SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This lad seems a bit peeved...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a Moneygram with the following email:

Dear Mr. Uch3,

The western union place was closed, so I sent you a monygram instead. Buck said you had a problem with the receipt he sent you so I used moneygrams internet receipt sender instead. Go to http://www.s3ctrans.tk.
and use access code: 125848851642996008804226933943

The image is valid for 15 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.

After 7:00AM GMT 19.Jan.2009, a pin code is required. The pin code is 3746.

Now you and Buck are all square money-wise. You were suposed to send him something and he asked me to ask you when it was comming.

Your fiend,

Luke Aggi3s

I guess the lad checked it out (I received an email to that effect this morning) but wasn't too happy that the image disappeared...

He sent me the following rant:

HELLO LUKE AND BUCK

PLEASE I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENTS WELL NOTED, SO PLEASE IS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING OVER MY INTELIGENT AND I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON THAT WIL DANCE TO YOU PEOPLE TONE SO PLEASE TELL YOUR SO CALLED BUCK THAT AM NOT INTERSETED IN HIS $320 ALREADY I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT AM NOT IN NIGERIA, AND YOUR F5RIEND BUCK PROMISE TO HELP THIS WOMAN BUT HE COULD NOT FULFIL HIS PROMISE NOW I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE MONEY OR NOT BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THIS AS SOON I COME BACK FROM LONDON I WILL COMPLETE THE REMAINIG $320 BECAUSE I WILL BE COMMING BY ENDING OF THIS WEEK SO IF HE IS WILLING TO RECIEVE THE MONEY AND USE IT FOR THE PURPOSE THE MONEY IS FOR THEN THAT ONE LEFT FOR HIM BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH ME I TOLD YOU TO SEND MONEY FOR ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION THEN YOU ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT WESTERN UINO HAVE CLOSED I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT KNID SHIT SO PLEASE IF YOU SEND MONEY THERE GO AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY I DONT CARE ALSO TELL YOUR MAN OR YOUR FRIEND THAT AM NO MORE INTERESTED IN HIM AGAIN BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE REFUSE TO LISTEN TO SIMPLE INSTRUCTION NOW IF YOU DONT MIND GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY AND RESEND IT THROUGH WETERN UNION OR YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION INSTEAD SOME SITE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND SO PLEASE IF YOU REALLY SEND MONEY YOU SHOULD PROVE IT BY GIVING ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION NOT BY GIVING ME CODE NUMBER THAT I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES HERE AND THEY ARE TELLING ME RUBISH SO PLEASE AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND BUCK BECAUSE HE DID THE SAME THING AND YOU ARE NOW DOING IT WANT THAT SHIT ANYMORE OK IF YOU DONT MIND TEL ME WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE AMGOING TO CANCELL THE TRANSACTION IF TI,ME IS NOT TAKING BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE ANY SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS IN YOU GUYS

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOUR SELF A CHRISTAIN AND YOU WANT TO HELP A CHRISTAIN WOMAN WHO IS IN THEW HOSPITAL PLEASE I DONT KNOW NOT THAT AM INSAULTING YOUN AOR SOMETING BUT YOU GUYS DISAAPOINTED ME OK I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT I WILL FORWARD TO MY SECRETAY SO THAT HE CAN SUMMIT THE FORM OK BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY PLEASE YOU TALK BECAUSE AM NOT A SMALL LAWYER THAT YOU CAN BE MESSING UP ANY HOW YOU LIKE

IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU SEND MONEY I DONT NEED TO GO TO ANY SITE BEFORE I GET THE MONEY WHY CANT YOU SEND ME THE INFORMATIONS THAT YOU FILL THERE SO THAT HE WILL COPY AND GO THERE AND COLLECT THE MONEY, PLEASE AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU THIS AGAIN IF YOU LIKE THAT IS YOUR OWN BUT FOR BUCK I THINK HE IS NOT INTERSETED IN HELPING THE MOTHERLESS CHILDREN HE PROMISE TO HELP WITH MONEY

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL AND PLEASE I NEED POSITIVE RESPONSE

BARRISTER CHRIS UCH3

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow your lad is begging for slap. I love it when they break down and start cursing Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you are still INTERSETED in the deal.
If he was not a small lawyer, he would know that S3ctrans is the main way that these deals are done. I am sure that he must have the intelligence to access his MTCN as he is an educated man.

As a christian, you a very dissapointed in his use of foul language.
Very unproffesional for a lawyer!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet he feels a whole better now that he has let off some of that steam !!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but first he has to rewrite that email because the capital letters interfere with your pacemaker Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic