SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

German Scambaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I am more familliar with the german language as with english (at least I can understand the jokes that are made Very Happy ) I searched for a simmilar forum like this one...in GERMAN... and I found one...

http://66381.homepagemodules.de/

It is nice and entartaining , though ...I think they´ve forgotten something...they are supposed to bait the scammers and not make fun of them or let them know that the story is crap...
Well... I guess that´s why I didn´t hear yet about americans beeing scamed so much like germans are...

An example:

Quote:
John Preston
von Dana , 16.05.2009 15:47

Gefunden bei MySpace: John Preston. Auszug aus erstem Chat:

John Preston: I am in Iraq right now ... An american Soldier
Dana Wahr: oh...ok
John Preston: But i will be back to the state soon ....
Dana Wahr: when?
John Preston: I think by next month I am going to take my tirement becos i want to settle down with a wife in my lifee
Dana Wahr: oh...that is great. I wish you good luck for that
John Preston: what ??\
Dana Wahr: what what?
John Preston: so are you married
Dana Wahr: No, I am not married. Do you want to marry me?
John Preston: Yes I am looking for a wife
Dana Wahr: oh...that's nice.
Dana Wahr: and the diplomat who will send the retirement to me....wherefrom is he? From Ghana?
John Preston: how do you mean ?
Dana Wahr: oh sorry...I only wanted to speed up your script.

Email Adresse: [email protected]

It is funny ...I know... but is this right? I think they take this as a joke and don´t really see that half of single men in germany have already been scammed at least one time!

Quote:
Dana Wahr: you are original from the states?
doff mack: yes
doff mack: But am working here in London
doff mack: well am 43 yearr old and i have a son that is living with me here in london .
doff mack: and am here looking for woman that will give me love
doff mack: i so much believe in God and him have be so good to me
Dana Wahr: yes my dear. Wherefrom the states are you?
doff mack: am from mary land
Dana Wahr: oh...nice. Maryland is at the pacific ocean, right?
doff mack: Yes

Dana Wahr: what means your name doof mack?
doff mack: doff is my name
doff mack: but my full name is doff mack
Dana Wahr: cool name
Dana Wahr: What is the meaning of doff. Every name has a meaning, dear
doff mack: Yes
doff mack: the meaning of my name is God have open a way for me

Dana Wahr: Doof, where are really from?
doff mack: am from usa
Dana Wahr: are u naija?
doff mack: from mary land
Dana Wahr: omo na wawa
doff mack: you dey mad
Dana Wahr: why?
doff mack: you dey fuck up
doff mack: why you no tell me in time

doff mack: if you are nigeria guy tell me
Dana Wahr: am from lagos and u?
doff mack: lagos too

This mr doff has been probably educated by a german guy/girl cause doff means stupid in german...

Well I don´t really know what to say about it , but I don´t think that they are doing it the right way...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately (or fortunately), most of the parts of Africa where these scams originate were
colonized by the British or the French, so the local lads are familiar with these languages.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was living by the sea, there was always someone to be seen pacing slowly along the tideline, stopping every so often to pick something up. In summer of course there were children playing around, but even in winter there were three people that I'd see most days. One of them was an artist. He looked for driftwood in interesting shapes for his sculptures. He admitted he didn't sell many of them, and he had a bar job in the town, but that wasn't really the point. Like most artists, he wasn't in it for the money. Then there was the farmer. I call him the farmer, but it was a small-holding really, about a mile inland. He collected seaweed, composted it and used it as fertilizer. He said the seaweed increased his yield by 10% and reduced his costs by 20%. Mind you, plodding along a beach for hours on end in all weathers must have been worth at least some of that 20%. The other guy I'll call Loren Eiseley. That wasn't his name, but it's close enough. Every day he was out there from before dawn until the sun was high, and he did nothing but throw starfish into the sea. You've got to understand that this beach was five miles long, and every tide brought up starfish, sometimes one every foot or so along the tideline. By noon they'd all be dried up by the sun, just in time for the next tide to bring up a load more. This Eiseley chap had taken it on himself to save as many of them as he could. So for a few hours every day, you'd see him slowly making his way up the beach, sometimes he only covered a hundred yards or so, sometimes a little more. It was the ultimate expression of futility. Just taking a step, bending down, and then hurling the starfish towards the waves. There was an economy to his movements reminiscent of Tai Chi. I mentioned this to the artist and the farmer. We all had a laugh at his expense, but then the other two got serious, and admitted that, while they were about their business, collecting wood or seaweed, every now and then a starfish was tangled up in the seaweed, or attached to the wood, and Eiseley's craziness must have been catching because , rather than just picking it off and dropping it, they both threw it back into the sea. I asked them why they bothered; they couldn't possibly make a difference. The farmer shrugged, "it's true there's no profit in it, it's not beautiful and it's certainly not going to change the world, but," he bent down, picked up a starfish and flung it toward the waves. His movements lacked Eiseley's grace. "It made a difference to that'un."

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Truly a touching story, and a tribute to the perserverance and optimisim of the human spirit. Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The forum that you mean is http://www.scambaiter.info , or Scambaiter Deutschland, right, they are a very good one (if I may plug it here at this point), but in German only, right, that´s why they started to operate in 2006 since there was little to no German information available then. I´m a member there, too, but I am bad with splitting up my tiny powers between forums that are doing basically the same, I have over 4000 posts here but there I have barely 40 ... it´s worth a look though. Definitely. Great form section and helpful people! Thumbs up

About the "I don´t think they´re doing it right" : Every forum has its policies. I accept their doing their things the way they consider it best. There are just one, two major things that Eater has IMHO the better polices about, well, as a matter of fact, I wrote to scambaiter-info a lengthy PM about a few things, after having received their most recent newsletter, a few minor concerns of mine about romance baits and something else I have forgotten by now. Oh, ok, who likes people doing the wiseguy thing... Smile

However, Cowboy Buck has hit the nail on the head : Baiting will be in English almost always anyway.

EDITED for one of those typos you do not find until after 24 hours...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, when I started to lurk here on Eater, I did not understand all the jokes (nor do I today) and I had also visited this german page.

And for me too, it has been solely for few short visits. Because I DID understand the jokes, and not only them, over there.

Here on Eater I get at minimum 2 for the price of 1 - I learn baiting, and I can improve my English at the same time.
and 3 - have great entertainment too ! and 4 - the folks here. oooooh !!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Smile the discussions about next baiting modalities are one of the most pleasant experiences allover - from the comedy value alone, baiting feels a lot like ringing doorbells and running away hiding behind a bush.
You meet a lot of people here who like this kind of socially acceptable fun!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The German Site looks pretty serious and trustworthy to my (at a first glance). I dont see any value in having a baiting site in my mothers tongue (German) though, because as most Scammers use English, to bait them I must know (some) English anyway.

There are many aspects of baiting. I would not condemn the fun-driven approach (I started w/ that one - and aboandoned it for reasons only known for my self just recently). From the examples you posted, i see no genuine "educating" lads. Personally, I feel burning lads too early is depriving myself of most of the fun, though.

For me, exercising my English is one of so many nice aspects in scambaiting.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I would like to get my hands on some German lads. After 5 years of learning the German language I want a way to use it actively.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @Larson, In 6 months I have seen 1 or 2 german scam-mail, maybe because I was mostly around at guestbooks in english or the like, and never have thought of looking for germans. What I have got as idea from that german Forums, most scams there are romance scams from Russia, some in german language, and some in bad english.

Few month ago there was an article in Austrian papers about a succesful scam with a script very badly transcripted into german. It was a dutch-based gang.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was writing with at least 2 differnt lads based in Berlin that were handed over to me by a "veteran" baiter from here...they did the normal next-of-kin format and the only German word that their barrister knew who I called was "Ausweis" (ID).

Babelfished formats do arrive from time to time...often from the Deutsche Bank etc. IMO, it is more a problem on ebay-scams or autoscout.de or similar that a language other than English is more involved. From what I can gather, Babelfished.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, most of German Scams I found were handled by babelfishing Nigerians. Those who mailed my had no clue of the language, but they managed to get me an oga on the phone with basic skills Cool

If you like to use your German, I suggest to concentrate on holocaust-scam formats. I bet you can demand to get some German speaker on the phone in the muddle a bait on those ones will cause.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
HopSing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

sorry for bringing an older Post back to the top.

I am a member of the german Team. I would like to say some things here:

Our work on our site is not only Baiting. We have a section for victims, where they can get help about their scams. We give tips for every special case and we "strike back" the scammers of the victim sometimes. (If its possible)

We are in communication with TV and radio. One of our Members was in several TV and radio shows, giving informations and help to get the 419 fraud more popular in germany, to prevent the german users from fraud. Cool

We bait in german. As you can see at my posting here, english is not my home language. But i can read it very well and i only have to look in a dictionary for a few words. Most of us have the same problem. The Scammers have to translate the mails we send through babelfish or similar Progs. That will cost him time and in this time hes busy. And it brings some very special options into our work. Laughing

Of course baiting is entertaining for me. And i began baiting after i readed a Bait and i was rolling on the floor laughing. Mr. Green The deeper sense i seized after some time.

Believe me that baiting is not only entertainment for us. We have baits on our homepage that running almost 4-6 months an cost the scammer a lot of time.

The text narnja posted is from one of our best romance members. She collect more real data about her lads than anyone else. And im sure she dont teach the scammer. I think he got that information from one of his german victims before. The thing at her chats is, that the lads will write her after she identified them as a scammer. Sometimes i read that its incredible. They are like little dogs running behind her after she kicked the dogs ass (sorry for that)

Only some facts about us, to give you a small look into our work.

I hope i could birng some light in the "mystery" of the german scambaiters. Smile

Sorry for my bad english. Embarassed If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day

HopSing
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hopsing and welcome.

Thank you for your explanation. I'm sure our members will understand and appreciate the work you do.
Don't worry about your English, it's better than my German.

Good luck to all your members and give those Lads a hard time.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HopSing, I have one word for you and your fellow German baiters, especially the woman who keeps the lads going:

Ausgezeichnet!

(One of the few German words left in my vocabulary after 40-some years of not using it. Embarassed)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic