SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the minimum amount you can send by western union?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The distance my mugu has to travel to his nearest office is almost worth paying a few dollars for. And his angry long distance phone calls Smile

-also, I have him too untrustworthy to use moneygram after sending him 4 times with different characters, and only accepts WU because he can check the status online so...

how long will a transfer stay in the WU system before it gets cancelled etc, if it is never collected? - I was thinking maybe if one person makes a tiny payment, you could give the mtcn to multiple mugus, saying you got a friend to send it for you, obviously with the test answer/country/address being completely wrong for them.

Last edited by meloncoly on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's never worth sending a lad a single penny.

Doesn't matter how much fun you're having - his only reward should be that he's on the receiving end of a really good bait.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To send $1 to Nigeria would probably cost you about $10 in fees.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick play with the WU online payment system shows you can pay $1. The bad news is that they charge you $15.
I certainly wouldn't do it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some baiters who have collected, through an actual scam format supplied by lads, a completed or open WU transaction. These are usually made by lads to further their scam and have low value. These are fairly rare (in my experience). It might do some good to look around in the hint/help forum or post a question about such a topic.

The scheme works by the lad(s) posting a WU transaction to themselves or a relative of low value just to obtain an M#CN. They then pose as the usual employee or govt. official haveing discovered a transaction for you even though it cannot be referenced to you as no info other than staus is retreivable.

I like to think of it a using their own tool against them. They will on occaision get picked up, by the original lad or one you can get to pick it up, or cancel out. Therefore are not reliable as a tool in general.

Receipts are a good way to impress upon a lad that you have sent money, also.

Safe baiting!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@ Badgerbait There are some baiters who have collected, through an actual scam format supplied by lads, a completed or open WU transaction.

In the last year or two I have had about a half dozen WU "we sent you the first payment please contact us... " with a valid WU number that shows an amount when checked has been picked up.

I believe that these have been successful transfers to the lads and they are using the information in the next bait. One of them used the WU information as proof that they did transfer the funds to another person and therefore were not part of a scam.

p.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There are some baiters who have collected, through an actual scam format supplied by lads, a completed or open WU transaction.
If true, this is cash-baiting and forbidden for members of this forum.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^bohigal

From the context, I think he means collected the MCTN numbers of open or completed WU transactions. These can be sent out by lads to convince the victim that a transfer is valid, and they can be recycled by baiters to convince other lads that a WU transfer is valid. But no money is collected at any time.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Jammy From the context, collected the MCTN numbers of open or completed WU transactions

This is what I was referring to. I know of one case (not on eater) where the scammer actually sent a baiter $25 to prove that WU was not broken after the little old women character had tried many times to send several thousand dollars. It wasn't part of the bait.

To be clear for anyone reading this thread it is both against 419eater's policy and my own moral values to bait for cash. It is the same as being a scammer.

p.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understood. Those harvested, used MC7Ns are great tools for dolla chops.

@ bohigal - just the numbers no money, these are usually old previously collected, they have no monetary value.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^that I do all the time. Very Happy

I stand corrected, sorry I misinterpreted your post.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't send a lad anything because he would turn it into some way to further his scamming career, whether it is another 15 minutes in the Internet Cafe, or more minutes on his cell phone.

Nope, no siree, no way!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic