SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chad Bait Anniversary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
squiike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from freddypucker;

"hey guys, I will be going out of state to a cdl training school for a few weeks starting this coming sunday. I will be gone for as much as a month.
I have 2 church of TWAT baits that are in the beginning stages, Id hate to just leave these lads hanging, as thier faith in TWAT is strong, so if anyone wants to pick them up let me know and Ill pm you the info and emails."

What i was wondering is what happened there? how did they get hooked by this guy? are they really that bad? and did they deserve all this?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they heard about TWAT from another scammer. I originally got them in my box but since I was busy screwing with some other lads, I handed them off to JoJo and company. If I remember, they contacted us, we didn't contact them and the rest is history. Laughing

I'm just sorry they didn't get to settle permanently in Abeche.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
squiike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man thats harsh!

So to put myself in their position... I have had some asshole friends. Maybe not as bad as the lads, but still.
If i were living in a really poor country, and some christian assholes, with way too much money, in a spoiled land, offered me safe travel there, with house, money and food. I sure as hell would preach the name of their god.

Im not saying they did not deserve a safari. But after 1 or 2 weeks or, if you were sure they actually took a safari. I would let them go.

I mean, we are not actually sure how bad these guys were.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chad is the perfect destination.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

squiike wrote:
Oh man thats harsh!

So to put myself in their position... I have had some asshole friends. Maybe not as bad as the lads, but still.
If i were living in a really poor country, and some christian assholes, with way too much money, in a spoiled land, offered me safe travel there, with house, money and food. I sure as hell would preach the name of their god.

Im not saying they did not deserve a safari. But after 1 or 2 weeks or, if you were sure they actually took a safari. I would let them go.

Wrong. We know exactly how bad they are. We fooled them into thinking that we were their lad friends, so all of their personal emails were coming to us. These guys were thieving little shits from the get go and knew full well that they were going to be stealing from both a church and from starving refugees from Darfur. These guys only got a small taste of what they really deserved.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi squiike.

squiike wrote:

We are sure.

On the radio show, Jojobean mentioned that he baited the lads seperately as the father a sick child. He told them that if he paid them the fee that they were asking for and if they didn't come through with the cash they were supposed to send him, his child would die because he couldn't afford medical treatment.

The scammers didn't miss a heartbeat - they told Jojo to send the money.

Now think about it: if Jojo had been a genuine victim, he would have a dead child on his hands due to the actions of these scammers.
Not only were they happy to steal from him, they didn't care that it cost a chid's life.

Do you still feel sorry for them?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, that's amazing. What idiots. Marvellous efforts, good sirs, etc. clapping

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chad adventure may have been a little hard on the lads but look at the sacrifices that were made at our end. Think about all those expensive keyboards that were lost during this epic bait.
Meanwhile those lazy T*W*A*T*S were racking up all those valuable Mugu Miles on their LadOplan cards. Razz

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
squiike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ok thats good to hear!

We actually might have the same situatuin on a huge scale here in Norway.
There are 2 guys, that are convicted of murder. Since they were private hired bodyguards.

Their Norwegian loyer sais they got attacked by bandits. And calls the whole case for Kongo pirates

Kongo wants payment for "Norwegian spionage" 50 billion dollar refund(not 500, they typed a 0 too much at first. But still...jeez)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread495901/pg1
http://www.privatemilitaryherald.com/2009/08/11/congo-murder-trial-of-two-norwegians-set-to-begin-on-friday/

Sorry, my english it not that good
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Yes, I think we may be drifting away from the subject here, which is the Chad bait.... Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chad bait was the funniest thing ever. I used to leave work early so I could get my daily update Smile I followed it from start to finish..and yes they deserve everything they got and then some!!

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BumbleBee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, sorry for the thread bump, from the dead!

I joined after reading the Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME" Thread.

Epic. Congrats to all involved. (5 days of reading)

2 questions;

1) Has anyone hosted this as a story, with facts & pictures. Someone on the thread did mention it would be done on a dedicated website.

2) Why do none of the links to pictures work? They are hosted by 419eater, but throw up a:
Quote:

Not Found

The requested URL /~jojobean/Miracle/Ch02.JPG was not found on this server.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic