SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to Baiting... any help would be great!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started my first bait with E-Loan International. They're offering me a 0.2% loan of up to 5 million bucks.

I've chosen Johnathan Clark as my mark, a simple chieftan's son from Mayo, Yukon who is owner of Johnathan Clark Fur Trading.
I'm going to try to get some business from them in the form of some exotic animal pelts...

Any tips on how to string them along? I mean, geez... they replied to my initial email after only 3 minutes!
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd start with the post on Straight Baiting in the Eater U thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

From there, read some of the other Eater U posts, and the stickies in this forum.

Welcome to Eater!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Very Happy

In addition to what Jammy mentioned, reading the stickies and signing up for a mentor will give you greater assistance.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does one get a mentor?
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are awesome! Shocked
So, the next step is to try to get them into contacting me with the fee-extractor, correct?

Welcome...To E-Loan International Ltd.
Registered in England: No 15993.
Registered Office: 33 Queen Street,
London EC4R 1AP
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday:8:30am-5:30pm {Processing time}.
Attention: Jonathan Clark,

Thanks for your email and the required info. After meeting with the Loan Approval Board and submitting your Info, I want to congratulate you because you have been approved to receive the $4,000,000.00 USD Loan from us. In this email you will find the loan Terms and Conditions for you perusal; You must agree to the Terms before we can proceed to the next step of this transaction. You have to fill in your name in the required space.

LOAN AGREEMENT AND LOAN TERMS:

I Mr Larry Nelson, on Behalf of E-Loan Investment Ltd hereby acknowledge and confirm that I am lending out the sum of $4,000,000.00 USD to the following beneficiary.

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

FULL NAMES: Jonathan Clark
STATE: Yukon
MARITAL STATUS: Single
NEXT OF KIN: Chief Alfred Mayo
MONTHLY INCOME: ~37,000.00 USD
PHONE NUMBER: I am deaf and cannot use a telephone.
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: deaf.
AMOUNT NEEDED AS THE LOAN: 4,000,000.00 USD
DURATION OF THE LOAN: 10 years

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:

However, For security reasons, This company has an insurance registration cover incase of future loss/death occurance by both parties. So the loan will be insured/registered under the stipulated law
(1) The stated sum of money due for loaning must be paid back within a minimum period as stated below.
(2) The loan attracts an interest rate of (2%).
(3) In the couse of the loan term duration, a constant monthly payment will be paid by you.
(4) Late payment of monthly installment has a penalty of 2% increase.
(5) Borrowers/Beneficiaries are solely responsible for the Insurance/Registration charges of the loan.

Loan Balance: $4,000,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: $4,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Fees: 0.00%
Loan Term: 10 years
Minimum Payment: $0.00

Monthly Loan Payment: $36,805.38
Number of Payments: 120

Cumulative Payments: $4,416,645.80
Total Interest Paid: $416,645.80

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of $36,805.38 plus a final payment of $36,805.58.

Declaration:
I ……………………………. hereby Agree to the terms and condition for this loan and with this, In declaration of the loan agreement details provide by me and document signed are real and legit.
Borrower Signature.......................................
Note that you can type in your name in place of your signature if you are not able to print this out and sign it.
I will await your urgent reply, so we can proceed.

Warmest Regards,
Secretary, Mr Larry Nelson
Telephone:+4470-4572-3346
Fax Number:+4487-0 133- 7991
Copyright © 2009.

Confidentiality Notice:
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The information contained in this email message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be un lawful. If your received this Email by mistake, kindly return to us. Jmc Loan International ( UK) has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this email and any attachments have been swept for viruses. Jmc Loan Department ( UK) does not accept liability for any loss or damages sustained by the recipient as a result of viruses and the recipient is hereby advised to conduct its own virus checks prior to opening of any attachment.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

One would apply here.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you here, Mr. Clark. Very Happy

I've been around for a while, but I don't post very much.

I hope you enjoy your stay here...as others usually tell newcomers, this baiting business can be very addictive.

I'm still learning and will continue to learn, as we all do, and I am enjoying every minute of it.

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome@eaters

just be carefull with post info of addy's or names on mainscambaiting lads who google can find easy the name they scam with if you dont masc some of the info....

Anyway have alot of fun baiting.

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic