SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid enough to believe anything

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads writing entirely in capital letters has come up before...

Lad:

Quote:
DEAR REVEREND,

GOOD DAY,

AS I HAVE EARLIER EXPLAINED TO YOU IN MY EMAILS THIS TRANSACTION IS RISK FREE AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE OWNER OF THIS FUND DIED IN A BOMB BLAST AND I WAS OPPOTUNED TO BE IN THE POSITION OF SEARCHING FOR THE OWNER IF I GO BACK AND TELL THEM THAT THE OWNER OF THIS FUND IS DEAD WHAT THE WILL DO IMMEDIATELY IS TO SHARE THIS MONEY BETWEEN THEM SELF AND IM URGING TO COME UP AND CLAIM THIS FUND I WILL BACK YOU UP WITH EVERY DOCUMENT THAT WILL MOVE THIS FUND FROM IRAQ TO YOU.

I LOVE DOING THIS WITH YOU REVEREND BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD AT LEAST I CAN TRUST YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STATUE IN THE COMMUNITY YOU BELONG TO YOU WILL KEEP THIS FUND IN SAFER PLACE TILL I COME BACK FROM IRAQ.BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE ARE DEPLOYING US FROM IRAQ.

IM EVEN THINKING OF INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY AND WHICH YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF WHEN I FLY BACK TO MY COUNTRY.

REVEREND IM URGING AND ASSURING YOU THAT THERE IS NO RISK HERE BECAUSE THE OWNER OF THIS FUND IS LATE WHAT IM ASKING FROM YOU IS AN ASSISTANCE FROM YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGE FOR YOUR INCONVININCES.

PLEASE SEND ME WHAT IM REQUIRING FROM YOU SO THAT I WILL INFORM MY COMMANDER THAT I HAVE FINALLY LOCATED THE BENEFICIARY AND SO THAT HE WILL GIVE ME THE APPROVAL TO START REGISTERING IT IN YOUR NAME.

SEND TO ME:

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
etc etc

PLEASE REVEREND I WANTED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN CAN I TRUST AND I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME TOO.THIS IS SECRECY YOU WILL KEEP FOR ME AND I WILL KEEP FOR YOU TOO .AT LEAST YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN SHARE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHURCH AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

MY REGARDS TO YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY

I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

CAPT.M4RTIN ALB3RT.

The good reverend:

Quote:
Dear Sir

Thank you for your email. I must insist that you do not use capital letters when writing to me, as it sets off my pacemaker.

Please resend your email, old thing.

Thanks!

Rev T0ny H4yers

Three minutes later and in a lovely font;

Quote:

Dear Reverend,

Good day,

As i have earlier explained to you in my emails this transaction is risk free and as you can see the owner of this fund died in a bomb blast and i was opportune to be in the position of searching for the owner if i go back and tell them that the owner of this fund is dead what the will do immediately is to share this money between them self and im urging to come up and claim this fund i will back you up with every document that will move this fund from Iraq to you.

I love doing this with you reverend because you are a man of god at least i can trust you because of your statue in the community you belong to you will keep this fund in safer place till i come back from Iraq. Because i don't know when the are deploying us from Iraq.

Im even thinking of investing in your country and which you will be taking care of when i fly back to my country.

Reverend im urging and assuring you that there is no risk here because the owner of this fund is late what im asking from you is an assistance from you and you will have your own percentage for your inconveniences.

Please send me what im requiring from you so that i will inform my commander that i have finally located the beneficiary and so that he will give me the approval to start registering it in your name.

Send to me:

1. your full name.
etc etc

Please reverend i wanted you because you are a man can i trust and i want you to trust me too.this is secrecy you will keep for me and i will keep for you too .at least you can use your own share to take care of the church and people around you.

My regards to your wife and family

i await for your response.

Bless! They really will believe anything Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Stupid lad... Efficient time-waister as well, he gets to rewrite his whole e-mail thanks to just two lines of your text Wink

Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job. I do the same thing. I tell them that I can't read notes in all capital letters because of my cataract problem. I used to ask that they then retype the note to me in small letters. Guess what? Many would then send the same note, still in all caps, but simply reduce the size of the font. Brilliant!

Now, I specify lowercase. Works like a charm!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just purely for educations sake...

When lads write in ALL CAPS, sometimes it can be where they have cybercafe keyboards in a non-latin language and the caps lock key is a quick toggle between the local character set and the latin character set, so on some computers it's the only easy way to write in English.

That said, most lads are in Lagos, which will have latin keyboards, but we also know most lads will steal scripts rather than write their own, so the ALL CAPS crowd will include a generous slice of lazy, greedy lads stealing formats from other lads and junk emails they find in their inboxes.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill wrote:
SEND TO ME:

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
etc etc

Really? Even too lazy to complete your script before sending it out?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
TheLovelyJill wrote:
SEND TO ME:

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
etc etc

Really? Even too lazy to complete your script before sending it out?

nah that was me being lazy not him Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic