SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got one from him today.
Told him my computer gives a 'File not found' message when clicking on the ID attachment , he told me that perhaps my computer 'was not comparable to pdf file' (???) and asked me to ask someone close for help.

Asked him to resend ID in a .gfy (Go **** Yourself ) format.

My character is eager to please, but dim.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
Unit W38,Grove Business Center
560-568 High Road
London N17 9TA

Dear Sultan Hamid,
Please contact Sgt.Coll1n Sm1th Sm@ll,so that both of you will sign an agreement terms from a registered chamber here in United Kingdom and forward it back to us.
Waiting to receive the details.

Thanks
Gerald Jones.
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

What? He's sending me BACK to soldierboi (is that what we're calling him? Very Happy)

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In his mind, he has the barrister character for realism, and so we don't feel like he's trying to cheat us as opposed to him giving us money. It seems a pretty poorly executed scam, which makes this enjoyable as he's so scattered. The fact that he's emailing overnight in Nigeria suggests he can't afford daytime cafe rates, so is not a big player - and once we finish he just may go and get a job instead...

BouncingBadgerRodrigo (or something like that), good, we love compliant but dim characters Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah. I contacted the barrister/security company, and was told like everyone esle I had to get some documents.

I asked to receive the documents, and then was directed back to the Sgt. Confused Rolling Eyes

This is getting confusing.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you guys are having trouble getting replies from him while he sent me a reminder email for a 1 day old email. I think this guy needs his priorities in order Razz
Quote:
Hello (me),
I have not heard from you since the last mail i sent to you.
I do update me if you still want to help pull this deal.
Regards,
Sgt. Mugu.

I suppose I'll tell him not to rush me because it's taking time to find a scanner and then continue my straight bait.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do I start? How does it work?

BTW, there isn't anyone named "Co11in S. Sm@11" in the US Army (Soldier, civilian, family member, or government employee).

If anyone needs to know/verify something "soldierly" you can PM me.

Closed lad accounts x 2

Last edited by MosesZuma on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, about his email address--

his email address "@un-security.com" shows historical ignorance, as the UN mission in Iraq left in late 2003.

Closed lad accounts x 2
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @MosesZuma Can you l33t out your post of C0ll!n S. Sm@ll. We are referring to him as smallboi in the thread, so as to not have to bother l33ting. I really don't know how much it matters, but we have apparently been showing up in Google search results for him.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his second message and replied:

Quote:
S3rg3ant Sm1th,
I didn't fight in Iraq, take wounds in Iraq, and lose comrades in Iraq so that scumbag vultures could steal from the Iraqi people. You are a disgrace to your uniform and our flag!
I'm forwarding your messages to the Department of Defense so they can track you down and put you in the gorram stockade as a lying, thieving, two-faced son of a bitch.
Ma1co1m Reyno1ds
Retired Captain
United States Marine Corps

Let's see how that straight-leg takes that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd try a little spelling de-education.

Hi xxxxxx, Well if the stuff is in the UK already why don't I just go and collect it for you with a letter of othority, then I could look after it until you want it.

Let's see if he picks it up.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far it looks like there is just the one lad playing 2 parts at the moment, soon to be 3.

smallboi - the soldier
remittance boi - the remittance company
barristerboi - the soon to be legal eagle

I see only the two ip adresses mentioned, both from the same small group of 8, so most likely a cyber cafe. Can those of you on the live.com address (remittance boi) please check the headers to confirm this?

thanks
oh, and double check that it is Nigeria or Cameroon.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11am GMT

Quote:
Dear Steven Bullet,

Sequel to your mail, it was the cost of an computer error, the payment you are suppose to pay for is the sum of 250 GBP only as the cost of insurance fee and not delivery charges, this is because you reside in England.

Here are the details below how to make the payment

NAME: Roy Morgan.
ADDRESS: 658 Ajax Avenue Slough Berkshire SL1 4BG,
United Kingdom.

Amount: £250.00 Pounds

After the payment you are to send me the scan copy of the payment slip for verification of payment so that we can commence with the immediate delivery of your winnings.

Warm Regards

"Dr" financeboi

This is the first time I've been told to pay anything myself.

The address matches that of a real courier company http://www.scarlet.co.uk/

They even have a link on their site:

"For more information about this type of fraudulent activity - known as a "419 scam", please click here."
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am ready to help where I can...

I was born in Canada and live in Switzerland...

I have a new hotmail.com account...

I am ready to give it a go...
Could's use a mentor, as I am still a virgin. Confused
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Pepper
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ seems like there are plenty of mentors to go around, this bait is a great place to start. You cannot go wrong, this guy is a gem! He does not notice mistakes.

As far as the virgin part, you'll have to get your own date, sorry Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in with a gmail account.
Want to have some fun with the lad too Smile

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised no one else has posted remittance bois headers. Here they are so all can see:
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.115.22.1 with SMTP id z1cs31816wai;
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:53:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.20.210 with SMTP id g18mr5852972qab.325.1258487601383;
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:53:21 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s15.bay0.hotmail.com (mc2-f19.bay6.hotmail.com [65.54.190.26])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 26si22568774qwa.43.2009.11.17.11.53.20;
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:53:21 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.26 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.26;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.26 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY133-W3 ([65.54.190.61]) by bay0-omc1-s15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:53:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_400588d0-6b5f-4445-bbe4-fadcd40959ce_"
X-Originating-IP: [83.229.48.148]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Confirmation of your Claims.
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:53:01 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just at his lazy stage. I sent him an email saying the security company hasn't contacted me yet and received the reply that I need to contact them. Sent a non-complimentary e-mail to smallboi about the security company, and I am now waiting for them to get back to me.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea: how about a couple more of us (but not too many) write to soldierboi about the same "third party barrister" which Mjwoody came up with? That should get him concerned, shouldn't it?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ which is also the perfect setup for a dollar chop and appropriate taunting later on.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, he is concerned indeed:

Quote:

Hello Hu9h J@zz,
Do to unfriendly activities going on in my e-mail account i wish to change the account and contact you with this new e-mail acc0unt.s9t.c0ll!n.sm!thO1@gma!l.com.Please i will be happy if you can do the same.I have been writen by a fool that called him self a Barr!ster, Barr!ster G0m3r.Ref:e-mail acount:[email protected] that he was into your e-mail account as a scammer monitoring all your activities with me.Please igenore such person cos is a scammer and no noting about this deal.
Please sign this agreement and send back to the Security company as soon as possible for the transfer of the fund to your account.

Moreover this is their accountant information to transfer the sum of 3,000.00GBP through western union money transfer.Is about $5,042.44 USD.
Details as follows:

Name:R0b!n W!l!ngt0n.S.
AddressAddress: 12 we!rd road london Uk
Contact No.+44(O)7O2 4O4 l753
Fax No. +44(O)7O9 28g 7735
Contact e-mail:brand_ch3mb3rs_3sq@ma!l.com,!nfo_br@ndch@[email protected]
Do split the amount in to two parts to avoid suspicious when transfering the money.And do not in anyway inform any body of your mission why send the money.Because i was ask same qustion before i could transfer.also scan the slip of payment and forward to me and the chamber's address for prove of payment.
Proceed and get the sum out and we will be happy on the forth coming reasons.
Regards,
Sgt.SmallBoi.

"12 we!rd road london Uk"??? Some good de-education going on here, lol! This guy has been had before, it seems, over and over again.

EDIT: Hope ya'll don't mind, I have been taking various details from your posts, nothing to ID your characters, to taunt him, make him believe that I am watching his e-mail and have access to his PC and/or e-mail.

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 grand now? how greedy!

I like the idea of getting my dollar chopped, if barrister gomer would like to help me out, I'll be making payment in the next day or two Wink
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^B@rr G0mer is always happy to chop a few thousand, I have already put in a hint/taunt, that you will be paying me soon. Just let me know the amount and time that you sent it, details etc.

I go chop you dolla!

Just got this from Smallboi

Quote:

from 5GT C0ll!n Sm!th <[email protected]>
to Me-E-mail Address hehe
date Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM
subject Re: Guy how far?
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

hide details 10:40 AM (4 minutes ago)

I will make sure your mad on the str be leave me.You can do and get away with other but not me.I have been keeping cam so you respect peoples privacy. Work harder like you meet instead you are working in to your grave.
Watch and c.

After a particularly harsh taunting.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously an amateur with a bad format. Nothing here on how to proceed...providing an excellent opportunity to keep him busy:
Quote:

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail, we have also verified this very account. Hence, before we proceed further we will need an agreement stating that you have the right to act in full capacity sign every document regarding to the consignment we have in our custody. The agreement must be prepared by a registered chamber here in United Kingdom. We will also required a proof of identification from you.

I show remittance boi: 83.229.48.149 Nigeria (Aba)

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent of my first message....

Is anyone keeping a list of how many we are playing with soldierboi?
I saw a mention here somerwhere to IM the info/details to someone,
but can't find it...

How long does this guy take to answer the first mail?

I am so exited!jump_4_joy
I am going to lose my virginity. clapping

This a cool hobby, much more fun than collecting stamps...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Club74. Very Happy

I am designated "Massbait Mom" for this bait. You can PM me with your character name and a little about the character and maybe the direction you think you might take this (not necessary, though, as sometimes baits take their own direction).

I believe we are over 30 by now. I'm on my secondary computer right now, as my primary computer is at the cleaners (yearly maintenance Wink). As soon as it returns I will tot up the numbers and let y'all know.

It's great to see all the new members joining in. A massbait is a great way to get your feet wet.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic