SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vivian the Entrepreneur

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian the Entrepreneur

Backround

Vivian met Don online last May and they instantly fell in love and had a torrid online romance. But alas their love was not to be. After repeated requests for help to pay for Vivian’s internet and demanding Don buy a web cam so Vivian could see Don online. Don went out shopping for a cam and was in a fatal auto accident.

Don's brother James had to break the bad news to Vivian.

Quote:
Dear Vivian

My name is James, I got your email address from my brothers email account which I have access to. I know about you from my brother Don. I know that you mean a lot to him. He has told me all about you and how much you loved him. I heard about you every time I was with him. He showed me your pictures every time he got a new one. And he keeps them all on his desk at the office. He told me about all the plans you have made together and I know that he is really in love with you. He told me that he has plans to come and see you this summer.

He was very excited about it because he had never been to Africa and he was looking forward to going. But I know that was not the real reason. The real reason is because he wants to see and be with you. He talked constantly about how beautiful you are and how happy you made him and how much he loves you. He was planning to ask you to return here with him or come later.

Vivian I am sorry to have to give you some bad news. Don was killed last night in an auto accident. He was driving home and must have lost control of the car and crashed into a concrete bridge. I was told that he died instantly and that he was in no pain.

I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but I knew that you had to be told. He would have wanted you to know why he quit writing to you. He would not want you to think he just quit loving you. I am having a hard time telling you all of this because I know that you and I both loved him. If there is anything that I can do for you or if you need to talk please do not hesitate to write to me. Because of his love for you he would not want you to feel badly. He would want you to remember him with love in you heart and not feel sad.

Our offices are going to be closed for a week in memory of Don. I will be making the funeral arrangements during that time. I have to go now because I am fighting back the tears. I know that we will all miss him.

With Respect and Regards
James

Supposedly Vivian fainted and was rushed to the hospital, after returning all hell broke loose.

Accusations of James telling lies, threats of suicide, morning, and finally trying to scam James.

Quote:
Hello My Derest James,
i am very happy to hear from you again today,i was very worried for not hearing from you and you family.But today i am happy that i hear from you again.

Thinks have been going bed with me since my lovely husband died. Now i don,t have job again,even to pay my house rent now is dificulte for me here now james. When i told Don that i am working in the supermeket as a sales attandance he was hungry and say i should stop the work because he don,t like it.(Thats a lie) Then i told him that this is the only way i help me self with because my family are not in this country and the are poor.

So Don ask me to stop the work and he send me money for my bethday (Lie) and i should use the balance to pay my house rent that he will come and take me to US and he will be sending me money to eat and pay my house rent(Lie) befor he will come to pick me to US. i was very happy and i stop the work and later i lost my husband and i lost my job too.

James you can now see that i am in a very big problem with my self now my landlord call me this morning and ask me to pay him his house rent or i live his house that even if my husband died is not his problem that i should give him his money or i live his house befor monday next week

so i am planing to take my thing to the church and to live there for some time because i don,t know what to do now. But i really belive my God will help me again and don is going with me in any were i go and in every thing i do.

Pls i am confused and i need this money to pay for my rents and i will be happy if you can help me with this and i hope that this month coming i will get new job.

Thanks i like to here from you soon byeeeeeeeeee
Vivian

So after more ranting and ravings and begging Vivian went away – until now

Quote:
11/15/2009

Hello James ,how are you and your family i hope is fine if so thanks be to God.James i want you to always know that there is noting that can make me happy again in this life because the only one that can make me happy has gone and know where to be find.

James you and your family are the only face that i am takeing as DON, but unfortunately you people tune back on me. I can remeber when Don was alife he use to tell me that he has a brother that is call James and this james likes me very much, but since when don die i have not seen anything like you taking me as your late brother girlfriend.
If not for the death of Don all what i am passing true today will not happen because we both love our selve so much.

A Godly person from my church wonted to help me out with some product of ladys bags and ladys cosmetics, she want to take me to where she use to buy them on a shiper rate from the seeport,she ask me to hold 65000 cifa wish is 100 dollas for a start,but i don,t have it and i have been beging for help from many people the promiss the will help me with some

So pls james if you can steel help me with any one you have so that i can start buying and seling in the seeport.thanks and God will bless you and your family byeeeeeeeeee
i like to here from you soon
vivian

So what do you think, Is this young Entrepreneur on the up and up and should I help her.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ofcourse you gone help the poor widow starting up this business but first there have to be a businessplan etc. she have alot of work to do before she can become a successfull entrepeneur.......or if you wana stop the bait because you boring of it send her a moneygram that only can been picked up lets say few 100km from here hometown..... Twisted Evil

but goodhearted like i am i would help the poor widow after all she your sister in law now.

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all this time, has Vivian given up Scamming for retail sales ?

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I was surprised to see the mail from you. I would have written earlier but my son had an accident at school today and I was at the hospital all day.

Vivian, Maryann and I often talk about you and wonder how you are doing. We wish Don was still here, because that means that you would also be here. What you said about never being happy again is not what Don would want for you. He would want you to love again and enjoy life. I know that things would be different for you if Don was still here, but please don't blame Don for what you are going threw. That hurts me.

When you say you want to buy ladys bags and ladys cosmetics, do you mean to sell them as a business ? If that is what you are talking about, how and where would you sell them. Is there a shop that you would work and sell them from. Please tell me about your plans for selling these products. Please let me know.

I must go now, I need to put my son to bed and see how he is doing. He has had a terrible day.
Write when you can.

James

So, hopefully she a business plan drawn up

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian gives James the low down on her business plan

Quote:
Hello Derest James

am very happy to here from you again and am sorry for what have happen to your son. how is work and how is maryan and the other children i hope the are fine if so thanks be to God.

Mr James pls if there is a way you can steel help me in your company as a modelish or you help me out with the business that i am teling you about.

A friend of mine that attended the same church with me she use to sell lady wears,bags,cosmetics and shose, she make good money out of it because she have the connection to the seapot here in senegal.

She ask me to look for some money so that she can introduce me to the seapot maneger for me to be buying from the seapot because is shiper dan the one in the market and people from the shop,market,and individual will now come and buy from me because the can,t get in to the seapot.

My friend that is doing this business she is big today and now she has her own car and she live very comfortable.Pls i don,t know if you can help

i am not going to use shop seling for now,is after i have sell many and from my interest i can know look for shop, but first thing now is how i am going to start the business she told me to start it that i will see the light in future.
thanks like to here from you soon

Vivian

You have to start somewhere, so I guess street vending is the way to go

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James still has questions

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I am home with my son today to help him and give comfort. Maryann has things she must do today so I stayed home from work.

You told me that you would sell these products on your own. How would you do that, are you going to sell them in the street.? How would you show them to people.? How much profit can you make selling them.? Is there a market for them.?

You are asking me for money. Is this a loan you are asking me for or are you asking me for a gift? I know you don't think so, but I like to help people, people that will help themselves. Please I would like the questions I asked in this mail answered and we can talk somemore about this.

Sincerely
James

I wonder if I could set up a business loan with Bank of America for her or maybe I could introduce her to a Loan Lad

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's just a 30 day loan

Quote:
Hello My Dearest James

am very happy to hear from you again.

It has been 3 weeks now since my christian sister told me about this busness, and i have move round all the shop in the city where i stary in dakar and i visited more dan 19 shops that sell this product.

I told them that i have this product and i want to sell them, they where very happy and the ask me to go and bring them that the will buy it all from me.

So to my calculation,my profit will be 100dollas because you start with 100dollas and gain 100dolass so is x2. and i can finish the product that i buy with 100dollas in 3days because the women in senegal like cosmetics thing so much and it move well here.

Mr James, i am asking you for help because you are my late husband brother and i belive i am a member of your family. I want you to have trust on me that in any things you loan to me i will surely pay you back with happiness and much thanks.

any thing you loan me now i will pay you back in 30days time because i can go to the seapot to buy this product 4 time in 30days so i belive with my interest i can pay you back in 30days.Thanks i like to here from you soon byeeee

Does this seem strange - only wanting $100.00 - maybe she has given up scamming and really just needs help ??

Closed lad accounts

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:

maybe she has given up scamming and really just needs help ??

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Laughing
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The $100 is just to test you and draw you in. Most people can afford to lose that much, but after they have lost it they will be more willing to send higher amounts. Part of the skill of scamming is deciding how much to charge the first time, and lads will vary the amount from victim to victim depending on their assessment of their means and their involvement. A small initial fee is probably more common than a large one.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you did ask alot of questions in that 1 mail you could have spread that in 3 mails that would been 1 week of hope and time he she lost....anyway you need to have pictures of those things now because you know somebody who do wholesale in this and maybe you could send her a stock of cosmetica to start up with ...after alll 100$ si nothing if you want to help the poor familymember of you ,you wana do it good and start her up with a stock thats worth few K.

just my idea

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Interesting idea.

You should send her 25K worth of stock to get her started. Ship it via P4rc3l D1r3ct (if they still going, or the current incompetant shipping agent if not). S/he can even track their progress using Gp5 Tr4ck3r. Very Happy
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mugu_eater & TurkeyTrotter may happen later, but i'm looking for another bank account.

@thud419 You are absolutely right, I just gave her a test question and she failed miserably. You see I believe I know a secret about this woman that I can't yet reveal. (in case I'm wrong)

Anyway on with the bait - James has a heart and is willing to help

Quote:
Dearest Vivian

I hope you are well and all is good for you. Today was long for me. Almost all day in the bank.

Vivian, I truly believe that you are a good person and I want to help you. I think you have a good plan.

Send me details of how to help you.

James

Two hours later I receive this

Quote:
Hello My Dearest James,

i was so full of happiness when i read the mail you send to me.How is work and how is your family i hope fine if so thanks be to God.I hope your son is geting batter now,i will be so happy to see that you are a part to how i be came somebody in life

THIS IS THE INFORMATION
PASSPORT NAME.....4L3N3 LOWA
COUNTRY..................SENEGA
STATE........................DAKAR
CITY............................PIKINE

THANKS VERY MUCH BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VIVIAN

James doesn't understand what all this info is for

Quote:
Hi Vivian

You sent me some info but I don't know what it is for ? Do you have a bank account, if you do I can do a bank to bank transfer, let me know.

James

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'r after piggy's i didnt know that........ Very Happy

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian the Entrepreneur doesn't have a bank account, BUT

Quote:
Hello Dearest James

am very happy for hearing back from you again.how is family i hope fine if so thanks be to God.

Mr James i don,t have a bank account but i will ask my christian friends to help me with their account info so that i can send it to you, that will be tomorrow first thing in the morning i will send it to you.

Vivian

Wah Hoooo !!!

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian can't find anyone with a bank acount, but suggests WU or MG
Quote:

Hello My Dearest James

How are you and your family i hope fine.
i have not read from you today i hope everythings is okey there with you,pls let me hear from you so that my mind will be at rest.

I have move every where to fine somebody to help me with accaunt bank but none of my friends have bank account.pls try and send it true westan union or money gram.when my late husband wonted to send me money he use westan union.
thanks i like to here from you soon byeee

Vivian

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

time for plan B i geuss.....or do you want that piggy so bad?Dont worrie you wil get more piggy's soon.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hi mugu_eater Yes, I would like to get another piggy, but if not you are are right off I go to plan B

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the feeling you have a good pet here to play with and thats its not a pro he she might give you bank# of an innocent party now that 1st bank is closed...its maybe just a feeling and maybe i am wrong but the part that she(he)is a good pet will be right believe me so i would go over to plan B if i was you like said piggy's you will earn anyway in the future sure if you after them.

just my 2 cents

Have fun

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are right, no need to close an itp's account.

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how Viviane doin?

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^she's doing fine, we are still trying to figure out a way to get money to her.

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm nice......thought you moved alredy to the friend of you who a cosmetica wholesaler ....but thats maybe for later ones you found a way to send money LOL

have fun

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ there is something very strange going on right now, I think Vivian and my other pet 'Dakar refugee Ms Robert' may know each other in real life.

Closed lad accounts

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, thius woman says that she has a church friend who introduced her to the cosmetic bag selling, you know the friend who has the car and lives well?? So surely if she has her own car and lives well she MUST have a bank account too?? But then my question would be, now if this friend is doing so well why does she not just sponsor vivian herself?? Makes no sense if she is doing so well and they are such good friends why she would just not do that. But then she could not ask YOU for money?? Have you called her on any of the stories she told you about Don's support of her??? You know, since she is such a good church going lady maybe she might be ashamed of telling stories??? Ahhhh, probably NOT!!
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if a seapot is related to a teapot. Maybe someone should ask Vivian.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest Developement

Shortly before this scammer came back to try to scam me again, I started a bait with another repeat scammer.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174747&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I had introduced these two scammers to each other to keep them busier.

I think they are either the same person or they know each other in RL. Latest emails from both show Ms Robert=ip 196.207.251.113 - Vivian= ip 196.207.251.220 . I am no expert on ip's but they are very close.

When I baited Vivian before as now deceased 'Don' she told me there were absolutely no "Refugee Camps" in Dakar, Senegal. Now that I informed her about Ms Robert in a refugee camp she is telling Don's brother 'James' "yes I did hear of Refugee camps here in Dakar."

Which leads me conclude they are one in the same person or they know each other in RL and trying to double scam me.

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic