SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent them this,

I have an othority letter from Sgt Sm4ll to deal with his monetary interests in UK.
Please advise as to how to get the money transferred.

I wonder if there might be fees to pay Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent a signed agreement statement to smallboi, not to remittanceboi. In a 4MB .pdf
Let's see if it matters and if he mentions it.

Edit: He does.
smallboi wrote:
Hello (me),
Please do forward the sign form to the security company and do get back to me with their updates.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Smallboi.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything here is so quiet today! Has anyone heard from him?

I have not.

Closed lad accounts x 2
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from him since Tuesday. I've resent emails twice since then but got nothing back so far.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not gotten anything new from him since the last time I posted here. Probably taking the day off.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL have been busy with assignments. So I responded to his "please give me info" email with this:

I have a better idea babe. why don't you send me a hot naked picture of yourself for me to drool over while I plan my world trip. I have won a substantial sum of money in my divorce proceedings and with my share, I have decided to complete my world trip and maybe move back to my native Germany.

Is it true that if you're seriously hurt you can be transferred to Ramstein air force base in Germany? That's only 150 kms from my native Frankfurt, maybe we could meet up for some hot action. You've seen me naked, well imagine what we could do together.

At least think about it.

Kathrin

Let's see if he bites

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I understand mugus generally take the weekends off.

Until now, this guy has been the exception, perhaps we have wasted enough of his resources that he is having to cut back. His trusted B@rr G0m3r is now asking that he call his clients as much as possible to nag about returning forms. He called me a couple of times, to a google voice number that I have forwarded to my cell, wouldn't ya know it, I was in the shower...

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are getting to the nitty gritty now

Hello J4mes B4nkerman,
How are you doing?I got this mail from the security company and have contacted a lawyer chamber in uk.This agreement cost 2,800.00GBP and i have paid the bill this morning to the Lawyer chamber's.When the agreement is ready the chamber's will contact you and you will forward back to the security company.Do get back with your dealings with the security company.
I wait to read from you.
(smallboi)

At the same time, from 4pex

4pex Secur1ty Serv1ces Ltd Ref: 45628976/C0m-4P/09

Mr.. J4mes B4nkerm4n,

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail, we have also verified this very account. You will need to forward to us your comprehensive account details where we will be transferring this funds.

Hence, before we proceed further we will need an agreement stating that you have the right to act in full capacity, sign every document regarding to the funds we have in our custody. The agreement must be prepared by a registered chamber. We will also required a proof of identification from you. As soon as your provide these details for us we will proceed with your transfer.

We are poised to serve you better.

Thanks,

Peter. Tseng.
Admin Dept
4pex Security Services Ltd.

with this form below.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=441b8c7133&view=att&th=125201e9b1b6184e&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

and the ip seems to track back to Nigeria,

IP address 83.229.A8.l49
Hostname Not available
ISP Cyberspace Link 4 PHC
Country Nigeria Nigeria

This must be real because the form has got a red seal of truth on it

Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still having trouble with the form. I sent it unsigned and he wanted it signed. I sent it but forgot to attach it and he's complaining about not being attached.

Monday morning and he's back at work.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know anything about this?

Quote:

SGT Smallboi

nope not
am corresponding with shily,
For now he has come up
I will update you when sommething is happening.WHO is this MR.3

That 3 is an E of course, this is a mystery...

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad had sent me his bank details, which I was not able to confirm if they were right or not. Didn't look to be a legit number. Now he has given me the name, address, and phone number of someone in Hollywood, Florida for me to send the money to. Also a new email address. Has anyone else received the Florida contact details?

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystery? I wonder who that could be. From what I remember from the great Stanley saga, Mr 3 (E) is a very well off lad who is an Oga's Oga and likes to recruit lads who have just started into his organisation. There was another senior Lad figure who might also turn up here, who also tries to pick up new lads and get them into his organisation.
If you are playing the part of a lad you may or may not know of Mr 3 (E) his last known location was Aba State, Nigeria. But he does move around a lot.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How should we play the meeting of Mr G0m3r and Mr. 3 (E)? Should we play it et all? Are they bitter rivals or chummy cohorts? Should we introduce that who's name we dare not speak, the 4xem@n?

This guy is getting in deep. For now I have responded:

Quote:

Guy

Where did you hear about Mr. E? This could be good or bad...

Mr. Gomer

EDIT:

Smallboi just replied:

Quote:

SGT Smallboi to me

He has been writen me for sometime now.I dont kn

EDIT again:

Tsk Tsk... Someone is trying to undercut Mr. G0m3r, you should be ashamed of yourself...
Quote:

Hello Guy,
Read this:

[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM
subject Beware of the one Mr G0m3r
mailed-by googlemail.com
signed-by gmail.com

I no he be chopping jobs, he is not good for workin bois. Mi offer of good jobs is still there, but seein use not reply cut for me now 40% you 60%.

one love

Mr E

Bitter rivals it is... Twisted Evil

strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbie question: the "remittance company" is in London. My character is in London. How can we use that to our advantage?
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dudes want almost thirteen grand!

Quote:

Dear Arab Sultan Guy,
Please complete this attached form and return it with activation and booking fee of 12,650.00GBP.Do get back to us when you have completed the booking form.

Account department detail information.

Account Information;
Bank Name:LLOYDS TSB.
Account Name:AMAKA V.OZOANI
Sort Code:308412
Account Number:18317868
Bic:LOYDGB21744
IBAN Number:GB58LOYD30841218317868

Also get back to us as soon as you have made the payment with the transfer slip.
I await you urgent reply so we can activate your account for transfer.
Regards,
remittanceboi.
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

Going off to Alan as we speak Cool

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are an Arab Sultan after all... 13k is peanuts to you!

drs155
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this site, though I have done some real minor league baiting on my own. I am an Iraq veteran of the Marines and this one pissed me off, so I hereby join in for my first official bait.

aw......I just emailed and it came back " no such address" Done so soon?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ have you tried 5gt.coll1n_5m1th01 at yahoo.com??

Anna is having problems sending the signed form to the security company:

Quote:
I've looked into the matter and apparently my e-mail service is stripping the file. It appears that the file you sent me has a virus and I am unable to get the signature that you are asking for without the file being stripped when I attach it and send it to you.

Is there another way for me to get the required authority to move ahead with the procedure. I hate to hold things up, but then you shouldn't have sent me a virus. I don't appreciate the fact that my computer became infected.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@drs155, first - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Second - Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Now that the formalities are over, you might want to PM your character's email addy to one of our "resident ogas" to send on to the lad. If he's doing what they tell him, you'll get a nibble soon. Wink

ETA: try MJWoody. He's trying to get Smallboi to work under his direction.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@drs

I would be ultra compliant at first.
I think I've been dropped.

Are any ogas hiring?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have been dropped, too.

I haven't heard from him today.

Sad

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds like a country song. Mamas don't let your babies grow to to be mugus....

I'm always hiring, not like that scrub Mr. 3 (E) Laughing J/K

PM me your details, I'll work on smallboi tonight.

trekleader
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, I think I've been dropped as well. I think I played my character as being too stupid. I'll just watch and see if he writes back, if not, I'll poke him once more in a few days.

> FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.
> IDIOT.
> ASS SUCKER.
> BASTARD.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply from the Sgt to an email I sent to him last Tuesday! Took the lad almost a week to responsed. I think we might have him a bit overloaded, because he just resent almost the exact same email to me that he did before.

Quote:
Hello Chicky,
Please am greatfull to have you in this deal.Do send to me the detail information required by the security company to transfer the the money to you account so we proceed.
Your full Name:
Address:
Contact phone number:
Marital Status:
I wait to read from you soon.
Regards,

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost him and I swear I've had a couple of his emails backed out of my inbox somehow. I show mails in my sent box which are in reply to emails that are no longer in my inbox. Curiouser and curiouser....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic