SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawrence Tonjon wrote:
Nap Olean wrote:
Please i can wait to become milliner

A hat maker???????

I couldn't figure that out either....but it just occurred to me that he probably meant millionaire.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mjwoody:
Nothing yet. Go ahead and slap him good!
Still baiting him as my regular character, though.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Slapped! He will definitely contact you tomorrow, he is still getting chopped by people, lol. I can understand why, chopping is FUN! Nothing gets under a lad's filthy skin like being chopped. It can generate some nice insults too Laughing
Quote:

Guy
Hw do you thing i can trust you that you are not seting up again.
The one u do is too hot.
I will contact him tomorrow.
As you said.
Thanx.

BTW, I told him that you have up to $47K in the bank to spend, of course G0m3r has his special ways of knowing this...

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got the same mail as Inspector G. on page 10 about changing to yahoo and the password.

Good thinking to send the password over the same line that you want to secure with it. Good luck.

Edit: Just got the agreement thing with the stretched picture through the text.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my second email from SoldierBoy--from his soldierboy01@yahhoo email account. There wasn't any useful header information.

We haven't talked business yet, but he's jumping ahead......

Quote:
Remittance of fund‏

Sent: Fri 11/20/09 7:21 PM
To: [email protected]
CC: ïŕşĉ_čøňŝůłŧäŋċê@live.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please due to my inability to be able to come up for the processing and release of my money deposited with your company, I hereby authorize your company to release the money to my associate the US, as you advised in your last email. His contact details are as follows:

Name : Me
Address: My Address
Contact phone number:
My Phone Number
Email: [email protected]

Please process the release of the funds as soon as you can so that he will be able to put it to use as I advised. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks and more power. Refer to the below security information:

ÌÑŦÈŘŇĂŦĨÖŊÅĿ ŖĖMĪŤŢÃŅÇË ŞĘĈÜŔÏȚŸ ĈŎMþæŊŸ.
EMAIL: ïŕşĉ_čøňŝůłŧäŋċê@live.com
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: SoldierBoy
SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF
AMOUNT: $52,000 000 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17th JUNE 08
TENURE:   Short term.
DEPARTMENT: Remittance security dept.
Yours sincerely,
Soldier Boy.

Closed lad accounts x 2
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this fool is so disorganized that he lost the contacts I sent him. He got a good slap, and is asking for the magas again.
Quote:

Guy
Please re-send to me that job you send b4 i did'nt see it again.Abeg
I hail you.

I feel very Cesar like Razz , although I won't be wearing a toga just yet.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Sgt. Smallboi about the hackers and why he switched to Yahoo:

Quote:
Hello Sult@n Ham1d,
Every thing is ok now,I have it under control.I have not seen a thing like this before.
Please let us proceed.Have you completed the agreement form i sent to you.If you have do send it to the security company for their confirmation to deal with you as i have said.
Use this password each time you want to contact me.Also if you can change your e-mail account to yahoo or other site apart from g mail it will be very ok.For i was told by our security department that googlemail is having a big problem right now and save for any user.
Password:Good luck
I wait to read from you.
Regards,
Sgt.Smallboi.

Yeah, good luck indeed. And no, I, uh, haven't gotten the agreement form yet....

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If everyone got the same password "Good Luck", that might be a good opportunity to add to the confusion. Some, but not all, might want to start asking for a change to help keep him on his toes. Forcing him to keep track of everyone's separately would be a load. Everyone having the same password would just be too easy on the boy.

Mine is also "Good Luck", but I intend to keep that for now.

I recommend Titania (or someone else similarly talented) coordinate a number of us to ask for a new password so that we don't all start asking at the same time.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is on google gtalk chat right now. I'll try to bug him for a while as my baiter character, the clueless Hu9h J@zz.

EDIT: I wasted about an hour or so again of his time, talking about useless crap, how things are in Iraq. He is so clueless on the subject matter.

DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't answer my initial email I sent to him... it seems he has fully given up his inital e-mail address. Which one do you now consider would be a good one to contact him at.

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu wrote:
He doesn't answer my initial email I sent to him... it seems he has fully given up his inital e-mail address. Which one do you now consider would be a good one to contact him at.

I had to send two emails to his original address before he replied. The second one was simply a prod like "are you ok? I'm so worried about you..."

Closed lad accounts x 2
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mjwoody:
He contacted the Maestro. What a good lad! He even said that he's been to a concert of mine, just like you told him to:

Quote:
Dear Maestro,
My name is Sgt,Smallboi. I am an American soldier with Swiss
background,serving in the military in the Army Camp Sp3ich3r Tikrit, IR@Q. I have been in your c0ncert that al most let me blown away.I am very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.

Other than that it's the same letter, from his Gmail account. I wonder where I should take it with this character now...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't write back to most of my emails, it takes a few cycles of bullying to get a response each time. Tiresome lad. So disorganised.

What it does mean is that anyone who wants to pep things up a bit can jump in feet-first with the remittance company if needs be - as the script relies on him thinking that we thing we're the only person he's made this offer to, we can say we're making payments on behalf of 'our mutual friend' - he either has to break character and spoil the scam by admitting he has no idea who we are (and that he's scamming hundreds of people), or go with it, and demand a WU transfer. Fact is he's so muddled he'll have no idea which way is up...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't reply I give up. I'll try the new account.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear it, but even dead-end emails are still good as they scatter the lad. I've typically had one response per 2-3 nag emails, so stick with it!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still sending me replies. I just got this...

Hello xxxx,
How are you doing?Here are the agreement form.Complete the form and send to the security company so that they will release the fund to you.
I wait to read your dealings with the security company.
Regards,
Sgtsmallboi

And the crappy form Very Happy Hilarious. I know you guys aren't impressed, but I'm loving this.

I still don't know what I'm doing, so I'm just asking him questions and trying to be somewhat compliant (but dumb as a box of tools).

Oh, I got a Yahoo address... how do I find the header info, and figure out the location?

> FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.
> IDIOT.
> ASS SUCKER.
> BASTARD.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
EDIT: I wasted about an hour or so again of his time, talking about useless crap, how things are in Iraq. He is so clueless on the subject matter.

Did you save the transcript? Post it up, I'd love to read it! Very Happy

trekleader: I got the same email this morning. I'm gonna send him a .dll file, since I can't be arsed (hooray British English!) to sign anything for him.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
who did the FBI thing, and B@rry?

I was the FBI Secret Agent. Razz

By the way, has anyone been passed onto a third character yet?
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a similar answer to Moseszuma

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please due to my inability to be able to come up for the processing and release of my money deposited with your company, I hereby authorize your company to release the money to my associate the US, as you advised in your last email. His contact details are as follows;

Name :J4mes B4nkerm4n.
Address:11o 0ld Kent Road, (Next to Utilities Plaza), London.
Age 33
Sex:Male
Marital status:Unmarried.
Contact phone;awaiting new phone to be delivered.
Email:[email protected]

Please process the release of the funds as soon as you can so that he will be able to put it to use as I advised. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks and more power. Refer to the below security information:

Apex Security Company/Finance House Ltd
Contact Person: Peter F. Tseng
Position: Admin Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 7o4 579 oo76
Address: Unit 121, 8 Shepherd Market,
Mayfair,
London,
W1J 7JY
Your faithfully
Soldierboi

Do I sit back and wait for them to contact me now?

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ contact them straight away, see what they want you to do next, or, leave it until Monday. as they will probably not be working the weekend.

Mjwoody said
Quote:
@Inspector Gadget, How did you manage to do this:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Why did you send mail through my lawyer box to my maga.

You are good!

BTW, who did the FBI thing, and B@rry?

I didn't do anything, he mailed me, I think in some state of confusion and I just went along with him, I'm not one to let an opportunity to slide by.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

atj wrote:
I've got a similar answer to Moseszuma

Got a similar one myself at long last. However mine has a different name, address and phone number.

Incidentally, when I googled the address it brought this thread up as the only result. Please can people be careful, I accept I am paranoid, but if this lad is twitchy about all the chopping that has been going on it wouldn't be too hard for him to google a few things. It would be a shame to lose him now.

LT
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smallboi has mailed my Oga character, and I've told him that the cafe might be raided next week by the EFCC, so see if he comes to you from a different IP addie over the next 7 days.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad still seems like a new scammer to me. He mailed out his format, expecting a few bites, and he's been overwhelmed by the response. But he hasn't yet learned how to tell which will actually come through with the goods, so he's trying to keep them all going at once - to his detriment.

So let's all keep him going, in as many different styles as we can manage. Once he figures out every one of his magas was fooling with him, he's gonna be awfully twitchy about almost any response, even those from innocent potential victims. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the wise Titania has hit the nail right on the head here - hopefully we can scatter him so badly and make his life so difficult that he gives up on scamming for being just too much like hard work!

For my part, I'm back in contact with the soldierboi and barristerboi playing them against each other, gently but consistently, whilst still appearing to be an easy mark myself. He may be disappointed Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trekleader wrote:
Oh, I got a Yahoo address... how do I find the header info, and figure out the location?

In Hotmail, I right click, and "view message source" (might be similar in Yahoo, gmail, or Live....)

In Mac Mail, I pull down "View" menu to "Message >" and select "View Long Headers" (might be similar in Outlook....)

Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic