SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant clapping

I can only assume that once (if) Michael gets to Angola, the GPS pinpoint will start to move? Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ If he gets there, it will most certainly start to move. Laughing

Here is what Michael saw when he logged in to see where the money was hidden.

I will probably draw him a map when (if) he gets there, just to be sure that he can find the place. I am assuming a lot considering that he may not be able to raise the money to travel, although $1.5mil unattended in an old abandoned building should be enough motivation for his Oga to loan him the money. Michael is not the sharpest pickle in the jar, but GP5 3-Tr4ck should easily convince a smart lad if Michael has to show some proof to get financed. Very Happy

I'm going to send him a picture of Sir Neville tomorrow.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a great read!

By the time Caress brought the truck into Angola (and the lad still showed no inclination of ever moving his lazy self) I was wondering how you could possibly try to still pull off a safari. This just might do it. Very creative indeed!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have seen the map with the bag of the money

Jose to get him to believe that the money is real is great, but to
get him to go to an airfield in Angola takes genius.
jump_4_joy clapping

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG...amazing!!

It sounds like he's really ready to head to Angola. It would be a shame for him to get stuck there forever.....perhaps if the local authorities were told that a person of dubious character was digging holes near the airport....

Fingers crossed for you JC.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is killer stuff, Jose and Pf. Is that Ermey in the pic? Laughing
Lock N Load, baby! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
perhaps if the local authorities were told that a person of dubious character was digging holes near the airport....

They may not have to be told via email or phone, they may hear it from a mile away if he gets too carried away with his digging.

The 26 year civil war ended in 2002 and you can still see the bunkers and berms from the conflict all around the airport in Kuito. I'm fairly certain that there are a few of these posted...

Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
his is killer stuff, Jose and Pf.

Didn't think I'd ever agree with Slap - I do. Smile

Compelling read. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Pastor Frank on this job too!. happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more more!!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! This lad is so hooked! Hahahaha! Brilliant!

I especially lve the photo with laddie in then frame.

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Here is a picture that I took of Sir Neville when we were in Mozambique before I took the truck and went to Angola. There are 4 trucks just like that one but the one he drives has his name on the door. So if you see that truck with his name on the door when you get to Angola, just be careful and don't let him see you or follow you to where the money is hidden. I don't know if he is still in Angola or not, because I have not talked to him in two days, but Mr Wiggins keeps calling me to ask about the money. Don't worry I wont tell him anything.

I love you,

Caress

I attached a larger version the chopped R Lee Ermey photo. (Hooorah!)

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

These people are old men,you have nothing to do with them
keep your month shut, i will handle the issue very perfectly
i taught their are still young men,i never knew they old people.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Don't worry about me, I will keep our secret. I don't want them to get our money. Mr Wiggins is old too, I thought you knew that. I keep checking the money on the GPS website because I am worried that Sir Neville is still in Angola looking for it.

I am just hoping that I can get away from here soon. If I wouldn't have been stopped at the airport I would be there with you right now. It makes me sad. I hope that you can get to the money and get me out of here before December because I don't want to miss the cultural dance and I want us to be married before Christmas.

I love you Michael,

Caress

paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing, simply amazing. Its like a great novel that you cant put down. Could this be turned into a film?

paythecourier
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to instill a sense of urgency in Michael's tiny little mugu brain although he rarely ever writes on a Sunday so its likely he already feels the pressure.

I think he feels more confident now that he knows Sir Neville is an old man, I don't know why, but if it makes him comfortable all the better. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Ok,when i am living i will notify you,i want to get set
for anyone who may apprear as hiddence for me or you as well as
Sir Nevill and so on.If anyone trys that you will hear the hit up immediately.

Do not worry i will get the money and get you out immediately.

Michael.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I talked to Sir Neville today and he is looking for the money. I told him that I sent it all to you but he checked the bank records and knows that I withdrew it all from the bank in Lubango. He is in Lubango now looking for the money, but the money is in Kuito so he is looking for the money in the wrong place. Lubango is 500km away from Kuito but he is very persistent and he will keep looking for it.

I know you will be able to get the money. I trust you and only you. Please be careful when you go there. I have been checking the GPS website every day and the money is still safely hidden.

I love you,

Caress

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's picking up a heater, shooting iron, lead slinger, or some such! Boder officials really don't like weapons being transported over borders Very Happy .

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If anyone trys that you will "hear the hit up" immediately.
Is that the sound of Ka-Boom! he's taking about? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scam is excellent and very well thought out and i was crying with laughter at the "up her ass and make her ringtone" Laughing if he's borrowed money from the community he's in deep doo doo now as they are very unforgiving ppl. Our work yard in Port Harcourt got raided by the community as the storeman was ripping them off so the community went in and beat the locals up, so the police was called and they come in and tear gassed the place and just beat everybody up again waving AK's about and taking anything of value off them, we just hid in an office. We use to fly to the oil rigs from a heliport near the river but at Xmas time they were taking pot shots at the helicopters and then said if they didn't pay the community any money they'd bring a helicopter down, we moved places and started flying out of the Waffi base a army camp just on the outskirts of PH

The nigerians call us "eye-e-boes" (white men) not sure on the spelling and we had a security firm that worked for us to keep us safe called "Mo-pols" with red shirts with the same logo on the back, these guys are nuts and i mean nuts, i was driving up to Warri with 2 mo-pols and a driver, stopped at a bush bar where the mo-pols started to get drunk and shoot beer cans off each others heads Shocked

Don't know if you can inject any of this info in the scam or any others the guys are doing, but if you need any info on this let me know.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's some serious baiting Laughing
What's next please?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is trying to dredge up the past. He thrives on the drama.

I wanted to slap the shit out of him but restrained myself a bit. The part in bold is the most important content of this message. Twisted Evil

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Why did you transfered the funds to Mr.wiggins in the first time
you emailed?, you told me that you have discovered the funds you deposited
with your brother before you took off to Africa,why didn`t you contact me back
for transfering of the funds?,why did you let them know?,why did you bring yourself
so low to these people?,i expected you to play a role of a wise woman,that period you
got yourself, what you should have done to them is to thank them and get back to Nigeria
you keep on following him to different places,this is why he has the power to send you back to UK like his daughter or wife or relative,infact i am not please for all these nonsense.

You made you bed to him,that`s all these nonsense is happening.How can i and old man
share woman and money,remember that Father Daug and Deacon Galakowitz block their email for me not to discussed with them since i refused to give them your information.

The funds is safe there you kept it,soon i will leave to Angola,if he likes let him go round Angola that`s non of my problem.If find that old age is disturbuing him.Do not worry everything will alright.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I AM NOT SHARING A BED WITH SIR NEVILLE!!! Don't even think like that, he is almost old enough to be my grandfather, that is just gross. Mr. Wiggins is old and ugly too and I do not find either of them attractive in the least. Stop putting the blame on me. I only did what I thought I had to do, so get over it.

Caress

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Jose. I imagine the lad is scrambling to find the means to make the trip.

A thought: what if Caress just found out that it was actually Sir Neville who had arranged for the previous attack on her in an attempt to take her money? Give the lad a little more rage against Neville.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ That is an interesting twist. The only issue I could see with it is that Michael, for all his bold talk, is still a chickenshit lad. If he thinks that Sir Neville is connected with some Festac toughs, then he might be less likely to want to travel and risk an ass-kicking or worse. He seems to like the fact that Sir Neville is an old man.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point. You could always spring it on him when he's already in Angola and spent some time looking for the buried treasure....if the landmines don't get to him first.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Michael needs any further provocation to be pissed at Neville. This just in...

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Anyway i am not after that,what i am after is to fuck Sir Neville down b4 i will
be happy in life,as much as he do not respect me he sent you back to Uk
without my consent telling you that he knows Government,if i get your funds
from there,infact sir neville will run away from africa even in England.

I will wicked him in everywhere.He was nice to me and you now is proving fuck.

Sweetheart cheer.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am always cheerful when I hear from you. I love you sweetie and I will always love only you. Just promise me that you will get the money before you go after Sir Neville. Once we have the money and we are together, Sir Neville can not bother us any more.

I checked the GPS site again today and the money is still safe. Mr. Wiggins has been calling all day, but I refused to talk to him.

I love you,

Caress

Michael is really on a roll with the emails, he must be getting excited about his upcoming safari to Angola. During the past (almost) year he has only been good for 2 or 3 emails a week. Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what i am after is to fuck Sir Neville down b4 i will
be happy in life,

Michael is GAY?

Quote:
I will wicked him in everywhere

Definitiely has a thing for old men!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ So does Sir Neville... I know it's a shocker, I just found out myself! Shocked

Michael to Neville wrote:
Mr.Tennyson,

Listen to me now,if the whole world know you,i michael do not care to know
you because you have decended yourself so low to me,how dare get
Caress back to UK like your daughter telling me that you keep her in your house
if she do not repay you jail her is an insult to me, you know caress is my wife and you
want to imposed fucking to her.

I am more than a person you can withstand ,you are an old man,our power are not the
same ok.Do not let me kill you because of Caress and the money.Just get your hands off
from her and money.Listen in this Africa you are is my place.If start looking for you
it will be deneragous no police,army can stop me to fuck you down.

Again get Caress back to Africa if you do not get her back to Africa i will wicked you.

Hold your ear very well hear this.

Michael

Neville to Michael wrote:
Mr. James,

Your threats do not scare me, you are a common street boy and I am a man of the world. I can assure you that I have no intention of ever fucking Miss Caress, I much prefer the company of men as it were. Miss Caress will remain in the UK until she repays the $12,000 that she owes me.

Go fuck yourself.

Sir Neville Tennyson

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic