SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do your baiting techniques ever spill into your real life?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
So, it has me wondering: Have any of you experienced cases where you find yourself using your baiting techniques in real life? Was this a conscious choice, or did you just slip into it?

Yes, baiting techniques have slipped into my life and in a good way. I think some techniques are conscious, and some not. And I don’t know for sure if I would call it techniques, maybe attitude is a more accurate word.

The old me - naive, took things at face value, did not have an understanding that many people have an ulterior motive in what they do, people can and do lie to your face, etc. LOL . . . I don’t know what world I was living in . . .

And now . . . I’m far less naïve. I don’t automatically like everyone I meet anymore and I have developed a healthy caution that has extended into all areas of my life.

Funny thing is, the 419eater member who is my mentor told me that he/she would bring out the “Pitbull” in me. I never thought I HAD Pitbull in me. But, now I know I do, and it’s cool.

This journey with baiting has been an educational one that has exposed parts of my personality I didn’t know existed. I wouldn’t trade my old self back for a million dollars. No, not 4.2 million either. (That’s the amount of money waiting for me cause a long lost relative died and this guy wants to be sure the rightful owner, me, gets this money . . . . . )

Lastly, in the morning I too check my baiter email accounts before my personal one, there’s much more fun in the baiter accounts.

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy

Last edited by Come-On on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
Did the turnaround technique work with her....did she finally get it?

I'm not sure, but if my blood pressure went down and hers went up, I'd say it was mission accomplished. Laughing

@Come-On: That's a great way to think about it! Thanks for the insight.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to write a complaint letter to an ebay seller since the goods hadn't arrived. I did a double-take when I realised what I was saying was similar to what I would write to a lad.

I got a CD through the post saying Congratulations: you won a prize in our competition! First thoughts: it's a scam! Nope. Genuine!

I also detect my attitude towards Nigerians generally is untrusting which might not be very healthy!

Elisa was only pretending to hold the exam early in order to make her point. Fair play!

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I started with 419, I already had a pretty cynical attitude (read that condition Orange/almost Red) from working as an armed security officer walking beats and riding patrols. I find that the 419eater group has actually "lightened up" my attitude due to the humor and laughter amongst the members here--good example is that damm Tree Rat. On the other hand, 3 times I have been tried to be scammed w/ phone scammers. It was the old "fraud prevention department of Chase bank". The first time it was so apparent that I said that I would go to the bank and straighten things out. the other two times I really wasn't sure, so I called my banker. All three times the real Fraud prevention people got the groups shut down. to bad that doesn't count for a piggy or something. Maybe I could get a Red tutu X3 Laughing Mr. Green

EDITED for sentence structure and to be honest about editing.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic