SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They want payment slips...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two Lads who provided bank accounts for payment both want something else.

Quote:
As soon as you make the payment send the payment slip issued after payment for proper confirmation of the money you sent.

Quote:
I received your mail but you should scan and send me a copy of the payment slip so that i can take it to the court as proof of payment for them to know that you have made the payment.

To the first I replied:

Quote:
What's the deal with the payment slip? I don't have a scanner so I won't be able to send you a copy. I'm sure your bank will tell you when the money gets there!

To the second:

Quote:
Is this another one of your little mind-controlling games? I sent the money and when it hits your account you can take your bank's records showing that Ma1c01m Reyn01ds has paid to that gorram court. That's for you to do, not me!

The first was rather apologetic:

Quote:
Thanks for your informations,But please understand the situation here. i am not the one to collect the money from that account,this account is not my personal account ok? That is why i needed this payment slip from you to proof to the compnany manager and the bank also that you really sent this money.
Please remember that this is an online transfer you have made and needs to be sure of every transfer made on it to avoid mistakes or redirection of money.This is not a difficult task my dear please,just get the payment slip from the bank you sent the money from and send it to me immediately.
i have informed the company manager that you sent money but there is no proof to it so that he could be able to release this certficate to me today.Please here is not Australia this the rules here in Nigeria.
send this payment slip urgently today please don't be offended.

The other, less so:

Quote:
Your mail was received this morning and i want to make some clearifications to you.The account where you sent the money is not my own account but court's treasury account which receives different payments on a daily bases from different people.They therefore mandated that every payment made,the person must provide the wire transfer as an evidence and documentation bearing in mind that any abroad payment takes many days to reflect.
Am therefore urging you because we are here and knows how the system works since its the court account that you sent the money to directly to,to scan and send me a copy of the payment slip so that i can take it to them immediately to save us time and any misapproriation.

That's what comes of sharing an account, I guess... a shame those accounts are not long for this world (thanx Alan!)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having no scanner means your only option is to post it to him. That'll delay things for a few days.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Having no scanner means your only option is to post it to him. That'll delay things for a few days.

Too bad it will get lost in the mail or misdirected to another country Very Happy

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both guy have an address in their respective letterheads... so the post is a goer. Thanx, Gadget!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@Yastreb

Quote:
i am not the one to collect the money from that account,this account is not my personal account ok?

Anyone have any information on the lad rent a bank account? It seems to be a growing lad business.

How can this operation be targeted by a bait?

p.
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ forms!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to avoid mistakes or redirection of money.
any misapproriation.
Shocked I wonder how often this occurs? Can their bankers be trusted? Doesn't sound safe to me! Maybe you should get a "safer account" in a different bank? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad was pleased that I was going to send the slip:

Quote:
Thanks for your informations,Ok make sure you send it urgently today so that i can be able to go to inland revenue today.

But then...

Quote:
It's all good - I don't have a scanner so I posted a certified copy today; it should be with you Friday or Monday.

He didn't like that at all:

Quote:
I don't appreciate it please, does it means that there is no office in AUSTRALIA that have scanning machine?scan the payment slip and send it to me today by mail not by posting please do not delay again,go to any cyber cafe or office that have scanner and send from there. please i don't want any mistakes you are delaying this transaction just do as instructed.

Well, Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
Of course there are gorram scanners here! I simply believe that there's no substitute for the real thing. Which is better - hard copy or electronic version?
Just stop being such a sook and let them know a hard copy is on the way and it's all good.

Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They do hate it when you say "It's in the post"

I mananged to frustrate a lad so much with the post modality that when I rebaited him he's changed his script to add "Do not post anything to the offices of the bank" which should be a big red warning notice to any real victims Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to a time zone site it's currently about 10:30 am in Lagos. My barrister Lad is having an annoying morning, and showing it.

Firstly:

Quote:
Please since there is scanner go back to that office you posted this slip to avoid lost and retrieve it back, try and be honest with me if you realy send this money,scan the original copy of the slip and send to me by email.i will not be a party to your effort of posting this payment slip.

But then he had second thoughts (emphasis added):

Quote:
As it stands now this transaction has to be followed up legaly,i will have more confident in receiving this payment slip through email so that i can print it out here and use it to solve this problems,i am 100% sure of it if you scan it to me.
lost of this payment slip will lead you to pay this money double and i don't advice it so please do it as instructed.
This address (Schm1d M3r3z Chambers)is a general office address and i might not be the one to get the slip there when it comes to nigeria so i advice you retrieve it back and scan it in any office and send to my email for proper confirmation of this payment please be honest as i have trusted you.please use this gorram scanners it will be ok provided you send to my email address.
i await for the slip urgently today.

Mal was suitably derisive:

Quote:
It's addressed to you personally - you're the senior partner - how the Sam Frick can it not get to you? Holy snapping duckshit - what sort of boneheads are running your mailroom?
And I can't "retrieve" the gorram letter as it's in the postal system! For the love of Pete, just think before you write!
You're getting worked up over nothing and it's time you stopped. Just tell your staff to watch out for a letter from Australia - it's not like they get one of those too often.

I think I'll let him stew for a bit now.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's stewing rather well. Three messges at 5:22 am, 5:42 am and 6:58 am respectively.

The first was a bit intemperate (emphasis added):

Quote:
don't say i have warned you since you desided to do this in your own way better for you but note that you will pay this money double.it is better you look for a way out before it is too late now since you posted it today go to the office and report this matter and they will resolve this problem.we don't post payment slip here please!!!!!!!!! go to Sam Frick or who ever and get back this payment slip today.
unless you did not send any money to me,i am working on your hehalf and you can not follow my simple instructions to get this done why?The simple way is for you scan this payment slip tome and keep the original copy with your dear then i will print out the one you sent to me and use it to sove this problem.
we have a genearal postal box where this letter will enter and any body can take it,please we don't post pasyment slip i warned you the second time,i will never do anything to hurt you or mislead you in a wrong way ,kindly do what i have told you.
my concern here is to secure this transaction,better you do not delay on this issue.

He must have have second thoughts again:

Quote:
Don't be offended if you got this email in a wrong way,please this Nigeria and not Australia i will direct you the way things will worked out better for us.we don't post money or payment slip here,just send the payment slip tome official email-address and everything will be alright,
try your possible best and see that you go to the office that has the postal address and report this matter the will retrieve your payment slip i primised.
i await for the slip urgently today.

Finally, this:

Quote:
please don't be offended try and undersand this better,Ok now the manager called me and ask for the scan copy of the payment slip to confirm this money since i told him that you sent this money since 16th november 2009 but there is no proof yet, that is why i am writting offten and on to make you undertand the situation here so that you will not make any mistake there in Austalia in this payment slip.
the money you sent will be ok here but can not be given to me for the payment of this bills thats the point.$1,200,000,00 transaction needed tobe taking care of to avoid lost of money.
There is no way you can tell that office over there in Australia that you made a mistake in the address that you will like to retrieve this payment slip back fine,just tell them that and when the give it to you walk away with it they will find a soution to it because the document is still there in Australia ,they will never force you to send this slip through post ok unless you want to do it?
my duty here as an attorney is to protect this transaction and make it successful so i will appreciate if you follow up with me and understand this situation now.iambeen honest with you and will like to keep my promise.
Do not be offended just cool down and settle this problem there do not delay in this issue please as it happens today .
TRY AND GET THIS PAYMENT SLIP BACK FROM THAT POSTAL OFFICE OR COMAPNY, WE DONT POST PAYMENT SLIP OR MONEY BECAUSE IT IS RISK HERE AS THIS IS A GENERAL OFFICE ANY BODY CAN PICK IT UP BECAUE IT CONCERNS MONEY NO SECURITY AND CONFIDENT IN IT.

I don't know about Nigerian postal services, but my experience is that once a letter's in the system it's out of your reach!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one!

Quote:
Good morning,how is everything hope all is well with you ?i have not heard from you since i told you about this problem,why silent?did everything go well?did you reported the matter to post office and get the slip?please scan and send.There ia another option now.
You can still go back to the bank where you sent this money with the account information and tell them that you lost your payment slip on your way home and the person you send the money was not the owner of the account and can not get access to the money.tell them to please help and give you another payment slip or covering peper to prove to this bank here i hope they will do it for you if you try and you did not succeded in retreiving this payment slip.
I want to be sure of this so that i can know the status of this business transaction since everything is ready.i am telling you that it is very risk to post payment slip or money because
[< - snipped address - >]
is a general office that contain up to 48 lawyer with different secratary and accountant and clients always come for business there often and on so i wouldn't like to misplasce this payment slip.we only post letters and documents,money goes through account and payment slip goes through scaning to the normal business partner office direct so please undertand all this.get back to me urgently please.

I favoured him with a reply:

Quote:
I have no gorram idea what goes on in your head but it ain't making sense.
The slip is on its way to you and has almost vertainly left Australia. Even if it hasn't there is no way on Earth that I can ask to have the envelope sent back.
The envelope doesn't say what it is, it has your name in BIG LETTERS on the front, and why would anyone think there's money or anything to do with money in it, even if there was any actual value in a payment slip, which there isn't? Holy shit on a shingle - just think before you hit send!

I await his next reply.

Meanwhile, the other Lad demanding a payment slip tried a different tack and wrote as the accountant who'd originally "recruited" Mal.

Quote:
How are you doing?I have not heard from you for some time now but the attorney has been briefing me.He told me that you said you have made the payment for the documentation but has not sent the payment slip to him so that he can present to the court as prove of payment for them to start the processing the documents.
Please could you explain to me what is going on.
I wait for your response.

Mal was brusque once again:

Quote:
I did send him the payment slip, so he can stop his gorram whingeing. And once again - you are not his gorram messenger service.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most recent from the first Lad (emphasis added):

Quote:
why this mr Ma1c01m R3yn0lds?the Halifax Bank accountant verify that there is no money inside that account and you did not send money why?you are trying to fool me because of what?i am being honest with you and you are trying to cheat on me why ?i waisted my time on a business i am 100% sure of commited my self every where and you turned me down,do you think that Halifax Bank is fake ?don't you know that everything is clear to me that you are joking.
i will not go on with this transaction untill you proof to the real you and give a good evidents to this transaction,but if you know that you send money and bank did not transfer it go there and warn them to transfer it or take back your money from them.This number 13 10 12 is fake.provide the slip from the bank and the real tracer number with the slip.thanks for playing with my brain.

Laughing

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic