SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
trekleader
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all

Have been lurking for awhile, and am interested in helping.

I made a contact....
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^this is good, will get more people active with regular massbaits

I received the same opening script and fake ID, will chill on it for a little while
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First time I'll be participating in a mass-bait Smile I just sent him a straightforward email. "I am interested, soldier. Please tell me more."

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same ID and scripted reply a couple of hours ago.
Notice that he signed it C0llin Sm1th Sm@ll.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in and sent him an "I am interested" email.

My last two lads quit on me so I am lonely.

Crying or Very sad

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
MrBadLuck, the beauty of a guided massbait is that it's a chance to practice and have fun doing so! All abilities are welcome, the more the merrier in fact - we all share the workload, we all share the spoils. If you fancy joining in, you will be very welcome Smile

I appreciate the offer but talking to these people slightly sickens me and I accept I just don't have the patience to put up with such scum because half way through I want to say something mean.

Shutting down web sites though I get this vision in my head of a lad sitting behind a computer cursing at the screen because his site went 404 and it makes me very happy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Bad, I get what you are saying. Good for you for finding an arena you enjoy. Site killing is a noble calling.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not very glamorous though but I'll take it.

We're like the offensive linemen of the football team.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back, and sent the same military ID CAC card.

What do I do now?

> FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.
> IDIOT.
> ASS SUCKER.
> BASTARD.
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him an e-mail, let's see what happens!
trekleader
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...here's what he sent me. I'm not going to respond for a while...

Hello xxxx,
How are you today?The attached file could not open here cos of the bad network here.Please try and choose any easy programs to attached.Send you information as mail and your passport or drivers license as file.
I wait to read from you as soon as possible.
Sgt.Collin Smith.

> FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.
> IDIOT.
> ASS SUCKER.
> BASTARD.
Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might as well. Count me in.

Better make an email.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same reply as Mjwoody. Will send him an email later inquiring about possible profit and possible dangers.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same as others to start, then I sent this:

Quote:
Dear Sgt Sm@ll Sm1th,

That is quite a proposition. I had heard that things like this have
happened but never really believed it before, it gives me hope that
something similar might happen to my nephews Juli@n and D1ck.

Of course I will help you however I can, I have attached a scan of my
bankbook which has all the information you requested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe.

Quent1n

Of course I didn't bother with an attachment.

Got this reply.

Quote:
Hello Quent1n,
Attached is noting.I have not seen any of your attached files.Please check and resend back.
One mind brother.
I wait to read from you.
C011in 5mith.

For the record I am a retired Regimental Sergeant Major with plenty of cash to spend on gadgets I cannot use.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incidentally if people are posting up what the have received can they either balnk out his name or l33t it so it doesn't register on search engines. It would be a shame to lose him early on this one.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good so far! Keep trickling those initial responses back to hin, everyone. If you feel like baiting him as 2 or more different characters, you can do that too, just create another account and make your character a bit different!

Looks like we're going to need to send him some ID soon, so we can all trust one another. There's no rush, and one thing's for certain, we're not going to give him anything he can use like the scanned ID of the squaddie he's sent us. No sir-ee. Here, see how your character would respond? Is he impetuous? Is she careful?

This stage is all about creating rapport with the scammer. He's trying to draw you into his fantasy world with fantasy money, so we need to play-act back, in character. If you have more than one character, try different approaches, see what works for you.

Some of you can ask questions about how you're supposed to send ID as you don't have a camera on your computer, others may want to ask more details about the transaction, others may want to make sure it is secure, others ask about the legality of it all, etc. Right now we need to appear compliant and build up his hopes Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this earlier
Quote:

Dear Hu9h,
Thanks for your kind response and your detailed information's
that you sent to me .I completely understand your email and want
to add that this is 100% risk free.You can get your Passport or drivers license on the computer by scanning.That is if you have scanning machine to do that then you attach to the mail and send.Please scan your passport or drivers license and send to me as soon as possible so i will forward to the company for documentation.If you don't have scanning machine go for a business center and do that but keep my proposal with you save.Don't discuses this with anybody please.
I would like the finance company to deal with you directly and deliver my funds to you in the States.
I am a soldier and do not have much knowledge about monetary
transactions. I am very happy that i am dealing with you, as I'm
convinced that you can handle this transaction on my behalf.
I will now authorize the company to deal with you directly as my
associate and beneficiary and deliver the whole money to you. I
will be sending a copy of the email to you, so you can view the
security information's.

Take care and God bless.
Warm regards,
Sgt.C0llin Sm!th

I'll be stalling him for a while about not being computer literate enough to scan my own docs.

BTW this lad is to be commended. He sure is putting in the extra effort, most lads don't work on the weekends. clapping

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got the same reply as everybody else. Will be pestering him a little bit with questions. Also, I have xeroxed my ID and now I need an address to send it to.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, unsurprisingly I've had the same from him.

I have a fast character and a slow character just now - the more ways, speeds and questions we approach with, the more time he'll spend on useless baiters.

Anyone haggling for a bigger %age? A free fake MTCN to the highest negotiated commission (but don't let it spoil your bait! Take it gently!!!)

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't send him ID (that's illegal in the UAE, where my character's from), but I did send him a pic:

Next I'll be telling him just how I amassed my riches and became Sultan H@mid M@hmoud M0hammed M0hammed A1i Al-H@ssan!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 2cnd reply:
Dear Sgt. Sm1th,
Wow! $1,000,000. That is a very generous offer!
Here is the information that you requested.
Followed with my fake address and phone # and then a link to "my passport" at my s@fe image dot com.
Shortly thereafter he replied with this...
Quote:
Dear Stu,
Thanks for your kind response and your detailed information's that you sent to me .I completely understand your email and want to add that is 100% risk free.I would like the finance company to deal with you directly and deliver my funds to you in the States.
I am a soldier and do not have much knowledge about monetary transactions. I am very happy that i am dealing with you, as I'm convinced that you can handle this transaction on my behalf.
I will now authorize the company to deal with you directly as my associate and beneficiary and deliver the whole money to you. I will be sending a copy of the email to you, so you can view the security information's.
Take care and God bless.
Warm regards,
Sgt.C0ll1n Sm1th

He made 8 attempts to open my "passport" but didn't mention any problem to me in his reply! Looks like I'm being turned over to the "finance company".

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief! I take a brief absence (of only a day), and this thing has snowballed! Very Happy

I haven't even created my character yet! Actually, I'm holding myself in reserve in case someone needs a lawyer, a financial advisor, bank official, concerned relative, or whatnot. That's an area I love - jumping into an ongoing bait and muddying the waters for the lad. Don't worry, though; I'll keep things on the track you've started.

Manbiteslion has given sterling advice here. And, to quote from Are You Being Served? "You've all done very well."

Oh - the l33t thing: please be judicious with it. Some of us (like me) use screen readers that actually read the text aloud to us. "El-thurty-three-tee" can be rather annoying if overused. Wink If you're concerned about the lad's fake name being Googlable, use obfuscation. Call him "Laddie" or "our boy" or "the pet" or even misspell his name.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From now on : smallboi is the original lad identity (Colin)
the next person he introduces will be financeboi

So if you could refer to him as that in your posts, it'll save leeting and being told off by Titania.

I've also had the id and initial reply.

I'll reply on Monday, if those yet to start could do so on Monday and Tuesday? see if you can get a different stage one reply from him.
Those about to be directed to financeboi please think about how you can avoid him, or carry on with the lads next script reply and see what can be done with that.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paint me into this as well, since we lost St4nley I've been pining for another fun lad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic