SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well for a newbie you ain't doing too bad. Between the lot of us (11 now I think) we are giving this lad serious grief.

Here's my latest effort (from my addicted gambler Charlie) who told him all this in the previous email, but Larry said he didn't understand it all and to just send him the MTCN. I ignored that but helped him out by explaining the previous email

Hi there Larry,

What don't you understand about my last email?

What happened was I met my ex wife (we are now divorced you see) and I have to pay her a monthly amount called 'Alimony'. Problem is I seldom have the money to do that so I get behind in the payments and on the way to Western Union I unfortunately met her in the street and she wanted some of the money I owe her so I was forced to give her some of the $500 I was about to send you. She bought me a cup of coffee after I told her I was on the way to get a loan she must have thought I was getting it to pay off the Alimony I owe and this is not what I have in mind but I didn't put her straight on that and that is why she bought me a cup of coffee. We talked a bit and she told me about Moneygram have you heard of them? They are like Western Union but a more progressive company. After giving her the $300 I only had enough left to send you $175 and pay the tax and charges so that is what I have sent and you can get a copy of the receipt on the website Moneygram use and this will mean you can print a copy and take it around to you nearest Moneygram office first thing Monday morning. The website to go to is www.$ectr@n$fer$.com To enter you need a standard PIN which is <the PIN>. This takes you to a page telling you about the system and there is a button to press to proceed to your receipt. To access this you then enter the access number which is <the number> that is all you need accept to enter the names of the sender and receiver which as you know are Charle$ W1nds0r and Eliz@beth J0e.

Bye for now. Hope you have a happy Sunday. Pray for a miserable sinner like me when you are at church. Smile

caio, Charlie

He must be dealing with a load of problem 'clients' right now. Keep the grief flowing! Twisted Evil

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went too far and he caught on, and told Tim not to email him again. but Tim begged for the loan and he emailed back telling me to arrange for payment. I told him because my financial adviser has pilfered the money I needed to spend on him that it will take a few days to get back to him.

I'll post what I have when I'm not so tired. What should I do at this point? He obviously suspects i'm fake, so I need to come up with a ploy to get back on his good side.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL have been busy with assignments, so I've only just had time to drop the bombshell... I've lost the farm:

My dearest Larry,

I apologise for not writing sooner, but there have complications in my divorce proceedings that required me to stay in Sydney over the last week. It seems I have lost the battle but won the war.

My husband Nick has won control of the farm, and I will have to leave Yalbraith soon, but he also has to buy me out so to speak and has been ordered to pay me $422,000 which is half of what the farm is worth. So on one hand I no longer have a place to live, but on the other I have the money for a decent deposit on a new one.

It also means that I will have to find somewhere so that you can join me.

Oh and as for your proposal, it makes no sense to me whatsoever. I can't make hide nor hair of it. why just email the bank details like I asked for in the first place. Seems like common sense to me. (One of the few truthful things I've told him this whole bait)

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys won't be able to reach dear Larry for a while. I just told him I will be in London on business tomorrow and could meet with him or Mrs White in their office in Queen Street and pay them the money in person, but it seems they are flying out to Canada tonight for a while. what rotten luck! Sad

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nfdff805 wrote:
Well thank you for the appology, I have the receipt in my hands now. But I wonder why all of a sudden you have started to have spelling and grammer issues? It does concern me so,
But I sent the money, And I secured the funds.

Just a little pointer:

It is not wise to point out their bad spelling & grammar. If their spelling and grammar get better then it may well be easier to fool real victims. (not good) Sad

Better to try and de-educate him, see if you can completely turn this around and give him the correct & proper spelling / grammar for some of the things he got right. (better and funnier) Question

The more he gets wrong in his emails the more likely that potential victims will see through the scam. (ideal) Smile

I see you're character is from Australia and we all know that Ausies have some strange and wonderful words which your lad could put into his script to make it sound more convincing. (perfect and much funnier) Very Happy

I'm sure you can work something into one of your replies where you can tell him that part of your initial confusion was due to the bad terminology used in his initial emails. As he is a loan company he should know that the real, legal terminology to open discussions offer loans should be ?????? (insert appropriate phrases). If he does it this way he will surely get many more clients. You know this because one of you're relatives is a lawyer for a very, very large financial institution.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet buddha, what a repulsive certificate.

I'm sick of this script, let's see if I can distract him.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
mrbojangles1114
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nfdff805 wrote:

2). The insurance of your loan covers your loan from scamers online due to the recent scam email in the internet

oh lordy Smile I am new here but just had to comment on the irony of this one (and the fact they can't even spell scammers right of all things). maybe intentional but highly doubtful.

I am getting a lot of entertainment out of this particular thread so far.

signed,
mrbojangles1114 guy (as recommended, not my real name!)
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A modality I've used a couple of times is to give up and send the money to the place he wants it sent, directly because it's so hard to deal with the lad himself. In this case your money might go to Zenith Insurance:

http://www.zenith.gi/contact.asp

They have an agent's office near London, or you could mail a check to the home office in Gibraltar.

It sometimes upsets a lad greatly to see his hard-earned cash going to somebody else...

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thinking, I will try that with one of my aliases currently on the case.

I like turkey trotter's thinking too. I have done that occasionally, but there should be more of it.

Edited to say I have taken the first suggestion....

<i>Dear Mr Nelson,

I hope you arrived in Canada safely.

You will be relieved to hear that I have solved the problem. I have done a direct transfer to the head office of E-Loan in America - http://www.eloan.com/s/show/simply - and asked them to transfer it to their London office attention to you on your return.

Please arrange payment of my loan immediately you return. My bank details are:
Barclays Bank, 161 High St, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7LA UK
Account No: 675 68 597321

Yours, Peter Anderson.</i>

I rather suspect I won't hear back as I don't seemed to have left him any opportunity to recover the initiative, but he may be more inventive than I give him credit for. If not I will just have to start again with another alias!

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a new alias under the name Riley King (B.B. King's real name heh)

Hes a 72 year old man who needs the loan to overcome cancer for his treatments. Should be nice to see a scammer try to get money out of a poor helpless old man with cancer.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Don't expect him to miss a beat.

I broke my one email a day rule with this clown, and was surprised to receive replies within minutes of my emails. He seems well plugged in. Any chance he owns his own computer?
If so, any ideas on how to get him to do something foolish with it? Obviously, we'd have to make absolutely sure it was his so we don't hurt an innocent Cafe owner's business.
Just some random thoughts.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
^Don't expect him to miss a beat.

I broke my one email a day rule with this clown, and was surprised to receive replies within minutes of my emails. He seems well plugged in. Any chance he owns his own computer?
If so, any ideas on how to get him to do something foolish with it? Obviously, we'd have to make absolutely sure it was his so we don't hurt an innocent Cafe owner's business.
Just some random thoughts.

Are you suggesting something viral related?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I THINK I may have gotten something new, since I've never seen this before:"

Attention: Kathrin Baier,

This mail is to inform you that you don’t longer need a loan again, and you are advice to get a place of your own immediately because am planning of coming this month end and you are advice to give me your private yahoo id so I can chat with you on my coming process and you well also have to help me get something off my mind because my x wife is giving me a lot of troublers right now.

So if you want me to come over I well send you my account number so I can pay her off and be with you.

Wha????

Hopefully that bank account number I asked about Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

timowens82 wrote:

No, viruses are illegal.
I was thinking more like:
Hey, I just heard that there is a government (UK, US, Nigeria, etc.) program that can record any internet activity on laptops. They are arresting people, etc. The only way to protect your laptop is to microwave it for 30 seconds or submerge it in orange soda or hold the motherboard in your hands while you scuffle your stocking feet on a trampoline. Something common sense (or lack thereof) related.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mrbojangles1114
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing funny

I'm just curious as a real newbie hoping to pick up some tips, what is this mailing the money to the UK insurance company about. is that similar to the e-loan strategy?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Similar in that you're doling out cash for imaginary services.

I imagine he's using the insurance trick to get quick money for something that he doesn't have to prove exists. Once he finds vics willing to pay that much, he reveals a larger fee for something else. This lets him string people along for extended periods.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
I THINK I may have gotten something new, since I've never seen this before:"

Attention: Kathrin Baier,

This mail is to inform you that you don’t longer need a loan again, and you are advice to get a place of your own immediately because am planning of coming this month end and you are advice to give me your private yahoo id so I can chat with you on my coming process and you well also have to help me get something off my mind because my x wife is giving me a lot of troublers right now.

So if you want me to come over I well send you my account number so I can pay her off and be with you.

Wha????

Hopefully that bank account number I asked about Smile

That sounds promising. (Quite obviously your gmail address is your only email address. Right?) Hope you get a bank account to close down. I've been trying and he always has a different method that must be used (WU or MG). I have also tried to find exactly what branch of WU is convenient for Mrs White to collect from, but strangely he ignored that request. Funny that.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
timowens82 wrote:

No, viruses are illegal.
I was thinking more like:
Hey, I just heard that there is a government (UK, US, Nigeria, etc.) program that can record any internet activity on laptops. They are arresting people, etc. The only way to protect your laptop is to microwave it for 30 seconds or submerge it in orange soda or hold the motherboard in your hands while you scuffle your stocking feet on a trampoline. Something common sense (or lack thereof) related.

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting sending him a virus, but strongly suggesting he visits a site known to install one of those annoying fake Anti-virus programs.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a link? I could use that.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Unfortunately I don't remember what site gave me the last one I got. I obviously don't want to go around searching either because the last one I got I spend a whole night trying to remove the damn thing.

I know the best places are "adult" websites, but I got my last one off a Guitar Tab site.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis

I was wondering if this guy had a weakness. I think you found his achilles heal, because I've had minimal success getting past his script.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is well off scrip for two of my characters. The third I think I may have pushed too far. Hasn't heard from him for two days there and that is unusual.

After refusing several requests for bank account details via the other two characters I think I may have broken through. I can't believe it, and I had given up asking, but out of the blue he has offered it as a payment option. fingers crossed on that one.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

What are his tendencies to get him off script? This guy seems like he knows what hes doing. I don't wanna give up on him, if hes got 10 baiters on him, then I doubt he has time for anything "legit." (for lack of a better word)
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scissorkick,

Based on his email history, I'm going to assume he has his own computer. I don't know how Cyber Cafe's work over there, but hes sending me emails at like 3 or 4 in the morning across the pond.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is possible he has his own computer as he has come back very quickly almost every time. Most lads are far more erratic in their answering. But I am not convinced as he almost always comes back from one of two IP addresses, both static IPs... 41.220.75.3 and 41.220.75.16, which to me indicates a two computer Internet Café. He has used 196.12.36.25 once, that one showed India as source which I think was not a genuine location.
He has two Known Scammer numbers at NExT Web Security, 3328 and 24817.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic