SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Think I have Upset Someone !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You seems not to be seriouse or do you think we will be waiting for you all time,we have processed this to a point that we will confiscate this fund if we wait any further for your account informations where you want us to transfer this money,so that we can get this matter off our desk and attend to others ,because the year is running out.

We can not continue to wait on you and your account info,you better hurry now and get it across to us for us to conclude this ones and for all.

Anticipating your urgent response.

So i have emailed back with a slap telling them what I think of a professional bank and asking if they know what a spellcheck is !

I am stalling on sending account info and ID (my scanner is bust ) they are looking for mobile number and address

to Guy
Quote:
The bank is complaining,sking if i am sure you are capable of handling this transaction or may be you want to play wit them,that you seems not to be seriouse.And i can not see why it is taking you time to forward your account to them,or how do you want them to transfer the money to you ? i am getting confuse please let me know what is in your mind.

Please try and forward your account information to them they are rounding up for the year or do you want me to die before you conclude with them because my condition is getting worst,please my spirit wellcomes you please do not dissapont me,after all the trust i have in you ,try and get this money transfered to you before this week runs out.

So i am telling her that if SHE thinks I am not upto it I will drop it

I may have just lost them but I might be wrong !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation

Last edited by Vampiremerchant on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Please don't point out the mistakes (such as poor spelling) to scammer's, as it may educate them. When they make errors like that, real victims might become suspicious and think twice before sending money to a bank who's manager can't spell.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whoops sorry did not think of that

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, it's not a drama Wink Just keep it in mind if you happen to run into something similar in the future.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the Lad is still writing to you, he hasn't given up on your character yet!

'She' might feel happier, though, if she sees one little sign of compliance. For example:

- You are changing banks/bank accounts at the moment, hence the delay, but you'll send the new account details as soon as it is sorted out.

- Or, here are the (invented) account details.

- You can't send ID at the moment, due to the broken scanner, but here's a photo of you[r favourite minor TV actor] for him.

- This is your (invented) address: sorry, you thought you'd sent it before.

- Please, please, please will she be patient, you really are trying your best, it's just such a difficult time at the moment, with your new promotion at work, and trying to sell your old apartment......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen

Will see if she replies to my last one thanks for the ideas

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please don't point out the mistakes (such as poor spelling) to scammer's, as it may educate them.

*scammers

Quote:
When they make errors like that, real victims might become suspicious and think twice before sending money to a bank who's manager can't spell.

*whose

Wink

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ there's really no need to correct others' posts, unless you're copy-editing their book. Even if it is vaguely relevant to the topic of the post.

When it comes to lad errors - if you must correct errors, why not correct something that they actually got right (ignoring the real errors). The original post reminds me just how fun it is to chat with dying bank customers:

Quote:
...do you want me to die before you conclude with them because my condition is getting worst...

You can always count on them for a cheery message to brighten your day.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to risk your bait over a bankccount #......google what kind of banks are around in your characters country and fake some kind of # and IBAM or so....They dont need that stuff anyway but it would be a disaster to lose your Lad and your work for something thats really avoidable...just my 2 cents true about the spelling as well i am sure in my post you find plenty of mistakes as well we not all have the "privilege"to be born in an english talking country and sure dont slap them on that ofcourse a bank will certainly write in perfect english but its maybe a way a real victim his alarm go off.

Good luck in your bait

Mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jill: I'm allowed to make spelling mistakes. I have no intentions to become a bank manager. Razz

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ hehe or Prime Minister...

@mentor - joke! That's why there was a smiley there Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sorry for anything that makes you angry,just that they are asking for it urgently,but all the same i am very sorry just that i reallyu wanted all this to be concluded before any thing happens to me.once again i please comply with thie bank so ntha

So I have not lost her yet I will reply with profuse apologies and excuses

A bus has swerved to avoid a dog and smashed into my house ! and my mind is on having to find new accomodation !

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have a second hand kennel and I can send it by courier....... You know the rest. Laughing
I just love obfuscation Cool

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was laughing at Jill correcting the spelling of someone who was pointing out what was wrong with someone else's spelling. It was a shot at humor that was right in my vein. It's ALL good here amongst us baiters!! Razz

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic