SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Echo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Been a lurker here for a while and decided to join the fun world that is lad baiting a few weeks ago.

I have learned a lot already and look forward to learning even more ways of wasting these scumbag's time!!

Echo
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all new members. Be sure and give the lads hell. Twisted Evil

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Ace Attorney!!!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Smile Just wandered across the site today (well technically yesterday but only by 5 minutes)
Looking foward to give some hell to those lads. Sorry to ask, I'm a bit lost, but where is the mentor thingey?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Ace.

My attorney is way better than you. Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

That's the mentor thread. You'll find your way about the forums soon enough, after reading the stickies that is!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
innocentbait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good morning,
I happened across this website through scam.com and reading through this forum has provided hours of entertainment. It blows my mind how entertaining this could be! Hopefully, I'll work up the courage to start a bit of scambaiting on the side myself.
hellfire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Long time reader first time baiter, I have just started

I've been using this website to cure the many hours of boredom at work with the posts on here, anyway

Hello, Im formally from Essex or Paisley/Glasgow but now I live on a Rock and im 21

Trying to start my first bait out there, fluttered my email around a few places and have started to send the odd "reply" out so waiting for nibbles.

I look forward to getting to know this wonderful sport more and enjoying it
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hellfire! I snipped the bit in your post telling us which rock you live on - way too much information, as you read these forums, you'll see why we are all a bit cagey about exactly where we live. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! Taking a break here while I let one of my lads download a suspiciously large "jpg" file (I have a feeling that particular prank will never get old - shell32.dll is right around exactly the maximum attachment size for most freemail providers) to introduce myself.

So, like, uh... can't tell much about myself and won't say a damn thing about my modalities, but here I am! Hello all. Thanks for putting this site together - it's great fun and worth doing Smile
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Howdie WallyR, and welcome to Eater. Please continue to say nothing about yourself, but do share your modalities. We are here to learn from each other.

Jammy

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
^ Howdie WallyR, and welcome to Eater. Please continue to say nothing about yourself, but do share your modalities. We are here to learn from each other.

Jammy

Ah, thank you for the warm welcome, and in the spirit of your advice, I should tell you that I am currently living in a building with a roof and when I'm not scambaiting, I am paid to work at a job. My hobbies are doing all manner of things that I enjoy, and I do appreciate the finer things in life.

My modalities are evolving, but I have a pretty good character (I think) and look forward to seeing what I can make happen with it.
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been hit by fraudsters for the first time 2 years ago. I did not fall for it and only lost some time but that's it. I did not bother baiting them as I was scared to do so. But after delving into the world of 419 scams, visiting quatloos.com where I was introduced to scambaiting, I stumbled upon 419 eaters. I have been hit by a nigerian scammer via craig's list for sale site and have been BSing him for 3 weeks or more now. I will be posting my bait text soon.

A good site to go to if you want to lure scammers is http://www.olx.com/. That's where I got my first peek at fake checks after I posted some computer parts for sale. The parts I was selling were $150 but I received a check for $3000. Go figure!

I picked up some helpful hints on this site already and will use them to thwart evil.

On Guard!

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, The Mole. Very Happy I'm glad you didn't get scammed of cash. Thanks for joining us, and we look forward to seeing your baits. Enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Gold
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! How are you guys doing? Just new here. Well, it looks like a good forum. Looking forward to have conversation with other members. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I is a newbie here and just taking in baiters stories and waiting for my first 'lad'. I will spend a little time getting these bastards back for the sheer cheek they portray. A friend of a friend got taken for £20,000 this year, unfortunately he has more money than sense and wont miss it. But it pissed me off. I have had job offers from my local gumtree turning out to be nothing but a sad specimen wanting MY personal details. Anyway it's not going to take over my life but I can't wait to hook one in!
thanks

Blue_moon

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, blue_moon.

Sorry to read that your friend's friend lost a bundle.
Twenty thousand quid is a significant loss regardless of whether someone is rich or poor and may herald the beginning of something far worse.

Perhaps someone at our sister site ScamWarners may be able to help?

Barry737
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I feel like I know most of you since I've been reading around here for a long time. I have been baiting on and off but i never really had anything that I thought would be interesting to anyone. I think that's about to change though... soon. Very Happy
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Barry. Thanks also for donating so early! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Barry737
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so early I joined last year. Just figured it was high time I paid for all of the entertainment I've been getting. Thanks for the welcome.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Barry. Very Happy

Barry737 wrote:
I think that's about to change though... soon. Very Happy

Pray do tell....

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you here Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Barry. Very Happy Did you know that once you stay a whole year here, that you are stuck here forever? You can check out, but you can never leave.
Happy Belated Eaterversary! Now, get post-loving. Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
phileysmiley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Helllooo!!! Was directed here by a friend after I showed him my "this is the FBI: respond or you will be charged with terrorism!" 419 email. I posted it in the SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS forum (hope that's the right place!).

Nice to be here! Very Happy
Roger_Melly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Roger Melly lurking for duty...
Cheers
Viz Mag

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I'm here for a little bit of amusement and to learn a bit more on the finer art of baiting. I was really into it a few years back but due to my not so subtle technique got accused of being a jokeguy pretty quickly.
I'm out for a fresh start and I'm trying to start a straight bait that I can transform into a joke one.
Incidentally one of my dad's German friends got shafted for over 250,000 dollars in the late 80's, by a Nigerian oil scam, which by the sounds of it was sanctioned by corrupt government officials. He even meet them in Nigeria on several occasions.
Looking forward to sharing some of my bait's and learning a whole lot more.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to put in my two cents. Or five dollars worth - inflation ya know. Razz

Hello, my name is Casey. I am here to provide creative inputs and suggestions in baiting and bringing scammers to justice. This is my primary goal. I would welcome your help in making the Internet and the web a safer and better virtual place for all of us to work, rest and play in.

Yeah, I know I do have a strange sense of humor. Or so I'd been told many times by my better half. Rolling Eyes Maybe this is one of the reasons why she love me so much? Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic