SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My weekend baits. need advice on webcams London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while ago i was trying script baiting to be able to bait more lads with my limited free time. So i started responding to 12 or 13 lads and ended up with 4 lads to start with. They all got exactly thesame first response from me although they have different formats.
Quote:
Goodday sir.

I don't know if your email was ment for me but it sounds very
interesting. Could you tell me more about it please?

Regards,

As said, this worked with four of them including L4mido S4nusi but he dropped me after some days.
Fortunatly they all wanted my character's address details so script number two was send:
Quote:
Dear sir

Here are my name and address details as requested by you;
And added was my characters address and that was all. But after that it wasn't possible to send all four lads thesame script so it took some more effort to write them. My replies were very short and to the point because of lack of time and after two more emails S4nusi dropped me and i had three left: An bank of america lad, a central bank of Nigeria lad and a special one: working for a business consultant and desperatly seeking for someone who will have their huge funds transferred in his bank account. I think this last one is the most promising of the lot.
But i didn't have enough time to run these baits and i neglected all three of them. But to my surprice all three of them kept writing!
Before i forget, i started these baits on 25 september, wrote to all of them for some days and neglected them for allmost one month!
I first wrote again to the CBN lad and on 25 october . First reply to the CBN lad was an answer to this:
Quote:
22 october
Sorry for getting back to you now, I have been on annual leave I just resume office this morning your funds will be transfer as soon as you verify your details.

Me wrote:
Quote:
Dear dr Alade

Yes, all the information is correct. When can i expect the funds to be transferred?

Kind regards,

And
Quote:
20 october
Hope that you are fine.

I have been waiting to here from you after my mail where i explained the nature of the transaction that i contacted you for, i do not know if you are working with me or not, please if you are able to handle this transaction that involved money, get back to me for more information as we do not have any time for delay.

I am waiting.

Me writing
Quote:
I was having some problems with my computer and therefore could not get on the internet. But everything is fixed now except for some small issues. So please let's proceed, i will be waiting for this information.

But the BOA lad didn't write anymore so i just wrote to him:
Quote:
You must have been wondering why i didn't reply to your emails lately. I was having some troubles with my old computer and therefore couldn't login to the internet. So i went to a repair shop to get it fixed and although there is still a small problem on it i can at least login to the internet and check my email account.
Today i found your last message in the spam folder but when i tried to get it out of there i must have clicked the wrong button and the message is gone. It was something about my fund was ready to be released and you needed some ID from me. Is that correct? Before we proceed i would like confirmation on that.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All three lads were delighted to see me writing them again and went on with their scripts / started over again because they forgot what it was about. I just kept them waiting again for fourteen days before writing again. The BOA lad asked me for a photo ID so i send him a pic of a German actor, the CBN lad was confused and wrote me this:
Quote:

Dear customer,
We got a fax that you want your money send to Holland instead of Sweden right? Please confirm this to the Bank now.
and Ben asked me for a scan of my ID so i send him an email with this attachement: Image And that was what he saw in the thumbnail. He didn't bother asking me again for my ID and last week he wrote:
Quote:
Hope that you are fine.

I have been finalising the transaction with the officials here, they have been able to complete their documentation and they just informed me that the payment will be through their payment office in Europe, they have such offices in Spain and London UK, they also informed me that you need to travel to meet the officers that will handle the transaction, this will be a cash payment.

But do not worry as they will assist you once the payment are made, immediately you are ready to travel, you will notify me so that i will arrange myself from here as i will come over to meet you so that we will handle every thing together, then we will go back to your country together.

Please get back to me as every thing is ready from here, let us know the best country that we will apply for them to make the payment from.

I am waiting.
So this one could get interesting, the other ones will be straight baited with a minimum of effort and only in the weekend. We'll see how long i can keep this up.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry

Last edited by the vampire on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spain or London, do you get to choose the city in Spain? or will the lad have to let you know the options open to you?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's obvious this lad has some associates either in England or / and Spain so i was thinking maybe i can arrange a meeting point for the delivery of the cash somewhere there's a webcam so that we all can see the lad waiting and waiting.........and waiting. So anyone with a suggestion of a nice place where there's a webcam? I do now a webcam in Jokkmokk in Swedish Lapland (my character lives close to Jokkmokk) but i doubt even the best safari baiter could get a lad to there.
So which city has the best options; London or Madrid?

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the lad that my character was willing to come to either Spain or England and because the lad was talking about cash payment i said my character would bring some cash money with him. So today the lad replied:
Quote:
Thank you for your mail.

I will notify the lawyer handling your file that you will be able to travel to Spain or UK so that they will proceed your file finally and forward it the their office in Europe, the lawyer will inform us the country they will send your file to.

I do not know if you will be going with any money to meet the officer, i have completed all the payments from here, if there will be any expenses from there, they will notify you from there, i don't know of any from here.

Please let me know how fast that you can make your travelling arrangement so that i can arrange my meeting you without any delay from here, it is important you notify me when you will be ready to travel.

I am waiting fro your response.

Looks promising. I've been looking at some webcams in London but most of them are not suitable for my plans. I think the webcam on Piccadily circus could be a good choice. The cam isn't so high up from the street and has a clear image. It has been ages since i was at Piccadily circus and if i remember correctly there was a park acros the shops. But i don't want the lad to sand close to the park but in front of these shops and in the frame. Any members here who are more familiar with London? Could need some advice on this.

Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are two bars in London which are part of the
Belushi's bars chain which both have webcams.
Covent Garden one has cams inside and outside
and the Sheperd's Bush one is inside only. Your man
would be nice and warm (i realise not necessarily a
good thing) while he waits but he would have to spend
some money as he would have to buy a beverage
of some sort.

http://www.belushis.com/webcams
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one that has been used in the past, at Leichester Square. They will usually meet you in a gang, with lookouts posted around the perimeter, and arriving early. They will also want to speak by phone, and sometimes try to change the meeting location at the last minute, to a more familiar and safe location for them to operate. If you stick to your guns, talk to them on the phone and have a good story for not moving to their location to meet, you might be able to pull it off. A backup camera location might help you. Good luck! They can be fast and furious, looking for the lookouts and the lads and snapping pics, but they are fun!
http://www.camvista.com/england/london/leicestersquare.php3 Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used this one http://www.porters.uk.com/webcam/default.asp its a restaurant in covent garden with a good quality cam infront of it. I've had diplomat mariam hopping up and down outside it back in the day (look up my old posts -she loved it)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think i found a suitable spot :http://www.camvista.com/england/london/beatles_abbey_road_webcam.php3
The most famous zebra crossing in the world. It's not really crowded and the camera has a clear image but most important, i can position the lad exactly next to the zebra crossing thus in the frame. Very Happy
The lad is suddenly in a hurry, got two emails this morning:
Quote:
I have see your response to your mail.

Please note that it is not for me to decide where we are to go, it is the officials that will handle the payment that will decide where we are to go, but i will now insist that they should direct our payment to London, if that will work for us, i do not know, but i will try my best.

Please you know the season that we are in now, there is a lot of rushing in financial business, we should try our best to avoid delay.

Start the processing of your travelling documents so that we will finalise the transaction before the end of next week as time is of an essence from here.

Thank you.

And this:
Quote:
Please the Directors of the security firm and the United Nation Agent that will come to Europe with the consignment need your personal phone number as they need to talk to you, remember that the agent do not know that what we have in the Trunk Box is money, they do not know also that i am fully involved in the transaction, they take me as just your Representative.

Please send your phone number immediately.

When i started this bait in september this lad wasn't in a hurry so he just have to be patient now. I will give him my baiting phone number as i have to receive a call from him to determine where he is and who is calling. This lad is from Abudjan but his associates can be from Europe and i will be able to see the land number on the display of my phone, i hope.
Many thanks for the webcam links y'all. Thumbs up

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you got a time and place all set for the meeting, give this thread a bump, and change the post name to Webcam Safari In Progress or something, and I'm sure you will get a few baiters to help you identify the lad and snap some pics. Good luck! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic