SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol [email protected] is spamming his replies. Did you guys get the curse?

[email protected]

Quote:

Subject:U BETTER NOT READ THIS INCARTATIONS

MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD
JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM
TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL
ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH
TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL
ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH MELOCH, HEL ALOKIM TIPHRET HOD JESATH

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that's a nice rant

@all ---- I GO THROW FORM FOR ALL THE MUGUS, I GO TELL AM I TAKE THEIR NAM N FOTO TO OKIJA SHRINE N GO CAUSE THEM WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu grip ur father how many toto your father they fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
So You still trust in Fetish gods,Arushi Oji is a little and fetish god.

[email protected]
Quote:
JAMES NA OGUN GO KILL UR PAIRENT ALLLLLLLLLLL WATCH AND SEE.......... DONKEY BIG DONKEY LIKE YOU MUGU YAH

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE IDIOT, GOD PUNISH U AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE. FULK YOUR MOTHER.

MUMU LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION GO DIE IN UR OKIJA SHRINE.

LASTLY, I LOOK FORWARD TO MY THREE DOGS FALKING UR MOTHER, YOUR WIFE AND YOUR GENERATION. BASTARD YOU WILL REMAIN TILL YOUR MAMA AND UR FAMILY DIE.

MOTOR WILL KILL ALL UR GENERATION AND THEY WILL NOT AND NEVER SEE UR DEAD BODY.

REST IN HELL FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be bastard broda.

No level for you

[email protected]
Quote:
u b fool u go die very soon sango go kill all ur family me b baba lawo i dey see u 4 were u dey now dis nite we go eat u with #20 bread u no go see tomorrow hahahmmmmm.......mugu like u how much u get u done see money b4 4 ur life fool go die

[email protected]
Quote:
guy come you no go rest you dey your own bom i dey my own dey bomb watin concrn me and you abeg live me for wast.if you no get work to do go dey play with sand.you mate dey fine money join their own you dey prade with the small one wa you make abeg go play with sand i know say you by my bro.dooo broda go play with children

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most stupid man i have ever met in my life i know u are the one writing .onye ARA

[email protected]
Quote:
God go ponish all member of your family ?
give me your mama number becouse i need to fuk her pusy this night abeg ?
are go send you card for phone?

are no even no say you still they go cafe ,to show say you still they
still money they buy ticket. hahahahah
big boys na house them they tro there work they pick control , como laptop
you never get money to buy no be even conection money self. you no go fit pay
na God go ponish you for street ?
before xmas EFCC go cach you na their you go die for
jailllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ?
Go folo your mama hork banana for lagos street?

So I hurled some more abuse his way, his reply
Quote:
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
make are tell you na bank to bank transfer are they do ,
westy na for children when they come up ?\
na transfer mugu they transfer money put for my account,
my lawyer go go UBA bank go pull the controll for mr .are be big boy for were tranfer dey.
na 20k $ 50k $ are they bill mugu?

are no say person like you na dating you they do .you they bill maga for $ 50 when you go take buy ticket.
na him make you they cafe you never fit buy tocubo laptop , am really asham of your life.
na ona they kill yahoo name when you they find $50 for ticket.

if you no be fool why you go they ves say i tro you format ?

look if you get mind send me your number and your address for this lagos if are no go kill you one on one?
make God ponish the day when your mama born you?
and make God ponish all member of your family ona go die for hungre?

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P.P3t3rs wrote:
lol [email protected] is spamming his replies. Did you guys get the curse?

Yeah! I got that one, but only once. I've been in a nice little dialogue with him - is that the sort of thing I can post in the "Publish" forum, or is that only for full baits? Or can I post the full dialogue in this thread?

And so I'm not accused of hijacking the thread or anything Wink

[email protected]

Quote:
i will die together with your hole farmily,your father, mother,sisters,brothers,wifes,and children,just that is my prayer.
And it will come to pass.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM SAMLL SMALL YAHOO BOIS DON CONTECT ME OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
well just as u send the name you will burn dere till you become ashes.fool

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS CURST TO YOUR FAMILIES OK UNA U GO DIE OK
IDIOT U BE

[email protected]
Quote:
go to school and learn, you motherfuckin

I don't really have time for you, but I bet you, if you don't close this your email. i will direct it to internet fbi and also to efcc in lagos and abuja.
I am an ibo man like you. The arm of Law will cathch up with you, I promise you.

[email protected] is once again responding to abuse Very Happy
Quote:
na ur papa go grow hair wey no go see anything collect muguof the highest order lol
i see say u no get job
no maayee for u no moni for u
u better dey go house
coz i sure say na cafe u dey so won steal person job

fool ode barawour

papa omo oteeee
ti ba mu ee
ma fi idi e jo ina
omo odaran

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello is this a madness or what?

Please visit adfoctor to check your medual oblangate you scally wag

[email protected]
Quote:

I CANT BELIVE THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE U STILL EXIT IN THESE WORLD OF G UNIT, BECAUSE U R A FOOL AND A CHILD TO SEND THINGS LIKE THESE TO PEOPLE U DONT KNOW WHAT THEY R CAPABLE OF DOING. BUT I AM VERY SORRY FOR U CUS U DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO IDENTIFY YOUR SELF OR I WILL TAKE THESE AS A JUNK.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU FOOL CANT YOU GET A BETTER JOB THAN DOING THIS, PLEASE TRY AND GET A BETTER JOB OR IF YOU DONT HAVE MAGA AGAIN YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I KNOW IS JOBLESSNESS IS COSING THIS TO YOU.

FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MR WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT TYPE OF ENGLISH IS THIS? ALL YOU WROTE WAS LIKE UNKNOWN LANGUAGE TO ME,PLEASE CAN WRITE A BETTER ENGLISH SO THAT I CAN FIGURE WHAT YOUR SAYING?
THANKS.

So I made myself a bit clearer in my next mail to his box:twisted: He replies
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD,ALL YOU SAID IS BACK YOUR FAMILY AND ALL AROUND YOU AND YOUR A PREMATURE IMBECILE. STOP WRITING ME OR I WILL USE YOUR IP TO TRACE YOUR WHEREVER YOU ARE BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING THAT IS BIG FOOL WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON THE NET. YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND IS A WITCH AND YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING HARLOT.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY CAFE AM BOMB WELL WELL NA RATS GO VEXXXXXXXXXX

[email protected]

Quote:
AGAIN TODAY I FUCK

YOUR MOTHER WITH

YOUR SISTERS

[email protected]
Quote:

UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM THE BOS FOR THIS SHIT YOU YUNK ASS BITCH

[email protected]

Quote:
from agba awoooo to le sheku pae am be real don in pay you

from the agba awoo of african and of the world i have eat with devil nothing can happen to me i have eat with god of iron no accident with happen i have eat with oracle if anything is going to happen my oracle we tell me i am bulletproof myself pay the mopney i ask you i promise you i will give you your box pay 5000 pounds it is someone that brought yopur matter to me he even ask me to do more than what am doing for you but i like people who are smart you are so smart like tiger but me am more smater and smatest than you am a lion that roar in one corner of the world i can even kill you if i want but i dont kill bastard like you am a bad guy to the calllllllll you pay the money i give you your email address i dont need it am just doing my work that your friends gave me to do and they pay me 3700ponuds but you if you want your box back pay 5000pounds and if you want to know them or you want to elimate them if you can give 10pounds i will give you their names byeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................................
mr blaster

and
Quote:

Subject: mr blaster na your password be this u just dey blast your papa sha no be may carry your wahala go

this is your password swoltgagbagagba1 u be mad man u are ery crazy and nut that is your paswword but as from know you are not save ur life is in danger how is that your wife after i sent you to galour i will take care of that your beautiful wife well dont let this surprise you i really enjoy your wife for the three times we fuck each other he give me from front and back i fuch her front and back your wife is really good i lick her pussy and she lick my dickk i love your wife that is why i dont want to kill you because your wife is satifying my want although where people no dey god dey there she dont know about people who want to kill you or who ask me to hack youe box she is innocent dont send her out because if you do you will loose in two way your box and your wife and soon you are going to die mysteriopuslyr life is not save bastard after you die i will come to your house and be fuckin your wife is a pity that your wife told me that you dondt kn ow how to fuck very well that is why she came for me am mothern and fathern fucker as you call me if you dont believe me i can send where i fuck your wife and the hotel we use i can send the pics where you wife give me bend down and front and where she lick my dich i can send the pics and the video i have the video cd and the pics more than 20 copies u see now how fool u are....................................................why i tell u this is that u wife tol;d me that he has pregnant for me abnd i ask her to abort it but she refused but i dont know wealther she has don it but she is threating me i will send the video how i fuch her if you give me 5pounds only bye mugu wey dey call me mugu i enjoy ur wife to to na abiamo gidi this is my logo.mugu for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
writes fine poetry...
Quote:

your mamas pussy stink more than a dead thing as poisonous as a deadly
toxic;stinking pussy modafucker of a son you aint gonna see any job
after your years in school,by the way can you write your name
correctly?bitche/modafucker dunderhead who only passes with her
stinking pussy;:

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more uspet lads Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO B MY FAULT SAY YOUR MAGA ENTER MY HAND BUT YOU DE TALK LIKE NEW YAHOO BOY WEY DEY SO DESPERATE TO HAMMA .............. ANYWAY I GO LEAV EYOUR MAGA AFTER I DON GET WETIN I NEED FROM AM .......... NO TALK TO ME OR MY MAMA LIKE THAT AGAIN............... I FOR LIKE TALK TO YOU IN PERSON SO SCINCE YOU GET MY PHONE NUMBER TRY CALL ME WITHYOU NUMBER AND DO NOT HIDE YOUR NUMBER............... THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

NICK

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER E NOR GO BETTER FOR YOU

YOU HERE U GET MONEY SMALL BOY COME I DEY GHANA U HERE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
observ that you talk 2 fuckin much men,
If you wanna know then ask the world or come to warri ask of robi-eko....better stil go to vgc in lagos and ask of robinson.

Do you know wat it takes to own a house in Victoria Garden City?......
I bet you dont.
Be cool dont brag and pray for any1 who has got the guts to hussle like you.......evrybody is in the game.

Shallom

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER, NA YOUR PAPA BE CBN GOVERNOR ABI, WEY U DEY USE HIM NAME DEY COLLECT MONEY .OLORI BURUKU, OLOSHI, O NI KU RE. NA ME KO BA YOU, MAKE U NO COLLECT TEN KOBO. FUCK OFF, IF U KNOW GET REPLY, TALK TO ME, I WILL GIVE YOU TOOLS.

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLOW MR BASTED TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, EVIL HAS ALREADY COME YOUR WAY, DARKNESS WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL DUWELL IN SUFFERING AND CARING ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL BEG ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL CARRY TILL THE END OF THIS WORK, I PRAY AND IT WILL COME TO PASS. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU HAVE

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH THE WOMB THAT BROUGHT U OUT TO THIS WORLD, I MEAN THE ENTIRE WOMB THAT PUT TO BED UR ENTIRE FAMILY, IDIOT, IT IS U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY THAT WILL REMAIN POOR 4 EVER

[email protected]
Quote:

I got 3 thing for you, if you have every eaten maga money before your entire family gho die be accident.. But if u never eat maga money before during Christmas celebration this December as other people d say happy Christmas… na different news gho d meet you mama say u arm robbery don shot u die….. Believe it or not it must come to pass. Unless I forgive u and pray for my angel to forgive u also, if not the angel must carry out this mission

[email protected]
Quote:

I SEE U ARE MAD MY FRIEND, I SEE THAT DESPERATION AND FRUSTRATION HAS MADE U MAD. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW U, NOT TO TALK ABOUT DOING ANY JOB WITH A MAD MAN LIKE U. "GO ND COLLECT UR CLOTH WHERE U TOOK UR BATH", U BASTARD FRUSTRATED BOY.

[email protected] likes to respond to my messages
Quote:

WHO ARE U, AND WHAT IS UR ANNOYANCE? AS AN ILLITERATE THAT U ARE, DO U HAVE TO START INSULTING SOMEBODY WITHOUT TELLING THAT PERSON UR ANNOYANCE? OBED.

Quote:

BASTARD BOY FROM BASTARD MOTHER AND BASTARD FATHER, WHY ARE U HIDING UR IDENTITY BY USING ANOTHER EMAIL TO WRITE ME? THAT MAKES U A COWARD, USE UR MAIN MAILBOX SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHO U ARE AND WHAT U WANT AND U PROBLEM. I KNOW U ARE ONE OF THOSE DESPERATE AND FRUSTRATED ON THE STREETS OF BOURKINA WHO FINDS FAULT IN PEOPLE, I KNOW MANY OF U WHILE I WAS THERE AS AT 99/2000. WHERE WERE U BY THEN? OKOKO. I KNOW U WERE BORN A BASTARD BY A BASTARD MOTHER AND BASTARD FATHER AT OKIJA SHRINE, THE OKIJA THUNDER AND OKIJA IFAKALA WILL FIRE 4 THE REST OF UR LIFE 4 CURSING MY MOTHER, IDIOT. COME OUT OPEN LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE AND WHAT U WANT, COWARD

Quote:
I see u are still a coward nd a fool. U are still hiding ur identity. Come out open nd tell me who u are and the job u are talking about. I can't still understand u, bastard.

Quote:
I TOLD U THAT FRUSTRATION IS GETTING INTO UR HEAD. U ARE CAUSING AN INNOCENT GUYMAN, AND I SWEAR GUYMAN THAT CAN "SUCK" UR BLOOD ANYTIME WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. I AM WRITING TO U FRM CAIRO. I TOLD U I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. XPLAIN TO ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. U ARE "INSULTING' ME 4NOTHING. CALL ME ON THIS NO: +20115167872, IF U CAN'T, SEND ME UR NO, I WILL CALL U. AGAIN I ADVISE U GO THRU UR RECORDS B4 U WRITE ME. I DON'T KNOW WHO U ARE AND HOW U GOT MY EMAIL ADD, I WANT U TO XPLAIN 4 ME WHO U ARE ND THE JOB U ARE TALKING ABOUT. "STOP TALKING LIKE A STREET/GARAGE BOY".

[email protected]
Quote:

CHIEF OTILE U N DEY TIRE BUSSY BODY

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU GENERATION ARE FOOLS

GENERATIONAL CURSE WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR OWN GENERATION ANIMAL

YOUR GENERATION WILL ALWAYS SOW AND REAP FROM ASHAWO'S

ALL THAT WHICH YOU SAID TO ME FOR NOTHING SAKE WILL COME TO YOU AND OVER TAKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

NO GOOD WILL EVER SEE YOU FOR THE FACT THAT YOU INSULTED ME WHEN I HAVE DONE NO WRONG TO YOU

MADNESS,CALAMITIES AND SORROW WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR DOORSTEP

THE GREATEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE DONE IS BY READING THIS MAIL AND YOU WILL START FACING DISASTER ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE IN PAIN

YOU KIDS WILL MAKE IN LIFE AND YOUR WIFE BUT THEY WILL NEVER REGARD AND SEE YOU AS A FATHER THEY WILL SEE YOU AS A USELESS DREAM KILLER AND THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU WORTHLESS BECAUSE YOU DESERVE NO GOOD AS YOU HAVE MADE CURSING YOUR FOOD SO SHALL YOU EAT IT AND DRINK YOUR OWN BLOOD AND DIDS UNLESS YOU REPENT AND GO FOR PRAYERS IF NOT I TELL YOU NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STOP OR CHANGE ALL THAT MY HAND HAS WRITTEN AND YOUR EYES HAVE LOOK AND READ AND YOUR BRAIN HAS INTERPRETED

I CELEBRATE YOUR MISFORTUNE

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"henry daniel" <[email protected]>

Quote:
YOUR A FOOL, AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL TILL YOU DIE.

"Taylor Evans" <[email protected]>

Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

EVANS TAYLOR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO LET GOD TWIST YOUR NECK WEY YOU DEY BELEIVE E DON DEY FAT BCOS
YOU DEY EAT JUNKS

SEND UR NIJIA BANK ACCOUNT FOR SMALL MAKE U TAKE DEY GO CAFE B4 EFCC
CATCH LIKE ALAMESIA AND IBORI

ONE LOVE PIG....

[email protected]
Quote:
Olboy get off my mail if you no be job. as nwa affor, why you get such heart to interupt my bizz and treating your generation wit okija shrine? abi you no no say na ekilishimeshi we dey enter so, everybody need raw money.
Who nos how tripical village you come from abi naa all dis jew aguleri boy's wey thro compa. if you be mugu let me know so i collect ya money but if you no job, get out from my list. no you i dey look 4.

Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t know the Cain of you claim you are ,this because any time write me what you always do is to talk robes I don’t know you and I don’t care to know for any thing . don’t send me any mail ,you talk like a fool I am sorry talk to this way but you have push me to far and this what you get for that and stop calling your self chief that name is accost in the Bible

[email protected]
Quote:
fellow guy,
u better stop raining causes to yr fellow guys , u better stop it b/4 you put youself into trouble. if life is ok with u why did u migrate to a local african country for greener pasture .

pray 4 a change

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you be big fool na me you de cuse like this so i no blem you at all you goat na you be the boggest fool on ealth you go die poor for life you go beg to die must you cuse me na only you dem de trol 4mat dem de trol me too why i no cuse dem you big fool you go die poor

[email protected]
Quote:
man nawa for you if you see guyman mail make you over look am big
fool. God will punish you as you are a big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

OGA,

NO VEX OOO. UR CLIENT SAY YOU BI SCAMMER. SEND UR NAME AND ADDRESS INCLUDING LOCATION MAKE I SEND U SMALL WESTERN UNION. U DEY INSULT ME AS IF I COLLECT MONEY FROM UR FATHER OR RELATIVE. NA MONEY WE DEY LOOK FOR. I NO DEY SPOIL ANYBODY BUSINESS. NA FORMAT I THROW, WATER NO GET ENEMY OOOOO. DRINK MAKE I DRINK OOOOOOOOOOO. NO VEX I BEG U BRODA. I DEY MONACO DEY WORK? WE CAN WORK TOGETHER NO PROBLEM.

YOUR ID ADDRESS SHOW SAY YOU DEY SOMEWHERE FOR OWERRI IMO STATE; NEXT MESSAGE FROM YOU, I WILL STEAL UR ID AND PASSWORD FROM MY LOCATION. NA SO I DEY GET INFORMATIONS WEY I NEED OOOO. I BI HACKER HERE. PLEASE SORRY, OK. I WILL NOT INSULT YOU, GOD BLESS U. AMEN.

**NIGHT HUNTER**

[email protected]>
Quote:

If you are really what you said you are, i don't think you will have time writing all this.....i think your name is sorry and my 10yr old younger brother live larger than you...SORRY ASS HUMAN BEING....you will still remain poor the way you are till the day you will die for wishing other bad things...FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY I HAVE RSPECTED YOU BY NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO YOU, PLEASE DONT WRITE TO MY BOX AGAIN I AM BEGGING YOU 2MM MAN OR WHAT EVER

[email protected]
Quote:

dog give your mama doggy...am sure hunger don drive yr papa comot from house ....na inside my bently gt i mistake send croakroach like you mail you nor happy ..rat

[email protected]
Quote:

son of palm wine tapper .. i can see you are worried because your mama don born dog after the doggy style
anyway take it easy ..at least na yanch the dog fuck your mama and leave her pussy for your poverty striken papa to fuck..by the way hope your papa don well because i hear say he fall from palm tree..hail am for me ooo

[email protected]
Quote:

if you see your mama tell am say i priscribe raid ...way she go take clean her toto plus broom to take clear the cob web

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A straggler from my last mass mailing...

Federal Ministry of Finance [email protected]
Quote:
pls abeg in the name of alimighty free me cos i did u nothing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i see that you are a fool EMEKA

I know your can of you are a big fool , you are making mouth with 419 people like you don’t last .if I know you in person I will put you in trouble I only need your id ,you Aare calling yourself guy man 1985 by the time I get EFCC you are making mouth this is my last mail to you fool. If you a man give your ID and addresses

[email protected]
Quote:
my BROTHER WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG TO YOU THE MAGA WRITE ME TO GIVE HIM INFORMATION TO SEND MONEY

NOT MY FULTH WE ALL DE HOSSY
I AM INTERESTED TO SEE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
ungodly mr
Your sorrow shalll be multply because you seek for another gods.
May the Lord overshowdor you with his anger because of ur wickdness,
May all your days be covered with darkness.
May you not see good thing in your life untill you die.
Bye and write again or you die.
So I threatened the mugu with Okija shrine

Quote:
See Guy ..THE SHOWM@N ..or G-UN1T 4LIFE
2MM (T00 Much Money) or what ever you may call your self, don't you ever write to me again, Mamal idiot like you, DO YOU KNOW WHERE OKIJA DEY. shameless idiot like you,do you know your mama or ur papa, you no be ajakwula BOY, take your PAPA name to ogwugwu akpu okija where you don't no okija reside,i comr from okija and (ABU M NWAFOR) so you are doing invain,

mugu like you,You no dey for una village dey suffar before , i don't know who carry you go lagos and show you where to internet dey,Which make you come dey missyan, M%ind youir self and who you send those incence if you receive formant if you dont delete it out in your box you better live it there.and not reply. warning number one warning number two or you die.

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you if you like take my name to highest native doctor you are foooooooooooooooolish man

i will stop the wok the mu can never pay you i will spoil your dudu your proud of juju foooooooooooooooolish idiot
i will track you dawn with your ip

[email protected]
Quote:
why u no go comot 4 intenet na ur papa aby na ur mama get mugu, u no sabui say na me be chief prist for arusi okija?
wel am sorry to inform you that ur mugu de respond to mr.

work hard and don't relent.

All d best ooo but alfabet de around ur house aby u think i de jock

Now listen around your window.

[email protected]
Quote:
T00 Much M0ney.

If you are the one I know from Umuaka, well I did not cause you and you wrote nonesense. Please I am of Christ if not you wouldn't have crossed Njaba river again. Remember that this river comes out from a source and it has never consumed any person from the source Town. So go and research on devilish devise and turn to Christ.

Remain Blessed

[email protected] wants seems a little trigger happy. Laughing
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FATHER NA BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOL 4VER,AND YOU MUST BI AN IGBO BOY WHO LEARN MARKET AND RUN AWAY WITHOUT SETTLEMENT FOR RITUAL BUSINESS, BIG IDIOT.

YOUR........FATHER HEAD.

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO GUN YOU DOWN IF I CAN FIND YOU ON THE STREET, POOR BASTARD.

WARRI MAN................ TALKING.

[email protected]
Quote:

Ani ONITSHA WILL NAKED YOU, AT ANYTIME YOU CROSS RIVER NIGER. GO FUCK UR MOTHER, WHO IS LEAVING WITH HIV/AIDS.

YOUR SHOULD ACT LIKE A GUY

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY OKIJA STRINK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEID ANIMAL

[email protected] the lad who pimps MCTN, AND WESTERN UNION STUFFS to other lads finally respondend to an insult from me
Quote:
you're the biggest foolish man I've ever seen in my life.

[email protected]
Quote:
CEE U BE MUMU,U BE YAHOO BOY BUT ME ABI GUY MAN,U KNOW HOW MANY MOTO WEY I GET IDIOT.HE NO GO BETA FOR YOU SHEY BE MY NAME DEY OKIJA? UR OWN NAME DEY FOLLOW ME GO MECCA DIS YEAR BY TUESDAY,SEE ALL YOUR MONEY GO BE MINE YOU PAPA YOUR GENERATION SEE AS I DEY FOLLOW YOU TALK YOU ARE A DEAD MAN,SO NA ALORA SEALORD YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK YOU DON DYE MAN.

TALLEST D SCORPION

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR SON

YOU WILL FIRST DIE I SWEAR TO GOD.YOUR MOTHER CAME TO MY TIGO YESTERDAY I TOOK HER OUT SHE SAW MANY THING IN MY TIGO SHE SAID THAT SHE CAN'T GO BACK AGAIN THAT SHE WILL STAY LONGER WITH ME,EVEN SELF SHE WANT TO BORN BABY BOY FOR ME. GUY I WILL INVITE YOU IN MY TIGO AFTER YOUR MOTHER BORN A BABY BOY FOR ME NEXT MONTH OKAY.

BOY IF YOU DOUBT ME VIEW THIS VIDOE YOU WILL SEE ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVING SEX HERE.

YOU DEY NIGERIA DOING NOTHING, COME TO UK I WILL FLEX YOU IDIOT, ANY TIME YOU WANT TO LONDON CALL ME AS THIS +4470457 10534

BEST REGARDS
I AM YOUR MOTHER'S BOY FRIEND MANFRED

[email protected]
Quote:
I send the HOLY GHOST FIRE to consume you and that okija shrine.Idiot and the biggest fool on earth

[email protected]
Quote:
O ma shoriburuku ni.... OLOSHI OMO ALE, TI E MA BAJE NI. YOU SHOULD HAVE BONE THE MESSAGE, I WAS BOMBING THROUGH AMS AND I NEVER INTENDED SCAMMING A BLACK MAN LIKE ME, BUT WHY ARE YOU PUTING COURSE ON YOUR HEAD AND NOT ME. ANYWAYS, YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM THATS WHY YOUR TALKING THIS WAY. FOOL.

I THOT YOU WILL TALK REAL COOL SO AS TO DO BUSINESS TOGETHER AND SHARE MONEY BUT YOU'VE MESSED UP. ALL THE CURSE ARE ON YOU NI TO RI WI PE MO TI LO SI ODO AND MO TI WE ORI MI PELU KAN KAN... GBOGBO ORIBURUKU TI BODO LO.

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD HAMMER YOU BASTERD AND YOU TALK SAY YOU DON MAKE MONEY NA HUNGRY PERSON DEY TALK LIKE YOU ARE TALK BASTARD FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

Wise Monkey from Okija.

The only thing wey dey pain now be say i don reply your mail and i don attach one beautiful thing join am,wey go make unsuccessful people like you in this business see small reflection light.

Stars like us are far away from shrined attached narrow minded and blind wise monkey like you.Well i no regret say like want come to you small now.E no dey pain me ooooh!

See you at the Western Union door as you will be seeing small light from now,that you get the opportunity to communicate with blessed people of God like me,for you will be collecting $100.00 from today to stop dodging the aboki you dey owe,and mama put you fit pass her side again.

It is good to accept God and be in the light than to attach oneself with a shrine as god.

[email protected] has been offering the Show@n spelling lessons as well as life coaching Laughing
Quote:
are just a stupid BIG FOOL because you cant spell correctly even naira you cannot spell correctly just go back to school.

(Fool) you know you cant spell very well why fooling yourself SHAME unto you.

I need you to reply and misspell again idiot

gee that cannot spell goloria

you get hummer you cant even spell it correctly.

make i come to your level so that you go understand well idiot.

this little boy abeg just go back to shool ok because you just dey write like a vilage boy wey no go school at all.

full gee wey no go school how you come take make money?

Boy you no fit be gee with this rubish wey you dey write and talk about money you no get level at all because you no go make money with this your yeye english so you better fine person wey go dey do your work.

just see how you spell junior abeg who be your teacher?

No no no you cant make money like this for gee abeg enter market go sale motor parts or join okada that one go help you pass but me go advise you to go back to school if you really want to help yourself.

na only rubish thing you no for igbo, I no say your mama na ashawo and she born you for hotel that is why you no all this rubish.you no even get papa SHAME

dead man beta pass you

C B N PAY MASTER WEY NO SABI SPELL

Quote:
fool wey no go school so shame let you write back na now i no say you be dead body already because you no fit spell fucking and suck correctly.Olodo C B N pay master.

just go carry okada because your english dey destroy work for others wey sabi write and I want advise you again just go back to school if you want to make it.

Devil go kill you and your family. oboy you no get 1naira because you cant make money with this your yeye english poor man wey no go school (mumu okada man)

primary one boy can write better then you yet you say you don make money abi na juju you dey work with (that juju go kill you and your family)

Come you get girl friend and she no say you no sabi write? small boy go back to school before boys go fuck your girl friend and wife with only simple english Idiot goat like you.

You cannot spell how I wish correctly (abeg go fine a small boy wey go teach you how to write because you dey fool your self with this rubish wey you dey write.

olodo c b n pay master for your information I can help you better your life because I have more than 10 boys working under me and I can work out good money for you but I need you to go back to school so that you can understand life very well.

Oboy no dey kill your time because guy cannot pay you like this so just try go back to school and make sure you start from primary one if you want to make it in life ok.

Please help your self and this is my advise to you

so you dey carry gun dey steal from people oboy you na police go kill you if you no stop am now

Now let me teach you how to spell a little

this is the correct spelling of MENSTRUATION and not this MENSURATION

this is the correct spelling of FUCKING and not FOCKING

This is the correct spelling of SUCK and not (STUCK)

This is the correct spelling of HOW I WISH and not (HOW WHICH)

This is the correct spelling of INTERNET and not INTERNETS

This is the correct spelling of SYPHILLIS and not SHELEPLIS

no time I for teach you more but (abeg go back to school)

olodo pay master like you idiot goat abeg write back make I teach you things you dont know mumu igbo boy (Emeka)

Quote:

This Big fool so still cannot spell after I teach you how to spell correctly BIG OLODO.

Fool try to thank me because I don teach you how to spell naira mumu boy wey no go school.

Boys to fuck your girl friends and wife with only english.

You say you don eat money for this game and na BIG lie because you cant spell common SYPHILLIS correctly and na me teach you how to spell naira. (Olodo)

If you think say you don eat money just know say you be idiot Olodo or maybe na okija money u eat which is rubish money to me idiot.

all the poeple wey you kill go kill you and your family (Amen)

dogs go eat your flesh because you don kill inocent person before (Amen) and God must answer my prayer for you.

NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE MISRABLE DEATH BECAUSE NA OKIJA MONEY YOU DEY EAT.

BIG FOOL YOU CANT WORK LIKE OTHER GUYS NA OKIJA YOU DEY TAKE GET HOPE THIS MODERN TIME (NA BECAUSE YOU NO GO SCHOOL)

DEVIL GO FUCK YOUR MAMA, SISTERS AND YOUR WIFE BECAUSE YOU BE MUMU OKIJA PIKIN. (IDIOT OLODO WEY NO SABI WRITE SIMPLE WAITING NA ONLY OKIJA YOU SABI.

YOUR DEAD BODY GO SMELL LIKE FISH MARKET BECAUSE YOU DON KILL BEFORE AND YOU GO DIE FOR ROAD SIDE. (AMEN)

NA OKIJA BE YOUR GOD IDIOT FOOL (OLODO)

NA OKIJA DOG FUCK YOUR MAMA BEFORE SHE BORN YOU (OKIJA DOG PIKIN FOOL) GO BACK TO SCHOOL

WRITE BACK MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY

[email protected]
Quote:
you must die this year you and your family can never see better thing in life again december 24 you must get accident that you can never come out also with all your genaration foolllllllllllllllllllllllll idoit you de for nigeria de suffer efcc must arrest you for cafe uselaee geat

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa one larp brother go
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck your ass hold

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SON OF BITCH? POOR MAN LIKE YOU? I DONT HAVE TALK WITH YOU? BUT I GIVE YOUR TALOTS BACK TO YOU? ENEMY OF PROGRESS? YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE COUNT 100 HUNDREN THAUSAND AS YOUR OWN? YOU FOOL? ONYE OHI

[email protected]
Quote:
na God go punish your family,your father na be goat, nothing.one naira you no go see for this work,na me go killed you
goat son of monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR WIFE AND KIDS IF YOU HAVE ANY. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOUR LAST DAY IS 30TH NIGHT OF NOVEMBER AND THAT OF YOUR FAMMILY IS 1ST MORRNING OF DECEMBER 2009

YOU ALL SHAL SLEEP FOR EVER.

AMEN.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:

Dear P@ul Ow0s,

I am very surprised that you insulted me so, regarding this project; it pains me so much to be factual. This is my job and I have been working for over 18 years of my life and you think it is a bluff or some kind of joke or what so ever. This mail might have gotten to you by surprise or something okay but something you should know is that I am a man of pride and honor..I felt so bad when I received your response I considered sending you this e-mail, though you might have received similar e-mails but I want you to know that I am a man of honor who will forever die with that honor rather than put up with a sort of hoax on the internet, that is not a part of me and will never be. I will prove to you that you are wrong and that this is not a hoax if you allow me to enlighten you, instead of insulting me of a once in a life time offer that I presented to you for assistance. I feel very bad in this terrible manner that you responded to me I feel you owe me an apology.

Mr Yun

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Try to dey use your brain so that your money no go run leave you.
No be you first collect for street.
na work wey you dey do i dey do.
Na God bless you thats why you get.
E go still bless you make you get more but if you say i no go collect,
na you come sabi. I no dey ves just try dey use your brain..

Evans. 08035449188....Aye...Axemen!!!!!!!!!!
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State.

[email protected]
Quote:

UR FAMILY WILL SURELY GO IN VAIN, U SHALL DIE OF HIV, UR MOTHER WILL REGREATE THE DAY SHE GAVE BIRTH TO U, U WILL DIE ON MOTO ACCIDENT, U FATHER WILL FORGET ABOUT US, U FLISH WILL BE USE AS FOOD 4 FISHES, U ILL BE ON BOUNDAGE ALL THE REST OF UR LIFE.

BELIVE ME UR A WAST PRODUCT AND UR SISTERS WILL DIE ONE BY ONE.

BIG FOOL LIKE U, WHO GIVE U MONEY, POOR IDIOT WHAT ARE U DOING IN GHANA?

Quote:

UR MAMA NA ASHWO, FROM ASHAWO SHE BORN U AND FROM THERE U WILL DIE.

GHANA SHARAMUTA

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender in jesus name amen

Quote:

i wish you bad lock all your in jesus name say amen

[email protected]
Quote:

May the Cosmic helpyou

[email protected]
Quote:

NA THUNDER TO STRIKE UR U AND UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG GOAT, ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:

your mama yassssh and ur papa prick

[email protected]
Quote:

why you dey talk like this why you know everything.

if you want progress it will follow you but if you want bad, back to sender Amen

and
Quote:

I WILL FORK YOUR MAMA TONIGHT

TOMORROW ASK HER SHE WILL TOLD YOU THAT SHE HAVE A HOT FORK IN SPIRITUAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWAPA BINGO

ONYEARA OF THE YEAR???????

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL BE IN JELL FOREVER

WITH YOUR FAMIL

YOU WILL DIE B4 EXM

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHA... SEE DIS SMALL BOY OF YESTERDAY BRING UR MAMA COME MAKE I FORK HER I GO GIVE HER THE LATEST STYLE WEY UR PAPA NEVA GIVE HER B4 SHE GO SHOUT HELP HELP HELP ABEG BRING HER ALONG WITH UR BABE AND UR SISTER I DEY SMALLBOY IDIOT

and

Quote:

Idiot back to sender u no go see 5naira again 4 ur life till u die u dis foul scammer devil will polish u all d days of your life money will no long come ur way again onstill u die u we die in pisses and go to hell.

bastard like u i no sure if u even get family self boy fork out.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER IS A BIG FOLL FOR DELIVERING YOU I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE THAT WANT TO SUCCEED SWEARING FOR SOMEONE IF YOUR FATHER IS NOT DEAD WHY ARE SAYING ALLTHIS THINGS YOUR FATHER,
AS FROM TODAY I LAY ALL THE CAUSE YOU LAY ON ME TO YOUR FATHER AND YOUR CHILDEREN TO COME YOU WILL NEVRER SEE REST AMEN

and
Quote:

YOUR MAM IS A FOOL
FOR DELIVERING YOU HE WILL REGRET HAVING YOU AS A SON IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

SAME AS YOU.UR FATHER IS ALREADY DEAD BY NOW, I AM SURE AND I AM FUCKING YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW...CAN YOU FEEL IT?TELL HER TO GIVE ME MORE OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

SO U HAVE FINAL COME BACK BECOS YOU THINK THAT BAKASSI WILL NOT RESUME WORK AGAIN ????

YOUR DAYS HAVE BEEN NUMBERED JUST GET READY TO MEET YOUR ANCENTORS.

I PITY FOR YOUR DEAD PARENTS WHO GAVE BIRD TO UNSUAL CREATURE LIKE YOU AND AM SURE THAT THEY NOT HAPPY IN THERE GRAVE BECOS OF YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, DONT EVEN EVEN COMPARE ME WITH OBAMA BECOS AM BEGGER THAN BARRACK OBAMA.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Is NWAPA BINGO like CAT BINGO?

SOLOMON KOFI [email protected]
Quote:
you must die next week friday a week today

Kenneth D Oyewole [email protected]
Quote:
you must be very stupid, i swear i wish i can get rid of you i swear...................., you have rigt to reject this offer and no to start causing, some mails are left on reply, be very carefull juju king....

Carlos Burnett [email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU...SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY
I NEVER SEE BASTARD WEY BI LIKE YOU FOR MY LIFE B4.

IF YOU NO GET WORK WHY YOU NO GO FUCK YOUR MAMA...

IDIOT LIKE YOU

Raiza Johnson [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A VILLEGE GOAT FUCKER

Richard Coleman [email protected]
Quote:
I THINK THAT U ARE ALREADY CONFUSED IN LIFE,WHAT IS PINCHING YOU ALL OVER,IF YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED WHY DO YOU HAVE TIME WRITTING NONSENE,INSTEAD OF YOU TO USE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME HUSTLING .

YOU ARE THE GREATEST MUGU AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.JUST WATCH OUT.EVEN IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR BACK YOU WILL SEE ME THERE .FOOLISH MAN.

YOU WASTE YOUR OGA TIME EVERY NIGHT AND AFTER WASTING TIME YOU WILL GO BACK AND TELL HIM NO REPLY EWU GAMBIA.

BE USEFUL AND STOP SENDING IDIOTIC AND MEANINGLESS MAIL,USE YOUR TIME TO HELP YOUR SELF BEFORE YOU RUTTING IN HAIL THROUGH EFCC
\
OJEMBA ONE

Mrs.Catherine Buck [email protected]
Quote:
Are you not a FOOL? Of course you are you illiterate idiot that claims to be peter brock. Question Your spellings and word pronounciation is an apology letter to your DEAD MOTHER who is still languishing in HELL waiting for your paralysed FATHER to join suit. STUPID FOOL. you will be the first to vanish the face of this EARTH because you are a NUISANCE to MAN KIND and to GOD your creator.

PERISH YOU SICK IDIOT AND THE WORLD SHALL GET RID OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU.

I AM OF THE VIEW THAT YOUR DAD IS A PIG FUCKER AND YOUR MUM AN IDIOT. I LIVE NOT TO FEAR YOUR TRIVIAL TREATS BECAUSE YOU WILL GO DOWN FIRST BEFORE ANY ONE DOES. OKIJA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SKYNET DELIVERY [email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY PIKIN SCHOOL U NOR GO WORK U NOR LEARN WHICH DEY U GO WISH SELF......U LIKE U NA AM DEM DEY FIND SO.........SLOW MUMU...NA MAKE U NOR DEY FIT DEY CARRY GIRL SO
JUNKIN FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UR MUMU NOR GET END

Duncan Lace [email protected]
Quote:
HIV CHAWAAAAGI ONU! OZU
LIKE U TOO I BE IGBO MAN AND AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE DEAD AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE. USU RAAKWA MAMA GI ANUOHIA EVERYBODY THAT BEARS THE SAME SURAME WITH U WILL DIE THIS NITE.

Mr. Godswill Scheeman [email protected]
Quote:
DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS HIV INFESTED MUMU

ems courier [email protected]
Quote:
KORO MANTER YOU ARE CRAZY ALREADY
HA HA HA HA SMALL BOY

YOU SPEAK LIKE SMALL BOY HOW OLD ARE YOU? THAT SEVEN DAYS IS LAST DAY I GIVE YOU TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD,

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY CRAZY BECAUSE YOUR DELIL HAVE TURN YOUR HEAD UPSIDE DOWN.

THAT MAKE YOU SPEAK LIKE UN-NORMAL HUMAN BEING .

I GIVE YOU SEVEN DAY TO VIST YOUR DEATH CRYING IF ANY BODDY CAN CRY FOR YOU?

BEFORE THAT SEVEN DAY WRITE ME TO TELL YOU LAST BYE BYE FROM THIS LAND OF LIVING STUPID BOY.

SCAMMER

BEFORE THAT DAY SOME THING BAD MUST HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU DIE COMPLETE
LONDOM LOTTER HEADGUARTERS INTERPOL IS LOOKING FOR YOU SCAMMER BOY

YOU REALY HAVE TIME

YOUR TRAP WILL CASH YOU INTO IT WITHN 4DAYS IF YOU DONT STOP

EQUITY FINANCES [email protected]
Quote:
Come u no say u be FOOL .. Mugu like u ... U don C Moni b4 ? No wonder. Come make i link u and teach u wrk

C.P.S UN [email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA AND PAPA THEM CALL YEYE POOR MAN WEY NO FIT ANSWER GOOD PROPOSAL NA POVERTY GO KILL YOU IDIOT OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIKE YOU

Groups White [email protected]
Quote:
come young man, don't you have something doing that wasting your life and time writing nonsense? or didn't you go to school to write good english?

Please if you don't know what you are doing online, stop filling my emails with trash.

Mohamed Harry [email protected]
Razz
Quote:
HOLIGOST FIRE GO DISTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTER FAMILY

HILTON HOTEL [email protected]
Quote:
ur papa first,,,,,,,,,,..............

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

marthinsuj [email protected]

Quote:
I SEE U ARE A BIG FOOL I NO WHO U RE, AND I UNDESTAND THAT U ARE JUST A SMALL HACK I WILL GIVE IT TO U AND IN A VERY BIG SHIT LIKE U DIV TO DIE NAKED BCOS U ARE JUST A BABY HACK COME TELL ME TECH U HOW TO HACK I WILL MAKE U CRY I PROMISE U SON OF DOG

Quote:
I WANT U TO COME UP TO THE WEBMAIL PLS AND LET US TRY JUST A GAME MY GOOD FRIEND I NO U AND I WLL SHOW U HW SPID U RE PLS USE THAT WEBMAIL AGAIN. I LOVE TO MEET PEOPLE LIKE U AND PLAY A GAME IT U ARE WELCOME TO B GAME MY GOOD NEXT

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a jobless maggot.For you to sitdown dey type mail dey cause your papa.Na dog nyash go jam you and kill mark it.You be toto.

[email protected]

Quote:
NO BE TODAY WE DEY SEE THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE. FOOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

[email protected]

Quote:
BASTARD, FUCK U AND LET ME ENJOY THE ENCHANTING JOYOUS FEEL OF FUCKING YOUR ASS.. AND IF NOW U SEND ME ANY EMAIL I WILL FUCK U THERE N THERE.. FUCK U MAN.....

Edited to add:

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear idiot,

Never know whom you are talking to. I am going to bless you with a sudden death. You will die first day of December 2009 whether you like it or not, no amount of hidden can prevent it. I have prepared for you and it is your time to give up miserably.

This is because of your sin, the wages of since id death and you are going to face it on 0/12/2009. It is written and so shall it be iseeeeeeee.

May my ancestor wipe away your entire generation after your death iseeeeeeeee.

May the ogwugwu apku Okija sweep your entire family iseeeeeee.

Watch out and see where I come from at least from now till December first, after that you will know that there is power and your friend will not follow your foot step.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Nna mehn.. no dey talk dat one... Okija dan retire... if i tell you
the one wey dey.. you go fear.. Nna boy... gimme tool make i take
blast work,., make u shutup.. okay

You self no go see CHICHI collect again. if u no erase the swear now
now... Fargot

[email protected]
Quote:

You Immature idiot, when no wan use im life work....continue to dey send stupid mails.....

Wetin u don get from d street? Useless thing wen no get head...dey spend ur time dey misbehave....
if u need me to teach u work, i'll teach u how not to waste ur time online fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

AM FROM UMUOHI OKIJA NEAR AZIA JUCTION ,SO FORGET ABOUT ULASI OKIJA ,I KNOWS THERE MORE THAN YOU.
EWU, ATURU OCHA. NWA NSUKA

[email protected]
Quote:
GO SUCK YOUR MOTHER TOTO AND LEAK HER RUTIN ASS

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY NA TOWDER GO KILL YOU AND YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA INFACT YOUR FULL GENERATION GO DIE BY ACIDENT. GO FUCK YOUR MAMA SMELLY TOTO FOR HOUSE AND LEAVE THE TOO MUCH MONEY GUYS ....YOU DEY CARY U NON RICH NA....U GET MONEY???? COME MAKE I CARY U GO WHERE THEM GO KILL YOU. MORE OVER NOTE SAY YOU GO DIE BY GUN SHORT THIS WEEK.

I GO KILL THIS MAGA BOX NOW ALL YOUR WORK GO LOST...I GO PUT AM FOR MAIL FORWARDING. YOU ARE A BASTARD.

FUCK YOU uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:

Your yannings don show say u no get money. Who get money no dey talk too much and you no surpose reply that e-mail. Were have you gone so far in your life? You are communicating with an MSC holder ok with much money?

Don't worry, reply this e-mail and i will provide my telephone number so we can talk. I will spend my time and money on this. I have my personal LAPTOP at home and i do not go to the CAF'E.

Compare my write up and yours.

Just take care and God bless you.

Regards,
Osahon Edebor.

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck your mother and fuck you tools Indian na advance africa i done pass you,how mush dey take dey enter in,see i dey spain i nor dey Nigeria ok if you that am here is my contact number +34672551837 call me,once again FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FUCK YOU TOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE NOT WASTING UR TIME FOR HAVING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS LEIG ELONGATE LETTER, YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A GOOD ENGLISH, ABI NA WARRI YOU FOR GROW, BIG MUGU, IDIOT OBOTEEE, THE PEEK OF THE AXE DANCES FOR JOY WHEN VIOLENT IS NECCESSARY, IF I CAN SEE UR LITTLE FACE I WILL STICK MY AXE IN UR NECK, AYE AXEMEN, CHILL OUT GUY, NOR TRY URSELF OR U GO HUNGRY

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy e don do for the curse na... i no curse u na u just dey curse me since. I know say u do make money. Jami si na.

Which work u dey trow? Show your broda way na.

My yahoo id na [email protected]

Add me make we yan.

I beg no curse me again.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your father and mother be ashawo. Foolish boy like you. It is you wey you go die tonight. I swear you no go no peace throughout the rest of your days on this earth. You are going to drink water from gutters, eat the toilet of mad people and you will suffer till you die.
Your are siblings also going to die like an ant and your sister will be rape in your mist till she die.Sorry for making such a comment.
No wonder you were born from a prostitute parents and it has destroyed about 90% of your brain. Why will I sit to quarrel with such a foolish being on this earth. The level of education I have gotten to, you haven't even gotten to half of it and you are telling me I cannot spell correctly. Because you are a foolish creature I will not waste my time spelling the right words for you because you are foolish, idiot, nanny, and even a shit of hell. Do you know how much I have gotten in this business. Shameful being. After reading this message, you will not get back home and you will visit your ancestors.
This is also my prayers for you naughty creature. AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:

EMEKA, MAYE LIKE YOU NOR DEY EVER PIK MONEY, SORFER YOU GO DIE PUT EWU PICKIN, NA AYELALA OF BENIN GO KILL YOUR FAMILY OLOKUN OF BENIN KINDOM GO MAKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SLEEP FOR EVER, OGUN KING OF IRON GO PUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR GRIVE BECUASE DEAD BODY NOR GET POWER OVER E GRIVE THE LAST THING FOR YOUR LIFE NA BE SAY YOU SEE MTCN, HOW YOU GO TAKE SEE AM? BLIND FROM BEIGHT DEY SEE ROAD? NO,, BONE TO SORFER DEY EVER MAKE AM? NO. SO HOW FOOL LIKE YOU GO THINK SAY YOU GO MAKE AM FOR LIFE NEVER DONE WHEN AYELALA,, OLOKUN,, OGUN KING OF DEATH ARE STILL THERE WITH YOU.

MAKE I DEY HAPPY BECAUSE I DONE GET EMEKA BLOOD FOR MY RENEW THIS YEAR BECAUSE AS YOU DONE PRICE YOU GO PAY AND NOTHING GO SAVE YOU FROM MY HAND THIS YEAR.

YOUR'S MASTER.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OPARA ASHAWO U NO WAN TALK? SHEBI U SAY U BE GUYMAN, AND U WAN MAKE UR FATHER DIE, I PROMISE U THAT YOU WILL DIE, FOR THE FACT THAT U STARTED INSULTING ME FIRST 4 NO REASON, BECUASE U GET MY FORMAT U DE CUST MY PAPA, I GO KEEP CUSING UR PAPA AND MAMA TILL ALL OF THEM DIE.

U GO FOLLOW THEM DIE TOO, BUT UR OWN DEATH WILL BE A SHAMFUL DEATH BECUASE NA VOLTURE GO EAT UR FLESH.

BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THINK YOU PLAY THE GAME TOO WELL, RIGHT?... U CANT DO NO SHIT. YOU'RE JUST TOO FOOLISH. IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHOM YOU'RE TALKING TO. LETS WATCH AND SEE WHO DIES FIRST MOTHERFUCKER. YOU THINK SAY YOU KNOW JAZ?, THOSE SHRINES WEY U DEY CALL DON FADE. U DON HEAR OF IYEJINANCHEGBU? U KNOW OGBOGBO?, U KNOW OTUTU NZU AGULERI?, U KNOW AGBANABO EZI NA OMAMBALA?, U KNOW OLOME NKILISI?, U KNOW AJE OF IGALA?, NA DEM ALL GO FIRE U FOR THERE.

HOW U WANT AM?, U RUGGED?, IF U THINK SAY U REGGED COME FACE ME MAKE U KNOW SAY RUGGEDITY NO BE AKARABILITY. MUMU..... FUCK OFF!!!!.

and
Quote:

WELL, THATS LEFT BETWEEN YOU AND MY LATE MUM.... I BELIEVE SHE CAN HEAR YOU WELL AND SHE WILL TELL YOU WHAT EVER SHE HAS FOR YOU DIRECTLY. I CAN SEE YOU REALLY LACK JOB TO WORK.... I FIT GIVE U MAILER WEY DEY ENTER TRASH MAKE U MANAGE.... IF YOU NEED ONE LET ME KNOW.

Quote:

HAHAHAHA... FUNNY!!!. U THINK SAY U GET MONEY, BA?. REAL MEN DON'T TALK TOO MUCH. YOU ARE AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear fool,
i don c say u be mumu proper, u dey waist your time, instead make u use am dey boomb make u get better reply, so nor bother write again becouse i nor go check dis box again as i c say na odiot like u dey do am.
IDIOT,

[email protected]
Quote:
My Dear Brother,
How are you today hope you are fine with you , i thank God for that but one thang i have to tell you is that i can see that you are a very BIG FOOL and A MUGU for that mater

thanks
bunba

[email protected]
Quote:

UR MAMA WILL DIE, UR PAPA WILL DIE, OGU GO KILL U,
WAITIN U DE DO FOR NET? UR AN IDIOT, PEOPLE LIKE U NO EVEN GET MONEY, UR POOR IN SPIRIT THAT IS WHY U DE COST UR FELLOW MAN, UR A BIG FOOL, STOP FOOLING URSELF, NA THAT OKIJA SHRINE U GO DIE,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOOOOL HAVE EVER COME ACROSS SINCE I WAS BORN.YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLE SPELLING.SHAME TO YOU.
GO BACK TO NURSERY 1 SO THAT MY SON WILL TEACH YOU SOME ABC.

[email protected] seems really Godly to Laughing
Quote:
you be fool, na ur mama and baba you dey talk to, who be ur mate? if you get level make u show ur yaya face, make 5 or 10 boys fuck u, mumu like you,

and
Quote:

THE WAY U DEY TALK SHOW SAY U BE SMALL BOY, U NEVER SEE D MONEY WHEN ME DON SEE 4 GUY, U BE MUGU MUMU UR MAMA TOTO BIG PAS YOUR BABA MOUTH, IF U GET LEVEL MAKE U SHOW UR YEYE FACE, U WHEN NEVER SEE FOOD CHOOP FOOL LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
this is to satisviy that you are a mugu g man has no time for this ,evry body do recive mails of all ttype but your protest shows unprofesonal to you hidiot okija shirin has die to fedirial govment,

animal of you you will die with gmail ok

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE ARE A DISGRACE.IF AT YOUR AGE YOU CANNOT MAKE A SIMPLE SENTENCE,YOU IRRITATE ME.I WONDER HOW YOU COMPOSED YOUR EMAIL.IN THIS ADVANCED WORLD WHEN EVERYBODY TURN TO ALMIGHTY GOD,YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT OKIJA.YOU IRRITATE ME.MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS AND SHOW YOU THE TRUE LIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:

Have told you severally to put your English and your write up in shape before you write me again.ask your next door Neighbor to teach you ABCD.Is boy like you that spoils this job Foool,you dont use mouth to say have collect money.MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHOM EVER YOU ARE.PLS STOP SENDING THIS BULSHIT TO ME
I'll get right on that mugu Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
You do not behave as a guyman,that is why you will not make it in life, I am a millionarie in this business,if you are in lagos I will put you through so that you can have a good xmas.

cheer up boy. but dont call me on that phone number,or you will be in problem.

Go back to school, you are frustrated, Go and learn how to write simple English and correct spellings.

You *DELETED*.Lunatic,idiot ,bastard ,fool and rat.

[email protected]
Quote:

Are you not a FOOL? f course you are you illiterate idiot that claims to be a guy. Your spellings and word pronounciation is an apology letter to your DEAD MOTHER who is still languishing in HELL waiting for your paralysed FATHER to join suit. STUPID FOOL. you will be the first to vanish the face of this EARTH because you are a NUISANCE to MAN KIND and to GOD your creator.

PERISH YOU SICK IDIOT AND THE WORLD SHALL GET RID OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Call me yu stupid asshole
229-9848-53-75

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU PLACE OTU NNEGI AT OKIJA.
BOY DO YOU WANT TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. IF YOU WANT CAN I HAVE YOUR NO. YOU VERY SMALL TO ME. WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH COMMENT WHY WE ARE PUSSING THE SAME COW FOR ALHAJI.

[email protected] is a Craig's List mugu
Quote:
chairman why you dey talk like this na wewe so why are you talking like this nobe 9ja u be

so is [email protected]
Quote:

hi
u be this stupid person using this short of a word to me here...u don't sound like one i no at all so dom go to hell and die of no return....bastard like you don't stay in the town.. bitch ,monkey...drasty nunatics...god go punish you and the rest of your family?

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn guy you are so full of shit,neva thought would find some one more ugly than omobaba until i say,your dirty pussy i'm sure is more dirty than onitsha gutter because i wonder where do you get that stinky mouth from.SORRY MY BAD,YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT YOUR MOUTH WHERE YOU MOM PUSSY IS,DATS THE ONLY PLACE IT FIT INSTEAD OF THROWING IT EVERYWHERE.DAMN YOU ARE BURNING MY TIME.CIAO

[email protected]

Quote:
UR FATHER BASTARD IDIOT...........UR MAMA PUSSY SMELLS LIKE PIG
SHIT......GO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND LICK HER PUSSY.....ALSO LICK YOUR
SMELLING MOTHER MENSTRAL BLEED COMING OUT OF HER MARGOT RIDDEN TOTO
SOn OF A BITCH AND YOUR FATHER A MOLUE DRIVER IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A
MAN AND YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH LETS HOOK UP SOMEWHERE IF U ARE IN LAGOS
ONE ON ONE CLASH
I BET YOU I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD JU MAN LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
G,

How far?

I like ur way but how do we do business

Regards

iyke

[email protected]

Quote:
FORGET U AR A SMALL BOY TO ME, NO BE SAY UR MOUTH NO GET COVER. U NO FIT SHOP MA JOB. U REMAIN A LITTLE RAT IN LAGOS GUTTER.I DONT ALREADY FUK UR MAMA TRUOGH WAY AM TO MA DOG. NA MA DOG DEY HANDLE UR MAMA TOTOO NOW, DEY FUK AM BACK-UP

[email protected]

Quote:
OGBENI OLE

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU THERE

[email protected]

Quote:
You will die in two weeks as you do not want to leave this format

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Sent:
Quote:

AYE IYARE TI BAJE PATAPATA IKU MA PA E NI IWO OMO IBO JATIJATI
TI IF NOYT BE SAY INTANET DEY NA FARM YOU GO DEY OLORIBURUKU OMO
IBO IKU TI PA E LABIDJAN
DEY WE CALL U FOR YOUR MAMA BURIAL? TI O FI SE RITUAL
LAIPE?
ODIGBOSE

WTH does this mean?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
i think you are making a very big mistake,i dont know you from any were ples i dont have any bizz with you.and how you dey use chop my job?

[email protected]

Quote:
Hey boy

Becarefully and no who u send shit mail to..try it again i shut uo website down and close all ur box Monkey....people are talking about Good money u and ur fucking boys are here talking abut $4k $3k $2k $200 $100 ask about Makaveli in festac town lagos....they will tell u....foolish g0merboy...

De Prince of Festac Town

[email protected]

Quote:
NA SMALL BOY DEY WORRY YOU SAHAAA.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
guy you dey naija abi if you dey that bold send me your gsm number.FAGGOT.

and....

Quote:
kerel je moeder kut is de lelijkste en Sting pussy hele universum. en je vader is zo dronken elke keer dat hij altijd fout je reet voor je moeder kut ....... damn dat is waar geen haat vandaan komt nu begrijp ik. ... sorry broer wat over uw 20kobo prostitueren van een zuster van mijn groeten te sturen naar haar mijn hond mist haar veel. Dutch???

can you beat that,men take a lesson,go back 2 the village lagos aint meant 4 slut like U.
CLOWN.

N.B AND AGAIN STICK DAT NUMBER INTO YOUR STINKY ASS HOLE.HOMO.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Yes that's Dutch.
A rough translation (from what I can remember...):

Quote:
Ur mama *DELETED* is the dirtiest and smelliest in the Universe. And your dad is so drunk any time that he always beat you for your mom's ass and pussy.
(next sentence not understood)
Sorry bro that ur sister is a 20kobo prostitute, and I will send her my dog becoz she misses him much.

Very Happy

Edit: "*DELETED* is not from me, it automatically replaces c.u.n.t.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
how is that goat that you call you mother?

make sure you take her to the market and sell her before christmas.

SON OF A CHRISTMAS GOAT.

[email protected]

Quote:
MEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIEMEN GO EAT SHIT AND DIE

[email protected]

Quote:
your are a big fool to talk to me like that.was it not a mad man that is your father.i can feed u and your family moron

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one bites so easily, I couldnt resist replying to him:

[email protected]

1st reply:
Quote:
IDIOT PUNKASSSSSSSSSSS SON OF A BITCH,UR MAMA PUSSSY IS AS WIDE AS
RIVER NIGER ALL NIGERIA TOUTS HAS FUCKED UR MAMA
TOTO,,,,,,,,,,,,,BASTARD IDIOT

2nd reply:
Quote:
YOU WANT TO MEET ME ABI SO WHERE ARE YOU ?IF I CATCH YOU I BET YOU
THAT I WILL USE MY AXE TO SHARE YOUR HEAD INTO TWO,JUST GIVE ME YOUR
CONTACT LETS TAKE THESE TO ANOTHER LEVEL YOUR FATHER

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic