SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi Friend, (romance scam)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From kair avis Fri Nov 13 19:12:40 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.220; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:12:45 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.222.107]
Authentication-Results: mta117.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=insing.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=insing.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-pz0-f107.google.com) (209.85.222.107) by mta117.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:12:45 -0800
Received: by pzk5 with SMTP id 5so211237pzk.18 for Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:12:45 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.142.8.12 with SMTP id 12mt650782wfh.70.1258139561304; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:12:41 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:12:40 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hi Friend,
kair avis <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00504502be98dabcab047845718e
Content-Length: 4436

Quote:

Hi Friend,
With love and passion i wish to say compliment of the great season and best wishes in all you do this day. How are you and the environment over there? I'm pleased to meet you.My names is Aviss Kair from Canada.I live and work in my country with the Global Welfare and Child Development (GWCD) here in Canada .I'm a single lady of 24 years of age, single looking forward to my better subordinate in mere future.I wish to associate with you in all areas of life. I've never be married cos due to lack of trust and betray which i had in the past.It will be wonderful if you will be part of me to be my partner, co-passion and It will be nice for me if you can as well join and be a part in this my trip. I need a man that's good looking in-ward not minding race or ethnicity,your sincerity i care for, your honesty i cherish,your passion i search for, be my better half.Let's associate together in divinity, co-operate world, mutual relationship, be part of me and i be part of you, in all i do I'll have you in mind cos you are in me.I've travelled far and wide, mixed with different races in the co-operate world, i do understand that the plight of human is to direct and re-direct the low and the needy. I open my arms wide to associate with you receive you and believe you will give me your sincerity as well. Let make the world and the union a worth living and experiencing. I wish to be with you and relate together for the good of each other.I will get back to you after your mail for more detail about me.You are welcome to my world. if you can as well join and be a part in this my trip the Global Welfare and Child Development (GWCD) here in Canada.

Our Regards
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya,

I think the natural home for these would be the surplus forum, where baiters with too many lads can dump them for baiters with too few lads to pick up.

The format is perfect Smile Thanks for looking out for these.

Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually working this one although the lad uses a different name and e-mail addee, but the text is exactly the same. It's soon in the bait, but I also thought it was a romance scam but it doesn't look like it. The next e-mail sent by the lad after my initial reply was an invitation to register at some GWCD conference somewhere. I still can't figure out what the scam is, but I should find out soon enough.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWCD conference? There must be conference fees... Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm expecting that.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans Moleman, if you keep this one going OK, then it'd be interesting if you shared/published how it went. I've tried baiting maybe three or four of these type of 'I'm attracted to you - and you need to come to my conference/join my charitable works' scams ..... and failed.

I tried being 'realistic' - character has dependent children and/or animals and/or no holiday from work due to them, no passport, whatever: can't just jump and go to another part of the world on a whim.

Then I tried emphasising the 'relationship' part.

And, in the last, my character agreed, instead, that this would all be superb, they always wanted to get involved with this ...... and maybe that came across as too (unrealistically) keen - because I got dropped (again) after that, also.

So I'd be interested in reading about a method that works well.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is either lazy and/or thick, but all he keeps doing is telling me to send my information for the registration. He doesn't even bother affixing a signature to his replies. I finally sent him some partial info.

I'll see where this goes but I'm not optimistic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic