SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need Advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all
Received an email just now from Mr Jack Son telling me that my first $5000 payment I am due of a total of $800,000 is waiting to be picked up by me at any Western Union office. He has given me a MTCN number, senders name, Text question and Answer. I went to the official WU website to track this and it says "available for pick up by receiver". I know this is a scam but I just cant see how. Whats the catch, and sorry please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks all

paythecourier
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The catch is that the money paid to Western Union is only a very small amount (probably the minimum payment one can make) - and the Lad has made the payment to himself, or to his friend!

So, even if you wanted to pick up his £2, you wouldn't be able to!

He has done this to convince you that the money is 'real' and 'waiting for you'.

Anyone who writes back to him will soon be told that there is a fee to pay.

And, after a time, the Lad or his friend will collect the £2 or whatever back from Western Union.

PM a Mod and pass on the WU details to them - they will know what to do with them!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen

All thoughts of retirement dashed then!!! Just shows you though how these scum can get you thinking, I consider myself of almost average mentality and it got me to post a question. Knew it was some sort of scam but have to be honest couldnt figure it out. Maybe a trees and wood situation. The lads email address is [email protected] if anyone wants some fun with him, he calls himself Mr Jack Son

Thanks again

paythecourier
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the original email and the email headers please?

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you doing today,

my dear I want to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD800,000.00 via western union by this governemnt.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD5000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229-98980013.
Manager Mr Peter Williams Email:([email protected])
call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

MTCN :<snip>
Senders Name: MIKE IBRUNI
Text Question:Honest
Answer: Trust
Amount: USD5000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD5000.00, Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.

Thanks Mr Jack Son

His email address was [email protected]
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an increasingly common ploy which works exactly as Branwen said. I have snipped the MTCN so it won't be abused, and will report it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, thats a good idea.

paythecourier

Last edited by paythecourier on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Done. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry the MTCN number was snipped - I have just the right lad with whom I could abuse that number... Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic