SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Apocalypse Now! - Evil Plan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've created mine, create yours.....although mine is the bestest plan ever so perhaps you shouldn't bother Laughing

Your Objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Evil - It's my nature

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first seduce Hugh Jackman. This will cause the world to swallow nervously, horrified by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a supervillain costume with gimmicks?

Stage Two

Next, you must obliterate the internet. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will wet their pants, as countless hordes of winged monkeys hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your time machine, bringing about a 1984 police state. Your name shall become synonymous with all that is wrong with the world, and no man will ever again dare cross you. Everyone will bow before your unmatched physical prowess, and the world will have no choice but to restore your credit rating.

Cower in terror minions!

http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I was reading SOOI's personal objectives.

World domination
Evil - It's my nature
Evil Genius
Looks good in costume? Oh Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
bringing about a 1984 police state

That'll be Gene Hunt in the Audi Quatrro then....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr E
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one of my own:

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One
To begin your plan, you must first kidnap Bob The Builder. This will cause the world to choke on their food, paralyzed by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in classic black?

Stage Two
Next, you must destroy the eiffel tower. This will all be done from your death star, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will flee in terror, as countless hordes of fluffy wuffy kittens hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
Finally, you must tauntingly wave your needlessly big weather machine, bringing about horrors beyond man's comprehension. Your name shall become synonymous with a certain boy band, and no man will ever again dare steal your woman. Everyone will bow before your extraordinary charisma, and the world will have no choice but to grant you three maidens of virtue true.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Madness

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first traumatize a famous actor/actress. This will cause the world to whisper among themselves, overwhelmed by your arrival. Who is this threat to our children? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as an evil twin/opposite?

Stage Two

Next, you must desecrate the pyramids of giza. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will fall into catatonic trances, as countless hordes of mean english teachers hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must tauntingly wave your time machine, bringing about nightmares for every man, woman and child. Your name shall become synonymous with the spice girls, and no man will ever again dare interrupt your sentences. Everyone will bow before your dashing good looks, and the world will have no choice but to pray to you for enlightenment.

Only a slight variation from my previous 5 year plan.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Money

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first incinerate a wealthy heiress. This will cause the world to choke on their food, terrified by your arrival. Who is this ripe bastard? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a corporate suit?

Stage Two

Next, you must steal that opera house in sydney. This will all be done from a obsidian citadel, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of classic thugs hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your needlessly big weather machine, bringing about the apocalypse. Your name shall become synonymous with fear, and no man will ever again dare interrupt your sentences. Everyone will bow before your extraordinary charisma, and the world will have no choice but to grant you three maidens of virtue true.

I think I brockeded it.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Looks good in costume? Oh Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Laughing has he been vacinated this year yet?
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[evil_cackle] Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first incapacitate a military general. This will cause the world to slaughter a sacred calf to appease the gods, paralyzed by your arrival. Who is this criminal mastermind? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in your wizard's robes?

Stage Two

Next, you must destroy the white house. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will wet their pants, as countless hordes of computer programmers hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your great supernatural forces, bringing about an end to sanity. Your name shall become synonymous with sheer dementedness, and no man will ever again dare cross you. Everyone will bow before your supreme might, and the world will have no choice but to give you control of the planet. [/evil_cackle]

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Madness

Stage One
To begin your plan, you must first clone a pope. This will cause the world to leave, bewildered by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a brain in a jar?

Stage Two
Next, you must obliterate the white house. This will all be done from a hell, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will lose their minds, as countless hordes of evil clowns hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
Finally, you must let loose your thermonuclear missiles, bringing about the apocalypse. Your name shall become synonymous with sheer dementedness, and no man will ever again dare cross you. Everyone will bow before your extraordinary charisma, and the world will have no choice but to grant you three maidens of virtue true.

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boy band Mr E? really.....

will you be wearing your pants on the outside whilst you carry out your evil plan?
Mr E
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Mockinatrix wrote:
boy band Mr E? really.....

will you be wearing your pants on the outside whilst you carry out your evil plan?

Only if you will.....
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first clone a military general. This will cause the world to give one another worried looks, horrified by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a dark gunslinger?

Stage Two

Next, you must sabotoge the internet. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will weep uncontrollably, as countless hordes of winged monkeys hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must unleash your armies of destruction, bringing about something that's really metal. Your name shall become synonymous with sheer dementedness, and no man will ever again dare interrupt your sentences. Everyone will bow before your mind-boggling insanity, and the world will have no choice but to make you their new god.

Damn right.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery.

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first kidnap a famous actor/actress. This will cause the world to wipe the sleep from their eyes, baffled by your arrival. Who is this ripe bastard? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in classic black?

Stage Two

Next, you must vaporize the pyramids of giza. This will all be done from a haunted woods, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will scream, as countless hordes of winged monkeys hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must send forth your arcane ritual, bringing about something that's really metal. Your name shall become synonymous with fuzzy bunnies, and no man will ever again dare make you clean your room. Everyone will bow before your overwhelming vvil**, and the world will have no choice but to send you all their money*.

*WU accepted

** not sure what vvil is but it sounds cool, thought it said wii originally

All this plan lacks is chocolate
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation. (I'm going for YeaWhatever....)

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first seduce a chosen one (YW look out!). This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, amazed by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did sh come from? And why does look so good in classic black? (The trick is the stilettos!)

Stage Two

Next, you must seize control of the internet (419 eater). This will all be done from a floating fortress, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will wet their pants (yes, that's the goal!), as countless hordes of classic thugs hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your opening of the seven seals, bringing about nightmares for every man, woman and child (who stood in the way of my goal!). Your name shall become synonymous with dear god no, and no man will ever again dare point and laugh. Everyone will bow before your cunning intelligence, and the world will have no choice but to elect you dictator for life.

Next..... I'll steal Shiver's cat....*Yes - I still think of her!*

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You want my soul?!?!?!? You want to seduce me? Very Happy

Well, sure. Why not. I'm a sucker for a MILF.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - I'm just going to strip you of your purple clothes....pet my kitty..... then tell you that you have to do everything I say or give me $1,000,000,000 to get them back.... Laughing (And pray no Fat Bastard walks in!)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic