SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is seriously into scamming. I have had scam emails from him on many occasions and am currently baiting him using three different aliases.
He uses several different modus operandi, but his favourite is offering cheap loans and then asking for money to cover half the cost of insuring the loan. I am having a lot of fun. A little old lady wanting $20000 for a new car, and Englishman wanting £7000 for unspecified purposes and a chronic gambler wanting $M7.5 to clear gambling debts. (I have just told him I will raise the insurance money on a horse race about which I have inside information and will he pay all of the fee until after the race.)

Anyway, here are the details. I think a mass bait of this lad would be fun and hopefully seriously slow him down.

IP 41.220.75.3 and 41.220.75.16 (both static)
Location Nigeria
NeXTWebSecurity have him listed as Known Scammer 3328 and also 24817

Header:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from zim-mta02.web.my isp (LHLO
zim-mta02.web.my isp) (192.168.39.32) by webmail04.my isp
with LMTP; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:06:43 +0800 (WST)
Received: from inbound-mail01.my isp(inbound-mail01.my isp[203.10.1.236])
by zim-mta02.web.my isp.com.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6814813E402
for <me@my isp>; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:06:43 +0800 (WST)
X-Ironport-Incoming: 1
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.44,739,1249228800";
d="scan'208";a="78787936"
Received: from hum.unne.edu.ar ([200.45.54.26])
by inbound-mail01.my isp with ESMTP; 14 Nov 2009 06:06:38 +0800
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by hum.unne.edu.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id E56C08398;
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:08:18 -0200 (ARST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at hum.unne.edu.ar
Received: from hum.unne.edu.ar ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (hum.unne.edu.ar [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with LMTP id c-MieFHYZj8h; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:08:18 -0200 (ARST)
Received: by hum.unne.edu.ar (Postfix, from userid 1)
id 71DBE8394; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:08:18 -0200 (ARST)
Received: from 41.220.75.16 (41.220.75.16 [41.220.75.16]) by
hum.unne.edu.ar (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:08:18
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:08:18 -0200
Reply-to: [email protected]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 2% Xmas Loan Offer...Apply Now
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1;
DelSp="Yes";
format="flowed"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.3.5)
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091112-1, 12/11/2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Subject Line: 2% Xmas Loan Offer...Apply Now

Email content:
Do you need a loan to pay off your bills? Or For Your Business? We
offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 3% interest
rate per annual, The Minimum amount you can borrow is $6,000.00 US
Dollars to Maximum of $10.Million.Please, Hurry now and provide the
following:

1. Name Of Applicant:.......
2. Age:......................
3. Location:.................
4. Amount Needed........
5. Duration:.................
6. Phone Number.............
7. Fax Number...............

Mr.Emi Smith
eLoan Financial Services
Tel :+ 4470-4572-3346
Email: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

End of email content.

It would be nice to know how many of us are in this mass bait. Please PM me if you join in the fun.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my response today, it looks SO "Professional", especially the scrolling marquee welcoming me to the e-loan Rolling Eyes

IP Address: (41.220.75.16) Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

Quote:

From E-Loan International Ltd Sun Nov 15 21:22:23 2009
X-Apparently-To: Ditzy housewife via 67.195.15.201; Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:23:20 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.142
X-YMailISG: X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.142]
Authentication-Results: mta1064.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
from=advir.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=advir.com;
dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.142)
Received: from COL105-W26 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-
To: <Ditzy Housewife>
Subject: Loan Agreement/Conditions And Repayment Schedule
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:22:23 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Nov 2009 21:22:23.0550 (UTC) FILETIME=[B8F1BDE0:01CA6639]
Content-Length: 16936

It's now time to show our Boi exactly HOW ditzy this Housewife is!!! Wink

edited once to fit Embarassed

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I typed my name where it said signature, and told him I was looking forward to my money. I look forward to the problems that will ensue

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is pretty experienced I think. One of my aliases is to pay him via WU to an Eliz@beth Wh1te in London and I said the form needs a full address will he please give me her street address. He replied with Exch@nge H0use Pr1mrose St London, which Mr Google tells me is an office block containing largely financial institutions, so the lad has done his homework.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I can' wait for him to Google Yalbraith, it is REMOTE New South Wales!!! Google maps shows a farm... And not much else!!! Let's see what he makes of that!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "form" (God, what a turd THAT was). Unfortunately (for him), Kathrin is a bit of a Ditz. She sent him this:

My dear Larry ( May I call you Larry?),

I cannot scan this thing you sent me, as I do not have a scanner. And Yalbraith is so far away from everything that it would be extremely difficult to get to a scanner (not that I know what a scanner actually is). In your previous email, you said I could simply type on the email which is what I did. I am very new to computers and the one I have was bought for me by my niece Sabrina.

By the way, tell me about yourself Larry. Are you single, Married? divorced? I am a 42 year old woman from Australia, Divorcing my soon to be ex husband Nick. I've attached a picture so you will see what I look like.

When can I expect my money Larry?

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

And I FORGOT (unintentionally) to send the photo. I WAS going to resend, but decided it would add to the ditz factor Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A word of warning. When he asks for money it may be as well not to use Deuzer's sectr@nsfers online lookup (http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/) without referring to me as I am using it with one of my baits to him. If he gets seriously pissed off with me then if you use it he will suspect you as well. However it depends on the timing. It may actually lead him to believe it is genuine if an independent target also uses it! Twisted Evil

Incidentally, from what I read here it is believed few lads google. This guy seems smarter than your average scammer though, so he may.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I plan to let Yalbraith work for me. after sending him an email saying I didn't have a scanner and why couldn't I use the typed name like he suggested I got this sent:

<snipped a whole stack of boring crap>

Top of the day. I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your mail stating that you are in agreement with the terms and condition of releasing the sum of ($10,000.00 USD). I want you to locate any WESTERN UNION OUTLET nearest to you and make the payment of the insurance fee for your requested loan. The insurance fee which is $300 USD should be sent via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Receiver's Officer's Name: Mrs. Elizabeth White
Receiver's Address: London , United Kingdom .

After the payment is made, You are to provide us with a scanned copy of the receipt of payment, also provide us with the information below;

Sender's Name:
Address:
Amount sent:
MTCN No:

Be rest assured as soon as the payment is made as the payment confirmation is received your loan will be insured and a copy of the insurance certificate will be sent to you for your upkeep and your loan transferred without delay.

Look forward in hearing from you soonest

So with me WANTING him to Google Yalbraith, I sent him this back:

You obviously have not heard what I said. I do NOT have a scanner, so how will I be able to scan the receipt. Also be aware of where I live Yalbraith is a VERY small place with NO Western Union available. why can't I just deposit the money straight into the bank account like normal people do?

Why not TRY for a bank account???

"You are a dead meat!"

nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I take it you are still married to the homo Nick! This could be fun to watch!!
internationalchrysis wrote:
I got the "form" (God, what a turd THAT was). Unfortunately (for him), Kathrin is a bit of a Ditz. She sent him this:

My dear Larry ( May I call you Larry?),

I cannot scan this thing you sent me, as I do not have a scanner. And Yalbraith is so far away from everything that it would be extremely difficult to get to a scanner (not that I know what a scanner actually is). In your previous email, you said I could simply type on the email which is what I did. I am very new to computers and the one I have was bought for me by my niece Sabrina.

By the way, tell me about yourself Larry. Are you single, Married? divorced? I am a 42 year old woman from Australia, Divorcing my soon to be ex husband Nick. I've attached a picture so you will see what I look like.

When can I expect my money Larry?

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

And I FORGOT (unintentionally) to send the photo. I WAS going to resend, but decided it would add to the ditz factor Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The basis of every bait is she is divorcing Nick. sometimes it happens sometimes not. But like a cartoon when it starts again, she's divorcing Nick. In the meantime, I send him this:

My dear Larry,

You didn't tell me about yourself. Are you single? married Sexy? would you agree to send me a pic of yourself so I can see exactly who I'm dealing with? I may be 42, but I still scrub up pretty well if I do say so myself. I've attached a pic of myself and Nick before we decided to seperate (well before he left me for a 19 year old man). I use a good looking man in my life right now

Kathrin

And of course the pic of my ditzy Housewife (in RL Perfromance artist International chrysis & actor Nick Nolte)

"You are a dead meat!"

nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my response so I could get a $10,000 loan for the dreaded disease rectalcraniectomy! My Dr. L. Mugus said it was vry urgent that I get this urgent medical procedure or pray that the church of T.W.A.T. prepared for my corpse!!
Stay tuned. Exclamation

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems the boi LIKES the housewife. I get this (still with the marquee and stuff though):

Top of the day to you madam, i receive your mail and content was clearly understand and noted, this mail is to inform you that am mail a single with a son and am 36 year old and if you must talk about love with me it must be on my own email addrees.<snipped, but different from the original> and attached below is my pics. (Which I'll post when I can)

And as of the insurance payment you met have to travell and make the payment through WESTERN UNION because our bank account well not accpet that kind of payment is too small.

After making the payment you are advice to send this details immediately, Sender Name, Mtcn No,Amount Sent.

Am gonna ask him to change banks

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ask him to change banks. I have NO IDEA if the stuff I made up about direct deposits is true or not. Hopefully neither will he:

My dearest Larry,

Thank you for your kind response. But I must stress that your bank is cheating you. I don't know about the UK, but here in Australia the banks are required by law to deal with direct deposits, no matter how small they may be. I had quite a few problems with another person and his bank so I have a bit of knowledge about this.

Again you have not looked into how remote Yalbraith actually is. I really do suggest you look into it. We do not have even a post office let alone a Western Union. The nearest is an awfully long way away and to go there would seriously interfere with my divorce proceedings. I can't supply any money to you at all if Nick wins the case.

Again why can't I use a direct deposit? Maybe you should consider changing banks. Yours is cheating you.

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working on this lad through four aliases now and with two of them I really pressured him for bank account deals, but he wouldn't bend on that. Mine thinks he has had accounts closed before. I haven't tried with the latter two, just worked at stuffing him up with WU. Never tried to switch to a love scam. He seems very willing to comply. Must be your ritzy photo!

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this in reply:

In response to your mail, i well advice you to try your best and travell to make the payment or if there is anybody that can make the payment for you over there in the city that can help you make the payment please do infrom him/her to help you make the payment immediately, and this company have being using this bank for the pass 31years now.

I like small city like yours to spend my Xmas i dont really no if it well be nice for me to come over and spend the xmas with you and have found too,you are advice to add me to your yahoo messager <snipped> let talk more

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having re-read this, I think it's time to introduce him to the "joys" that is Sabrina... Wink Twisted Evil

edited once for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I of course would "love" to have the man over for xmas. I even show him "where I live":

My dearest Larry,

Xmas with you sounds WONDERFUL! the news has filled me with joy! If you use the google map to see Yalbraith, the Baier Farm is just off Yalbraith Rd about 100 metres up a dirt track. As it's the only one there you can't miss it! I would love to meet yourself and your lovely son in person.

I will ask my darling niece to get in touch with you about Western Union, but she does live in Sydney which is several hundred miles away.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I have a xmas guest! Rolling Eyes he's coming to see me in Yalbraith apparently. Pity I live in Melbourne in RL:

Nice hearing from you today and i can wait to meet you in person too and i am going to get myself ready for the Xmas with you and am coming alone to see you and you are advice to get ready your self.

As for the insurance payment you are advice to contact the person you said you are going to contact and let him/her make the payment and send the information back to you all you need to send to him/her is the Receiver's Name,Receiver's Address. and after making the payment she is going to get the details for you immediately.

Sender's Name:

Sender's Address:

Mtcn No:

Amount:

You won't be by the time I'm finished with you Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been attempting to get him to visit www.$ectr@n$fer,tk to see his receipt. He keeps telling me the PIN doesn't work, but I know for a fact it does. Cunning devil, he won't even visit the website in case it is a trap. Anyway I have relented and sent him a copy of the WU receipt. Yes it is a bit blurry and there seems to be an inky thumb print over the MTCN, but I was in such a hurry I didn't notice that.

I had a look at your town. It is just a road junction; not a building in sight except "your" farm house right where you said it is. Good thing there is no chance he will really show up, or the people living there might be a little put out.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

?dd

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I finally got him to open $ectr@n$fer....

Snip<Top OF The day to you, we receive your mail in regards to the payment and we have also access the website also with the Pin and access code given to us also and money was sent but the hand tom print on the payment slip couldn’t let us see the MTCN NO very well so all you need do right now is to get and collect the MTCN only from the WESTERN UNION location you made the payment so that we can process everything today.>

He He He Twisted Evil Think I will need to ask him what a "hand tom print" is. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well did you use the WU or Moneygrab generator? "hand written" or "typed" I'll use the other one!

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used it from more than one of my aliases.
I've used the old WU one, not one of the V2. Once as American source and once UK. I have used handwriting, (not handwriting2), and I've used Courier.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked over a series of 5 or 6 emails about the insurance. He sent me a threat about not paying and they will attack me in court.

Finally I bid him a good day and told him I was gonna cut my lost time and this is what I got back!

At the bottom he recites some sort of ordinance about gambling, I believe that will be the target of my next letter, of course with the money in hand!

Attention: Marc0 P010,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to know the reasons why the insurance fee is very important also why it can not be deducted out on your loan funds due to the fact that it has not been insured. However, The reason why our loans need to be insured before transfer to our customer is as below:

REASONS FOR INSURANCE:

1).Payment Protection Insurance Company protects a borrower´s ability to maintain repayments and helps them avoid getting into debt should they be unable to keep up their repayments due to Accident, Sickness (Disability) or Involuntary Unemployment.

2). The insurance of your loan covers your loan from scamers online due to the recent scam email in the internet

3).Policies are available to protect most forms of personal credit, including personal loans and mortgage repayment and it helps to cover your credits either good or bad

4). The insurance of your loan is our only guaranteed of getting our loan back just incase of future eventualities, i.e if you are unable to pay back, the insurance company will bear the lost.

However if you wish to continue with your loan request, you must be ready to pay your 50% of the insurance fee which can not be taken out of the loan funds, be informed that as soon as your loan funds is approved. it will be immediately be ready for transfer into your provided account.

Note: It is not possible for us to deduct from your fund Because the constitution of Loan company and laws guiding the program does not allow us or any one to deduct,or remove any amount of money from the loan either for insurance / for the processing and transfer of our client's funds.

Be informed that your total funds was insured for the real value and as such cannot be deducted from. This is in accordance with section 13( 1 )( n ) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July, 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do permit me in your next email to forward you with the details of the insurance payment information so that your loan can be finalize as soon as possible.

I await your prompt response so as to give details for the payment of the insurance fee.

Warmest Regards,
Secretary, Mr La77y Ne1s0n

Trimmed some of the fat away

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic