SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have a guy called J0hn M0ses who is TRYiNG to scam me...

Quote:
From john moses Sun Nov 22 18:10:20 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 212.82.110.49; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:10:42 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.90.20
X-YMailISG: b0rwLuQWLDtBEBVobI_QZhB1OrUNZi9QVEkrO16cZLk4ckLB
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.20]
Authentication-Results: mta130.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.90.20 (EHLO snt0-omc1-s9.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.20)
by mta130.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:10:42 +0000
Received: from SNT104-W32 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s9.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:10:20 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_0a23ffd9-aff6-4dab-addb-174f83e20d17_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.2.119]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Details
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:10:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Nov 2009 18:10:20.0417 (UTC) FILETIME=[0D836F10:01CA6B9F]
Content-Length: 4021

Quote:
Dear friend,

Thanks for your immediate response to my proposal.The brief remark give an affirmative indication that you are ready to explore this opportunity with me.

Permit me to inquire if you have potential to contain fund of this volume,and that after the transfer no eventuality will befall the fund.

The transfer of the fund is procedural,of which i need to normalize your detail in our system.This require you to give me your full detail as: full names,physical address,a copy of your passport photography as well as your direct phone number.

The detail given is program in the computer database of my branch and by default it will simultaneously reflect in the entire network of the Bank,claiming and ascertaining you as the beneficiary of the fund.

Upon the success of the exercise, i will notify you on how you can formally apply to the bank for the wire transfer of the fund to your designated account.
I will crave your indulgence to follow my instruction to the letter and as an insider i will be here to give you all the needed banker advise necessary to streamline successful transfer to your account in your country.

,i will send you the transfer application form,which you will fill at the same and forward the copy to the headquarter of the bank,where foreign transfer is made.

Regards,
John Moses

Does anyone know him?

snipped text string and personal email addy - JC
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Permit me to inquire if you have potential to contain fund of this volume,and that after the transfer no eventuality will befall the fund.

Of course you can you are loaded !

Quote:
The transfer of the fund is procedural,of which i need to normalize your detail in our system.This require you to give me your full detail as: full names,physical address,a copy of your passport photography as well as your direct phone number

Stall as much as you can !

No dont know him but remember to bait safe
Good Luck !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I stupidly forgot the password to the Yahoo account, so I opened a GMail account. I now have to think of an excuse to send him!

Maybe the original owner had a horrible accident...
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Yahoo if you forget your password you can reset it

On sign in page click the blue link at the bottom

Hope you remember your questions .....lol

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are contacting him from your "Business" account and not your home one because your wife might see what you're doing and take your money or stop you.

Plus, you plan on meeting an attractive single woman from Ghana when you come to meet him to get your money Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I was the PA to the Yahoo account and that Yahoo guy had been sectioned.
I then told him that I had no idea what the commications were about but that I supposed it was for a large donation to himself, due to the fact that is what the company was for.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic