SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yastreb, I personally don't think this bait would be complete without Captain Mal adding a service man's disposition to the whole event!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,
I've joined in your massbait, and I've got a question.
I created an account solely to deal with this Wonderful Specimen and I've started to receive junk emails, not 24 hours after creating the account.
Question: Is it likely that Le Soldier is selling my email addy or is it coincidence? One of the emails is from my 'free email provider' telling me that "To restore your mailbox, you are required to extract and run the attached mailbox utility." (I won't)

The return path is burmakr0@r0wzan dot c0m.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal simply asked,

Quote:
Are you serious about this?

The blast should come next!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bender I have an email address which is only 4 letters long which recieves a lot of spam despite never being used for anything. I suspect some of the spam senders use random generators. Is your email address very short or an english word or something? Otherwise it's possible it's the same guy or a different person who might be near the guy or something. The world of internet spam is an wonderous one.

@everyone else: A quick idea to make him even more confused. Don't "Re" to any of his emails, but compose a new message instead. This will make it much more of a bitch to track down what the hell each one of us is talking about, especially since he has a good couple-dozen of us now Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still didn't click to display the image I sent him, so tracking him is still tough. However, he is now directing us to a live.com account. I wonder if these hide IPs as well?
Quote:

from Smallboi <s9t.c0ll!n.sm!th@gma!l.com>
to !rsc_c0nsult@[email protected]
cc [email protected]
date Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM
subject Remittance of my fund in your custody.
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com
hide details 6:07 PM (6 hours ago)
Hello Sir/Madam,

Please due to my inability to be able to come up for the processing and release of my money deposited with your company, I hereby authorize your company to release the money to my associate the US, as you advised in your last email. His contact details are as follows:

Name :Hu9h T.P. J@zz
Address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
Email:[email protected]

Please process the release of the funds as soon as you can so that he will be able to put it to use as I advised. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks and more power. Refer to the below security information:

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
EMAIL: [email protected]
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: Smallboi
SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF
AMOUNT: $52,000 000 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17th JUNE 09
TENURE: Short term.
DEPARTMENT: Remittance security dept.
Yours sincerely,
Smallboi.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had the first message again, so he is already getting a bit confused.

I agree with the idea of composing anew message each time, he needs to work for a living, trying to match up responses with where he is on each scam he is running. There is also no reason why you can't send your previous messages again at sporadic intervals, like after you've been handed over to financeboi, then blame your email provider if he asks what is going on.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BenderBendingRodriguez, every chance your address was passed on. I suspect there's a couple of scammers in league for this scam, so very likely one would try some other ways to steal from you and your family and friends (in this case to phish your passwords so they can email all of your friends saying you're stranded against all odds in Nigeria and would someone just wire you $1000 to pay the ogre of a hotel-keeper)

Re: Re's...(see what I did there?)
I suggest keeping a respectful mix, we already know our lad finds copy/paste beyond him and id too lazy to check, so whilst he feels he can pick and choose mugus, let's not get too scattered as he'll just drop like he has one of my characters already, whether through confusion or sheer stupidity. So yes, start threads, fine, but it's a bit like discussing literature with your cat.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My desperate Housewife got a response. So far he's not biting at my (blatant) hints of a romance. I got this:

Hello Kathrin,
Thanks for the compliments.I will start by saying that the information you sent was not correct.Am 5,9 ft height, Average weight above all am single.
Please do scan the picture part side of your passport and send to me so we proceed.Where your Name,your date of birth,expiring date of the passport where sign with you passport copy.
Your full Name:
Address:
Contact phone number:
Marital Status:
This information will be forward along the line with your Id card to the company and they must examine you before given you the fund.
Regards,
Sgt.Collin Smith Small.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he might drop me for it, but I figured "hey, if other people do crazy stuff, he's more likely to believe 'cos of me. I sent him this (and a topless shot of my dead transexual):

My dearest Colin,

I have to confess I've fallen for your picture. Please, come to me in Australia, I want you so bad right now!

Come to Australia where I'll make your every sexual fantasy come to life. I may be older now, but I still scrub up very well due to the fact that since there's nothing else to do here in Yalbraith I work out a lot!!!

I will place the money in your hand and you can do whatever you will with it. I am so hot for you that I no longer care about anything else!

I've enclosed a pic I had taken at an agency. I've never shown it to anyone else, so you get an idea of how hot I am for you.

Please at least consider coming to Australia!

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next step...

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
Unit W38,Grove Business Center
560-568 High Road
London N17 9TA

Ref:45628976/Com(IRSC)/09

Hello ***,
We acknowledged the receipt of your mail, we have also verified this very account. Hence, before we proceed further we will need an agreement stating that you have the right to act in full capacity sign every document regarding to the consignment we have in our custody. The agreement must be prepared by a registered chamber here in United Kingdom. We will also required a proof of identification from you.

We are poised to serve you better.

Thanks,
Gerald Jones
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

Anyone who is finding this lad slow, he is, but he also seems to be dropping us pretty quickly - just rebait him as a new character, or nudge him that you still exist - he's pretty useless.

Edit - that address resolves here - even if they were a genuine company they could have picked a classier office to handle the $52M transaction...

Edit2: live.com happily reveals his IP to be from Cameroon

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an IP address for him :
address: Nigeria

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants some forms now:

Quote:
Please fill the attached form and return back with the booking fee of 1,500.00GBP through western union money transfer to our accounting department.
Transfer information below:

Name:Rob1n W1lington
Address:Unit W38,Gr0ve Business Center
560-568 H1gh R0ad
London N17 9TA
Contact No.+44(0)702 404 1-7-5-3

More also,You get in contact with Sgt. SmallBOI, so that both of you will sign an agreement terms from a registered chamber here in United Kingdom and forward it back to us together with the signed booking form.
Waiting to receive the details.

Thanks
G3rald Jon3s.

He attached the basic form, I just cut and paste my basic details and sent them that in the email. Normally I would just ignore the form, but I have a feeling quite a few of you will be doing that..

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sgt replies to CBB and explains that the file he sent was his ID card and ask her to complete the needed info (see below)

Quote:
Hello Ch1cky,
What was in the attached file is my working ID card as a soldier.Please am greatfull to have you in this deal.
Do send to me the detail information required so we proceed.

Your full Name:
Address:
Contact phone number:
Marital Status:
I wait to read from you soon.
Regards, .....

My response to the Sgt.

Quote:
Hello Smithy,

If the attached file you sent me was your working ID card, why did
it have a computer virus in it? This is not a good way for us to
begin our venture together with you sending me a virus. Please run
your ID through your own antivirus and resend it so that I know you
are who you say you are.
Once you have done that and it's virus free we can proceed.

Thank you, CBB

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
trekleader
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's now cc'd me to an email he's sent to the "INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY".

Note the 'live' email addy; I'm new but can that be tracked?

Don't know if any of this is helping, but here's the whole email:

irsc_consultance-at-l1ve.com
cc [email protected]
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject Remittance of my fund in your custody.
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please due to my inability to be able to come up for the processing and release of my money deposited with your company, I hereby authorize your company to release the money to my associate the US, as you advised in your last email. His contact details are as follows:

xxxx

Please process the release of the funds as soon as you can so that he will be able to put it to use as I advised. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks and more power. Refer to the below security information:

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
EMAIL: [email protected]
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: Co1lin Sm1th Sma1l
SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF
AMOUNT: $52,000 000 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17th JUNE 08
- Hide quoted text -

TENURE: Short term.
DEPARTMENT: Remittance security dept.
Yours sincerely,
Co1lin Sm1th Sma1l.

> FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.
> IDIOT.
> ASS SUCKER.
> BASTARD.

Last edited by trekleader on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had nothing for a while. I'll send him a concerned email soon and see if that makes any difference.
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trekleader, check Inspector Gadget's post above, we have a Nigerian IP address on him now.

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I've got an IP address for him :
address: Nigeria

I got 83.229.48.149 which my lesser geolocating service claimed to be Cameroon, but Nigeria sounds more likely, same IP block and all...

EVERYONE - if the lad has gone quiet on you, all good, just do 2 things...

1) Create a new character to rebait him from
2) Send him a nagging letter from your original character

Do both of these, make him suffer twice as hard for being so rude!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bender

the spam comes from people using the same technique as the lads, harvesting e-mails from web sites, it wont have anything to do with him.

I'm just asking what forms I need to get, because I know a few solicitors that can help me, I hope he didn't expect me to use his legal contacts? oh well...

he must be a busy boy
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone heard from Private Smallboi lately? He has dropped me I think. He was quite pissed that I introduced a 3rd party B4RR!STER, that mysteriously appeared and knew all the facts of our deal, a la "dolla chop"
Code:

Hello Hu9h J@zz,
 Reading your mail few minutes ago i was mad and want to ask you one good thing.Did i tell you i contacted any body in this regards.Did i tell you that the fund is still here in Iraq or uk.Please send the Barrister XXXXX information to me for examination.And i repeat do not send and money to him for is a fool and where trying to take your money away from you.I want you send to me his full information and discontinue any conversation with him.He is a scammer.Mine while how did he know of this deal.More also open a new e-mail account and sent mail with it to me.we will be dealing with that your new mail account.
Please for my safety don't write him again.
Thank you for coming up on time.
I wait to read from you and confirming you receipt.
Sgt.C0ll!n Sm!th Sm@ll.   

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the irsc at the moment, hopefully we can tempt him closer to make the pain all the more painful...I enjoyed your 'chop' though - so maybe get in touch with the approved lawyer etc - just play dumb. He seems to be quite unresponsive, so needs reminding every now and again

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I gave him all the b@rr!ster's info, expecting a nastygram, and some fun insults to fly back and forth, but nothin. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Ok, still on:

Code:

Hello Hu9h J@zz,
    Please do not feel bad about my mail to you.Am just  expressing my feelings towards what you wrote to me. The company just wrote me about the change of e-mail account you told Finance-boi if am aware of that and i have just confirm that to them.Also about the agreement we need to get from a known legal chamber in uk,which they have given me a legal contact to get from him.I equally transferred the sum of 3,000.00GBP to them in order to get by tomorrow or next as the case may be.All this am doing to get this faster and close.
Please send a mail with your new e-mail account so i will forward to the security company for further proceedings.
I pray this will end at the end of this week.
Thank you and have a nice evening.
Sgt.Smallboi.

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy is terrible. I have to contact the security company, then they tell me to contact colin again to get some forms signed:

Quote:
Hello Steven,
I have spoken with the company this afternoon and they have given me a legal contact which i pay the total sum 1,800.00GBP to procure the legal agreement that will allow you act as the beneficially to claim the fund.This might be ready before next tomorrow.and i will all send to you so you can sign.You don't have to worry yourself over this.I want this whole process to end by next week.
Keep fate and pray for the success.
Regards, smallboi

i've been offering possible legal assistance so I hope he doesn't expect me to pay towards an 1800gbp letter
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just cc'd me on the email to remittanceboi....again! I'd say he's tilting!
Great opportunity to stall for a couple more days while I try to figure out why he re-sent the same message.

Added:
vv Goodies keep getting added to my sig line...hmm!

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

remittanceboi (I think):

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
Unit W38,Grove Business Center
560-568 High Road
London N17 9TA

Ref:45628976/Com(IRSC)/09

Hello Sult@n Ham1d,
We acknowledged the receipt of your mail, we have also verified this very account. Hence, before we proceed further we will need an agreement stating that you have the right to act in full capacity sign every document regarding to the consignment we have in our custody. The agreement must be prepared by a registered chamber here in United Kingdom. We will also required a proof of identification from you.

We are poised to serve you better.

Thanks,
remittanceboi
Remittance security dept.
For (IRSC)
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5
Fax:+44(0)700-596-811-5

IP Address: 83.229.48.148 - Nigeria!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

£1800? Cheeky bugger, only wanted a grand from me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic