SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Callousness of Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The story: my character has been writing to this Love Lad for nearly eleven months. The Love Lad turned into a penpal after my character met 'the woman of his dreams' locally. Character and DreamWoman married. DreamWoman got pregnant. The Lad appeared to get emotionally caught up in the pregnancy. Which then went all wrong. It has now resulted in DreamWoman needing an emergency ceasarean delivery. The baby is very premature and may not survive. DreamWoman, also, is barely hanging onto life.

So what does Lad write? I'm sure nobody is surprised:

Quote:
I hope your wife will be okay because I have never stop praying for her and the church of God are also doing that so I hope and have faith in god that she will be alright.

So kindly try and send the money today and then forward the information.

Thanks I'm waiting for the information from western union. I need to rush to do some things bye have a wonderful day.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You just want to cuddle them don't you, knit little booties for their little feet, give them sweets and icecream.

Love lads are so charming, considerate, they are a beacon of hope in the sea of despair.

I hope you are giving him a right royal screwing Branwen. With pointy sticks.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His sympathy is just so touching. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:

I hope you are giving him a right royal screwing Branwen. With pointy sticks.

Or perhaps the vigorous use of an electric cattle prod, then blunt rusty nails hammered into their feet.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see what's wrong... This one seems genuinely concerned about you, judging from the fact that the request for money isn't in the same sentence as worries and prayers for you.

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's great that your love lad has stuck with you, in spite of the fact that you've found someone new. He must have no other prospects besides you. Laughing
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Or invested too much time to be able to let go now... Wink

solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple of tries at baiting love-lads and I just can't do it. Not a chance, I just don't have the stomach for it. All that 'Password'= 'Honey' crap, no chance.

Now, church baits I have no problem at all with as I'm an life-long atheist who regards every church as a state approved scam anyway...

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@solomongrundy I know what you mean. I've tried a couple of love scam baits and I just can't do it. It makes me feel dirty. For some reason I do best when I "act" as a grumpy old man...

Who'd have thought it.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I turn all Love Lads into penpals. My dating site characters start off 'interested' in getting to know this lovely young thing that's come their way .... but I can't do all that love-stuff! And so I ignore that, and get chatty. And then, after a month or so, if the Lad still insists on writing love lines, my character tells them straight out that they are not their type ... but they'd like to stay friends.

The Greedy B*stards don't really care, as long as there's still a chance of money coming their way. Which, of course, there seems to be: I have charitable characters.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't do love lads either, even though I'm a girlie, just can't pretend with the love stuff for some reason.

Now pretending to be a Reverend and churning out the church stuff? Comes to me naturally.

Real life Vicar's daughter, me!

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
I don't see what's wrong... This one seems genuinely concerned about you, judging from the fact that the request for money isn't in the same sentence as worries and prayers for you.

It´s even a different paragraph. So he does seperate kindheartedness from business.

I find the stuff they write increasingly annoying. By now ghost.f.G. has more patience in romance baits than I´ve ever had, I think. I can´t do any straight bait with them any more, it´s just too...annoying. To know they do make money with that.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I turn my love lads into soap operas! And pile it on thick! Am about to start on a new one, I think I've found a lad posing as a marine in Iraq.

If he is, game on. Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, there seems to be a theme here....

I can't imagine doing a romance bait for most of the reasons posted. I don't think a lad is even deserving of the energy it would take for me to email off an emotional sentiment, no matter how fake.

I'm now hot and heavy on running my church...although I'm also an atheist. It's kind of fun spinning the usual religious dogma to another purpose.

On topic: I'm sure you're still loved, why else would the lad have stayed in contact for so long.... Rolling Eyes

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic