SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email with the new address because "B@rrister G0mer" is monitoring our activities! That was a good laugh! Thanks!
I also got a lame agreement form. He mentioned last email that the fee was going to be $1800. and he was wondering what to do about it so I suggested that we split the cost. This is a small piece of inside knowledge for G0mer! My character is Stu P1d@zhowell.
I just got this...
Hello Stuart,
How are you doing please do not send any of the transferred information through e-mail do send it through the fax or you call the account and give him the information on phone.
For security reasons.
I will all get back to you with his private mobile phone when i have it.
Thanks and remain with me lets do this together.
This gives me a great reason to get a bank account!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This amature is about to be had, you see, he sent this e-mail, but did not include the number to call him:
Code:

from   Sgt.Smallboi <Smallboi'[email protected]>
to   major woody <[email protected]>
date   Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:42 AM
subject   Re: Agreement form from Sgt.Smallboi
mailed-by   gmail.com
signed-by   gmail.com
hide details 11:42 AM (1 minute ago)

Hello Hu9h J@zz,
Thanks for swift response.He said so and equally stated that he is capable of taking any information of your box.So you have to be very carefully.And don't send any information through your box.I did not say you stop using your e-mail account,but open a new one just for me and you communication.You can be using your old e-mail account for your family talk and other thing like chart with it but not mail me with it.Is very important.
Moreover i will want you not send the transfer information to my box cos he will stole the money away from you.
I wish if you can call the account right away and give it to his by phone or i will call you tomorrow evening to get it from you.i will be the one calling you cos of my place of work.
I have contacted her to give me her private mobile phone use.When his sent his contact i will all forward it to you.
This guy is serious.
I wait to read from you.
Sgt.Smallboi.

Now I could do 1 of 2 things.

1.) Claim that I have received another email from him, with the number to call, and was instructed by B@rr G0mer, posing as the Sgt, to wire the money already.

2.) Or send a carefully crafted email that suggest that I have received his instructions (although he has not sent them yet), include my contact number, and I'm on my way to transfer the money. The lad should waste money trying to call me, desperately trying to avoid the chop.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he must be really busy with this crew... I haven't heard back yet from him. He must be so overloaded with "work" (term used very loosely) that he cannot respond to us all. I sense great frustration in this lads future Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Did you get smallboi's new e-mail? He had to change it, unfortunately. Some unruly B@rr!ster upstart was getting in the way. You should e-mail him at [email protected] of course unl33t it.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who wants to join in, please try first before trying the 01 address mjWoody posted - if he hasn't mailed that address out as a starter address, it'll cause alarm to get fresh vics emailing him there.

The purpose of the game is to scatter him to the winds so everybody who has not had a response - KEEP NAGGING HIM!!! One or two nags seems to get him back on-course nicely

There are a few ways to play this out - I suggest we don't all go for a Gomer dolla chop, but instead to use a range of tools - some of us should proceed with the main barrister/finance office but get confused about Western Union, etc. It's more victim-like and will confuse him all the more Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him another nagging email. I bet this guy's head is spinning....

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If smallboi has tipped you off about Mr Gomer please be sure to thank him for saving you from some unscrupulous Internet criminal.

so far I've received nothing today. Which I find totally unfair considering that it was me that found him all these new friends he has got to play with.

I'm going to send him a message from my lad account, offering him some more victims. If he bites I'll be after some fresh names and email addresses so if you could get them ready just in case.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This time I'm playing a sweet wealthy old lady who's just thrilled to be talking to a real hero! Maybe I'll try to travel to see him in hospital, bearing expensive gifts. However it's way to early to tell what he'll go for. You need to be flexible in this sport. There's a lad a bunch of us have "mass-baited" for years. My original plan was to get him to safari to pick up money but he only went 90 miles and gave up (he'd been stredded before). Instead I ended up getting pictures of him dressed as a beggar, pushing a wheelbarrow filled with garbage and wigs. Laughing

I'd suggest after this excellent round of dolla chops, we back off them a while so lad thinks he's outwitted the nefarious Gomer. When he lets his guard down he's more malleable, and the next round of dolla chops will hurt all the more.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy IS confused! Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Sult@n Ham1d,
I think i have writen you through me new e-mail acount with the agreement form which you are to sign and forward back to the security company.
Do sign and send it back to the security company so that the fund will be transferred to your account.
Regards,
smallboi

He's lost track of who he's sent what!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmpth, he dropped me after his third email it seems, dunno what I did. Guess I'll start to nag him to reply.

He must be so confused. Laughing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick round-up of the bait so far...

As we've already hit page 8, this is a little summary in case anyone can't be bothered reading back...

A scammer claims to be Sgt Smith has been hand-picked for special attention by the generous and loving Inspector Gadget. Around 30-odd of us so far have responded to his initial email (you do not need to have received it personally in order to reply, you can just claim to have received it at work, or something, if you're challenged), and Titania is doing an impossible job of trying to track all of our baiting efforts. If you would like to join in, there is always room for one or two more - just invent a character and use a brand-new (and safe - read the 'stickies') email address to respond to him, and PM Titania a few notes about your character.

The scammer (who we are calling "Smallboi" in the forums here so he doesn't look for his name and find us in a search engine) then responds with a poor fake of an ID card, and expects the same from you. He is TOTALLY USELESS - he seems to be even crapper than your usual scammer, so if he doesn't respond, HASSLE HIM HARD!! He will usually wake up, assuming he isn't just too haphazard or lazy to do so. I've never had to work quite so hard to give a scammer money before...

The next stage of his script is to forward you on to some company supposedly in London, who will demand various bits of ID and a completed form and some money in order to release the funds to you. No matter that they supposedly have $52M in-hand, they need that extra few grand in cash first...just like any reputable company, right? From me they wanted $1000, from others they've asked for $3000, so he's a nice inconsistent and greedy lad.

The next stage after that would appear to be that we get referred back to the soldier 'smallboi', but I for one haven't yet. Despite standing outside a Western Union (his preferred payment method) with fistfulls of notes, he's gone quiet. He is very very haphazard.

Some baiters have had more joy getting their 'dollar chopped' (when we pretend another scammer has got in on the transaction and stolen the victim), but I suggest we use it sparingly just now - the scammer is just too haphazard to follow any meaningful pattern and is likely to just drop the whole scam if he thinks his mailboxes have been hacked. He does not strike me as a sharp knife.

Where do we go from here? I suggest we just keep him scattered using various methods until he starts to get hisself together a bit. If anyone is using any of Deuzer's excellent generators, or any other modality, please just post to this thread to keep us all updated. I originally hoped to use one of the new Premium tools - the GPS app from Yea Whatever, but there's zero chance this lad is switched on enough to understand what he's seeing before his own eyes...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got nothing from any of his accounts today, on any of my characters. Sad
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a reply, he seems to have forgotten me. I've replied indignantly.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you want to cut the chop? Just let me know. He is sorta ticked. I have already offered to leave him a few of his magas. He thinks we can work together.

Code:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:39 PM, SGT Collin Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

I must have to tell you,am not even afriad of what u do today for you have meet the wrong person.I am not worry about what you do if u like spoil the job i have so far with out guilt and i will make u fill guilty of everything you do.If u want us to work as u claim not with my hard work magas.I was ask to beg u for the last time to leave me alone cos many have come few where chosen.Work hard as u meet and earn a living.
If u like be the highest hacker in the wide whole world i will never loose anything but u are going to loose.
Try and c.

I'm currently loosening the noose, giving him some hope. I have even offered the hand of friendship. Mr G0mer is merciful. I have not yet responded with Hu9h J@zz yet, but I may still drop the chop on Hu9h's dollar, just to see if he calls.

EDIT: lots of drops and mistakes. I think he may be overwhelmed, did we pile on him too much at once? Oh well, let him sort it out. Nothin like a lad busy doing nothin, lol!

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing back from Sgt in since Tuesday, so I resent the same email as before and ask him if he got it.

We'll see if he responses or if I've been dropped.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MJW, that's all good, I just didn't want 30 people pretending to be Gomer and losing the work we've all done so far! If you can slowly come to some sort of deal with him, maybe introduce him to a few of your 'vics' from the goodness of your heart, then anyone wanting to join the bait can come through your special relationship if you suggest working together...

I'll volunteer to be a vic for that, I can rinse out another character Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's clearly rattled, I asked if he was dealing with anyone else and he replied immediately telling me not to talk to anyone but him.

That could make things tricky when he introduces new people and I won't talk to them...
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ha! I love it!!! Very Happy He's getting pretty testy with Hu9h as well. We can't have that. I love that Hu9h J@zz, he's like a son to me! I'll see if I can get him on the phone. I'll be using google voice forwarded to my BB, does anyone have any idea how to record in such a setup?

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mbl: thank you for the recap. You're doing an amazing job here and I'm sure our new recruits appreciate it!

smallboi's not dead btw, he sent his first script and id to me this morning. he's probably occupied with cleaning the drool out of his keyboard.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MBL, I like it, spoon feed him baiters till he quits. Although the demoralizing punch of a massive chop was tempting, your right, I don't want to put any fun in jeopardy. Laughing

I think he has retired for the night (or day) I'll do the same in a while. We sure have burned up a ton of his time.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard a peep. So I wrote back asking if I'm not good enough:

You don't want to write to me, even after I sent my "special" photo? I've never sent that pic to anyone before. But then, you are a special man! please write back,

Kathrin

In a previous email I sent him a topless shot of my character. He'd be in for a rude surprise if it was a bottomless shot as well Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smallboi has dropped me twice, and then I wrote him again, and he is back on script! Very Happy

His head must be spinning!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dem1williams.w1ll1ams has joined the fray from another gmail.com a/c

He's a bit slow over the past couple of days.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so fun, like a play-by-email RPG, only for a good cause Laughing
Just got a note from remittanceboi, asking me for some agreement. Much confusion will surely ensue.

UPDATE: Just got the following from soldierboi:

Quote:
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:21:14 +0200
Hello Ch@rl3n3,
Do to unfriendly activities going on in my e-mail account i wish to change the account and contact you with this new e-mail [email protected] i will be happy if you can do the same.I have been writen by a fool that called him self a Barister, Barrister G0mer.Ref:e-mail acount:[email protected] that he was into your e-mail account as a scammer monitoring all your activities with me.Please ignore such person cos is a scammer and no noting about this deal.
Please sign the form i will send to you now and send back to the Security company as soon as possible for the transfer of the fund to your account.
Please do get back to me when your have contacted the security company with their update.
Sgt.soldierboi.

Great job everyone!
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Quote:
Please ignore such person cos is a scammer and no noting about this deal.
Please sign the form i will send to you now

So he tells you to to do nothing about this deal then asks to sign a form he's going to send. Question

Bloody hell, can't he make up his mind? Ignore this deal OR sign the forms, you can't do both. Shocked

Idea As he has now given you conflicting instructions, he's going to have to follow some security procedure so that you know it's really him.

After all he could be this B@rr. G0m3r character trying to steal your money Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic