SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wierd scam on dating site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a letter that John just received and he replied to her.

Quote:
11.11.2009More actions... Mark as unreadApply tag... New tag...Remove tag... Remove all tagsMy dearest in the Lord,

I am here because i read there are people here, to make a lot of difference in this life.i think you can make a lot of difference if we talk, become god friends in our lord,and see that with greater power,comes greater responsibility.you can make a change in the life of others,most especially the poor at heart,and the less previleged.first,i think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself.

I am Missionary MRS ROSEMARY SMITH COLLINS, a widow to Late SMITH COLLINS. I am 57years old,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months after my next surgery,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. I have no child of mine, even though i wish i had.it is late now you know, since i can not get married again,and age is no longer on my side.

Psamls 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope. Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me...Psalms

145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.

psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. Two of my favorite verses: Philippians2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind)

So, I now decide to divide part of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows too. am willing to donate the sum of $5.000,000.00, which is still the major inheritance i have left.i wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart, to make this wish of mine come true.Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security company. I need you to use the funds to help the poor.i know this is hard, and it take a very strong heart to get this done.but you should keep this saying in your heart,

I am like Moses in the Bible. He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance. It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts. This is why with God in my heart, i contact you,and i want you to contact me,so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there.give new lives,hopes and days.I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity" and i hope you will agree with this also.

I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort. Do contact me at [email protected], and i will tell you more of what you wish to know.

till you write me God bless you.
ROSEMARY COLLINS

my reply:
Quote:
Hi my Dear it sounds like you are doing good work there and sorry to hear about your breast cancer. What is it you would like me to do to help you? John

and she replied back showing a memphis Ip is it a proxy?

Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs94419ibd;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:28:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.220.121.155 with SMTP id h27mr2481583vcr.20.1257971284173;
Return-Path:
Received: from bay0-omc3-s50.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s50.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.209])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 38si281795vws.99.2009.11.11.12.28.03;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.209 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.209;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.209 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY131-W17 ([65.55.136.52]) by bay0-omc3-s50.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:27:58 -0800
Message-ID:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ecd5a079-c5d5-43d6-a0c5-065386d70234_"
X-Originating-IP: [64.79.176.60]
To:
Subject:
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:27:58 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Nov 2009 20:27:58.0148 (UTC) FILETIME=[74F5F040:01CA630D]

--_ecd5a079-c5d5-43d6-a0c5-065386d70234_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
fromRosemary Collins <[email protected]>

dateWed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:01 PM
subjectGreetings to you John
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 3:01 PM (41 minutes ago)

Dearest John,

Thanks for getting back to me, i really appreciate you taking your time to get back to me, God bless you for the good faith you have doing this mission. I hope everything is okay with you. You must know that i have limited time to stay on this earth and i might not live more than 6 month that was why i want to make this donation to the less priviledge, Chruches, Schools. What i need you to do for me is claim the money from the bank where the money is deposited and use it for the ministry making donation's to the less privileged.

John, Concerning the money,It's in the Bank were my husband deposited it and I am the next of kin to the money but since i have limited time,i need you to act as my next of Kin,this is the solemnly purpose of me contacting you and i want you to stand as the heir to this Funds,i will provide you with the necessary details that you will need to send the my lawyer in carrying out this transaction claiming this funds from the bank to you. It can be completed within s14 working days as i have been assure by my attorney that he will give you all the support you need to get the money for this mission.

John, Now that i don't have much time to stay on this earth,i know the Funds will be in a safe hands with you for the ministry. I just want you to assure me that when the money gets to you,it will be used for the said purpose, I want your almost honesty and trust,i have believed in you but i hope you not fooling me with it,God knows better and has a better plan for who seek to increase his work, I trust you and i believe GOD has count on you concerning this Funds.

I will like you to provide me with the following information's below so i can make contact with the attorney and give it to him for further process,i am assigning you as my next of Kin to the funds..

1.Your full name....
2.Your full residential address...........
3.Your direct telephone number.........
4.Your date of birth and occupation...

Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can take it from here,I am counting on you and i need you to act fast on this that you are ask to produce,Its totally risk free. This should be confidential and shouldn't be expose to anyone until you have the money in your possession.I will provide you with the Necessary information's you need in claiming this Funds okay..

I hope to read from you Soonest.

God Bless You, and cause you to fulfill his ministry here on earth,I wish you all the Best
Mrs. Rosemary Collins...

my reply:

Quote:
Yes of course I will do anything to help John

her reply:

Quote:
My Dearest in the Lord,

How are you doing today ? Hope everything is okay with you . It was so nice to hear from . You must know that i am just here on my sickbed waiting for my time to come,but come to think of it ,its over three months now that i have been dreaming over everything and i have pray over it ,this the reason why the Good God has chosen you to help me carry out this great mission.

My Dear John, I want you to know that we all have dream on this planet. I want you to feel as if you were dreaming now and i am very much sure that your dreams will come through.

John, I am not falsing you to carry out the will of God But willingly you can do this for me before i depart on to the lord. i want you to help me in claiming my fund and donate them to the less fortune Churches in Europe Asia and all Africa country.

All i need now from you is your trust not be carried away after the $ 5million must have already been transferred into your bank account . My dearest, i want you to know this is just money, after all you shall retain 30% of the money for the development of your communities E.g Churches, Charity home and Schools.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are still willing to do this for further process.

Thank you and God Bless
Rosemary

my reply:

Quote:
Dear Rosemary I am not sure what you want me to do and why have tis on a dating site I really don't understand, I am an Atheist so please get back to me John

she long ass reply:

Quote:
My dearest in the lord,

It's so nice to hear from you again today. John, How was your health today ? Hope all is in Good Condition as i am not much felling. I was just here on my sickbed waiting for my time to come. John, i must let you know that i have given all the faith to almighty God.

i really appreciate your explanation to me but i want you to know that the religion is not the issue here. We both serve the same God up there and i believe that what was written in holy book as an Atheist was also the same thing as the Bible. Is not all about the what you are either Atheist , Muslim or christian but i believe we can affect the life of the less privileged with this kind of mission .
My dear is not a must that you know churches, You can be a Atheist and the funds can also be donated to the Atheist charities and orphanage. I just want to make sure that this mission is be done just like the will of our lord Christ Jesus and also the wish of your God. I believe you can do this my dear so don't look down on yourself being an Atheist . we all serve the same God. I hope to read back from you with faith that you do be ready to carry out this wish for our GOD and don't turn it down anymore as you have been chosen by you God to do this wish

John, Its almost more than five months now that i have been dreaming over this and now i am very sure you are the God sent in helping me accomplish this great mission. As i have said before i have just limited time to spend on this earth this is the reason why i have chosen you to do this ministering work for God and subsequently to Human by claiming this fund from the bank for the said purpose.

John, I know i have limited time to leave on this planet,and i don't want to see my money down there in the Bank, shared among the top officials or mapped out for something unusual, this is the reason why i have chosen to do what i am doing now, John, i have make all possible best to make Richards my Husband younger brother do this for me but all hope seems to be lost Richards is just after my life which i beleive will happen soon.

My dearest , i want you to always read your bible and my LORD will definately lead us through. John, I want you to take any bible if you can, read this scripture as below from your bible and see if it makes any difference to you:

Psalm 16:5-8
"LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

1 John 4:18

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:23
The LORD gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: "Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you."

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

1 Peter 3:14
But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened." Take Courage my dear daughter.

Deuteronomy 31:23
The LORD gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: "Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you.

John, i would have love to speak with you but like i said earlier that, i cant make any calls all just because of my health and if i do my doctor will be angry with me.

My dear, Please let me know your faith towards this before we proceed and let me know if i can trust you more than we have now though, I trust you but i want you to confirm that to me so i will be rest assured .

John, I hope you are training your children in the ways of the LORD, because that is the only way to eternal life and it's what the lord ask us to do, to train up our child in the way it should go, so that when they grow old, they will not depart from the ways of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please give me regards to everyone.

May the grace of our LORD JESUS and the SPIRIT OF GOD be with you all and also streghten you more in the ways of the Lord.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Rosemary

not sure where I am going with this can use some suggestions thanks

my reply:

Quote:
fromJohn
toRosemary Collins <[email protected]>

dateSun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:40 AM
subjectRe: Read carefully.
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 9:40 AM (2 minutes ago)

i will await further instructions John

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just go with the flow.. You could be talking about anything from the one legged postman, to Murry's Garden Gnomes for all they care, All they want is the transfer fee's for all the money there going to give you, So you can distribute it to the needy and destitute.

She/he will keep telling you to hurry as there about to peg out any time now, She will want all your fake banking details, together with your next of kin, and any other rubbish she can think of.. then you will be told the moneys all ready to transfer, Once you send her the transfer, legal, exchange, Blah, blah fee's

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay thanks borg this one is a pain but maybe i can get a bank account or something

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason it irks me when my baiting profile on a dating site gets messages like that. I've gotten dying widows and rich refugees. I'm on the dating site for a reason, people. Helllllooo? It's a slap in the face to treat me like any other 50-something dowdy female instead of the femme fatale I like to think I am. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this was my first one caught me by surprise, its okay though i'll play along

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Titania am tempted to tell her to hold herself a nice Irish Wake get totally wasted and burn the bl00dy stuff.

All credit to Vlad Bane for finding this one here, she made a plea to one of my characters and it make me puke.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It replied to me and Bingo! The header shows Abuja, Nigeria

Quote:
WHOIS - 196.1.177.237

ARIN says that this IP belongs to AFRINIC; I'm looking it up there.

Using 25 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.1.177.0 - 196.1.177.255'

inetnum: 196.1.177.0 - 196.1.177.255
netname: ORG-NTL1-AFRINIC
descr: Assigned to Dial-Up Services
descr: and Small bandwidth at Port-Harcourt POP
org: ORG-NTL1-AFRINIC
admin-c: AS2-AFRINIC
tech-c: AS2-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NITEL-MNT
mnt-lower: NITEL-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.1.176.0 - 196.1.191.255

organisation: ORG-NTL1-AFRINIC
org-name: Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd.
org-type: LIR
address: Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd.
Internet Services Unit,
Plot 251,
cadestral zone A0,
Herbert macauley Way,
Central Business District
Abuja,
Nigeria
phone: +23495425153
fax-no: +23495425910
e-mail: **********@nitelnet.com
admin-c: OTA1-AFRINIC
admin-c: AZH3-AFRINIC
tech-c: AZH3-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: NITEL-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Abdul-Malik Suleiman
Internet Services Unit,
Plot 251,
Cadestral Zone A0,
Herbert Macauley Way,
Central Bussiness District
Abuja,
Nigeria
phone: +23495245153
fax-no: +23495245910
e-mail: *****@nitelnet.com
nic-hdl: AS2-AFRINIC

Quote:
fromRosemary Collins <[email protected]>
tojohn

dateSun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM
subjectMy Dearest in the Lord
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 11:23 AM (27 minutes ago)

My Dearest in the Lord ,

Thanks for the reply. Hope all is well with you and the entire people around you. I want you to know this great mission of you helping me in donating my fund to the less privilege is the will of God who created heaven and earth, so my dearest one in the lord i want you to help me handle this mission with honesty and Fear of my Father.

I am glad you have an idea of how you will spend this money,but once again dont be carried away cause its money. As you know that, i am just here on the sick bed waiting for my time to come, Moreso,i want you to get back to me telling me more about you and send me your picture so i can see the face of whom the lord almighty is using in helping less previledge.

My dear John, As it is now i have all the back up proof to claim the fund and i must let you know that since i have all arranged in getting the fund to you there is no need of you to involve your lawyer because i don't want the third party involve, You know how it is in this wide world we are when it comes to money. My dearest, i trusted you which was why have chosen you as my next of kin so please keep the Good faith.

John, I will check my dairy for the Letter in which you will be contacting my lawyer with for the release of my fund to your account for the said purpose, i must let you know that i was happily married to my husband and he was a great industrialist who works with government all over africa and this was the source of his wealth and success but all through our years of marriage we never had a child base on the will of God that was why i don't have any child who can help me with this and this is the main reason why i had to come in contact with you in fate that you will be generating this for the said purpose and i won't want you to turn down this mission as you have been instructed by the lord to do this missionary work for my father and subsequently to Human.

I want to let you know that you are the chosen one ,so do not contact anyone regarding my fund because its you and me, all i need is your trust and honesty.

I wait to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.
God bless you

Rosemary

John's reply:

Quote:
fromJohn
toRosemary Collins <[email protected]>

dateSun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM
subjectRe: My Dearest in the Lord
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:54 AM (0 minutes ago)

My dear Rosemary I will wait to hear from either you or your attorney. Your John

John received a reply from same ip WHOIS - 196.1.177.237

ARIN says that this IP belongs to AFRINIC; I'm looking it up there.

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.1.177.0 - 196.1.177.255'

inetnum: 196.1.177.0 - 196.1.177.255
netname: ORG-NTL1-AFRINIC
descr: Assigned to Dial-Up Services
descr: and Small bandwidth at Port-Harcourt POP
mnt-by: NITEL-MNT
mnt-lower: NITEL-MNT
parent: 196.1.176.0 - 196.1.191.255

organisation: ORG-NTL1-AFRINIC
org-name: Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd.
org-type: LIR
Internet Services Unit,
Plot 251,
cadestral zone A0,
Herbert macauley Way,
Central Business District
Abuja,
Nigeria
phone: +23495425153
fax-no: +23495425910
e-mail: **********@nitelnet.com
admin-c: OTA1-AFRINIC
admin-c: AZH3-AFRINIC
tech-c: AZH3-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: NITEL-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Abdul-Malik Suleiman
Internet Services Unit,
Plot 251,
Cadestral Zone A0,
Herbert Macauley Way,
Central Bussiness District
Abuja,
Nigeria
phone: +23495245153
fax-no: +23495245910
e-mail: *****@nitelnet.com
nic-hdl: AS2-AFRINIC

Quote:
READ AND SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THE LAWYER .
InboxX

Reply |Rosemary Collins to me
show details 4:45 PM (15 minutes ago)

My Dearest John in the Lord,

Hope all is in Good condition as i am doing pretty good. John, i want you to see below information's and contact my attorney as soon as possible. I want you to send him this message and immediately you must have send him an email do call him directly on phone number just to make things fast, Though i have explained everything to him already and he knows what to do as soon as he get this message from you from you, he will start the processing of how the transfer will be made to your account okay.

Use these contact information's below to reach my lawyer
Name: Johnson Benson
Tel: +234 8083217748 OR +234 8054313356
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
READ AND SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THE LAWYER .

Dear Sir,
I want to bring in your kind notice that, Six years ago Mrs.Rosemary Collins had deposited Some Amount in Bank, FIDELITY BANK.
As I was away from the home town, due to some unavailable circumstances, now I am back as i am the "TRUE BENEFICIARY" of Mrs. Rosemary Collins. I want to invest the money in so many countries. I would Request you to on behalf of me and Mrs. Rosemary Collins your client, proceed to the Bank management Board, having the proof of Deposit Certificate of Mrs. Rosemary Collins Transfer the Amount of (US $ 5,000,000) to my Bank Account, After completing their necessary documentations, Please let me know.

I will be very thankful to you and the Bank management board, for their kind consideration, and also taking this Case seriously at their earliest, For your Convenience and to refresh you my data, I am sending you my personal data along with copy of International Passport, Identity Card, Driving License, copies are attached here. which will be helpful to the Bank in proving my IDENTITY.
Name :
Fathers :
Date of Birth :
Place of Birth :
Sex :
Nationality :
Passport No :
Religion.:
Telephonic Contact Mob# :
E-mail address :

I am sure that you will process my request as soon as possible and let me know as soon as possible. In this regard your quick action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,
John.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

John , send this message to my attorney filling the information below okay. Use these contact information's below to reach him and he will get across to the Bank for urgent approval of the transfer to your acount in my favor and make sure that your account details is included in the message okay.
Use these contact information's below to reach my lawyer
Name: Barr Johnson Benson
Tel: +234 8083217748 OR +234 8054313356
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

John, send my lawyer the message as soon as possible and keep me updated whenever you hear from him with whatever the bank are up to alright.
May the goodness of the LORD be with you now and forever more.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Rosemary Collins

Okay suggestions on what to put if anything?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am like Moses in the Bible

Again this bullshit ,and from bible of cource,this "lady is not dying"
Be carefull how you take this Confused Confused
And by the way,(S)he is in the wrong site.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she is so in love with john lol give her a shot she wants a good man lol

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It replied to me and Bingo!

Did somebody say Bingo Laughing

Great baiting, I always love seeing cooperative baits like this, so many different angles and the lads just love all the attention Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic