SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hit the button too early, reposted below.

Last edited by atj on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back to me:-

Hello James,
How are you today?Is not that i have not been putting effort to ensure everything work out in the way it will not stress anybody.
All i needed from you now is your detail information so i will send to the company for remittance of the fund.

Your full Name:
Address:
Contact phone number:
Marital Status:
Please provide me with these information's so we will proceed.
Regards,

answered

OK xxxxxxxx
Full name James Bankerman.
Address 110 Old Kent Road, (Next to Utilities Plaza), London.
Phone, awaiting new phone to be delivered.
Age 33
Sex. As often as possible. Male.
Unmarried.

But whot did you think of my idea for you to give me othority to represent you in UK
James.

but nothing for my other character yrt.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting funnier by the hour. This is what I got:

Quote:
Hello Ch@rl3n3,
Please sign this form and get back to the company on this e-mail account:irsc_c0nsult@[email protected],or the previous e-mail [email protected]
I wait for their update from you.
Thanks for your understanding.
If i may ask how much was that fool demanding from you.
I have send signal arround he will be brought to book.
Regards,
Sgt.Soldierboi

Quote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:27 AM, <victim> wrote:

Hi Collon
Your message was right on time, because I was on my way to transfer
a significant sum to Barrister G0m3r. So Barrister G0m3r was just a
scam? And how did he get my e-mail address? Man, this is scaring me
a little bit about this whole thing.
Ch@rl3n3
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I got the same email from remittanceboi that thrylos7 got on page 6.

Sent him this short reply:
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi
Thank you for your update. The mail you are referring to was from Smallboi himself, not from me. About this agreement you require, I assume this is a statement you need from Smallboi in which he empowers me to act on his behalf?
Please do you have an example or a template of such a statement, so that we know what is expected and required.
Again, thank you for your guidance.
Sincerely,
(me)

MBL wrote:
(who we are calling "Smallboi" in the forums here so he doesn't look for his name and find us in a search engine)

..and because the name on his ID card is Small.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My victim is getting a little confused now, she thinks that Mr. G0m3r has now taken control of Soldierboi's mailbox:

Quote:
To: "Sgt.Soldierboi" <sgt.soldierboi01@[email protected]>
"Dear" Mr. Barrister G0m3r,
I have been informed by Mr. Soldierboi that you have taken over his mailbox. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to take the money of innocent people. Who do you think you are? Thanks to Soldierboi I know exactly who you are, and you should know that I am not sending you any money, because Soldierboi informed me just on time of your sneaky activities. I am sure that Mr. Soldierboi will soon create a new, secure e-mail account which you will not be able to intercept and then we will continue our transaction without your unwanted distractions. You should be ashamed for trying to intercept the e-mails of an honest soldier who risked his life for his country.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have the trust and ear of Soldierboi, maybe imply yahoo is much more secure than gmail, it's always nice to keep lads in their place and keep gmail clean Wink

And smallboi is one absolutely massive insult to scammers. Many love to posture how much they are big swaggering dickswinging bling and mercedes big men, so implying they are behaving like small boys is a direct kick where it hurts most - in the ego!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I got Smallboi's email concerning Mr. G0mer or else I'd have to replace my keyboard!

Also for some of the newer guys, I doubt he has dropped anyone yet as long as you are "behaving" (term loosely used). He is just overloaded, just imagine if you were baiting 30 different lads at the same time...

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I just got the

Quote:
I have been writen by a fool that called him self a Barister, Barrister Gomer.

Nice. I'm sure all sorts of confusion will ensue.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
And smallboi is one absolutely massive insult to scammers.

Just opened B@rr G0m3r's email today and got this:

Quote:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM, SGT Smallboi<[email protected]> wrote:

I am not a small boy!! and no be today i started with this business. Many have done this and get what they want.If you want to kn who you talk to send your chart id i will all show you am not what you think i am.
If continue calling my maga on phone as me to get money from him.That's ok by me.But prize market and c about it.Go look for something good doing for your self cos u are digging ur grave, all animals are equall but some are ?
Call Me 0gwu.

To which I once again re-iterated that I would share magas that will pay. He seems to be a bit more amenable to working together now.

Its up to you guys

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:

To which I once again re-iterated that I would share magas that will pay. He seems to be a bit more amenable to working together now.

Its up to you guys

I'm in! Feel free to recommend me as a good maga. Should I just PM you with my character's e-mail?
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Let her rip!

EDIT: That means: sure go ahead! Send me your char.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed

Last edited by Mjwoody on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would request that others coordinate here before they start chopping, redirecting, whatever, any more. I personally kind of resent having someone else put to use details I have posted here without my being asked about it first. TIA!

I'm now in the middle of assuaging smallboi's concerns about my email account being compromised. I have suggested to him that there are known problems with gmail which is why I'm not on it anymore. Hopefully he'll move to something less secure.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Fryer, we need to coordinate, if not he may dump the whole lot of us and find new 'victims'.

Remember we still need to build trust.

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is so terribly disorganised.

He sent me this awful form that you can't read properly because of the ridiculous stretched picture in the middle

I have given a small slap, moaning I couldn't read the whole document.

He has also warned me about this mr g0mer character:

Quote:
Hello Steven Bulleti,
Do to unfriendly activities going on in my e-mail account i wish to change the account and contact you with this new e-mail [email protected] i will be happy if you can do the same.I have been writen by a fool that called him self a Barister, Barrister Gomer.Ref:e-mail acount:[email protected] that he was into your e-mail account as a scammer monitoring all your activities with me.Please igenore such person cos is a scammer and no noting about this deal.
Please sign this form and send back to the Security company as soon as possible for the transfer of the fund to your account.
Please do get back to me when your have contacted the security company with their update.
Sgt.smallboi

I confused myself a little in this bait, with the large number of security company e-mails I get, I told smallboi about one, and he has now told me not to pay anyone for now.

He must be wondering how these people are messing with his account

Last edited by meloncoly on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Meloncoly, please L33t Mr. Butt5 Email address, we don't want this thread to come up in a search. (Or mods if you can edit it)

Also don't slap him for the awful document, actually do quite the opposite, tell him how professional his document looks (remember we want to be de-educators)

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest that the new magas Mr. G0mer will send the lad be NEW characters, volunteered by baiters - either baiters already in on the bait who want to play a different angle, or new entrants who want in on the action. The current characters would continue as they've been doing, without interruption. After all, they really have no idea what's going on between Smallboi and G0mer. If you play it right, he won't dump you just because he has a new list.

Of course this means more work for me, keeping track of two parts of the same massbait. Aren't you all glad you didn't volunteer for that? Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Exactly!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked G0ogle voice. He left me a couple of messages. I will try to post them. I can't tell to well, but, at the beginning of the first voicemail the guy sniffles like he has been weeping or something. He sounds pretty sorry and whipped throughout the rest of his message. It could be static though. I'll post them as soon as I can. I can't seem to get G0ogle voice to download them.

EDIT: BTW I have 3 invites left on Google voice. Any newbs interested? Or any old timers for that matter? G0ogle voice is an excellent way to get lads to call you without revealing your phone number.

Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bah, he seesm to have dropped me and he hasn't re conatcted me with the new email, should I just pretend to be a new person and email him with the old email or just start completely again?
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody: just sent you my char. If GVoice works outside of the US, I'm definitely interested - could be fun to add some audio to my baits.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday he said...
Quote:
Hello Stuart,
Thanks for the mail,I can not give you my account information nor will i ask the chambers for their account for just 900.00GBP i don't know if you understand this.Don't worry your self just do the transfer through western union and forward the details to the chambers either through mail or to be on the save side through phone call you give them the Mtcn Numbers.
Please do this tomorrow morning for i got mail from them few hours ago.
If you want to send it through me to them you tell me when to call you and get it.
Just right me to give you a call and i will call you and transfer to the lawyer chambers.
Regards,
our lad

So I replied...

Quote:
Dear C0llin,
The reason that I asked to do a bank transfer is because I'm 83 years old and recovering from a car accident that has left me with 2 broken legs. I'm pretty much housebound right now but would be able to immediately transfer the funds over the phone.
Stu

3 hours later...
Quote:
Hello Stuart,
Thanks for the mail,i have requested for their account details which you are deposit the total amount of 1,000.00GBP to clear vat and other transfer charges.When i have them in my possession i will forward it to you.
Thank you once again.
Our lad

a couple of hours later...
Quote:
Hello Stuart,
This is the Lawyer's Chamber's detail information due transfer the money to them and get back to me with the confirmation slip of payment so i will forward as prove of payment
Followed by bank details from a bank of Scotland account!!!
This lad is way too easy and has given me piggy #20!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thus the pain begins!

Good job Fartina O'Duriss!

Quote:
Followed by bank details from a bank of Scotland account!!!
This lad is way too easy and has given me piggy #20!

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well what a silly/busy day for everyone...

Anyone who isn't getting attention from him, you're not alone, for me he's down to snail speed!

What Titania says re Gomer - we're trying to scatter the poor boy so badly that any real victims in his mailbox are swamped and masked by more promising baiters, and I'm pretty sure we're managing that Wink And a big hug to Titania for trying to keep pace with all of the characters and roles...

You've for Bank of Scotland details? BRILL! That's a great kill for the team - everyone take courage from this, assuming they've been passed to Alan, we're causing real damage to his criminal enterprise!

Anyone wanting to be a character introduced to Smallboi by MJWoody/Gomer, can you make sure you keep MJW AND Titania up to date with your new characters. This is a great way to join the bait if you're just arriving later to the party (leave your bottle in the kitchen, nibbles are in the lounge). Smile

Keep at it everyone - this is very successful so far, we'll be cutting off his oxygen Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post because I can - it's my thread, I'll do what I like...

I've just had a nice email from soldierboy...I suggested to barristerboy that we simply deduct his fee from the $52M he's holding in trust, he referred me back to soldierboy, I suggested it to soldierboy, and he is going to email barristerboy to see if it's possible... He's being ever so polite about it, even though I have a hunch it won't be possible. But to keep him honest I did mention I'd been approached by the firm of Gomer, Tindle and Sons who were offering discounted rates at the moment, and we could try using them if we have any problems with his own barrister, and possibly save soldierboy some of his $52m at the same time...

I'm considerate like that.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK B@rr G0m3r and smallboi have come to an agreement. I'll chop no more of his magas as long as he stays inline.
Code:

from   SGT Smallboi <[email protected]>
to   G0M3R <[email protected]>
subject   Re: Guy how far?

You are oga!
Please leave my jobs alone and contact me lets work.
O8O3435l44l
0gwu.

I told him, it might take a while to get the word out to the rest of the Gomerboyz though, that should give anyone some slack to repair any damage G0m3r may have caused, or the freedom to go ahead and chop. I have sent him a contact that was sent to me (by strobelight). Anyone else wants to be introduced to smallboi via this rout, let me know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic