SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in Denial (you are an argent to lucifer)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Often times I like to send lads a simple "GUY HOW FAR" just to see where it goes from there. What's always amused me are the ones that respond all insulted by being called a "guy". Usually they just tell you to bugger off in as few words as possible. Not the case with this guy.

(Letters posted in reverse chronological order)

i can see that you are an agent of lucifer..
Quote:
i can see that you are an argent to lucifer.
never you writh me again or you face the wrat og God. you argent of darkness.you go round looking for whom to divore. but i must let you know that he that is in me is greater that he that is in the world. i can see that doom is about to cach you. if you ever writh me is this maner again. i will make sure that you dont even see money to feed takless of the one to wright me you devils incarnet. i belt you things will never be well with you unless if you give your life to christ. repent from your evil ways or you sufer forever.
i dont know any argent of the devil like you. by the way how do you think that i shall give my precious time to a devil that can never repent from cheething people. a man who is heartless selfish and greedy. God forbid bad thing.
dont and never wright me in your life. unles if you will repent from your evil ways. is not that i am condeming you. but you are so wicked you are so heartless. infact you are a devil so go ye behind me. you son of the beest.

wait for a minuit. so you just wake up in the morning and started mailing someone you dont even know. claiming that you know him. someone that het cheeting and lies. dont you know that i dont mingle with people like you. that have been bringing shame and letdown to AFRICANS you are among thos who tanish the image of AFRICANS that is the main reason why foreiners dosent like to help people from AFRICA for they think tha all AFRICANS is like you.
i only pray for God intervention in Africa. becouse you and your colligs have spoiled Africa. you people have torned our pricious Africa to a lafinstalk.

repent or you perish.
for hell is amait you unless you repent.

i shall pray for you. but please never you mail me again i dont know you and will never be your friend . why becouse you are a cheete and a killer.

thank you very much and remain bless in jesus umbreller.as i hear your possetive e.mail that you are a change person.
Quote:
My Dearest Beloved.

your name dosent matter..
i dont know you and you stop puting thy God to test
or the wroth of God will fall upon you. and i must advice you to stop cheating people.
stop reaping where you didnot sow. i emargin how you choose to be horting your fellow human. my beloved if by any means i have hort you please forgive me but i most tell you the truth for the bible says that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. i know that you are in bondage of the enemy but if you can take my word today i promise you that your life will never remain the same. i will be praying for you day and night. for God to deliver you. my brother repent now and accept christ as your lord and personal saviour. i have no gold or silver all i can offer you is the way to eternal life. please do not haden your soul and i will be the happiest man in the world if you give your life to christ this is my 7years in the ministry of God and God have change many souls through my preaching and advice and brotherly love.
i love you my brother but i most tell you that jesus loves you most. for he sacrifice his sacred blood just for you and i. please i will like you to read this bible texts. john ch3 v16-20 mattew ch7 vs5-10
1st corr ch2 vs9 and as you read the Good Lord shall Enreachly Bless You.

thank you very much and remain bless in jesus umbreller.
as i hear your possetive e.mail that you are a change person.

stop and never wright me . just do as i say.
Quote:
J0nathan M@rk

stop and never wright me. for i see that you are a destroyer and you are not a godly man. repent or you perish for the prise of sin is death.

do not say that no one preach to you about your sinful life mr jonathan.

i dont even know how you got my email adress. in my life i have never have a friend named jonathan and you will not be one. unless you give your life to christ then we shall become one flesh and one blood in christ jesus.

just do as i say.

thanks for not destorbing me and God Bless you.

Jonathan for crying it aloud I AM A MINISTER OF GOD NOT A TIEF OR A GANSTER
Quote:
Dearest jonathan.
i hope you know whom you are talking to.
and you just stop calling me guy or i suprise you.
what sort of insult is that? so you even know that i am a man of God and you are calling me guy as if i am a ganster.
please i beg you with the name of God never you adress any man of God in such maner.
and i most tell you that i dont have any friend from lag. and i live in togo not in lag and i dont associat with any body that can use such word that you use.
for crying it aloud I AM A MINISTER OF GOD NOT A TIEF OR A GANSTER. so dont ever adress me in such maner for the bible said TOUCH NOT MY ANOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. thank you very much for your understanding.
i will be praying for you.

Hypocrite. Rolling Eyes

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
an agent of lucifer

I can see you getting a custom tag any time now.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't anybody tell you your lad is not supposed to know who you really are? You must have given out enough information for him to piece together your true identity.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
frog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm a newbie -- obviously -- enjoying the site thoroughly, but still getting the hang of the lad lingo. i'll apologize upfront for my ignorance, but i have a question.

do they realize that americans refer to each other as guys all the time?
i mean, it's common for waitstaff to address a whole table in our area by saying -- how are you guys doing or just hi guys

i regularly start posts on other forums with "hi guys", if someone was on there and african, would they be offended? or is it just the african lads that are offended?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wiki wrote:
In heraldry, argent is the tincture of silver

Lad wrote:
...argent to lucifer.

So you're lucifer's silver?

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frog,

As I understand it "guy" is short for "guyman" which is the scammers' lingo to refer to themselves and other scammers.

Welcome to Eater.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frog wrote:
do they realize that americans refer to each other as guys all the time?

They may or may not. (Terrible answer, I know Wink )

I would say that many of them do understand that, but in this case I'd made the context pretty clear. Even from the first e-mail he'd have picked up that I was West African from the use of "how far" which is a common greeting in Nigerian Pidgin English, loosely translating to the Western "how are you" (with the same indifference to the answer).

To answer your question, if a lad hears that from a non-lad, then they aren't likely to get offended, although stranger things have happened.

Welcome to Eater, guy. Thumbs up Wink

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
I can see you getting a custom tag any time now.

I've been waiting for "FACKING SON OF DIVEL", but I suppose "Agent of Lucifer" does have a better ring to it. Smile

Bolleboos wrote:
Didn't anybody tell you your lad is not supposed to know who you really are? You must have given out enough information for him to piece together your true identity.

I'm actually impersonating one of his bois. He's not biting, though. I guess it's a lot less effective when he goes to the same cyber as the guy you're pretending to be. Laughing

Master of Puppets wrote:
So you're lucifer's silver?

There's an induction ceremony somewhere in there. Razz

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@frog:

The common view of how 419ers work is that they operate in small groups. The big bois are referred to as guy or guyman. A guy can run a bunch of mugus (derogatory term, fool), the lower ranked rats, who lead potential victims, or magas, through the script and hand over the promising ones to the guyman, their oga.

I think 'guy how far' would sound something like 'wazzup mah dog' (or whatever can pass for gangster slang) and indeed not how you would greet a man of god. especially if you're supposed to be into this whole god thing yourself

Edit: Oh .. and bait safe, read the stickies in the main forum and the help forum, read eater-u, sign up for a mentor, have fun and give 'em hell.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clear up the semantics...

GUY which is short for GUYMAN is simply a way to refer to ANY 419 scammer. It is their term, not ours. Many of us refer to them as "lads".

An OGA is the boss of a gang of 419 scammers.

MUGU is a derogatory term which translates (as close as possible) to "fool", or some would say "great fool". 419 scammers do NOT refer to each other by this name unless they are insulting each other. An oga might instead refer to his underlings as his BOIS or simply as his GUYS (although it should be mentioned that neither of those terms necessarily refer to someone of lower status).

MAGA is another derogatory term used to refer to a fool who is generous with his wealth. 419 scammers refer to their victims as this.

HOW FAR, as I'd said above, is a greeting akin to the Western usage of "how are you?" There aren't any criminal connotations. BUT when you say GUY HOW FAR, you are basically saying "how are you, my fellow 419 scammer" (without the negative connotations you have when written in English).

Clear as mud?

frog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm learning -- i've been reading some of the stickies too

i feel like i should be doing the "i'm not worthy" bow

i'm very impressed at the work & thought that goes into this -- i'm not planning on baiting anyone yet, maybe after a long time of reading & learning. i'll just have fun watching you guys.

oh sorry -- didn't mean the insult -- it's just habit
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No problem, guy. Smile

I always say this to anyone who says they aren't confident enough in their abilities to start baiting. Assuming you've read about safe baiting and set up a baiting account, just reply to a lad. Write anything. The worst that could happen is that you learn something new but don't have any trophies to show it.

Baiting is as easy as writing an e-mail.

frog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awww -- you're tempting me

i've resisted all the evils of facebook & the games there that take up all my friends time

i've resisted the evils of twitter

but i'm about to be sucked into baiting the lads
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do resume resisting Facebook, Twitter, and all of that other nonsense. In fact, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Smile

Baiting, on the other hand... think of it as a service to the community... with a twist. Wink

ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you people have torned our pricious Africa to a lafinstalk

Geez Nick, look what you did. Crying or Very sad

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think getting a rant from a lad if the best reward, no matter how you go about getting it! I'd even take a mailbox full of rants over a pith helmet!

Great job!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh heh, congratulations on your custom tag!!! You Argent to Lucifer, you...

(you must have really impressed/annoyed a mod to get that Wink )

Last edited by manbiteslion on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All hail the Argent of Lucifer!!!!

Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
All hail the Argent of Lucifer!!!!

<== This guy?

manbiteslion wrote:
Heh heh, congratulations on your custom tag!!! You Argent to Lucifer, you...

(you must have really impressed/annoyed a mod to get that Wink )

*cough* Probably the latter. *cough*

Could whoever did that kindly capitalize the first letters of the words, please. The Gods of Grammar are unleashing their wrath upon me. Smile

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0nathan M@rk? I think I've insulted you a time or two. Very Happy

You must have really struck a nerve since a rant is serious when it goes religious. Sometimes the depth of hypocrisy is just plain incomprehensible.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
The Gods of Grammar are unleashing their wrath upon me.

So how come the bois go unscathed?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The bois haven't sold their souls to the deities of O, C, and D.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop aka argent to Lucifer wrote:
Could whoever did that kindly capitalize the first letters of the words, please. The Gods of Grammar are unleashing their wrath upon me. Smile

NickTheCop, I checked with my gramma and she said that argent is not a proper noun, so it should not be capitalized. It is more of a description. Just a word of caution, once you have <strike>crossed</strike> been dragged into the world of Custom Tags you want to tread lightly. Younowho could be watching. Shocked

Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tag NTC. Did you get the 30 pieces of silver for your soul?? Laughing
Beware the rat of God Shocked

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All hail the Argent to Lucifer! bow_down beating

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Héhéhé another one with a custom tag Twisted Evil I'm sure you deserved it. Very Happy Won't happen to me with my boring baits.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic