SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Comedy Mail!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M.L
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is for anyone who lives in the UK or knows who Jade Goody is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Goody

Well, I just looked in my inbox and was fairly shocked to see that I had an email from a Mrs. Jade Goody. If you didn't know, the real Jade Goody has been deceased for a number of months. Anyway, here is the email:
Quote:
- My dear One in Christ,I am Mrs. Jade goody from Maldrid, presently staying in United Kingdom. I am married to Mr. Jack goody who worked as the financial Director United nation Development on Africa for more than Ten years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for Eight years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only one week. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 16.8 Million Pounds Sterling’s (Sixteen Million Eight hundred thousand Pounds Sterling’s) with one Bank in my name. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last long due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to keep this fund in the Security Company in Europe.I want an organization or an individual that will use this fund for phanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbands efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development, or please if you must call me to confirm things from me, it must be brief due to my illness. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform the security company in Europe that you are the beneficiary of the consignment you will need to go and claim this fund in Europe. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd; my happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply and Remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ, Mrs. Jade goody.My direct Number---------- +44 70 359 33 797…Email… [email protected] Www.stupidcelebrities.net/2009/03/08/terminally-ill-jade-goody-confronted-by-hammer-wielding-woman-in-hospital-photos/jade_goody2/

Now this made me laugh quite a lot as:
A) Jade Goody is dead
B) She was christned on her deathbead, but was never a practicing christian.
C) Jade Goody was not from Madrid (Or Maldrid)
D) Her husbands name was Jack Tweed, not Jack Goody and he was not director of anything

This list goes on and on. It really made me laugh!
Feel free to bait. Wink

Rule #1: Scammers lie.
Rule #2: If a scammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of an email header?
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if we're related....

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
M.L
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure thing... Cool

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Flags: 0001
Delivered-To: -
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 11 Nov 2009 00:31:26 -0000
Received: from n11-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (HELO n11-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com) [202.86.4.227]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx098) with SMTP; 11 Nov 2009 01:31:26 +0100
Received: from [202.86.4.170] by n11.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 00:31:25 -0000
Received: from [203.104.18.48] by t1.bullet.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 00:31:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 00:31:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 4945 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Nov 2009 00:31:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
h=Message-ID:Received:X-RocketDSI:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=CgGlzG+2KznEZy2F3a+hQ8ABSZWhlNLs0SvCsAGQHVka75b9
A1cG0hAx3e2xtfjKUjMzQ5MUzUlQoYfGQLOYRVvgqO9BNRo9qE
YB/EnWPIPK1epoSVrKe/TsYjo7GSgA8Lbgqb3YDEU2m/H7eFz13Tl01JPDEihCnD3aCq1Ro00= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.222.192.88] by web95602.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:01:25 IST
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:01:25 +0530 (IST)
From: "=?utf-8?q?Mrs.=20Jade=20Goody?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HONEST
To: -
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-86623694-1257899485=:84743"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7lX4jf99LhzeDfz/mbcbAv7CuK2mlLWFzfMSW4ySyJhd6J2PfokkQSCzdqD
VTrcXdnukh0TSL1tT4rAyaEXspvguYZYmOA5eWGfTpMSOLF5kNHuK8wavFi4+c6uatYCN9mV01Xw
QsITg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 1D3PfrUtRkkgUgZ35mdq3O1mdWkvKJNs

MailID: 1D3PfrUtRkkgUgZ35mdq3O1mdWkvKJNs

Feel free to hound this lad as they can't seem to get basic facts right. Twisted Evil

Rule #1: Scammers lie.
Rule #2: If a scammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks

Though I'm quite impressed that they've even heard of Jade Goody in Benin...
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surley this is some baiters attempt at lad de-education Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! I thought we'd gotten rid of her once and for all when she did us all a big favour and died!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

something tells me that the link Www.stupidcelebrities.net/2009/03/08/terminally-ill-jade-goody-confronted-by-hammer-wielding-woman-in-hospital-photos/jade_goody2/ is going to be a bit of a give-away to any potential victims. Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this, having a go too Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N wrote:
Oh no! I thought we'd gotten rid of her once and for all when she did us all a big favour and died!

Rolling Eyes

Try telling that to her two young sons. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure that as sons of Jane Goody they'll have long and lucrative careers in showbiz ahead them... just as long as they don't get an education...

Sad

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic