SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revival of Dakar Refugee Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in early August my Bait with Dakar refugee Ms Robert ended suddenly when she decided I really did not want to help her and she would look for someone else to help her.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168280&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So, in early Oct. I droped her a little note to see how she was doing.
Quote:
Ms Robert
I have not heard back from you and wondered if you are ok. I hope that things have worked out ok for you. I feel that you will be ok.

She was very eager to let me know that she was still stuck in the horrible refugee camp and still needed my help.

Regarding my inheritant funds is 4.5million us dollars deposited by my late father favouring me as the next of kin and the bank is willing to hand over this money for me but they said that i must look for a trust worthy person aside africa that they can transfer this money to his acount and invest this money wisely for my future and second reason is that i can not control this money because of my age and my refugee status.

After a lot of chit chat about the awful conditions she was living in, she put me back in touch with Dr Carl of INVESTORS TRUST BANK OF SENEGAL.

Dr Carl then advised me to contact Barrister Manuel who would take care of all the documents required to release Ms Robert's 4.5million us dollars Released to my bank account.
Quote:
Dear Sir James

Thanks for Contacting our Law Firm,I have made Verifications From the Sources you have Provided regarding your Subject matter and wish to inform you that the Following Legal Documents are Needed and Required to facilitate the Funds/Claim Transfers to your Position.

1.AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AND SUPPORT

2.RED SEAL

3.POWER OF ADMINISTRATION

The Three Documents shall Cost the Sum of 2.325US Dollars to Procure , you are also requested to send your bank account details where the money shall eventually be transfered together with your international passport or your drivers licence.

As soon as you have sent the information and ask for the payment details i shall proceed and get you these documents ready within 24hr and make sure that your funds transfers is effected immediately.

Thanks

Yours in service

Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq.

Well being a simple person and not understanding all this legal stuff, I wrote back to the Barrister requesting what each document is for and also a break down of the cost of each document.

He promptly replied
Quote:
Attn Mr James

Thank you for contacting our law firm ,however as a current legal representive on this matter.I would like to inform you that i and my honorable law firm will be delighted to serve as a final resolution to this matter within couple of days as long as you follow our simple legal instructions which will lead to a great success in this transaction.

Regarding your enquiry 1. power of administration means decleration that Ms Sandra Robert appoint you to receive her fund in investor trust bank where the fund is originally deposited by Ms Sandra late father.Stated that Ms Sandra has agreed and accepted and willingly undertaken in good faith with the consent of the bank.

Secondly,An Affiidavit of support means which favouring you Mr James to Re-Estate of Sandra Robert.

Lastly,Red Seal is the approved stamp by the high court of justice.

The cost of each documents.
1.Power of administration 825 us dollars
2.An affidavit of Support 700 us dollars
3.Red Seal 500 us dollar
Proffesional fees 300 us dollar

These Documents must obtain here in senegal high court of justice status where the fund have been deposited.

Yours in service

I looked over his reply and the cost of all the documents required is only $2325.00 which seems very reasonable. I think that every thing will go smoothly.

I Explained all this to Ms Robert and told her that she would be free from that Terrible Refugee Camp with in days.

I also sent an email off to the Barrister to let him know that he would be payed soon.

Quote:
Dear Sir:

Thank you for your reply and the answers to my questions. It seem that all is in order and hopefully we can conclude this matter quickly.

I hope that there will be no problems with the documents from the High Court or the paper work for the Investors trust bank.

I do not wish to send my details at this time , but I will after you let me know that you have received the payment for the needed documents.

I will mail a check for the required $2325.00 tomorrow morning to the address you provided me in our first correspondence.

Check and letter head will be sent to:

Barrister D. G. Manuel
Domingo Law Firm
Km 3 Avenue ndiawa diagne
Dakar Senegal

I will make the check out to the Domingo Law Firm. As soon as you receive the check and it has been processed I will send you my details so the documents can be prepared.

I want to thank you for helping Ms Robert and myself through this proceeding.

Sincerely
James

I'll sit back and see if he accepts Checks

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter

Last edited by Seamless on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems the Barrister can't wait for a check and thinks a direct deposite would be quicker
Quote:
Attn Mr James,
I was busy suffiles some documents in my office which keep me longer at work,and i just got your mail.I wish to inform you to make the payment through this account below.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: STANLEY IKPONMWEN
BANK NAME: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: K0012 01313 03059703010-32
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA

Thanks
Your in service
Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up mail from Barrister to make sure I got his bank account mail
Quote:
Attn Mr James

I hope you got my mail,with reference to your mail dated 11th Nov 2009,as a matter of policy and our bitter experience in the past we stop using mailing cheque because of the risk involved. Kindly make the payment with the account of my secretary as provided and forward to me the information you use in sending it.

I shall give you a quanlity service.

Thanks

Your in service

I sure did and so will Alan Wahooo

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea how long it takes alan to close the bank account and how to stall the barrister till it's closed ?

Closed lad accounts

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this and some of the posts above it.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the bank account gets closed, it will probably still take one to two weeks minimum. It doesn't matter, regarding your bait, if it doesn't get closed - you can still claim that the money you transferred got returned to your own bank account.

But, either way, you'll want to play for time! You can't get to the bank until next week. Then, when you get there, you discover you don't have enough money in your current account, so you need to transfer some across from your high-interest account. And that takes seven days. During which time you develop a minor illness. Or the car breaks down. Or the weather turns nasty.

And when you do eventually make that bank transfer, the bank tells you it will take six days to go through to a bank in the Lad's country. You didn't get to the bank until late Friday afternoon, so those six days actually start on the following Monday. Six [week]days from then is the following Monday.

Money not in the receiving account? You'll have to go back to your bank to find out what is going on. You can't go today, of course .... or tomorrow ... or the next day, but you'll go as soon as possible.....

If the car starts that day. If there isn't a public transport strike. If it isn't raining. If you don't have a blister on your heel. Etc.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen & MoP - looks like there may be a lot of unforeseen delays

So I'll let the Barrister know that the money is on the way
Quote:

I was just about to mail the check when I saw your mail. You are correct, I did have reservations about mailing a check. I was told by a friend that also lives in Dakar that the mail system there is risky.

I will go to the bank as soon as possible and make a direct transfer. It will be so much quicker and safer than mail. How soon after you receive the 2325.00 USD will it take to get the documents prepared?

I know that Ms Robert will be happy as this will speed up her departure from the terrible Refugee Camp. I want to thank you again for all the help you have provided to Ms Robert.

Please keep me advised as to the progress of the documents and how the transfer of her inheritace will be made.

Thanks James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I write my Refugee Pet and tell her all is well
Quote:
Ms Robert
I got an email from the Barrister yesterday and he is allowing me to make a direct deposit to his account. That will be so much faster than mailing a check to him. He will advise me when the required documents are ready and when your inheritance can be transferred.

You know that you don't have to wait for that transfer to complete before starting to prepare to come to the US. I did not hear back from you about if you have your passport. If you don't then I can sent extra money to cover that expense. That way when your documents are ready you will have less to do before you come over hear.

This new developement should make her day ! Pay day is just around the corner.

No Bounce or mails from Alan so about another week or so of delays should give Alan time to do his thing

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Robert is just thrilled that her suffering in Dakar is over

Quote:

Mr James
Thank you very very much for your mails,infact i am so happy and i don,t know what to say at this time than Thank God for your kindness and your effort to assist me receive my funds.When i got the mails today i was very glad that my suffering here in dakar is over and i can come to the usa and live a better life.

oh ya - it's just begun

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister is waiting for payment transfer slip

Quote:
Attn Mr James

While waiting for your copy of the payment transfer slip of the money you paid so that we proceed with the next line of action and resolve the documents within 48 working hours.

I have just spoken with Dr james Karl over this matter and assured us that upon the receipt of the requested documents that the bank will go ahead and disburse the funds into your nominated accounts without any further time wasted.

Definately the transfer will be completed by next week.

Be guide accordingly and treat with utmost despatch.

Yours in Service

And this in the same day

Quote:
Attn Mr James

I got your mail and i will make enquiring by next week monday from the sudanese embassy here in Dakar Senegal over Ms Robert international passport and the visa process to the usa.

You still not answer to my question about the payment you made inrespect of the documents,if you have done that kindly forward to me the payment slip so that by next week monday i shall get things started.

Thanks

Yours in Service

I'll need to make up some excuse's

Closed lad accounts

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you did the transaction online, via the online banking web site of your bank, you don't have a slip or receipt.

After a couple of days you can express your worries that the transfer status still shows up as 'Pending'. Does he know whether it is normal to take so long? Can he find out on his side why the transfer doesn't come through? All this delay is most unfortunate.

I did that here and the result was a 2nd piggy.

You complaining about the delay before he does will give you extra credibility, and makes it harder for them to blame it on you.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great idea Bolleboos Thanks

^^^My last 2 posts were emails I received on Fri, 13

I sent this late yesterday afternoon Oh NO !! he forgot to give me the address of the bank.

Quote:

Wednesday was Veterans day which is a bank holiday. Yesterday I was tied up all day at work and could not get to the bank. I do work you know. So today I went to the bank on my lunch. I just got back from the bank to make the transfer and I saw your mail. I tried to make the transfer but they need the address of the bank. I have looked at the info you gave me and it was not included.

Please send the address of the bank, everything else is ok, but the transfer won't go through with out it. I want to get this done as quickly as possible for Ms Robert's sake. I want to get her out of that refugee camp.

Thank you
Mr James

Hope he doesn't see this till after the banks are closed

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Lads didn't work on weekends

Sat, November 14, 2009 12:53:01 PM

To: James [email protected]

Att Mr James

Today is on saturday and we do work half day and we are about to close from the office when i got your mail.
Here is the address of the bank.

Adresse : 58 Avenue Jean Jaurès, Dakar senegal.
Tél. : 889 98 84
Fax : 823 22 10

Thanks
Yours in Service
Barrister D0ming0 D.G M4nuel Esq.

Well I guest I've got all the details to make the bank transfer

Closed lad accounts

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need excuses for delay on a bank transfer?

* missing or incorrect SWIFT, BIC or IBAN code
* ex-wife's injunction on your disposing of assets
* missing drug, money laundry or terrorist certificate
* bank's minimum 72-hour processing time
* missing or incorrect ABN (African Business Number)
* suspension of trade in SDR (Special Drawing Rights, the intermediary currency between yours and Senegal's used for transfers)
* fraudulent bank employee steals money and vanishes to Latvia
* your arrest for urinating on the bank's exterior after the staff told you they were closed for the day
* mystery illness among staff causes branch to close pending investigation

I like the ex-wife's injunction, because you can parlay this into a totally new phase of the bait, rather like a spin-off of a successful sitcom.

Lads believe most lies -- they live in a world of falsehood, fantasy and creation themselves which impedes their ability to tell true from false.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wright B Hindyou They all sound like good tactics and I may use several of them. One by one.

Has anyone used grooble's Gh0st Adm1n ?

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sun, November 15, 2009 10:59:25 AM

I assure my Refugee Ms Robert all is well.

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I just got back from church and saw your mail. Thank you for the kind words and thoughts.

I have every thing I need for the bank transfer and will go to the bank Monday. Please don't worry, everything is going as planed. Write when you can.

James

Fast forward to today 2:45 pm

Dear James,

Have you try to send the lawyer the money for the documents as you told me,and let me know.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Ms Robert

Fast forward to now 5:15 PM

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

Sorry I didn't write earlier I got a call this morning from my son's school telling me my son fell and had broken his arm. I went to the hospital where they took him. Maryann and I spent all day there waiting for him to get out of surgery. He will be ok, but he is still in a lot of pain. He will be out of school now for a while, maybe a week or so. He has a cast on his arm and it is very uncomfortable for him.

We have had a lot of stress today and all of us are worn out. I need to attend to my son now. Write when you can.

James

I'll wait to see if she has any compassion for my son who now has his arm in a cast

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Robert replies this morning with shock

Quote:
Dear James,
Am just receiving your mail now with shock of what happen to your son at school,oh i am very sorry and i hope he is getting better today.I know how pain the little child will be feeling because broken arm is very painful,is he still in the hospital or you have discharge him back to the house?this really touch my heart when i read your mail now and my prayer to him is that God will use his majesty power to heal him very fast so that him can continue his school soonext.

i hope the hospital are taken good care of him.My late parents told me when i was still growing up that i broken my left arm at playing ground but for now i can not feel any sign of that so i hope that the doctors should do excellent job for the child too.

Have you try to send the lawyer the money for the documents as you told me,and let me know.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Ms Robert

Ms Robert is so concerned for my son and 'getting the Barrister paid' . I will reassure her all is well

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

Thank you for your nice mail. Yes, my son was discharged from the hospital yesterday after noon. They don't hold them overnight unless there are complication, and he only had a small fracture but still needed a cast.

I am staying home with him today to help him with things because he still has some pain and is uncomfortable. He also needs to take some medication during the day.

I was all set to go to the bank yesterday when the school called about my son, and that took up the whole day. My wife has things she must take care of today and that is why I am staying home with my son.

Tomorrow I will definitely make it to bank to do the transfer. So don't worry about anything, I will take care of it tomorrow and the Barrister can get started on the required documents.

My son is calling for me now so I have to go. Please write when you can.

James

One more day to let Alan do his thing

Closed lad accounts

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always a nice surprise when they pop back up for more punishment.
Congratulations on the piggy. Seamless. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the congrat's SlapHappy, it's my first piggy and i'm very proud of it. I studied hard and reading past posts (including yours) helped a lot to get it.

This scammer has many characters. At the present I am baiting two of them. I will post on the other one in as it developes.

Closed lad accounts

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Has anyone used grooble's Gh0st Adm1n ?

I and many others have - and to great effect.

Sound and simple - yet devious, and causes no end of lad misery and frustration.

Quote:
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Well Done - gotta luv that piggy

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hi Kate, I saw it in your sig line while reading the Spooner's latest adventure (great stuff by the way)

I did a search for it and I think it will be fun in future baits.

Closed lad accounts

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats on your 1st piggy good job

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mugu_eater,

I will be back later,I have to go to the bank and make a money tranfer this morning. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It amazes me how lazy these lad's are, just sends a short 'reply' to my nice email.

Quote:
Dear James,
How are you and the rest of the family,especially your child that injured?i hope he is getting better everyday.extend my greeting to your wife and the rest.
I will hope to hear from you soon.
Ms Robert

At least she is concerned for my son, but still nagging about the money

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

might as well let her know the money is on the way

Quote:
Ms Robert

My son is doing well, Thanks for asking. I hope you are well also.

I spent half the day at the bank, the local branch was closed so I had to drive to another location. They didn't understand what I wanted to do. They finally understood that it was an international transfer that I wanted to make. I did not get out of there till 2:30 PM.

I had to go back to work after the bank and stay late because I had to catch up on work. I didn't leave work till 6:30 PM and just got home. My son is doing fine, he is getting used to the cast on his arm.

I will contact the Barrister tomorrow and give him my details for the transfer of your inheritance.
I must go now, it is late and it has been a long day.
Write when you can.

James

I'll wait awhile to inform the Barrister that the transfer is in the works

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic