SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Follow the bouncing IP

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ janeegrl. You ARE a quick learner.

Certainly no dork - at all.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, finally my little love chica dropped her pitch. While supposedly in the UK signing legal papers for her father's estate property....

From Debby Wilfred Thu Nov 19 18:07:03 2009
X-Apparently-To: ****@yahoo.com via 68.142.206.38; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:07:30 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.51]
Authentication-Results: mta193.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.51) by mta193.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:07:29 -0800
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Nov 2009 18:07:04 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.167] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Nov 2009 18:07:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp502.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Nov 2009 18:07:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 30785 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Nov 2009 18:07:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: Domain Key Signature snipped:- Blowout. 7/9
Received: from [208.53.168.169] by web44715.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:07:03 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:07:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Debby Wilfred <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: My Dave......
To: ****@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1977937511-1258654023=:30694"
Content-Length: 3833

Compact Headers
Hi Dave,

How are you,hope you are doing well.David i had a terrible day.I was robbed today on my way to the mall,to do some shopping.The robber was the taxi driver,who was suppose to drop me at the mall 10miles away from my hotel and he took away all my possession including my jewels,but i wasn't injured he just pointed a Gun at me and ask me to drop all i have with me.I had reported the case to the police and He was describe as a Jamaican.

Dave something is wrong me i need to get out of here.I called the lawyer and explain everything that happen to him.Couldn't help the situation cos i'm left with nothing and the shock is still making me unstable.I have to come back to Texas probably this weekend..Am just confused,I need a strength and a shoulder to lean on.....

I don't want to tell you at first,but i don't have a choice then to voice out my mind and tell you what troubles me.The problem i have now is that i needed 2,350pounds for my hotel bills and some other things i need to do in order to get out of here.fortunately the lawyer want to help me out with 1,350pounds.Anyway he wants to borrow me.Because i am expecting a payment of $20,000 from a client Next Week.

Please Dave,i don't want you to feel bad about this,is just that i want to be on a safer side,Am sorry have to say this,i still need $1500 and things are tight here.Don't know if you can borrow me.I promise to give you back immediately i receive the payment.Please don't run because of this.It's just a minor problem at the moment....I care and i wish i am on your arms at the moment expressing my feelings to you.

Love always
Debbie

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what might be the best way to run this? MTN frustration? Then try to arrange direct back x-fer to her lawyer (and poss get their bacnk account #?) Just play stupid?

Thoughts and direction would be greatly appreciated.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kinda figured it was coming soon,I would play naive, say something like you would love to help but the easiest for you would be a bank transfer and all you need is her name of bank, the account holder and account number and see what it says, and ifs it a no go there are a million excuses to use to delay them. let your imagination work or read others post to get ideas.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To update things, "she" sent this morning
after saying the best way to get any money to her was through bank transfer through her lawyers's office (since her lawyer is letting her borrow 1350 pounds)....

[i]Hello Dave,

how are you,hope everything is going alright with you.Dave I didn't remember to get the license plate of the taxi,cos i was shocked and chocked with fear and i can even attempt that because of the Gun he was holding.

Yes the best way is through bank transfer to the lawyer,but that is when i get back to the state..And the problem now is i can't come home now cos i am not having any money with me and moreover he only promise to borrow me 1,350pounds.He told me,he could have giving me all of it,But he has no money with him.

I can only leave here on still i sort all my bill at the hotel.Are you upset with me,Please i need your help at the moment.I promise i will return back the fund to you.why is the world turning back at me...Please i need your respond,it very urgent.hmmmmm

Love always
Debbie
[/i]

To which my reply was....

OK, have your lawyer contact my lawyer, he is a very very good man and wants to help out.

His name is Anass Rhammar with the firm Jamjar and Associates. He can be reached at jamjarandassociates@gm***.com.

I don't think 2,500 will be enough, becuase you still need food and have to pay the 100 pound airport tax when you leave the UK. And you will still need taxi money when you get home and some money to replace your purse. I'll authorize my firm to send 5,000 pounds to your lawyers firm so you can get home safe.

Dave
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing love the name Anass Rhammar, it will try a wu or mg to get immediate funds from you so prepare yourself for that request I would think will be coming next.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True enough, I'm just surprised "she" didn't suggest that in the first place. I think I'm dealing with a real amateur on the other end.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could be but if it is, thats cool for a first one, they all seem to try to get the money request in before the weekend , delay, delay is what I do and then Love to watch them squirm and almost beg for it but then again I am Twisted Evil

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But is that not the mission here? Make em squirm and waste their time so other ppl don't get taken in by them? Laughing
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

definitly and have fun doing it too Laughing some of the posts are hilarious and the best thing is the pets don't even now they are being made fun of!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lookup IP Address: 208.53.168.169

General Information
Hostname: 208.53.168.169
ISP: FDCservers.net
Organization: FDCservers.net
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Corporate
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: NY
City: New York
Latitude: 40.7619
Longitude: -73.9763
Area Code: 212

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vapour wrote:
His name is Anass Rhammar

Not as fat fetched as one could believe.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, that's where I got the name from! Nearly pi**ed myself when I saw it, so now he is a lawyer in the firm of Jamjar and Associates

Ramjet Jamjar
Saranwrap Jamjar
Koolwheep Jamjar
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her lawyer has contact Anass Rha**er and of course, wants to do the Western Union money transfer. Any thoughts on how I can take it from here?

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the responds Mr Anass Rha**r, i have been waiting anxiously for your mail.Yes i am Micheal P*arce the legal lawyer to Miss Deborah who happen to be my client on inherintance by legal succession.Regarding Miss D*eborah financial situation,i have informed her and had already E-mail Mr David today to please transfer the fund through Western Union Money Transfer for easy and convenient sake.Due to the fact that there is a Western Union Money Transfer location just beside my office and it will be easy for me to cash the fund there immediately,so that Miss Deborah can collect it as soon as possible,as it is very urgent for her to make use of it.

Moreover i use a family bank and the process can take two to three day for the transfer to be completely receive.Please i hope you'll understand and bear with me.Miss D*borah is seriously worried and depressed due to the robbery attack.And i will be glad if she is given urgent attention so that she can be relief and get back home Safely...

Should incase you will need my Contact detail to send the fund through Western Union Money Transfer,here it is as follow....

Name...Micheal Pearce
Address...9 M**dip Rd
City..Bri**ater
Postcode...T** 4JJ
Country...United Kingdom

Thanks Mr An*ss,I await your urgent reply as soon as possible.Have a great day ahead.
Best Regard
Micheal P*arce

Last edited by Vapour on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am going to send you a private message

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx!!!!!!!!!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vapour,

Seems i am late to the party but a hearty welcome all the same.

Welcome to the Romance department to you too Nick Wink

When posting headers there are 2 very important things to remember;

1. Remove your email address,
failing to remove your email address means if teh lad was to do a search on your addy hewill be directed to that header, also, your email address will be subjected to spam after it is picked up by s/p ammers.

2. Remove or snip the domain key,
If you leave the domain key in tact it will cause forum blowout, notice you need to scroll left to right as well as up and down (unless a kindly mod has fixed it).
So, what is a domain key you may ask, well, go on, ask Laughing a domain key is a useless piece of information that does not need to make any sense to us, it does not tell us anything useful and is not needed in posts here.
Umm what does this "domain key look like" I here you ask, a domain key is a continuous string of text with no breaks, it will look somethink like this; "bh=4Mj4yk27eKgawb2YhRWCHo9OM3AURhNLz58QytUlPBc" except is will be much longer, to prevent blowout you can remove it completely or you can put spaces in it, whichever you prefer, to put a space you can do this bh=4Mj4yk27eKgawb2YhRW <snip> CHo9OM3AURhNLz58QytUlPBc but it is just as acceptable to remove them all together. If you do snip you may need to snip a few times to stop the blowout and remember, to allow for people using smaller screens, they will be more likely to be effected, if in doubt, just remove them completely

By doing this you will keep the mods happy as it will save them pressing buttons and allow them more time to do the things they enjoy doing the most Wink

If you have problems or if you are unsure just ask

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks to all.

Got my first small trophies. My "lawyer" demanded that if a large sum as 5000 pounds were to be transferred, the law firm would need scans of passports to ensure the funds are being disbursed to the correct persons to ensure there is no fraud. Took about 2 days but here we are....

First her lawyer
http://img222.imageshack.us/i/micheal.jpg/

And her passport
http://img80.imageshack.us/i/deborah.jpg/

Obvious fakes, but oddly enough, even though there looks to be some photoshopping, the image in "her" passport (lips, eyes and bone structure wise) seems to be a close match to her original profile photo on the dating site. (But, her passport photo makes her look eastern European and her profile photo is latin) And "she" was smart enough to type in the passport her date of birth she originally gave me a few weeks ago
http://img222.imageshack.us/i/deborah2.jpg/

Thoughts anyone?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Welcome to the Romance department to you too Nick Wink

How the hell do I keep on accidentally posting in this forum? Laughing

I assure you the move is not permanent. (I can hear many of you breathing sighs of relief.)

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is because you really want to romance bait yourself

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Vapour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been an interesting last couple of days. So to summarize;

My fictitious lawyer was going to send the 5000 pounds to her lawyer, and sent it to her lawyer's associate (a constructed gmail address I created)who contacted my lawyer. Sent the fake WU payment form - dolla chop.

Her "lawyer" got of course all hot and bothered by it - then the associate that the money was sent to taunted her lawyer in ladspeak twice before her "lawyer" said "give me your phone number, we need to talk". More taunting and then silence.

My character is now deathly ill and partially paralysed by H1N1 virus and the firm of J*mjar and Ass*ciates is trying to get her to sign a constructed power of attorney form that gives her rights to write cheques on my character's bank account. Well, not quite, she has to send cheques first, after submitting the form and a full length photo.

We shall see
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic