SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Love Scam - Could be funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M.L
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am quite new to baiting and this site in general and hopefully I will be around for a while. Very Happy

I have done the usual and put fake email addresses on guest books, set up K7 phone messaging etcetera. Now one of these is a typical love scam, need I say any more? I would like to post my first few baits on the forums just to give people a look and a chance to advise and guide me.

Idea

So, the email I recieved went like this

Quote:
HELLO DEAR
I'm miss kate,5.4fit tall, slim stature, 24years ,open minded, honest, trusted,caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail. and it was very lovely .I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers ok.Please kindly mail me back with my private email id ( )So that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to really know more about me .Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.
Yours in love
kate.

So I then sent back my reply as a heartbroken lonely man...
Quote:
Hello,

It seems fate has stuck me. The perfect loving honest woman seems to have found me. I would love you to write back and send some more pictures.
This could change me for the better.

Write soon my love!

Marcus

So 'she' then sent back the reply:
Quote:
Hello My Beloved One,
How are you today hope fine,i am very much happy in your reply to my mail. My name is kate, i am 24 year old from liberia in west Part of Africa,i believe age doesn't matter in every good love relationship,i am single and never married befor,i am 160cm tall and good complexion, Very good looking girl that is very caring,sharing, giving and lovely, above all God fearing and honest.I really want to have a good love relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.I am presentely living here in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, my late father Dr.Wilson Debor was Cocoa and Timber Exporter in morovia the Capital City of liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my father and my mother in cold blood,It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am living now as a refugee through the help of united nation (UN) Commission.
My dear i will like to know more about you,my likes are as follows, i like cooking, reading novel,movies,serious in relationship and some outdoors activities.I will tell you more about my life in my next mail.l Attached here is my photo so that you will know who i am.Hoping to receive your love reply soonest with love and trust
Yours Forever Love One.
kate

A very convincing original story, don't you agree? Laughing So I sent my reply this morning playing up the name...
Quote:
Hello and hope you are well.

Yes, it seems you are the one that I have been waiting for all of these years. It is so sad that you live in a refugee camp now without your mother and father to give you love. I enjoy: reading, playing the guitar, watching movies and playing football. Your photo is very beautiful, if you could send me some more to prove it is really you and that my destiny awaits, that would be wonderful.

Yours in love,
Marcus

Then the reply I got was heartbreaking... Rolling Eyes
Quote:
My sweetheart,
How is your day?Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.steven mathew who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Choosen Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call by 12 GMT with This Telephone number : ( +221762972960),.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's deposite and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $5.7M (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Sir,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to
know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.Below here is what I need from
you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1) Full name ...........................................................
(2) Age..................................................................
(3) country of residence & city..........................................
(4) Occupation & position in the company.................................
(5) phone & Fax numbers..................................................
(6) House & Office addresses.............................................
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person..Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 12pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
kate

Didn't waste any time did she? Only the 3rd email and already asking for bank details. How rude...!
So, just now I sent back the reply of...
Quote:
Good day my sweetest,

It is good that you have this wonderful man Reverend Steven Mathew to care for you. I am sorry that I could not call you as I have been very busy with work, but if you wish to call me my phone number is 0012063380277.

Speak to you soon my love.

~Marcus

So I gave her my k7 number and hopefully that could cost her some. Any advice on how to continue the bait and get maximum laughs for us and maximum pain from the scammer would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks everybody!

Rule #1: Scammers lie.
Rule #2: If a scammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one of these going now and have her writing to three of my characters. Really keeping her/it busy.

Just sent mail this morning to her and her barrister that I will be sending a check for the seals and documents. That should cause some panic!! Loads of fun.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a similar one writing to both my male and female idents. "She" is more upfront about wanting money from my female ident, whereas with the male one she is focussing more on the 'love' aspect. Interesting to play Compare and Contrast.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater ML

It sure sounds like a scammer, But don't be in a hurry to use a phone, and unless the numbers fake, I hope you have got a seperate pre-paid cell phone, as your phone number will now be circulated round who knows how many different people.

When dealing with these people always detach yourself and your private life, from these people set up fake catcher accounts with non-traceable fake details, use untraceable e-mail accounts, and of cause fake names and identities.

Take a little time to read the stickies and do everything safely..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic