SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad rant with spelling advice (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boy just e-mailed me again Very Happy
Quote:
Illitrate guy man,

i don teach you how to spell internet and i go teach you more now.

this is the correct spelling of farming (not this FIRMING) BIG OLODO.

for your information the guy you gave my email sent me a mail telling me that you are a big fool.

this is the correct spelling of suppose (not SUPOSE) idiot olodo.

this is the correct spelling of accept (not EXCEPT) Mumu okada man wey no go school.

you can never have peace in your whole life because okija shrine na your god and you must die for in from of okija shrine and okija dogs go eat your flesh because you killed innocent man.

you can never make 1 cent for this game because you no go school or your mumu no go school too?

na you be ode because you no sabi spell and you no dey shame continue to fool your self with wrong english (you be big olodo and big ode) illitrate.

your friend dont tell me to yab you well well because you no go school mumu pay master

you must die very soon because you killed and na okija go fire you and your family.

correct g men dey go school but you no go school illitrate c b n pay master.

your friend say you no sabi speak english and event to write shame on you.

people are laughing at your mumu english because you no sabi spell

your a poor okada man and your life no go ever beta because na okija shrine you believe in as your god.

just no say okija shrine na rubbish and na only mumu and illitrate people dey go for okija

I no say you no dey understand english because your friend don tell me idiot fool. okija small boy.

go die for okija mumu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy - me and na guy coleman be brothes - we be one OOOOOOOOOO

Quote:

brother,

your friend started yabing me first.

I want you to have in mind that I have made good money from this game and i dey enter ghana, togo and abijan anyhow.

make i tell you g man no dey yab g man but your guy yab me first.

my brother i made good money in ghana 2years ago before i left ghana but i still dey enter because my guys full ghana.

try advise that guy to stop talking to people anyhow because you dont know who is who.

if i enter ghana i go call you or if you enter naija call me i go keep you well no fear we are one.

i have one of the lovely hotels for allen and be assured that you will enjoy me ok.

my brother i don pass to call hussler because i have so many good investment now.

i wish you luck.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LADBUSTER NA BI SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This is some funny stuff. We can play good cop bad cop. Twisted Evil I'm using the lad name of "the Showm@n". You can tell him that you hate me, and I was trying to set you up, eat your job, informed the EFCC on your brother etc.

He wants to be your pal
Quote:

if i enter ghana i go call you or if you enter naija call me i go keep you well no fear we are one.

i have one of the lovely hotels for allen and be assured that you will enjoy me ok.
Laughing That could be a fun destination for all sorts of strife and mischief if he agrees to meet there.

Quote:
your friend started yabing me first…

try advise that guy to stop talking to people anyhow because you dont know who is who.

Shocked Oh know, the Show@n is in trouble. Earlier today, I sent the following script out to every lad who had responded to my last few mass insults rounds
Quote:
HOW FAR U CAFÉ GUYMAN? U GO TRY CUT MY JOB? MUGU LIKE U? U FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER. UR MOTHER WAS ASHAWO BUT NOW SHE GO CARRY HIV N SHELEPLIS. WHO GO LET GOAT LIKE U ON INTERNETS? I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.

HOW WHICH I FIT JUS KNOW U OR MAKE U KNOW ME, DEN U GO KNOW ME U SURE GO BOW FOR ME SMALL PICKIN LIK YOU . CLEAR ROAD… COS U GO DIE BY GUN ANYWERE WEN U DEY. MI CREW WILL GUN YOU DOWN................

I GO TAKE U NAME N FOTO TO HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON,

FOR UR LIFE NOR EVERY WRITE ME BUT IF U TINK SAY NA MOUTH I DEY THEN WRITE BACK MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO U.

U WANNA BIG UP MUGU? NA U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE.

U GO CALL ME MUGU IF U GET CREDIT WE GO SEE WHO DEY WHO

MY NUMBER DEY 07031925556

THE SHOWMAN
G-UNIT 4LIFE
NO SHAKING 4EVER
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)

Note I was kind enough to provide me with his phone earlier. Maybe he will get a pissed off lad or two call him asking for Showm@n

I wonder how much milage we can get out of this mugu?

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NA THE SAME THING I WISH U N UR GENERATION, N NA B4 THIS XMAS, WATCH
OUT, N TRY NOR TRAVEL, U VE BEEN WARNED, IF NOT NA UR INTESTINES OKIJA
LORDS GO TAKE MAKE PEPPER SOUP ON XMAS EVE. B4 THEN GOOD LUCK FOR UR
WAYO LOANS

nice little rant

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah you idiot olodo, what were you thinking?!?!

This rant-bait is obscenely fun to read! Keep up the good work.

I love how the lad spends pretty much all his online time taunting your lad character instead of scamming. He clearly has not yet figured out the basic principles of scamming, if he's wasting so much time this way.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The spelling master is fired up!! I revived my old skype account and put him on a conference call to an old pall of mine ( loan lad from the dial-a-lad thread)

Coleman aka spelling lad is the aggresive guy, loan lad is the calm guy.

Enjoy Very Happy

http://www.divshare.com/download/9407479-3d6

Apologies for poor sound quality.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This spelling lad is loving the attention his phone is getting, another lad-on-lad call

Coleman vs. random lad:

http://www.divshare.com/download/9409266-3ec

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is totally awesome stuff Laughing I love it, Coleman is going to go off the deep end Twisted Evil

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coleman is still very happy - I am not soooo impressed with his english anymore.

http://www.divshare.com/download/9421839-37b

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious ooooooo
Can't wait to see more! clapping

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, I have joined this bait at a different angle, I used the email address that "What the deuce" so kindly supplied: [email protected] and am trying to get him to inform on "Sh0wman"

geez he is a spelling nazi and is not a fan of sh0wman, here's what i have got so far:

Quote:

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:46 PM, williams coleman <[email protected]> wrote:

please dont waste your time looking for such an illiterate fool because a man who cannot spell correctly will never be a scammer ok.

bye

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:24 AM, WU Investigations <[email protected]> wrote:

but we are looking for information on him in regards to internet fraud activities he has been involved in

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:46 AM, williams coleman <[email protected]> wrote:

Show man is just an illiterate so forget him

bye

WU Investigations
to mr.willcoleman.

show details Nov 18 (2 days ago)

Western Union Securities are interested in information about a man committing internet fraud who goes by the name "Showman"

Our records show that you have had contact with him recently

Any info would be appreciated and rewarded

--
WESTERN UNION SECURITY - Making a safer Western Union money transfer system

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has made peace with mr Coleman. I am hoping that he can take me under his wings as my new oga. I told him that I have had a lot of problems with mr SHOWM@N and am looking foir a new oga.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic