you're having problems getting dropped, NAG!!! He will wake up!!

All newcomers who want to oil the lad up, head over to with a quick "Dear Sgt Smith, is this opportunity still available?" He may be cautious, but he may answer. Just NAG NAG NAG him - we're driving him to distraction, proving crime doesn't pay Smile. Welcome to you newcomers, too - once you send him an email and seem to be involved in the bait, please drop Titania a PM with a couple of character details.

And everyone, you're doing a great job of just wearing this scammer right down. Every trick you're playing with, every stunt you pull, it's yet more pain for him and fun for us. We've had bank accounts closed down thanks to some baiters, we've worn him out and made him produce all kinds of crappy fake documents - and all in the name of keeping his 'prize' just a few inches out of his reach. Stick with it! And if he's going quiet on you, NAG HIM!!! Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sult@n Ham1d,
We wait to read from you as soon as possible with the transfer payment slip so we proceed for your transfer Approval.
Regards,

remittanceboi
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

Quote:
remittanceboi

There was a problem with the bank. The bank manager told me there was some sort of security breach and that they would not be accepting or releasing any money. All assets at the bank have been frozen pending an investigation. I was not able to make the payment. Is there any other way I can send the payment to you?

Regards,
Sult@n Ham1d

Maybe a segue into Western Onion, security forms, and/or S3curity Shi3ld?

EDIT: Remittanceboi sent me another bank account! Off to Alan!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him today for the second time asking him if he ok, and if he still needs my help. Finally got my first answer from him.

I also got the ID with the wrong name.

I would like to point it out to him, and maybe ask him if he is CIA or something. Or is it better to just let be?

EDIT: Thanks for the input. So pretty well I am suposed to be stupid and ignorant. I think I can do that! (acording to my ex-wife I am stupid and ignorant!) Wink

Last edited by Club74 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let it be....we don't want to educate the lads. If it's a mistake that might make a real victim twig, you let it be.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Club74, just let it pass you by - if he's sending out mismatching info and crappy photoshops it will make real victims less likely to fall for them, so we act as the 'low-hanging fruit' who accept crappy ID's and lead them on!

Thrylos7, Another bank account, great news. Closing bank accounts is extremely useful to us and frustrating to the scammers, as they take a lot of work and grooming and fees and commissions to set up or steal in the first place. I know 'Alan' appears to be a shadowy enigma, but he gets the job done and does check out every single account he gets sent with evidence.

Anyone used Deuzer's WU receipt generators yet? I may have a spin down WU later today, so let me know which he has seen already!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd give it a shot and sent this to remittanceboi:

Quote:
Hi G3r@ld,

I tried sending it several times, but my e-mail program keeps
saying that there is a virus in the file. Would it be possible for
you to drop by the hotel where I live (or any other place) to pick
it up in person? It's @bc0ne H0tel, right here in L0nd0n. This will
save me a lot of trouble. I have already written out a check for
8,65O GBP, so I can just give it to you in person too instead of
sending it by post.

Me

I thought that this may be how a naive victim would respond.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bolleboos : TK is me. smallboi seems to be getting even more confused. Don't mention it to him though

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remittanceboi just telephoned me (yay!!!) but unfortunately no caller-id. The line was quite bad and I could hardly understand him.

The call went like this:

Me: Hello?
Him: Hellooooo?
Hello who is this?
Hello!
Yes?
Am I speaking to tubanubanuya?
Yeah .. what uhh .. wha..
I am Ger@ld J0nes.
Hello?

I can not realy hear you very well..
Sorry?
It seems we have a realy bad connection.
Hello?
My Name is G.J. from ILS Security Company

Yes hello. I ..uh.. I sent you an email, I think yesterday, right?
Yeah, I got your email.
bla bla bloh bloo account bla blo bloh OK?
Look at your email and you'll see my answer, OK?

Uhh I can not really understand you very well.
OK, you check your email, you will understand.
OK, I will check my email
OK, you do that, I'll get back to you later
OK
OK?
Yeah OK.
OK have a nice day
Thank you
Bye bye

EDIT: This is the .wav
I am on the right, he is on the left. It starts recording before I pick up, and plays ringing indication to the lad in the mean time.

EDIT: Sent him this..
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones,

I noticed that this is not the same bank information you sent me
previously. I guess this is what you wanted to discuss on the phone
this morning. Sorry that I couldn't hear you very well, but the
quality of the line was very bad.

Please confirm the account details, as I now have 2 different ones,
and also whether it is a problem for me to make the transfer in US
dollars in stead of pounds.

Thanks and best regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

I was going to send a completed and signed form, but now that can wait until the next exchange. Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off the phone with him. He was supposed to meet Hu9h J@zz in gtalk, but he did not show...

You know a real vic would be put off by the disparity in this guy's accent and his photograph. We'll let it pass, and keep the lad uneducated.

Also, for some reason he is no longer corresponding with Mr G0m3r, I ask for updates but I get nothing. I might start back on the chopper warpath if he keeps this up.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
strobelight wrote:
smallboi wrote:
Dear Me,
Please complete this attached form ...]

Got this today, [...]

Did you get a form attached to that?
I got the same mail, but there was no attachment.

EDIT: Ok.. now got this:

I was addressed as . Is that someone here?

Yeah, I got the exact same form. But the name of the person who signed it is not clear, I'll probably have to get back to the security company about it.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great - keep the guy on the phone whenever you can - it's expensive, inconvenient, slow, all the good things. And, of course, it's very easy to get mixed up on an MTCN compared with by email, and nobody has any proof of who screwed up!

He must think he is so close now...if only he knew...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I still have a couple of Google voice invites, for anyone interested. Google voice allows you to mask your number. It generates a local number that will cost the lads plenty to call, and you nothing. Its a win/win situation!

EDIT: I will need your gmail account, just PM me!

Last edited by Mjwoody on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else been directed to a bank director? Or am I just not on the ball and behind everyone else Rolling Eyes

This guy seems to be passing everyone to different characters.

Remittance directed me to this guy. IP location is different.

Quote:
41.213.54.201 South Africa (Johannesburg)*

I sent a message as I was instructed back on Saturday

Said director just got back to me sent me this message today.

Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,

I refer to your mail.

The fund is under the coffers of our dear bank and you will be briefed extensively by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

So anyone else get this guy?

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New one on me, Aristocrat! Yay for you! He's scattered to the winds...

On my front, my fast character is deeply offended...after generously posting a cheque...
IRSC bloke wrote:
Dear Annette,
Please do cancil your cheque payment for we dont accept cheque payment.Use this information below to make a transfer through western union money transfer.
We dont have all this time to wast on a particuler customer.Please do as i have just instructed and claim your fund.We have all it takes to serve better.

Annette is rightly furious. I do hope this doesn't delay the proceedings.
Me/Annette wrote:
HOW DARE YOU!
" We dont have all this time to wast on a particuler customer." - ALL the delays have been your fault so far, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE EITHER MR JONES.

I am FURIOUS.

Oh dear, it looks like it may delay things after all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic