SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some ideas to put on some weight ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mentioned being too tired to cook sometimes, have you tried cooking with a crockpot (or slow cooker as it also called)? You throw a bunch of ingredients in it in the morning and by lunch/supper the food is ready. No mixing, stirring etc.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have a photo of a crockpot please ?
I don't know if it exists in France, but if it exists, I think to buy one as soon as I solve my problem with.... money !! Confused
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just google for images of "crockpot"

They also help with the money since you're supposed to use less expensive cuts of meat (more fat....more juices....more flavour)

I found this translation:

Quote:
Slow Cooker with Removable Stoneware
=
cocotte mijoteuse avec récipient en grès amobible

There are a few .fr entries in google:

E-Bay France

Shopping.com France

Once you get it, there are tonnes of recipes on the internet, just google "slow cooker recipes"

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem of money is because my mobile operator wants me to pay stuff I don't have to pay....
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some times one can be purchased at a rummage sale fairly cheaply. Best to you F-C.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies Very Happy

First, I'll finish to pay this phone bill (I hope my operator won't create more problems than there are now), and then, I'll buy some cooking stuff Wink
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you get your crock pot, be sure and try pot roast. Beef, potatoes, onions, garlic, seasonings, carrots.. Yum!

Then there's my favorite black eyed peas recipe.

1 smoked ham hock
1 small bag of black eyed peas
1 whole jalepeno

Place ham hock in center of crock pot and surround it with peas. Allow enough room for peas to expand or soak them overnight, first. Pour in enough water to just cover the peas and turn the crock pot on to high. When it's bubbling hot, reduce to low, add more water, if needed. When peas are almost done, put jalepeno on top of ham hock and cook until soft. Removed the hock and jalepeno. Discard bone and fat from hock and seeds/stem from jalepeno. Dice the remaining meat and pulp and mix into peas. Cook until peas are tender. Salt and pepper to taste.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh my word, girlfriend! Shocked

My body would produce noises. Surprised

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yummy ! Razz

I received this morning my kitchen apron, and even if it's a S size, it's still too big for me Sad
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've been back from my GP at the end of the afternoon, and since this moment, I darn feel under the weather...

I've been to my GP for a story of papers, nothing really serious at the beginning.
But 2 sentences for explanation and she told me that I lost a lot of weight. Then she weighed me and measured me, she told me that I can't permit myself to lose more weight than I already lost (otherwise, it'll become dangerous for my health).
Fortunately, the clinical exam was normal, but she hasn't stopped telling me that I need to care for my health and especially not to forget to eat.
Well, easier said than done when you have to battle for your elementary rights, you spend a lot of energy to have back only small pieces.
But I do it because if it's not for me, I think about other ADHD patients who don't have the knowledge nor the voice to be heard in the administrative mess and other crazy situations like that. I don't easily give up, but I don't know how can I continue my battle without leaving away my health....
This makes me under the weather Sad
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles F_C. I got diagnosed with ADHD when I was in College so I understand your struggle.

I wouldn't get discouraged though. I know it's easy for me to say but you can get through all this. Don't let your GP get in your head. Do what you can to get your weight up and don't mind what the doctor was saying so much. Most Doctors deal with the kind of idiots who smoke and drink while pregnant and feel they need to scare to get the message across. As long as you're not TRYING to lose weight you're good.

To gain weight while on ADHD medication I found that carbs are the key. Eat 2-3 meals a day and DO NOT skip dinner. Lunch and Breakfast are expendable but don't skip dinner. Sandwiches are the way to go and use bread as a side (being from France, get yourself some nice French brioche and butter it Smile ). No matter what, make sure you eat at least twice a day. Don't gorge yourself on food but make sure you eat SOMETHING.

Or do what us Southerners do and have Dinner AND Supper every night!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them Very Happy

My GP knows that I don't try to lose weight, because I know since as a child that I can't permit myself to do it (I was like this as soon as 2 yo of life).
But I think she is scary for me because she knows I don't try to lose weight.
I feel like that, even if I'm not in her mind.... And it's a paradox, because if I were trying to lose weight, things would have been easier for her since she would have told me all the dangers of this situation.
But she knows I know the dangers of this situation, and that I try my best not to continue like that. I think the situation is more tricky for her than if I were trying to lose weight....
Well, they are only hypothesis, I have to ask her next time why she was so insisting whereas I know I need to, but it's hard (easier said than done)....
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alleluia as we say in French !!
My GP gave me an antihistaminic to sleep at night (I didn't sleep well, sleep a few hours, then wake up for hours, then back to sleep....) and it made its trick Very Happy
And thanks God I could put on some weight (it was little, but enough for her to stop worrying, an for me to stop being short of breath and getting cold Very Happy ) Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic