SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My desperate Housewife has a Soldier!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So my account at 4ppl.com has been getting all sorts of scammers, but just recently I got me a soldier. A bit dubious I sent him a please tell me more and got this back.

IP Address: 60.53.54.13 Malaysia (Petaling Jaya) *why aren't I surprised it didn't come from Iraq???

Hello babe ,
how are you today? believing that all is well .
You mentioned in your mail at 4ppl that you have mailed me several times , but keep disappointing,,,,,
Thank you so much for your mail and accepting being my friend .
It's a big pleasure having someone like you. Money and power only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above
Well i am a man that does not like settling for less but likes moving ahead in achieving a better goal. like i mentioned in my previous email am 45yrs old never been married before, my parents has passed away. I am the only child. I joined army because i do not like a lonely life and besides no one to take care of me . We do not practice much of extended family. Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart
My interest includes traveling, cooking, fishing, bowling, and computers (Troubleshoot, fix, upgrade, and build that kind of stuff). at my own free time . It is so unfortunate that we are denied so many pleasures because of our assignment like ; no access to mobile phone , no free life , always on duty . I have access to Internet because i am always in the office. I love to travel and hope to visit places like Japan, Australia, Indonesia , hongkong and many more. Can't get enough of theme parks still have to explore the rest of Disney's world in Orlando Fl, One other thing I like to do is have intelligent conversation about anything justice (always a touchy topic] (Why? Because you're a SCAMMING piece of crap perhaps??? Just a thought), relationships,am very optimistic never give up easily on something,, Well Friendship is not how long you've been together. It isn't how much you've given or recieved; nor how many times you've helped each other, but it's how you value one another what about your parents,
Babe , can i know you more by telling me more about yourself ,; your marital status....yourfull name,,,,your real country of origin,,,,,,,,,,,.your age......do you have kids......your occupation..........your interests.......your likes and dislikes ..... etc
can we add up our email add for us to chat? and can you send to me some of your pics also .
this is my mail add; <SNIPPED> you can easly reply through this add .
In the rhythm of life, we sometimes find ourselves out of the tune, but as long as there's someone which becomes our melody, the music plays on. Thanks for being one of my best songs.
take very good care of yourself , expecting hearing from you soon
tony

So I write back and resend him the pic from 4ppl.com:

Hi Tony,

I am so pleased to hear from you finally. My internet connection is also problematic, due to where I live in New South Wales. I am hoping to move closer to Sydney once the divorce is finalised and I can sell the farm.

You and my darling niece Sabrina have a bit in common, she also is a bit of a whiz on the computer, she is Styudying Information technology at Sydney University. She has a year or two to go yet, but she is already very good. She bought the laptop I am currently writing to you on.

You do not have my picture? Well of course I'll resend it!

I don't know why you've asked since I told you all of this in my last letter. But I am 42 years old am living in Yalbraith in New South Wales, Australia, though I was born in Frankfurt Germany. I am divorcing my husband Nick (who has left me to go live with a 19 year old), and plan to sell my farm once the divorce is finalised and move to Sydney. I have never had kids, but am helped out a lot by Sabrina who I mentioned earlier.

Though I don't do it anymore, I was a model in my native Germany. I stopped after marrying Nick, and moved to Australia to be with him. I didn't dream when I agreed that I would be moving to such a remote location. My main passion is music and I love to be surrounded by it when I doing the housework. Sabrina has promised something called an "iPod", but to be honest I have no idea what one is. I keep telling her that I won't be able to play my records on it, but you know you can't tell a 19year old girl anything...

And to be honest since the divorce has become messy, I have been spending most of free time travelling between Yalbraith and Sydney Magistrates court to contest the damn court case.

But what little spare time I have I am most happy to spend with your good self

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

I like the fact that HE doesn't want to talk on a phone Smile works for me. Will keep you posted on how this goes. I suspect it won't go well at all (for him) Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back from our "Iraqi defender"

hello ,thank you for your mail , i am a man of litle talk .
you said you want to sell the farm , which farm are you selling?
can you explain to me?
tony

Seems he's not all that bright. I send this back:

Hi Tony,

I live on a farm in a place called Yalbraith. If you use google maps, you can type in Yalbraith and see it. It is 100 metres off of Yalbraith Rd.

I am fighting for control of the farm with my soon to be ex husband Nick Baier, who wants to move onto the farm with his 19year old boyfriend Miguel. I however want to sell it so I can start a new life in Sydney and be closer to my niece Sabrina who has been most helpful since the divorce proceedings began.

It was worth about 1.2 million dollars when Nick bought it 18 months ago, but has left it in bad shape, so it may only be worth about $700,000 if I do get to sell it.

I find situations like this to be most enturbulating, don't you?

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

Sorry couldn't resist using L Ron Hubbard's fave made up word in there. If he doesn't twig, I might even try using the whole $cieno terminology on him

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even by MY lack of standards, this is one lazy piece of crap:

hello,
how are you today
thank you for your mail ,
, so what do i do now
tony

Oh I'm sure I'll think of SOMETHING! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My GOD, but this man's dumb! I'm telling you, he is NOT doing much for the reputation of soldiers everywhere:

Hello ,
How are you , i have read your mail , so what do you intend to do after selling your land
tony

If I wasn't on the way to make a donation to the local bloodbank, I'd think of something. Geez louise, can you think of something to write???

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought, but how about tell Tony that you plan to use the money to take a world cruise and if he could travel to one of your port of calls then he could join you on the cruise. And of course you would pay for his upgraded cabin. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland

Last edited by Lantana on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lantana: I think you may have something there Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chrysis what ever happened to Fiona, have you heard from it?

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah she dumped my sorry ass way back Sad

I got the photos and nothing

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess she really wasn't into woman, I think I will give it a go on my other male charactor since his vlads only reply to him early morning Rolling Eyes

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case maybe it's time for Bob Arctor to make an appearance. He's been looking for an excuse to leave Warraber Island lately

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yea lets do it lol

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So our Iraqi defender hasn't written and in RL I've been busy with assignments. With those ending, it'll be time to ramp up our boi a bit. I drop a hint that I'm taking Lantana's idea to heart:

My dear Tony,

I am fighting my soon to be ex husband for control of the farm I am currently living in. I want to sell it, move to Sydney and maybe do a bit of travelling (What's the Tourist scene like in Iraq, Babe?).

If I win, I'll get about $800,000 for selling the Baier farm in Yalbraith. If not, I may get some or even none of that money. That's why you haven't heard from me in a few days, I've been in Sydney contesting Nick's attempts to gain control of the farm. I'll let you know how I go, a final decision will be made by the Judge soon

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and I just had a thought (which is scary in itself). I can use the same lines I'm using on the other "Iraqi defender" I'm writing to on this one as well Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And so with that idea in mind I send our Malaysian Iraqi Defender this:

Hi Tony,

I've had a better idea babe. Why don't you send me a hot naked picture of yourself for me to drool over while I plan my world trip (even if I lose the divorce proceedings I should enough cash for that). With my share of the potential winnings, I have decided to complete my world trip and maybe move back to my native Germany.

Is it true that if you're seriously hurt you can be transferred to Ramstein air force base in Germany? That's only 150 kms from my native Frankfurt, maybe we could meet up for some hot action.

At least think about it.

Kathrin

Let's see if he bites

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a bite:

Hello babe

how are you and your environment ,
babe just tell me what feelings do you have for me and do you really want to make it real good relationship,,,,,,i would like us to exchange more pictures ,,for ourselves ,,so i will send as you requested ,,but would like you to send me yours ,,very hot and sexy,,,ok babe
My eyes shine with glee when I know you are thinking of me , You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me ,
You are so special to me; I pray that we will finally know if we are meant to be with one another. I haven't ever talked to anyone so like you before.. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person who would love me forever till the end of time. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. I want to find my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Princess Charming .
I feel as if you may just be the one I am looking for and have been searching for all my life. These are the feelings I am having for you as of this moment.
Tony

If ONLY he knew MY name is Tony also... Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I write back to our Malaysian Iraqi defender. And add a topless shot of international chrysis, it worked once before Smile:

My darling Tony,

I have such strong feelings for you. I haven't felt this giddy in years, so much so that Sabrina says that I am her giddy aunt! there is a glow in face, a smile in my step. I have never felt this alive and it's all because of you!

I am also waiting for that hot naked picture of yourself for me to drool over. Here is one of me taken during my modelling days, I hope you like it. I only send to special people. The last person I sent it to was Nick and he became my husband. So now you know how special you are to me.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Let's see if he bites

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh! Tony wants to see me on cam (which would surely expose him as not being a soldier):

Well i will send to you in my next mail ,now my printer in the office is going on some repairs ,,just for me to be able to send it for you,,,
but i guess , and suggest , we should chat and make sure we have our cams , so that we can be more real and be naked on the cam ,
i think this is a better idea .,,,so lets make it up by chatting and having our cams ,,but will still send you in my next mail
yours
Tony

Time for Yalbraith to save my butt yet again! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for Kathrin to enter Ditz mode:

My dear Tony,

I am sorry to sound so much of a technophobe but what is a "cam"? I have a laptop, but looking at it closely for hours suggests to me that it doesn't have one. Is it software? can it be "downloaded" (is that the right term?)?

I'm sorry but it took so long to get my laptop to me I have no idea what is in it.

kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a determined to see me on a cam:

Hello babe,
How are you today, hope you are doing well ,
just used my supervisors computer to write you now , guess between now and monday , my computer would be loaded and repaired ,
I really mean web cam , so you can ask for it babe ,
till i hear from you babe
Tony

I have two options, play the ditz then slap him for demanding hardware that's difficult to get so far out into the countryside

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Kathrin reminds him that she's a complete ditz:

My dearest Tony,

As I've said many times before I am very new to all things technology related and despite your explanation I still have no idea what you're talking about! Again is it something that can be downloaded? And if so where from?

I have also sent this to my darling niece, Sabrina. She's studying Information technology at the University of Sydney and may have a better idea of what you're talking about.

Kathrin

Maybe it's time for Sabrina to enter the picture Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
In that case maybe it's time for Bob Arctor to make an appearance. He's been looking for an excuse to leave Warraber Island lately

But isn't he your Latin lover, and a sperm doner to boot. Or did I read it wrong. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the original baits, soon to be ex-husband Nick had left her for a hot 19yo Latino boy, but there's no reason we couldn't introduce one. Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Sabrina isn't at all happy with the idea of Kathrin being on cam. As always, LANGUAGE WARNING:

I'm gonna be straight up Aunt. Of course I know what he's talking about. He wants you to get naked on cam, so he can a total sleaze and jerk his cock. And the thought of you wanking off to some strange guy is more than a little icky.

As you know I set up the laptop for you and it does NOT have a cam built in, you would have to travel to Sydney to buy one. Of course you know what happened when I went to the computer shop in Goulburn... I swear if that sleazy fucker tries to hit on me again I will break his fucking jaw. So unless you're willing to drive to Sydney (and PAY someone else to install it), it isn't happening on my watch.

'Brina

Up next, possible bitchfight Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I get a new guy, ALSO claiming to be a soldier, and 24. I normally worry that the person writing to my ditz account is an ITP, but I have NO such qualms with this one. The only thing I can think of is maybe another baiter:

Hi, How are you?
I'm an Air Force and single at present. I need a woman who can love me back ...
I also uploaded my hot pictures on Militaryloves.c Om under the name of military2009..
It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...
Please Check it out! I'm serious.

Visiting the site, you have to join up to look around and I have no desire to do that. So I simply write back:

Good evening,

I'm having trouble accessing the link you tried to send me. I have no qualms whatsoever with you being a soldier, but I am concerned about the age difference, I am 42 after all. Am I not too old you? You can email me at <snipped>

Kathrin

But it's the image attached to the profile that made me almost spit out my coffee... Of the dude from the TV Show "Supernatural". In fact, I found the pic used on the 4ppl.com site of Jensen Ackles. Anyone here baiting with that pic???

[img] http://media.photobucket.com/image/Jensen%20Ackles/khkgj/jensen_ackles.jpg [/img]

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic