SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cameroon is lovely this time of year. Safari at last?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine baiting, Juan! I certainly hope he takes Susan's advice and jumps in that taxi! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie would be happy to hold a package for your lad, which he can come pick up.... if he misses the taxi...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not any of those rotten bananas you've been trying to get rid of, I hope, Doc. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, you're a genius. I hadn't thought of that idea. I'll work that in shortly.

The lad is beside himself now. He begged and pleaded until midnight Cameroon time:

my lad wrote:
Dear Madam,

I am in Mirado Hotel here. Any body in the camp will know the place.

Susan wrote:
So you're in a hotel. Big fucking deal. You keep expecting someone from the camp to go get you. It's not going to happen. I've told you that repeatedly. You missed the one shuttle a day that runs to the camp. That's your own fucking fault. It's 9:30. I'm going to bed in an hour or so. You blew it. You know that? It's your fault! I told you how to get here, I told you how easy it is to take a shuttle from the Hilton, but you just kept whining and complaining, expecting Mr. Rhodes to drop everything and go pick you up. You arrogant son of a bitch! Like everyone here is your servant! Get a grip. You're a grown man, you can do things for yourself. You don't need your mommy or your daddy to hold your hand all the way.

Well, it's too late now. Mr. Uchenna will be here by noon tomorrow and I'm leaving at 3PM. You should have driven up here, or taken a taxi. But you didn't so it's too late. You may as well just head back home, I'm sure as hell not going to go trying to find you in the few remaining hours I have here.

my lad wrote:
Please Madam, ask some one to come and pick me up please.Remember i came here just because of you. Please i beg you in the name of JESUS. I am waiting please.

Susan wrote:
There is NO one here who can go pick you up, can't you understand that??? NO ONE. You should have rented a car, taken a taxi, or simply taken the scheduled shuttle at 4:30 this afternoon. Why are you so fucking lazy that you expect someone from here to pick you up? You're just a big baby. I'm sick of your whining.

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

But before going to the airport, I'll have her leave a laptop and Rolex with Bernie. Thanks again, Doc. But prepare for the whiny emails asking you to mail them. Wink

EDIT TO ADD: it's 7AM in Cameroon, Susan's up early:

Susan wrote:
Dear Mr. Bello:

I'm up early and already preparing to pack my suitcases for the return trip. I'm dreading the long flight home.

Mr. Uchenna will be here soon and I'll give him all my remaining money to cover any costs involved in finishing the transaction. I already gave you his email, you can contact him for anything needed. I am washing my hands of the whole thing and leaving it all up to him.

I am sorry you were too incompetent to follow through on your promises and come to the camp. I still don't understand it. But I feel bad enough that I've decided to leave your presents with Mr. Rhodes. This morning I will give him a Dell laptop and Rolex Daytona and ask him to hold them for you to pick up. It's a very simple trip from Yaounde to here so you can come by the camp to get them before going back to Nigeria. As for me, I'll be on a plane tonight and will not be available for a day or two.

The ball is still in his court.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming this bait is over, though I'm sure he (or another lad) will be back in a few months trying again to get some of Susan's copious money.

Meanwhile my fake lad is rubbing his face in his stupidity:

fake Uchenna wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! BOI I JUS CAN STOP LAUGNING NOW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !! I NEVER LAUGH SO HARD BEFOR !! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!! U R DI BIGGEST FOOL FOR THIS WORLD .I JUS COME BACK FROM CAMEROUN WIT 4 LAPTOPS AN ROLEXS AN 55000USD DAT UR MAGA WAS GOING TO GIFT 2 U BUT U WERE 2 LAZY TO GO TAKE EM. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!! THANK U 4 BEING SUCH A STUPID SMALLBOI U MAKE ME RICH MAN. TOMOROW I GO BUY A MURANO AN CELEBRAIT.

U ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL UR PARENTS GAVE U NO TRAINING U STUPID ILLITERATE UR FATHER MUST BE A MAD MAN BEFORE PREGNANTING UR STUPID MOTHER WHO IS A CARELESS BITCH. MEN SUCK UR DICK U BLOODY NONENTITY U ARE NOTHING BUT A LLOUSY ASS HOLE FUCK UR STUPID PARENTS WHO HAS NO FUTURE AMBITION AND PLANS FOR U. U WILL DIE VERY SOON I SAY BACK TO SENDER U PREMATURE BEING.

LAZY FOOOOOOOLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love burning lads this way. He has to be absolutely sick about losing such a ripe maga. And he has no clue he was baited. [/quote]

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop and burn!!! Excellent, Juan!! clapping

Now you've dumbed him down into knowing better next time!!!! Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excelent outcome! clapping

Seting up the lad for a next safari as I'm sure he won't hesitate to jump next time someone tells him to.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I SAY BACK TO SENDER U PREMATURE BEING.
Laughing Laughing
I love this line. OOOO! The poor boi. Thumbs up clapping

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Syupid lad in 41.219.236.124 Nigeria (Lagos)* wrote:
Dear Mr. Rhodes,
Good day,

Mrs. Susan P3rcise told me that she gave you a Dell laptop and Rolex Daytona for me.Please, how do i get them? I wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Dr.Must@pha B3llo,

I am thinking All Star Shipping, or some other, after a last try to get this idiot to travel. The package will be waylaid in Benin, I think....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad he's at least trying to get his goodies. I suggest you tell him to pick them up and string him along as long as you can before agreeing to ship them.

At that point Allst4r is the only way to go. And when the package eventually goes missing I have a claim form he can file for the insurance. I also have an account already set up for claims. I am careful to maintain Allst4r's legendary high standards of customer disservice, of course. Wink I'm sure he'll enjoy the process.

Let's work this lad over good, Doc.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great minds think alike, and all that:
"Bernie" wrote:
Dear Mister Must@pha B3lo,

I am so sorry you were unable to find the camp. I am not sure ow that happened.

The easiest thing is for you to come pick it up at the camp. If you are in Yaounde,
catch the shuttle as per previous instructions.

We will give you a room when you visit, since you had a suite paid for for several
days that you did not use.

We look forward to seeing you here.

Best wishes,

Bernie

Yes, we start out with the hope of getting this idiot on a plane...

Has he been informed how much his goodies are worth?

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The goodies could be shipped to another 5imba camp if it were more convient for the lad. 5imba has a consistent level of customer satisfaction over all the years it has been in business Twisted Evil

p.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it could be weeeeeeeks before we get around to shipping it... and, with All $tar, well, one never knows where the package might end up...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lying sack of shit scammer wrote:
Dear Mr. Rhodeo,

Good Morning ,

Thanks for the Confirmation of the Dell laptop and Rolex Daytona.Please, i will advise that you send them to me in Nigeria because i have gone back. I am no longer in Yaounde. I left yesterday. yeah, sure....

So, it will be very good of you, if you can send them to me today.

Best Regards,
Dr.Must@pha B3lo,

I will wait until he writes again to write back, or until Friday. Let him stew on it for a while.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No rush. Wink I kept telling him that Bernie is a busy man. And shipping is just such an inconvenience. It would be so much easier if the lad would just come pick them up.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him once he gets home that the shuttle driver brought the gifts to the hotel he just left. Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from the lad, Doc?

Susan finally got home:

Susan wrote:
I didn't get home until late last night. This was the longest, most tiring trip I have ever been on. I didn't think I'd ever get back. Yaounde to Douala, the on to Paris, then a layover and on to Atlanta, and finally to Seattle. I have the worst jet lag I've ever experienced in my life. I'm actually feeling a little bit ill.

Anyway, I trust you went to the camp to pick up your laptop. A 'thank you note' would certainly have been the polite thing to send me, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you would so selfishly ignore me.

I want you to understand that I am still furious that you lied to me repeatedly the entire time I was in Africa. You insisted that you would be there on Monday "unfailingly" only to leave me stranded. It happened over and over again and that is utterly inexcusable for a man in your position. I truly can't believe that you treated me in such a disrespectful and deceitful manner.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Yer lad had something in the inbox, short an to the point:
Idiot boi wrote:
Dear Mr. Rhodes,

Good day,

I am still expecting to receive the Dell laptop and Rolex
Daytona .

Best Regards,
Dr.Must@pha B3lo,

I will let him dangle for a few more days before I respond.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I don't suppose he gave you an address to ship to. Laughing He's dumb enough to expect a delivery when you don't know were to send it.

I may as well keep tormenting this idiot. He forgot all about one of his characters during my African trip so Susan wrote to that one tonight to complain about Mr. Bello:

writing to Mr. Sanusi, Susan wrote:
I am back from Africa, very tired and very jet-lagged. And also very angry and very disappointed. For one thing I can't quite believe that you have not even attempted to contact me since November 5th -- nearly two weeks ago! Although you were supposed to come to see me shortly after my arrival I never heard another word from you, nor did Mr. Bello say anything about you. I hope you realize that this reflects extremely poorly on the CBN.

But what reflects far more poorly is the pathetic performance of Mr. Bello. Seriously, you should fire him immediately for gross incompetence. You left him in charge of everything while you simply ignored me, but he was incapable of following through on even the simplest tasks. He also lied to me repeatedly. He told me several times that he would meet me "unfailingly" -- but he failed. Every time. When he finally got off his lazy ass and did go to Yaounde, from where he could easily have driven up to the camp, he simply sat in his hotel and demanded that someone come pick him up. I explained to him repeatedly (as did the camp manager) that he could easily drive to the camp, or if he didn't have a car just take the scheduled camp shuttle which left from the Hilton Hotel every afternoon. He simply ignored me and continued to whine like a small boy, insisting that the camp manager -- a very busy man -- drop everything to act as his personal chauffeur. The arrogance was shocking and literally unbelievable. I don't think I have ever met anyone who combined laziness with arrogance in that manner.

He was an extremely poor representative of your bank and of your government, and thanks to him I wasted a small fortune in travel expenses. Not to mention the 5 bedroom suite I paid for so you, he, and the other officials could stay comfortably during my visit. Mr. Bello never even apologized!!!

Furthermore, I foolishly felt bad for him (god only knows why!!!) so in the end I left a laptop and a Rolex with the camp manager, which I had brought to give Mr. Bello as presents. He has never even bothered to thank me. I am frankly disgusted.

I would certainly have preferred that he -- and you -- have the decency to tell me before I went to all this trouble that you would both ignore me during my stay.

The only bright spots out of the whole long, expensive ordeal were getting to meet Mr. Williams and Mr. Uchenna, both of whom had the ambition, intelligence, and charm to follow through on their promises. At least that kept my trip from being a complete waste of time. Now I have a substantial investment in a gold mine in Ghana, and the timing couldn't be better. That certainly pleases me. But we still have my husband's unfinished business to attend to.

So that leads to my question: Is there anyone in your bank with half a brain and a smidgen of honesty? I am sick and tired of dealing with a bunch of incompetent jerks.

Susan tells it like it is. I hope the lad squirms a bit. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. He has not given a shipping address yet. Laughing

This one is none too bright.

I will delay for a while, and when he gets cranky ask him where am I supposed to ship it.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Originally posted in the Simba thread:

I sent Dr B3llo an emaill suggesting he come to Cameroon for the package. He has written back, indicating he will not be coming to Cameroon. He has, again, asked me t send the gifts, and, again, he has neglected to tell me where.....

"Dr B3llo" wrote:
Dear Mr. Rhodes,

Thanks for your mail.I don't think i will come to Cameroon again.So please,send those gifts to me here in Nigeria.

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

Best Regards,
Dr.Must@pha B3lo,

Let him sit on it.

BTW, Juan, he may give me a real address, and maybe his real name, if so, can we get some lad on lad action for him? I will tel him we need a scanned copy of the passport or ID of the recipient, and the street address. Then, we turn him into dolla choppa #1.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Sounds good, Doc. I heard from the lad the other day but haven't replied. I'm letting him stew before delivering another Susan bitch-slap.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is definitely with you and not the lad: why hasn't the manager of the camp telephoned him yet? Obvious! Rolling Eyes

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really needs to go on safari. He hasnt moved from the internet cafe and thats a damn shame. Although i feel this is about to change Laughing
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent scam for those involved, top work Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic