SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MY FIRST DEATH THREAT - From an apostle???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AND THE SOUL CALLED JESPER,OKAY.

WE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS TOO OLD TO BE KIDDED LIKE THIS WAY YOU WANT TO DO,OKAY.

ARE YOU JESPER OR JESPER IS YOU,OR ARE YOU THE ONE WRITING THE BOTH EMAILS,FROM JESPER AND YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE JESPER WHY IS YOU OR YOU CLAIM TO BE **email removed** WHILE YOU ARE JESPER,WHY?WHY ALL THIS KIDDING?

IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP THE CHURCH,SIMPLE TELL US AND WE WILL NOT KILL YOU THAT PLAYING STUPID TRICKS,WE ARE NOT KIDDS BUT MEN,OKAY.

THE HOLY SPIRIT DONT TELL LIES AND IS BETTER YOU STOP WRITING TO ME,IF YOU WILL CONTINUE IN ALL THIS UNFAITHFULNESS AND UNTRUTHFULNESS,OKAY.

JESUS HATES LAIRS AND I ALSO HATES LAIRS,OKAY.

YOU HEARD MY WORDS AND I BELIEVE A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
What are you talking about? Why would I, Pastor Yuri be Jesper? Did you not see the photos of our church sign? What more proof do you want. Now you abandon us in times of trouble.
I am distressed by your death threat and I know you are not kids. I am dealing with Apostle. A Obinna from the WordPower MiracleChurch. You sent me your ID and photos and I thought you now know us.

Is this a way of you saying that you do not care about our circumstances now? Do you now need ME to send you proof of the Ely Church?

This is horrible Obinna. After all the praying and collection we took for your Church.

Regards
Ps Yuri

Read the full story here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1457596#1457596
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's Obinna again. Every time I read one of his threads, I feel like retiring from baiting.

EVERY SINGLE baiter has gotten something out of him... except for me.

banghead

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Don't worry, I still haven't either Wink

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's official then. You and I must start a splinter group and open a new forum where we'll only talk about how terrible Eater is. How about 419Eater.org? You know what, I think that the mods invented this "Obinna" character to lull the young'uns into a false sense of comfort while discrediting their political opponents. Yeah, that's it.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only read the "headlines" and already thought "It´s not this apostle again, is it?"

Of course it is. Haha Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA yeah I'm currently baiting the good apostle...and its a TWAT bait. I got the pictures and stuff, and I'll post them after I finish the entire bait...all I can say is that, the guy lacks a scanner XD
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George Agdgdgwengo wrote:
HAHAHA yeah I'm currently baiting the good apostle...and its a TWAT bait. I got the pictures and stuff, and I'll post them after I finish the entire bait...all I can say is that, the guy lacks a scanner XD

PLEASE let me know how you go. I am baiting him from two accounts (read my published work). Its still ongoing and I got this in my other account. The Jesper he is talking about is my 2nd Baiting ID.

Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER AND GOD BLESS YOU.

I KNOW MY PREVIOUS MAIL MAY HURT YOUR FEELING ,AM SORRY THE WAY I WROTE TO YOU BUT DUE TO THE NONSENSE JESPER IS SAYING AND WRITING TO ME,EVEN TO USE ANOTHER EMAIL TO CONTACT ME SAYING THAT,THEY ARE INVESTIGATORS AND I JUST DELETE IT AND I CAN NEVER READ HIS EMAILS AGAIN.

WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH A PERSON TO BE IN YOUR MEANS AND IN YOUR CONGREGATION/IS IT BECAUSE OF MONEY?HE IS MAKING MOUTH WITH MONEY TOO MUCH AND HE FORGET THAT IS THE LORD THAT HAS CREATED THE RICH AND THE POWER AND HE IS THE ONE THAT RISETH THE POOR AND THE BEGGAR FRON DUNHILL TO BE WITH PRINCE AND PRINCESS AND KINGS AND HE ALSO FORGET THAT IS THE LORD THAT HAS GIVEN US THE POWER TO GET WEALTH,AS HE HAS PROMISED,AS IT IS THIS DAY,HE FORGET ALL THIS AND I PROMISE YOU,SO GOD WRATH WILL FALL UPON HIM AND I WILL KNOW WHETHER HIS WEALTH WILL SAVE HIM.

THAT MAN HAS INSULTED ME ALOT,CALLING ME FRAUD AND A SCAMMER AND GOD HATES LIARS AND THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED SAYS THE LORD AND SO BE IT.

IF I HAVE INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANYTHING EVIL AND JESPER IS ACCUSING ME,LET IT BE WELL WITH HIM BUT IF I HAVE NOT INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANYTHING EVIL,IF IS GOOD FOR GOD,LET IT BE GOOD FOR ME AND FOR JESPER AND IF IS NOT GOOD FOR GOD,LET HIM PROVE HIS WONDERS,AM PRAYING.

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT HORSES AND CHARIOST ARE MADE FOR WAR BUT VICTORY IS FOR THE LORD,IF JESPER HAS SUMMORD YOU TO COURT,DONT WORRY BECAUSE,WE ARE MORE THAN QUAQARRER AND VICTORY IS FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD,ONLY KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN AND WORSHIP GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT AND IT SHALL COME TO PAST,AMEN.

I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR AND FOR MORE REVELATION BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND,AM A LITTLE CONFUSES WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND JESPER AND WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH A WICKED PERSON THAT BOAST WITH MONEY TO BE IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE SAINST.

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS.

REMAIN BLESSED
THE CHURCH ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND FOR GOD REVELATION,SO LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED,BELIEVE IN GOD AND HE SHALL SEE HIS CHILDREN THROUGH,AMEN.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MOP & Nick Can i join your group? I never had the privilage of baiting him either. Crying or Very sad

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz

He replied again. Have a look at my publish. Scroll to the bottom.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1457596#1457596
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's obviously bipolar. Wink

Vampire: Absolutely. We'll have our revenge. Very Happy

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get him to shut-up. He recently sent me this. I have left his email for those who wish to have theological discussions with Obinna. Make sure you let him know that Jesus was an alien from another planet, you've met him, and you've seen him working at the local supermarket.

He's a pompous git.

Quote:
HELLO BELOVED IN CHRIST

LISTEN AND LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE LORD AND DONT DECIEVE BY MAN.

OFFER IS MADE FREE FROM THE HEART,OFFER IS NOT MADE BY PROCEDURE,IS BY BELIEVING AND THE HEART DESIRE,OKAY.

PROPHETIC WORD FOR YOU PT 105 By Apostle ANYANWU OBINNA.

2.You are buried with Christ and also risen with him.Now prove yourself worthy of his calling to others in Jesus Name.

3.God has made all things possible for you to enjoy now in Life,Marriage,Ministry,Friendship,Networking and all roud in Jesus Name.

4.Your zeal for God ought to be without fleshly desires in Jesus Name.

5.Your way to perpetual newness and freshness is to keep walking with Christ,just as you did,when you were first saved in Jesus Name.

6.You,the next time you go to Sunday School Class or Church work,the Lord cause you to feel as if you had just started teaching yesterday in Jesus Name.

7."You" henceforth will not be tired of your Godly calling,instead you will love the work better than ever before in Jesus Name.

8. I see you getting nearer to christ, you will now be a partker of His joy, and that joy is your strength, your freshness, the newness of your life in Jesus name.

9. You are going to be strong in the Lord, and in power of His mighty to do all unfinish work in Jesus name.

10. The Lord who makes " all things new" will hear your prayer this time in Jesus name.

WORD POWER MIRACLE CHURCH INT.
[email protected]

Great news to the whole world today!!!!!

Read 2 Timothy 3 chapter verses 1-5 verses
II Chronicles 2:14

God has been dealing with me for some time now about the times we are living in. 2 Timothy says that in the last days perilous times shall come. That means that we are living in dangerous times. The bible tells us that we are going to be lovers of our own selves. People are loving themselves and loving pleasure more than the things of God. People are putting God's work last and their own pleasures first.

Children are disobedient to parents, people are unthankful and unholy, do not have any natural affections, we are being false accused, people despise you because you are good because you are not like they are. This chapter even goes on to say that they have a form of Godliness but deny the power.

If you had read the news lately you will see people killing themselves,

(2 11 years olds did on the same day in different parts of the US) killing others for no reason, killing their own children, men going with men, women going with women, preachers are committing adultery and fornication, church people are jealous of one another and praying evil to befall their sisters and brothers, lying and stealing.

The economy is bad, money is drying up and you cannot pay your bills, you cannot take vacations like you used to, people are losing jobs every week. Unemployment is at an all time high. People are losing their homes to foreclosures. In Ghana West Africa here most people want tobe rich and they don't want work, so upon this they went for gods or Juju Powers to receive huge and quick money.

This is called SAKAWA in Ghana. But finally they find themselves in death during accidents, other turn into some animals like copra, sheep, goats crocrodies, snakes, etc, Others too, took their girls friends for money and this is done by small boys especially, at ages from 18yrs to 25 mostly. I, Apostle Paul Anyanwu Obinna believe's in my spirit that other countries to are also going through worse things, so please help me spread the Lord Jesus out into the world and Praying then decreasing these strong hold in Jesus name. Because The list goes on and on and on.

2 Chronicles 7:14 says that If my people, (God is not talking about sinners. He is talking about you, church folks) which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,(the bible tells us that pride come before a fall. Many of you on today have done somethings to some people, your spouse, co workers etc... and you need to tell them you are sorry but you will not. If you do, it is not from your heart. You do not want to listen to any type of authority, you want to do it your own way) and pray,(God says if we regard iniquity in our hearts, He will not hear us. We cannot expect God to really move for us if we have unforgiveness in our heart) and seek my face, (God wants us to diligently seek Him. Not being busy body in other people matters, not sowing discord, but fast and pray)
and turn from their wicked ways; (when God say wicked, He is talking about ways that is morally very bad, evil, fierce, vicious, causing harm, distress or trouble; marked by mischief. So, when the bible is talking about perilous times, it is talking about wicked times.)
then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

If you are going through a dry season right now and it seems that the heaven is shut up and there is no rain, if it seems the locusts have devoured the land, if it seems that pestilence are among the people of God, then we need to do these 4 things.

1. Humble our selves
2. Pray
3. Seek the face of Jesus
4. Turn from your wicked ways

Then God will hear from heaven, and first He will forgive our sin and heal your land.

I dont know about you on today, but I need God to do the supernatural for me. If you need that on Today, humble your selves before God. Repent, tell Him you are sorry, Diligently seek the face of Jesus and after you do all that turn from all your wicked ways.

If you do not then the wrath of God will fall on you. We need God to move like never before, we need God to destroy all works of Satan, we need God to shield and protect us in these last and evil days. I see preaching falling dead from playing with God and leading people astray. God holds leaders, and ministers to a higher standard.

Isaiah 59:19 says when the enemy comes in like a flood,the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Coming to Africa, Ghana as a visit or to Minister then connect to us through these numbers: +233240046500 You want Apostle Anyanwu Obinna to visit your country, church, family, etc. Feel free to contact us above or below, thanks.
Email:
[email protected]
Join today Spread Jesus Out here too.

Testimony:

1. The portions of scripture that you expounded upon are powerful! Thank you for sharing this true word. A lot of people hate to admit when they're wrong, therefore, they find it difficult to humble themselves, but as for me, I know where my help comes from. It comes from the Lord and I gladly humble myself before Him. Thank you so much for sharing this word with me.

Marcella, Usa.

2. Yesterday's ,somebody who has HIV/AIDS came to me at the Church and was cured.We give God the Glory.

3.Somebody was dead,and was confirm by the Doctor to be taken to the Mutuary,and we requested for the dead body to be taken to the Temple/Church and afeter the prayers he became alive.We give God the Glory.

4.Somebody was sick and She did scan,but the sickness was not known,but the Lord revealed the sickness
to me,and i prayed over the water for her to drink and she was heal.We give God the Glory.

5. Apostle Anyanwu Obinna,
You truely have living and real testimonies which we need to come and witness or to listen from you during this forth coming conference on the 20 to 24 August,2009 in Kabwe,Zambia.Time is running fast please confirm your participation so that we can include you to the programme as well.We need you so much with your experience that you have in the ministry field work.We give to God Almighty the glory for the wonderful work that you are doing for Him.

Sylvester Moono
6. Praise the Lord my dear Apostle Anyanwu Obinna,
i did preach on the same nearly 35 yrs ago and iam encouraged now by your powerful message.

you are most welcome to visit us.

7. Thank you for the comment on my page. I get direction through the word of God for my life and ministry but thanks anyway.

8.I gave direction to people on Friday,any thing you are doing ,lets pray over it.Many came with testimonies,
but one amusing testimony,was someone how as not sold for some long time now,started to sell sell his goods without sitting down the whole day.Glory and Honour be to Almighty God.
Please this is your opportunity to reach the Man of God for any direction Apostle Paul Anyanwu Obinna
or any means possible.

Oh Yes
Apostle ANYANWU OBINNA

If God touch your heart to help us in the new planting of Gods temple,please feel free and send us whatsoever you are able to do with the informations below and after sending,send us the payment or transfer slip,okay.

Western union or Money gram.

name:APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

by bank transfer.
Name:Patrick Adjei.
Bank name:Barclays bank Accra Ghana.
Account no:17/1022789
Swift code:BARCGHAC.

hundred dollars above is something and God himself will richly bless as he promise in malachi 3 verse 8 to 10,amen.

My response.

Quote:
I can see you can cut and paste verse, but as I said, we offer generously for others to become part of a global family. Just because you do things differently and expect riches to simply fall in your hands, then you are more deluded than I thought

Then he sent another 10 lengthy emails which somehow proves he's genuine. Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him going too. He offended me by suggesting I was being dishonest and purposely disappointing the church, so I pulled his MG transfer and told him I was mad at him and probably going to give the money to a local charity instead.

So, for the last week he has been apologizing for his insults (to err is human, to forgive devine, etc) with very long rambling emails. The begging has gone on long enough so I have just told him I have decided to give the money to him. I need to sit and think what I will do with him next.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

limburger wrote:
.... and told him I was mad at him and probably going to give the money to a local charity instead.

I tried a simular thing when I didnt get the form signed. He still didnt want to play ball.

Guys, I think he has been baited before. Perhaps we all need to get together and try again some time. If we all use the SAME forms etc maybe he will believe it.

PM if anyone is starting a bait from him and I'll do it from another email. We do however then need to keep together and constantly PM each other with progress before we send forms. I tried to explain the WU & Homeland forms were state government forms but if everyone is emailing conflicting forms he wont both giving us any trophies.

I also tried to safari him but it didnt work. He pretty much demanded I come to him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic