SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi all

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, a new baiter here, read some of the baits - great work! Loved the "Get Mapping" one!

One question though - how do you get started? I recieve almost no scam spam - just advertising (lucky I suppose in some respects! Very Happy )

Thanks

JBT
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

Don't bait from your private addy Wink Sign up for a new gmail addy that is totally unrelated to your RL and sign some guest books with that. To find the guest books you want to sign google for MUGU + GUYMAN + 2009

jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile

I have a yahoo email address under a pseudonym, but I don't seem to be getting spam - will try the guestbook trick.

JBT
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, jbt

There's a bundle of lads just waiting for you in Surplus. Pick one or a few and give 'em curry Very Happy

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome jbt. Pull up a chair, make yourself comfortable. You may never leave Wink
PS. Don't mention goats!!!!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked my spam folder, and someone wants to give me 2 million dollars! Oh am I going to have fun! Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiny! Just remember, if you need advice and/or help, that's what we're here for (sorta).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I probably will!

I just emailed back with a standard would love to help as I am (apparantly) a man of god.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jbt wrote:
...I am (apparantly) a man of god.

That will work well in your favour. Most lads love targeting eager christians. Welcome to the remainder of your spare time. Don't worry about blowing the bait. I've failed with plenty but there's an abundance of lads to practice on (sadly).

Golden rules, which you'll find in the sticky's are;
bait safe,
don't involve ITP's (innocent third parties),
no burning the lad.

General advice on how to treat bait lads is;
Prevaricate,
Obfuscate,
Sex ornate... oops sorry, wrong forum Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, jbt. Very Happy I'm glad you decide to join us, and just jump right into the warm waters here. Enjoy! ARRRR! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JBT,

Follow the advice above. Some of the guys here know what they are talking about. Laughing

I would add the following:

Don't rush things. IF you are after a trophy be prepared to wait and wait for the chance. Trying too soon will blow it. A lot of lads are wise to some of the tricks.
Play it straight while you get the hang of of it.
Pretend you are not computer savvy. Ask your lad for help/advice, they like that.
Get a mentor.
Never try baiting for money, its a big NO-NO.
Have fun. IF you want to build a background to your character, and you have the time to spare, that can be part of your fun.

Your initial aim should be to waste as much of the lads time as possible.
You need evidence of who he is, BUT remember, if he sends you a passport, you will have little chance of getting a trophy pic as he will have committed himself to the persons picture.
Ask him for certificates, if he is a lawyer, you need a copy of his Bar Certificate, if he sends an Affidavit try and find an error in it htat means he has to re-do it.
Don't point out too many mistakes, such as grammar or spelling. We don't want to educate him.

And again, have fun. Confuse him, frustrate him.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jbt wrote:
Thanks SmileI have a yahoo email address under a pseudonym,
JBT

Hi JBT,

Welcome!

You might want to consider getting a gmail account from google instead of yahoo email. Gmail is safer for you as your IP address will not be available to a scammer. Also, Eater University is a great place to learn about baiting.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi and welcome jbt Very Happy If you are interested in love/dating scams u will find a bunch of us over there and just give me a shout and i will help if I can or at the least point you to someone who can.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all.

This will be my first bait (Goodbye to free time!), so all I am going to try to do is annoy him as much as possible....

Thanks for all your advice, as far as I know, my IP address is dynamic, so there not really going to find much more that my ISP.

I had this email as well:
Quote:
Dear Partner,

This is to inform you that, I am marketing manager to registered local miners here in Ghana and we sell Alluvial gold dust to respective buyers who are willing to buy from us.
Presently we have for sale 750kg of Alluvial gold dust for sale and if you are willing to buy from us, I shall prepare the FCO on request.

I await your correspondence.

What should I do? Is this a lad I can get back to?[/quote]
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are only suggestions and by no means, hit him with all at once - You would be happy to buy, however, due to green energy poilcy, you will eventually need eco sanitary certificated produced. Anti- child labor laws require proof they aren't making the kiddies work and various other items supplied before sale can occur. Make him convert the kgs to ounces (troy ounces) and have him do the math for the amount for the sale.

Simply start with, "Yes I am interested in this offer. " or something to that tune.

Stickies, stickies, stickies, bait safe!Use Gmail anyway!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, will hit him back with that!

One lad has already replied; J0hn M0ses?
jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a standard 419, I got this from him:

Quote:
Dear friend,

Thanks for your immediate response to my proposal.The brief remark give an affirmative indication that you are ready to explore this opportunity with me.

Permit me to inquire if you have potential to contain fund of this volume,and that after the transfer no eventuality will befall the fund.

The transfer of the fund is procedural,of which i need to normalize your detail in our system.This require you to give me your full detail as: full names,physical address,a copy of your passport photography as well as your direct phone number.

The detail given is program in the computer database of my branch and by default it will simultaneously reflect in the entire network of the Bank,claiming and ascertaining you as the beneficiary of the fund.

Upon the success of the exercise, i will notify you on how you can formally apply to the bank for the wire transfer of the fund to your designated account.
I will crave your indulgence to follow my instruction to the letter and as an insider i will be here to give you all the needed banker advise necessary to streamline successful transfer to your account in your country.

,i will send you the transfer application form,which you will fill at the same and forward the copy to the headquarter of the bank,where foreign transfer is made.

Regards,
John Moses
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend, when you receive the document, ignore it. Send him a re-named .dll or something largish.

Fellow baiters, this return script looks as though it may have been run though a translator! Does it not? Lots of really big non-ladish words! WOW!

jbt, I also recommend you abandon this thread or request it be move to a more secure area if we are to discuss methodology. I'm sure a mod would be happy to help.

Also if you could please provide headers. Very important stuff. There is a how to in the University forum.

As for me I will off with the family for a few days! happy US Turkey Day!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

jbt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all, I will start another thread.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic