SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 5 Feb 2010- OH Holy JESUS in a Stone Urn- my lad is back and wants to come BACK to ACCRA- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy See last post Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

4 Feb 2010- Update- Ghana IP confirmed this am- plan being executed at 7:15 am this morning

Jan 31 2010 Update: I am leaving all of my previous updates here so rookies and others can learn from my mistakes, assumptions etc. However it does appear that my lad is on his way. I will post his IP in just a moment on the running posts!

My original intent on the safari was to have the money stolen and the heiress with the remaining 50% show up in Lome or Nigeria and to get my lad to move further on the Safari. But Mr. Scissorkick a most excellent baiter here came up with what some other vets think (and I concur) is a most excellent safari modality. I am going to try to have my lad STORM the Supreme Court in Accra convinced that he is late for his bequest hearing and that if he is not present the money will default to his arch enemy. Technically we are agreed that this is a burn (although I am going to try to get around this) but if successful my crazed lad will run into all sorts of trouble at the Supreme Court!!!!!

29 Jan- New update- My lad is going to ACCRA from Abidjan and I got his bank account. Now my lad is lazy and I already have egg on my face once when he promised to go on a safari- but this time I think it is real. Today I also got what I think is a lad bank account wierd name on the account but maybe that is me!

New Update 22 JAN 2010 This is a pattern for my lad- he balks at something REALLY difficult after agreeing to it (a 1500 klick safari) and then I counter with something not so difficult (in this case a 200 klick safari)- but will my lad actually do it- see most recent post to find out- ????
Skeeter

new Introduction Chapter 20 JAN- See last post at the bottom of the CF of a bait- My lying ass lad is trying to crap on me he says he was robbed on his way to Nigeria but his IP says he is in Abdijan at some crap hole of an internet cafe- see my last post!

[/b]Skeeter- new introduction added to first post 19 JAN 2009 (green)- Okay I readily admit my lad is a liar and a thief. But I do believe my lad has set out to make the first leg of his safari from Abidijan Coast of Ivory to Nigeria. I am laying the bait out in front of him- and he should arrive (unless the bus hurtles off a cliff or Togo rebels kill him first) in Nigeria on Thursday or Friday. From there- if he is not completely broke or dead- he will head another 750 klicks to so called "Arm pit of Africa" (I am not making this up!) Douala, Cameroon. Of course he is a liar- so we will see if his IP changes locations.... I have confirmed he was writing from Abidijan. Will he make the two day long bus ride (if he survives it) to Nigeria? Question

Skeeter: new introduction added to first post 16 JAN 2010 (bold dark red)

Okay- I accomplished my trophy of a my lad baking a cake holding a sign saying recipe 419 plus he has filled out 5-6 silly lengthy forms- it was more than I certainly hoped for on my first bait (will write about all my silly ass errors and how I was helped later). I added the safari to my plans just because I wanted to try it- so I could learn- but Holy Jesus on a yellow cross it looks like my lad has swallowed the entire bait and is making his way from Ivory Coast- across Togo and Benin to Nigeria (about 700 kliks) and from there, another 500 kliks, to one of the worst cities in West Africa (and that is saying something) Douala Cameroon affectionately known as the arm pit of Africa. It looks like he will be heading out on Sunday trying desperately to make a court hearing where he thinks he will collect $ 800,000 USD. The hell of it is the whole Safari is based on collecting an unexpected bequest and the paper work and crap I sent him is almost the same shit he sent me. Wink

I think my laddie will make to Nigeria- if he does not get killed in Togo- but it is harder than hell to get from Nigeria to Douala- I meant it is apparently harder than hell- but of course that is what I read on Google and Wikepedia! Twisted Evil . If this CF of a bait ends here it will have exceeded my craziest and wildest expectations. Head to the last post to see what the hell my nutty lad is up to!

Happy Trails- Skeeter Cool
End of new introd added 16 JAN 2010

Okay so I get the usual I am orphaned in the Ivory Coast living with a pastor e-mail thing.

So here is my first reply. Lets see where I can take this thing. Maybe no where but here is my goal (never start a project my Pa said with out a goal
1. Photo of Sandra on one leg touching her nose with both hands
2. Scanned passport of Sandra
3. Photo of her pastor protector standing on one leg touching his nose with both hands
4. Photo of Pastor protector holding a sign saying "I am Sandra's Papas"

Sandra Clarge- my lad as a millionaire orphan "I need your help to release money"
Reverend Edwards- my lad posing as the guy who adopted the millionaire orphan

Rai Ashiwarya- sexy target- (me of course an unsexy 40 year old male)
Raj Ashiwarya- Rai's father(me also of course) who is wealthy and owns a Cook Book and Cooking Video Company Specializing in African Foods (how convenient): African Foods
Joey Buttafooco- Operations Manager (me of course) of African Foods who reports to Ashiwarayar (me also of course)
Heinrich Himmler - Cultural Attache (me of course) for African Foods

Mr Bodjono- Me posing as a made up ToGO scammer also trying to scam Rai me- just to see if I can get a peek behind the curtain of my lad

African Foods- My fake company but a pretty nifty website (well nifty if you can accept the fact that I threw this together in one hour!!!!: http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

Bonus Round if I can get them to take a photo cooking four African Specialities with a recipe with each...stay with me to see how I intend to pull this off..hints are in my e-mail

To sweeten the thing and get his juice flowing I make out like I lost $ US 10,000 last year to Nigerians- so I am going to need PROOFS that they are not crooks. Sheesh what a dope I will pretend to be...

Also note that I take the name of a famous Bolly wood actress so I can "entice" Sandra and Pastor John and get their libido's going in the meantime

Dear sir,

Greetings to you.

My name is Sandra Clarge,and I am writing you from Cote D'ivoire.

The war claim the life of my parents that is why I am writing you for assistance.

My late father was from Bouake in the north. This place is now in the rebels hands. He was killed for supporting the government side.

I am 22 years old girl and my school has been terminated by the crisis.

I want to reveal to you that my late father made a deposit in a security company here of $10,500,000( Ten million five hundren dollars)
This money was for an investment in overseas when he died.

I have all the proof with me. I am now leaving withg a pastor, a man of God whom I am staying with. He and the family are good to me.

He will handle everything when you reply and are ready to help me retrieve the money and invest on my behalf. You will need to arrange a school for me and keep the money safe.

Please write me back and send me your telephone number so that he will call you and discuss with you.
May God bless you for caring for an orphan.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Sandra

My reply:

I will help you. my name is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. You can call me Rai . I am from India but live in US Why do you live in a country nameed after Divorce? This is a bad omen. But I help you anyway.

But first you must answer questions because last year a girl from Nigeria told me she had 100 Million US dollars in Trust and I paid her $ 10,000 in fees and then she quit writing me so I am now very suspicious of people who live in countries with strange names. I have been unable to get my money back despite all check references this evil dog loving Muslim girl sent me.

So answer these questions so I can tell your honesty and virtue

1. ARe you pure? Do you have the premarital sex with men or animals?
2. ARe your Christian or Hindu or aDevil Worshipping Muslim? Muslims are lying crooks so this is why I lost my money last year this Nigerian Girl is a Muslim and she lied. She was also probably having sex with Animals which is why I ask question # 1.
3. Can you balance yourself on one foot while touching your nose? This is imporant because mentally insane people cannot perform this task. Please send me photos of yourself doing this.
4. Please send me copy of scanned passport so I can ensure that you are not somie evil Muslim man posing
5. What is your favorite color (this will tell me whether you are a Muslim since Muslim's like the color green).
6. Favorite food? It had better not be beef but fried pork since if you do not like pork you are Muslim.
7. What does Pastor's look like? Perhaps you can kill his wife and marrry the pastor. If you do this then you are set.
Of course if he is big fat and a person who farts alot then this is no good.
8. Where is this country you live in the Cost of Divorce? This seems like a very strange country.

Sincerely RAI

That Afternoon this arrives- and a reference no less from her "reverend John" Whom she lives with:

Dearest Rai,

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail and for your willingness to know and also assist me in retrieving my inheritance from the security company here in abidjan to your country for onward investment in any of the countries you dim feet, and I am also happy to have contacted a sincere and God fearing person like you, I'm presenting staying with my pastor (Rev. John Edward) and he is like a father to me and I will want and Love you to contact him and discuss with him, below is his contact address: Rev. John Edward, Email [email protected]

All I have told you about my life is nothing but the truth and I will also want you to know that I am not using any Man of God to play and that is why I would have been more happier for you to contact Rev. John Edward to confirm from him and I will even want you to visit me here in Abidjan so that you will see things for yourself.

I contacted you in mutual trust and sincere benefit,and I need your help to secure this my consignment and help me start a new life in your country,I was in school before the death of my late parents but since after their death, I could not be able to go to school because I can not be able to pay for my school fees again since I have nobody that will help me and moreover I will also want to leave the country because of the political problems that is here in the country where a number of people has been killed both by the Rebels and the Government, so please I am pleading with you to try as much as you can to assist me so that you can retrieve this my consignment from the Security Company so that I will come over to be with you over there in your country for onward investment over there in your country.

I will want you to know that this transaction is 100% free risk for I have with me here the necessary legal Cerfiticate which the security company issued to my later Parents when they made the deposit in the security company which I will also send to you to due time,and I accpect to give you 20% of the total sum that is in the consignment and I will also want you to bear in mind that I have mapped out 5% of the total sum for re-embursement for any money you spent in this transaction will be refunded back to you as soon as we have the consignment retrieved from the Security Company.

In detail, I want you to stand as my late father's foriegn business partner whom the deposit of the consignment was made on his behalf, this is because my late father deposited the consignment and registered it as FAMILY VALUABLES OF AFRICAN ARTWORKS belonging to his foriegn business partner, I understant that he did that for security and safety of the consignment.

In this case,You will have to contact the security company immediately, introduce yourself to them as I have instructed you ( MY LATE FATHER'S FORIEGN BUSINESS PARTNER) whom the deposit of the trunk box was deposited on his behalf, after you have had contact with them, you will ask for their operational modalities on how to get the trunk box released and delivered to you.

Also the contact of the security company are as follows:

CLEARANT SECURITIES & FINANCE CORPORATION
CLEARANT HOUSE 11 PLATEAUX RUE 18 ABIDJAN C-I
TELE/FAX: +22521565913 +225215659133
EMAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON:
DR. SOLOMON MOODY (J.P )
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS
COURIER / DIPLOMATIC DEPARTMENT
DIRECT LINE: +22544372555
DIRECT EMAIL: [email protected]

I will like you to contact the security company immediately and make our request known to them, also never you disclose to the company the real content of the consignment as it was not made known to them by my late father at the time of deposit

Also try to mentain absolute secrecy and confidentiality as it matters most in this transaction.

I wish to know what you think will be more benefiting and profiting for us to invest this money in your country? You have to make adeqaute arrangement for the investment so that we can start investing as soon as the consignment (MONEY) gets to you ok.

I will wait urgently to hear from you as you contact the security company with the address listed above.

I lost my international passport during the war here but I have attached a copy my photo for you and I will also want you to let me have yours too.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours Sincere Daughter,
Sandra.

Plus she sends me a photo- Question How do I attach photos from my harddrive because I plan on having some doosies before this is over

Here is my e-mail to Reverend John, who of course is Sandra- or is Sandra Reverend John- oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice....

Dear Reverend and Holy Man John
My name is Rai, I am an Indian national living in Boston and have been contacted by a Ms. Sandra Charge who lives in a country called Divorce of Ivory. I hate to bother you and normally am not a suspicious person but Last year evil dog fucking Nigerian woman stole a bunch of money from me and robbed my bank account saying she would transfer policy money to here. I no longer trust doing business by e-mail but in person.

There fore I need your help to ascertain if Sandra Charge is a criminal Nigerian Muslim Whore or is an honest Christian Woman and is real.

Could you please answer the following questions I list below regarding Ms Charge

. Also I am very concerned about fakeries so please send me a photo of yourself holding a sign saying "I am AM Sandra Charge's Papa with todays date on it" THis will ensure that you are real send me a copy of your passport scanned. I want to help her out and I also need the money but after losing $ 10,000 to these crooked Nigerians I am suspicious. I am thinking that if we do this deal I might just fly to the country of DIvorce and do this in person because I wire three time money to Western Union where crooked Nigerians robbed me.

Do you think Ms Charge woudl do business if I come to country then I will know you and she are real.

So please send me photo of yourself holding sign saying "I am am Sandra Charge's PApa and also please answer the questions below. If you cannot do this then I will assume that Ms Charge is from Nigeria and is a crooked person.

Here are the questions also you must answer plus I need scanned copy of Ms Charge passport and photo showing her touching her nose standing on one foot that will show she is not a drug addict like these Nigerian Crooks who stole $ 10,000 from me last year

1. Is she you pure? Does she have the premarital sex with men or animals?
2. Is she Christian or Hindu or aDevil Worshipping Muslim? Muslims are lying crooks so this is why I lost my money last year this Nigerian Girl is a Muslim and she lied. She was also probably having sex with Animals which is why I ask question # 1.
3. Can she balance yourself on one foot while touching your nose? This is imporant because mentally insane people cannot perform this task. I mut havae a photo of her doing this.
4. Please send me copy of her scanned passport so I can ensure that she is not somie evil Muslim man posing
5. What is her favorite color (this will tell me whether you are a Muslim since Muslim's like the color green).
6. Favorite food? It had better not be beef but fried pork since if she does not like pork you are Muslim.
7. 8. Where is this country you live in the Cost of Divorce? This seems like a very strange country.

UNless I get photo of your holding sign, scanned passport of her and you and photo of her touching nose then I will be unable to help. I already have another business man from Togo who is offering help me obtain money from mineral rights and is sending me answers to questions plus I have photo from him- but he is apparently not Christian so I would rather help Ms Charge.
However if you cannot comply by sendng photos then you can tell Ms Charge I wish her God's blessings

Sincerely RAI

Then another e-mail to Sandra from me:

Dear Sandra
I do want to help and need the money but after being robbed by those dog fucking Nigerian Muslims I am very suspicious. I need to ensure that you are real. I think I will come in person because I loose lots of money transferring $10,000 to those drug addicted Nigerian Woman via Western Union who never send me bearer Bonds and Cash to my account.

Therefore I need scanned passport from you showing you are real.

Also I need a photo of you touching your nose while standing on one foot because a drunkard or drug addict cannot do this.

Also please answer these questions in detail that I asked you- if you cannot do this then I assume that you are a crook and we should no longer speak. I have a business partner who is sending me passport and photos in Togo who is going to get me money from oil drilling network and all I have to do is send him $ 1000 dollars. He is answering my questions this weekend- I want to help you because you say you are Christian but without these proofs I cannot go forward

Here are questions

1. ARe you virtous have you had sex with men or dogs (I need to know this because the Nigerians were not virtuous
2. Do you have criminal mind?
3. DO you eat pork?
4. What is your favorite color? (this is important because if you answer green then I know you are muslim and probably criminal Nigerian

Also I let you know that I send letter to your Pastor Man asking for photo of him holding sign with your name. THis sign and photo of him is very important because then I know he is a real person who is not being made up by you. I also aske him for scanned copy of his passport.

I was never suspicous before but these damned Nigerians stole my money and now I neeed to be sure that I am not dealing with criminals. ALso I think I come in person if we do deal because the Nigerians took my money I wire.
Rai

Oh my her replay comes within 1 hour-

Dearest Rai,

I thank you so much for your message to me and willingness to asssit me for the retrieval of this my consignment from the security company where my late parents deposited the consignment to where you are now over there in usa.

I told you in my last message that i lost my passport during the war here if not i would have sent a copy of my passport to you so that you can be sure of me.

The best thing i think you will do is for you to come down here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire so that at your arrival here in Abidjan we will both visit the security company for the retrieval of this my consignment from the security company which i believe will only take us about three or four day to have the consignment retrieved which after i will go back with you back to usa for onward investment which will also be under your care.

Another important thing i will want you to know is that i am not a crook or anything like that as i want you to know that everthing is real as i have with me here the certificate which the security company issued to my late parents when they made the deposit of this my consignment in the security company which i will also forward to you in due time for your confirmations.

What i will want you to do is for you to visit me here in Abidjan so that we will see each other in person i think that will be the best thing that we will have to do.

What kind of questions are you asking me if i have sex with men or dogs i don't like such questions as having sex is not in my mind now not untill i am married as i keep my body holy only for the man that will marry me. So i don't have sex with anybody as for now.

I don't have criminal mind. NO i don't eat pork. My favorite color is Rose.

I am happy that you sent a message to my Pastor but you shouldn't have ask him to send you a photo of his holding sign with my name as he is a respected Man of God here i know that you are asking all this things because of what you told me that haapened to you but i will want you to put them back so that we can proced with this project.

Even if you can not be able to come down here in Abidjan, you can also find out from the security company if they can be able to send the consignment directly to you over there in usa so that as soon as you recieve the consignment over there in usa i can then come over to join you there since you are having fears.

I wish if it can be possible for the security company to transfer this my consignment directly to your house over there so that you will know that i am not jokeing with my life.

I am swareing to you with my dear life that you will not loose any of your money with me as i am very very sure of all that i have told you concerning my consignment so all i will want you to do is for you to contact the security company as my life here is in danger and more over the eleections here is at hand and alot of poeple lost their life which i am praying to God not to happen to me so please i plead with you to try and do whatever you can to assist me for the retrieval of this my consignment and i promise you that any money that you spend i will refund same back to you as soon as you have this my consignment retrieved.

Please contact the security company if you have not contacted the security company and while contacting the security company please do find out from the them if they can have this my consignment delivered directly to you over there in usa which will be more better for us.

I wait to hear from you today.
Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours Sincere Daughter,
Sandra.

Hmm I guess I insulted Sandra by asking her if she had sex with dogs? Funny she never answered my question about it- this makes me think she is covering something up!!!!
And Whoa within five minutes of Sandra's e-mail- incredibly come's an e-mail from Pastor John who SURE knows a lot about Sandra's dealings

From Rev.John Edward.

Bro.Rai,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family Amen.

I give God all the glory as you have made up your mind to assist Sister Sandra for the retrieval of her consignment which her late parents deposited for here in a security company here in Abidjan Cote d' ivoire as it was God that brought you to resue her from her sufferings.

I am so sorry to hear that a Nigerian woman robbed you of your hard earn money while you were trying to help her which is making you not to have trust doing business by e-mail but in person but the only thing I will tell you is that as long as God lives that kind of thing will never happen to you as I am sure that this consignment of sister Sandra is real and even this morning I had to visit the Security Company in person so as to be sure about the consignment and as God could have it I spoke with the Director of the Security Company Dr.Solomon Moody who confirmed to me that the said consignment has been in their company here and Dr.Solomon moody told me that if you can be able to come down here in Abidjan Cote d' ivoire for the retrieval or if you can not come down here he said that their Company have a U.N Diplomatic officer who will deliver the consignment directly to your step door over there in USA which I feel will be more better for us since because of the problem you had with that women whom you wanted to help but you lost your money while giving her help.

Well I have to let you know that Sister Sandra is not a criminal and more over she is not a Nigerian she is from this country Cote d' ivoire and she is also a good Christian she has been with me since after the death of her parents so I assure you that everything will be ok and you do not need to have fears of loosing your money.

Concerning your fears in this matter let that be far from you as I will not in any way be a part to anything fake as a Servant of God so be free to assist her.

Now to make everthing easy for you the best way we can handle this transactions is letting the Security Company to have the consignment delivered to your home over their in USA so that the U.N Diplomat will make the delivery of the consignment to your home by that way you are not going to send any money to her or anything like that.

After you have recieved the consignment from the company's Diplomat you will then open the consignment and send money to her here so that she will get her documents to join you over there in USA.

She lost her passport during the war here even myself if not I would have send same to you but since the Security Company can be able to have the consignment delivered to you I feel it will be more better that way and you can be sure of what you are doing and you will not also loose any money of yours.

So all you need to do is to let me have your full house address and telephone number so that I will submit same to the security Company for them to procde with the delivery of the consignment since Dr.solomon Moody confirmed to me that their U.N Diplomat will be in US within the week for delivery of consignment to their owners.

Get back to me with your full address and telephone number and I will also want you to contact the Security company's Director Dr. Solomon Moody for their confirmations and to get more informations from him.

Waiting to recieve your reply soonest.
Remain Blessed.
Rev.John Edward.

First A reply back to Sandra from me (Rai)- no photo of you touching your nose balanced on one foot- no tickee. No scanned passport no Tickee: also I am setting up an intervention by my father who publishes recipe books on African and Indian Cuisine- lets see if I can pull this off.
Oh neato a Business Man from Togo has contacted me (made up by me) and he is willing to send me all these photos!!!!!!
Also I include Sexy photo of myself (how do I down loard photos) and faked passport of myself from India:

Sandra

Thanks for your message. I did google Ivory Coast I did not understand the french name- it looks like an interesting place. I would like to visit you and help us do this deal

But please be aware that I lost over $ 10,000 last year to these very wicked Nigerian woman. My father gives me $ 40,000 a year for my schooling so he was NOT happy when I lose this money. He has to give me another $ 10,000. He owns a large company that markets international recipe books and meals to the Americans here in US where we live and I go to school

Unless you answer my questions I will not be able to continue to work with you. I have a new partner in ToGo who is going to help me recover all of this money I lost to these Nigerians. In fact he has gtd that I will get over $ 100,000. My TOGO partner is assistant to the President of TOGO and is very important person and is sending me photos to prove that he is not drug person (photo touching his nose standing on one leg) and his scanned passport I already have. He only asks that I not tell my father

I am sorry you lose your passport- but unless you get replacement and scan this to me I will have to stop our correspondence. Unless you send me photo of you balanced on one leg touching nose that show me you are not drug addict I must no longer correspond with you. Unless you answer these question in order I can no longer corrspond me with you.

1. ARe you pure? Do you have the premarital sex with men or animals?
2. ARe your Christian or Hindu or aDevil Worshipping Muslim? Muslims are lying crooks so this is why I lost my money last year this Nigerian Girl is a Muslim and she lied. She was also probably having sex with Animals which is why I ask question # 1.
3. Can you balance yourself on one foot while touching your nose? This is imporant because mentally insane people cannot perform this task. Please send me photos of yourself doing this.
4. Please send me copy of scanned passport so I can ensure that you are not somie evil Muslim man posing
5. What is your favorite color (this will tell me whether you are a Muslim since Muslim's like the color green).
6. Favorite food? It had better not be beef but fried pork since if you do not like pork you are Muslim.
7. What does Pastor's look like? Perhaps you can kill his wife and marrry the pastor. If you do this then you are set.
Of course if he is big fat and a person who farts alot then this is no good.
8. Where is this country you live in the Cost of Divorce? This seems like a very strange country.

If I do not get photo of you on one leg touching your nose, scan of passport and answer to these questions I will not be able to help you and visit coast Ivory. I plan on booking tickets to TOGO where I will meet with a very nice man, who is not Christian but is helping me. ALL I have to do is to bring him $ 9,000 in cash, four sony Vaio computers for bribes and a Pearl Rolex watch of gold for bribes.
UNless I hear from you by Thursday I will be booking my tickets to TOGO. I no longer conduct money business over internet but insist on visiting these site personally.

Just so you know I am real here is my passport si you will see my good intentions.

If you cannot comply wiht my request I wish you all the best and Good Luck to you

Rai

And now for an e-mail to Reverend John who must allay my suspicions that he is a NIGERIAN faker by holding up a sign saying "I am Sandra's pAPA" and by proving he is not on drugs by standing one one leg and touching his nose with both hands. He better act fast because this Friday I am going to Fly to Lome Togo with $ 9000 , four lap tops and A rolex watch AND i will get $ 100k plus a nice vacation. I include Very sexy photo of myself with my aging and very wealthy father:

Dear Reverend John
I am a girl not a boy. I have attached a photo of myself with my father. My phone is : 206-984-3845

Thank you for taking time to write to me regarding your friend Sandra Charge. However I must proceed cautiously because I lost $ 10,000 money that my father had to replace because of these wicked Nigerians. My father runs a company that markets recipes and foods from Asia and Africa to the US citizens and is very wealthy man. If he finds out that I am venturing into another business partnership he will be very mad and might make me quit college and marry some hairy Indian fellow who my father likes named Raj.

That is why I want to visit Africa because my Father is making money marketing recipe books with photos of African foods which are very popular in US where we live.

Now I have a new business partner in Togo who writes me that he has $ 1,000,000 in oil money in reserve account. This man Mr Bodjono has sent me his passport scan photo and also a photo to prove to me he is not a drug dealer and drug user (this photo shows Mr Bodjono standing on one leg touching his nose). This man from TOGO, Mr Bodjono works for a VERY High government official Noupokou Dammipi who acts as a reference for my contact. This reference Mr Dammippo takes photo of himsefl holding a sign saying "Bodjono is my brother". Once I get this photo from Mr Dammipi who is Miinister of Mines and Energy for Togo then I will be booking flights to Lome which Mr. Bodjono says is not only important fiannce center but is tropical beach paradise of Africa. Mr Bodjono says he will take me to nice beach reort there plus I earn $ 100,000. All I have to do is bring $ 9,000 in cash for transfer fees, four sony vaio lap top computers and one Rolex watch. I plan on purchasing these on Thursday once I get phot of Mr Damippi holding sign. Then I will purchase tickets.

I think this sound very good do you? All I have to do is to bring $ 9000, four laptop computers and a Rolex and I get $ 100,000 plus a free week at nice luxury resort on beach in beautiful Lome Togo

However Ms. Charge sound like much nicer person than this person from TOGO &
I want to work with Ms Charge.

But you seem hesistant to provide assurances that you are not a Nigerian faker person who references only to cheat me. I am sorry to be blunt to a pastor but after being cheated last year I learn very bad lesson that people are not always what they seem. That is why I need you as reference for Ms Charge to answer my questions about her and to

1. Send me a scanned copy of your passport and
2. A photo of yourself holding a sign that says "I am Sandra's Papa with today's date on it" This will prove to me you are real and not a criminal yourself.

Unless I get photo from Ms Charge and scan of passport (she must get replacement ) and photo of you holding sign saying "I am Sandra's Papa" plus scan of your passport then I will be forced to work with this man who is not Christian in TOGO.

If you cannot send me scan of your passport plus photo of you holding sign saying that "I am Sanda's Papa" with today's date I must not work with you since I cannot be sure of who you are

Rai

So the set up is
I am a beautiful and sexy Indian College Girl who is willing to fly to africa
I lost $ 10k last year
I am ready to do crazy things like purchase laptops and rolexes

All I need is proof that these guys are real, that they are not drug lords

But I have a suspicision that if this continues my PAPA is going to get involved and the fun will begin.

Well- crossing my fingers for a couple of nice trophies....

Question- how do I upload photos to this site???? Evil or Very Mad [/b]

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 19 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm less than sanguine about your asking for trophies so early; that's taking a big risk.

Also - you sent them a faked passport from India? That's not good. It gives them something they can use against victims.

Finally, just a suggestion; don't mask entire slabs of text. It's better to either mask just the names, or leet them, ie 54ndr4 for Sandra.

Two ways to load photos:

[1] Place them on a picture hosting site like photobucket, and then paste the picture's URL and use the "Img" function.
[2] Get a Premium membership; with this comes a large amount of space you can store images on, and post here as above..

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Yastreb- been lurking and trying to learn. The passport was one of an Indian Movie Star Rai that has been posted all over the internet- but thanks for the feedback.

Here is the photo that Sandra sent me- pretty sure this is not LEGIT- but we will see:
http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/TIKTOK1984/?action=view¤t=SandraPhoto.jpg

Here is the photo I sent to Sandra and "her" Pastor of me and my very rich "daddy" (I am on the left and good lokking wait until I Send my lads one of me in a bikini!!!! LOL Disclosure these are publicly available photos of the beautiful Indian Bollywood Movie Star Rai proclaimed as the most beautiful woman in all of India!!!)

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/TIKTOK1984/?action=view¤t=RaiwithDaddyPHOTO.jpg

Okay despite my rookie mistakes (and thanks for any help from you vets) Sandra is back on the hook pleading a delay because of power outage.

My previous threats to go to TOGO with my made up contact have taken roots- my Lad is now concerned about MY safety if I go to TOGO- something bad could happen to me in TOgo. Of course the Ivory Coast is as safe as Iowa.

Here is Sandra's reply- but she has not agreed to send me a scanned photo of her passport nor a photo of her balanced on one foot touching her nose. Not sure yet how I am going to proceed but thinking that I will hit her with a "I am going to Togo and have purchased Sony Vaio Lap Tops & Rolex and have my $ 9k in cash ready" and also an e-mail to Pastor John with the same- Anyone have any suggestions????:

Sandra's Reply in red (My wise cracks in black)

Dearest Rai,

I am sorry for late reply to your message as we have power failure for the past 7hours now that was why. Yes my country Ivory Coast is an interesting country that you will so much like and i will be more than happy to recieve you here if you really promise me that you will come down here in my country so that at your arrieval here in my country we will both visit the security company where this my consignment was deposited for the retrieval which after i will go back with you back to America. My thoughts- hmmm I wonder if being kidnapped and raped would be somthing I would "so much like" if I "come down here to her country?"

Yes i am awaring that you lost 10,000usd but i promise you that anything like that will never happen to you here in my country and that is the more reason why i wanted you to here in person for us to conclude everything about the retrieval of my consignment from the security company so that you will see that everything that i told you concerning my life is truth.

Well I am glad Sandra is Awaring that Nigerians stole from me last year or at least believes that. All of the sudden she wants me, make that my LADD wants me, to come to Ivory Coast in person... I wonder if the hot photos of a 30 year old Indian girl had anything to do with this change of heart. I bet retrieval of consignment goods are not the only thing on his mind...

You are really very lucky that your Father is still alife and assist you in paying your school fees since i lost my parents i had to stop schooling because i had nobody to pay my school fees Rev.John Edward could not do it for me because he has not the money to pay my fees, he is just assisting me by keeping me and feeding but i am praying and i believe that it was God that brought you around me to help me out from this my sufferings and as soon as we have retrieved my consignment from the security company and we get back to America i will have to go back to school which you will have to also assist me on that.

Yaaawwwnnn....poor poor pitiful Sandra.... all destitute

Your father is doing a very good business ofwhich we can even invest my money in the same business anyway we will have to discuss on that after we have concluded everything about the retrieval of my consignment from the security company.

Okay- if I can get photos out of her I am going to have my "Daddy" discover this scam and get pissed off- recover himself and offer to pay them if they will take photos of them selve cooking an African speciality for his cook book publishinig business. It is a long shot but I picture Sandra and who ever wearing chefs hat with a sign and a whole pig or Elk with an apple in its mouth...well I can dream can't I??

You don't need to go to TOGO for anything, you will have to wait after we have retrieved this my consignment from the security company here both myself and Rev.John will go to TOGO with you as you know that you can not be able to speak french as i will not want anything bad again to happen to you.

It is so touching to see Sandra concerned about my safety.

Since you promise me that you will be coming here in person taking about Rev.John or myself sending you photo touching our nose standing on one leg has no meaning and i feel it is un insulting us and he is not happy about that i have send you my photo and had it been that i did not loose my passport i would have send it to you before now.

hmmm I have insulted them- well lets see what happens- I am betting that they WILL Send me photos of them or someone at least standing on one leg touching their noses!!!....plus my Lad holding a sign that says "I am Sandra's PAPA"

If you can be able to send some small money to me by tomorrow so that i will obtain a new passport so that i will have it send to you for your confirmation i will be more than happy so that you will have it as a good prove, i think it will be good that way so let me know so that i will send to you our address here in Ivory Coast so that you will send the money to me by tomorrow.

Slick- she wants ME to send HER money for a passport...LOL!

I awaits to hear from you urgent so that i will send over address to you.

Yours Sincere Sister,
Sandra

OKay I am going to think on my reply- any suggestions???? from Vets???
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's intention was (and is) to scam your character for a large amount of money, in return for the promise of a share in the millions of dollars.

This, however, will take a fair bit of internet café time - and money. That's worth it to the Lad if he believes that your character is very likely to pay the various fees when the time comes.

But this Lad is not sure if he can believe that. And so he is testing you. He is testing whether or not you are a real victim, by asking you to send a small amount of money. His intention is to continue corresponding with you if you send that small amount of money; but to drop you if you do not.

So, really, the only way forward from here is to pretend that you DO want to send a small amount of money for the passport.

You can then spend several days discussing how much, and how to send it .... and what's a Western Union? and see if you can stretch this out into several weeks of failure to actually do anything.

But that might be difficult: because you are starting from the point of the Lad not trusting you .... and, really, by the time you get to any 'send money' stage, you do want the Lad to be trusting and believing in you very much.

This time round, you rushed it all a bit, and didn't give enough time to portray yourself first of all as a gullible and trusting victim, before turning a little more awkward. Next time, you can practice going a bit slower, and seeing if you can get a Lad to really believe in you.

With the extremely rare exception, you'll need to be corresponding for quite a long time, and have a 'good relationship' going, before you can expect any Special Requests to be agreed to. And then you'll still need them to sound like 'reasonable requests'. Remember: oftentimes Lads are writing to you in their second language, so the way they write can seem a bit simplified or even stupid - but most of them are not stupid at all; many are university educated, and, even with their cultural differences, they can usually spot what is reasonable or not. It is especially skillful to be able to persuade them that an unreasonable request is, in fact, perfectly reasonable - and it may take months of creating a whole storyline and a developed character on your part.

You have lots of ideas - good luck with the fine-tuning of them!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But we have a saying in US football (perhaps it will translate for my Brit and Aussie readers) "when its third and really long you must throw the long ball"...translation- "when you have screwed up an gotten really behind in a game you have to take big risks. So I am going to try to go for the jugular-

I send a photo of myself (not my real self but a photo of a Bollywood Actress) dressed skimpily:

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/TIKTOK1984/?action=view¤t=Raiinniceclothes.jpg#comments

My letter in Blue- my thoughts in black

My lad's writing's will now be in red

Dear Sandra

I finally feel that we are getting to know one another- but I am very worried about which business venture I should pursue. but since the Togo venture is movinig faster I probably go to Togo.

Trying to correct my rookie mistake of not building trust above and below paragraphs

You seem nice- and you are writing nice comments that I do like to hear about very nice Father. He has is a dear person but very strict though and does not like me to go out to parties with boys or dress nicely. I am 22 years old and think I should be able to dress the way I want to and go where I want to which is one reason I am determined to go to Africa in person and show him That I am a grown woman and not some child!

Now lets see if I can get my Lad's libido moving and also build an image of myself of a very immature 20 something Daddy's girl:

Daddy does not like me to wear fancy clothes. Last night I want to go out to a party and he made me change. I had my friend take a photo of me- do you think this outfit is to sexy?- My father says that if I wear such an outfit that I gives men the wrong idea. Please tell me if you think my father is wrong about my outfit? Does Reverend John make you dress strictly?

And now for what we Americans call the "long ball" or "Hail Mary"- a desperate attempt in one throw to make up for my earlier rookie mistakes- all or nothing perhaps... it seems my made up TOGO partners are ready for me:

With regards to Togo and my trip to this country for business- I am very excited about it:

I must tell you all is in order now for my visit to Togo. The man who contacted me at the same time you do fromTogo has sent me the scanned passport of hisself as well as photo of him touching his nose while balanced on one leg. This is considered proof in the US that a person is not a drug using fiend. When the policemen stop a driver in US they immediately make the person stand on one leg and touch toes to see if he is drunk or drug fiend. My friend in Togo,His boss the Minister, send me photo of hisself holding sign saying that "Mr Bogjono is my buddy and friend"

OKay lets build a little more trust around by sharing more secrets and emphasize that they (my made up partners) are making this easy:

I tell you a secret (please do no tell anyone!) that my business partner is most important person in Togo Government his name is Mr Bodjono and he is assistant to Mr Dammippi who is minister of mines. They also send me scan copy of gold bearing certificate from Government of Togo for $ 100,000 which I get all of this and no problems bringinig it back to US since this is legal since it is not cash , They make it very simple for me.

The next Paragraph sets the bait perhaps- look at all the loot you can have

So on this Friday I go to Rothschild’s ,the Jewish Jewelry store here and purchase a Rolex Oyster Watch to give as a gift to a senator and then to the Walmart King of Stores to purchase four Sony Vaio Laptops to give to customs man to ensure he let us in safe in the customs and mining buidling in Togo. They also send me photo of custom buidling and the outside with both of them standing there so I know this is true place where we go. They decide I am not to bring cash but to get something called a bearer bond for $ 9,000 made out to bearer. I am not sure what this is but they assure me that the bank will help me here in US and will be no problem in customs.

They offer to meet me at airport since it is apparently to easy for foreignors to get cheated by Cab Drivers so they make this very easy and safe. They will drive me directly to customs house froom airport

I hope the following will show my Ladd how silly and gullible I am:

My business partners are going to take me to nice resort in Lome after we complete the deal . to celebrate They say they do this for free for me and it will include all meals and nice cruise on boat with them and their wives it cost nothing. They have made reservation and tell me to be sure to bring my bathing suit. It looks like very nice resort on the beach here is website of the resort:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5268-ibis-lome-centre/index.shtml

So I will use up the $ 15,000 in cash I have in the bank- and I will not get any money from my Daddy until January so I will not be able to send you money for passport.

I wish I could help but last year I make a promise that I will require solid proofs from anyone no matter how nice they sound. So I require a photo from a reference person holding sign with partners name on it plus photos of person showing that they are not drug fiends like these very bad Nigerians. PLus they send me each scanned passport so I am now sure that this is very legitimate and risky free deal as they tell me

I do like the sound of Ivory Coast. It sounds like the Gold Coast of California where they have nice beaches. Do they have nice beach resorts in Ivory Coast . Perhaps I visit you after my trip to Togo because then I will have $ 100,000. Or you could come to the nice resort in Lome Togo with me.

You sound like a very nice person that my Daddy would like but without these proofs of veracity including photos I cannot come.

God Bless- oh please look at the photo of me from last night- do you think my outfit is too skimpy- (please do not show it to your pastor he may think it to skimpy like my father).

God Bless you and Pastor John

It has been nice writinig to you. I will drop you an e-mail from Togo- after getting my gifts and bearer bond I will book tickets for flight probably in about 10 days.

Regards
Rai

Not closed the door completeey- also there was a call to my K-7 number but I could not make out the message- this might be a good sign

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm I must think this through. My Lad in the guise of Pastor John the adoptive Father of Sandra, saving her from the ghetto replies- telling me of a very very bad dream. I might even have my Togo Business partners contact him and tell him to stay away from their Muga (that would be me).

Here is Pastor John's e-mail to me- his writing in red- my thoughts in black

Beloved Sister Rai,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family Amen.

I had a dream concerning you last night where God showed me where you were crying and crying and you were calling me to come to your secure as I saw some man around you who were hitting you for you to die but as you call me I came closer to see what you are passing through the man were so hard on me but I still had to come to flight those men and when I called the Name of Jesus Christ as I was praying the man left you and you were still crying more than before.

When I woke up this morning I was parying for you so that God will really let me know the meaning of that dreams as I was asking God gave me a lmessage for you.

If you can be able to hear and obey the Voice of God for you I will so much be happy but if you did not obey you will so much regret it that you will even want to die. I will want you to please forget about going to Togo as you have it in mine because if you do BELIEVE me you will go there happy but you will come back crying and crying as I feel that something very very bad will surely happen to you as I saw it in my dream, and if you don't OBEY me you will loose all the money that you will go to Togo with if you think I am joking go but if you can OBEY me it will not happen to you.

Well he is correct of course. If my business partners were NOT a figment of my vivid imagination and if I actually was a beautiful 23 old girl who was stupoid enough to go to Togo to meet a 419er not only would I lose my money but I would probaby want to die...but I do think I am building some sympathy here for my character- or perhaps it is just if I go there then my Lad thinks he loses his chance to take my $$$. Probably the latter

Once again I pray you not to go to Togo because when I sa you you were telling me that you did not obey me that was why so please I bey you in the Name of God not to go to Togo but if you still want to go there I bet you, you will surely have a very big problem that you will not know what to do or where to go to please BELIEVE me as anytime anything bad wants to happen to any one I know that is the way God shows it to me so that I will tell the person.

What I will want you to do is for you to go into praying and fasting and seek the face of God and obey the Voice of God so that this bad thing that is about to happen to you will not happen but if you do not obey ME, you will surely write me back and tell me what happen to you at your arrieval in Togo.

If you will OBEY Me tell all the people that you wanted to go and see in Togo that you are not coming again PLEASE forget about it and concerning the money you told me that you lost if you hear my voice as soon as we have the consignment of Sister Sandra retrieved I will give you back the money which you lost just BELIEVE me for your own good.

Boy- he is invoking God a lot here- and I cant understand the command to obey- I do have to think about that a little bit and how I might be able to twist it around to my benefit....

Please get back to me as soon as possible as I will call you today with your direct phone number which you gave to me.

There was a call on my K-7 number but honest to God it really was a bunch of clicks and buzzes. Okay so much for my safety and soul my Lad gets down to business at hand again:

I called the Director of the security company and he confirmed to me that their Diplomatic officer is coming into USA by tonight so I have ask the Director Dr.Solomon Moody to assist us so that their Diplomat will come to USA with the consignment of Sister Sandra so that you will meet with the Diplomat at his arrival in USA by tomorrow to recieve the consignment and when you recieve the consignment from the Diplomat over there in USA, you will open the consignment and take money from the consignment and send to Sister Sandra here so that she will obatin all her papers to join you over there in USA.

The Director of the security company ask me to see him this morning to conclude everything with him concerning the lifting of the consignment to you over there in USA.

And the payoff- only $ 4500 compared to the $ 9000 from my made up Togo partners...

I will want you to urgently send to me your Full house address as the Diplomat will arrive in your house with the consignment and Dr.Solomon told me that the only money that we will pay is for the FLIGHT and Handling fees to their company's representative who will be coming to USA with the Diplomat which he confirmed to me that the money we will pay is $4,500dollars.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that I will also let you have the security code which you will use to open the consignment as soon as you recieve the consignment from the Diplomat.

Waiting to recieve your reply urgently.
Remain Blessed.
Rev.John Edward.

I sense another e-mail coming from my Dear Sister Sandra- is my sixth sense correct????

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a co-inky-dink low and behold there follows hard on the heels of Pastor John's e-mail an E-mail from Sister Sandra

(her e-mail in red my thoughts in black)

Dear Rai,

Rev.John Edward told me about a dream he had on you as he was talking to me about the dream he was not happy and he told me that you are going to have a very big problems if you go to TOGO, due he did not finish talking to me before he left to the security company as he recieved a call from the Director of the security company.

OKay it is settled Pastor John, Sandra, God and me all agree that if I was a 23 year old beautiful girl who was stupid enough to meet 419 scammers in Togo I would be in big trouble.

After his discussions with the Director of the security company he told me that the Director Dr.Solomon Moody has confirmed that they will be delivering my consignment to you over there in usa by tonight through their diplomat which i was more than happy when he gave me the goo-news.

How many times and different ways are they going to tell me NOT to go to Togo and meet my imaginary partners? The only way they can stop me is to send me pictures I think:

Sister Rai please i will want you to forget about going to TOGO for now so that you can be able to meet with the companys diplomat who will be arriving into usa by tomorrow with my consignment so that you can be able to meet with him for the retrieval of my consignment from the diplomat.

As you can see what God is doing for us i will want you to stop your going to TOGO and pursue the retrieval of my consignment from the diplomat by tomorrow hen he arrives in usa so that after you had recieves my consignment from the diplomat by tomorrow i will send to you to code number which you will use to open my consignment so as to enable you open the consignment and send money to me for me to come over to usa to meet with you.

OKay my feeling are hurt- it really IS about getting their money and not about me going to Togo. In other words send my Lad $ 4500 and then go to Togo to get raped or worse:

Then if you want we will both flight and how to go to TOGO if you still want us to go there and more over we will have enough money at hand to have everything done over there in TOGO.

I wish you can take me the way i took you as i took you as my own blood sister and i will also want you to listen to the advice of Rev.John Edward as he is more like a Father to me here and i will also want you to see him as your own Father and obey his advice as i will not want anything to happen to you if you go to TOGO.

So please my dear sister Rai i will want you to please for the sake of God follow the advice of Reverend John Edward as God talked to him from time to time due not always.

Whatever business you will want to do i think with the money in my consignment we can be able to have it done because we have enough money in my consignment which my late father kept for me while he was alife.

Rev.John Edward told me that he has been trying to call you but you don't pickup your phone as he wanted to discuss more with you.

Well the son of a bitch needs to speak up because someone left a message and it was full of Clicks and buzzes....

I will want you to send to me as soon as possible your full house address as he told me that the director of the security company wants it so that their diplomat will come directly to your home with my consignment at his arrival in usa.

I also know right deep in my heart that your father will take me to be her daughter at my arrival in usa. please send to me your private phone number as it is very very urgent.

Please don't book your any tickets for flight please as you are so dear to me and i don't want you to fall into the hands of the wicked once again as you told me that you lost your money $10,000dollars so please Obey the voice of Reverend Pastor John Edward i plead with you with my kneels on the ground.

Concerning the money you lost i will refund it back to you as soon as you have recieves my consignment from the diplomat by tomorrow and even more will i give you if only you hear my advice as your own blood sister.

I am waiting for your reply soonest.
Yours Sincere Sister,
Sandra.

hmmm no photos no answers... lets see where I can take this- I think I will take the do me a little favor and I will help you
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply back to "Pastor John" as I try to set the hook- perhaps as my veteran advisors wrote I pushed to hard to fast but here goes nothing:

Pastor John
Sorry for my late reply I spent most of yesterday purchasing the goods for my trip to Togo. I got a really good price on a Rolex Watch for only $ 2999 from the Rothschild store. IT is a Rolex Oyster and is very nice I shop around for the best price on Sony Vaio and I get four for only total of $ $ 4300.

You do sound like my father- telling me what to do and treating me like a child. I like it in some ways- at first I was horrified that your e-mail was from my father because your words sounded like his.

I can assure you that these men from TOGO are most nice. They have sent me all the proofs that they are real. I have copies of their passports, photos of them standinig on one leg so I know for sure that they are not drug lords or drug using fiends. I also have photos of them standing at box of Bonds from Oil Reserve funds. Today I get an e-mail from the wife of Mr.Dammippi. Mr Dammippi is outstanding citizen of Togo and is Minister of Mines. She is most lovely older woman who sends me her photo so I will know her. She talks to me now like a daughter (my own sweet mother having left this life).

But I do admit that the deal with Mr Bodjono and Mr Dammippi is strictly a business transaction (they need a US Citizen to carry Bonds back to US to avoid bad taxes in TOGO. Next week I have to go to the banker man and get a bearer bond- I am not sure what this is but apparently it is like cash but not cash. Mr Bodjono tells me that this is very safe and common way business men conduct the business like ours. No sending cash to people I do not know but I will have the assurance that I give it directly to my business men in Togo

The story of Sister Sandra however is to help another soul- but, I mean no offense I have no pictures of you or your passport or proofs that you are not drug fiend. Please do not get angry or see this as offensive- it is just that the Nigerian Woman seem so nice and then steal from me and do not return my e-mails. This was most hurtful so I tell myself that no matter what I will require proofs.

I talked to Travel Agency who makes Airline Flights and the costs of tickets require me to purchase tickets to fly the last week of November. So I will purchase this advance farre which save me some money on Monday. So I then fly to TOGO on last week of Nov.

Once I have money in Togo I will perhaps hire a driver car for a trip to Ivory Coast and arrange to meet face to face in public location with Sister Sandra so I can ensure that she is a real person and not a person who steals. I do not mean this as an insult but if she is real person she could send me the proofs I require ahead of time otherwise I will be cautious.

I will not send money to anyone but will bring this in person otherwsie I might lose this.

Rai

I also wrote a similar reply back to Sandra who is of course MY Lad by a different name- well keeping my fingers crossed- but at least I have learned a few lessons here!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's another lesson here: If you think you are 'losing' a bait, you can always try taking a risk and seeing if that will change things - and it seems to have paid off here!

I was certain you were on the point of being dropped - but your sudden announcement of taking Lots Of Lovely Money to Togo, certainly caused a bit of But-We-Want-Your-Money! panic!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. For now: Well saved!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I realize two things
One: that I pushed to fast and don't have trust
Two that my background story is not strong enough- although I HAVE mentioned my father who is a publisher recipe books with Photographers.

So here is Rai 's(the twenty year old I am impersonating) Father's companies website featuring "Big Mama" Ibebe and Charles Idongo

http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

So I have set the hook for Sister Sandra- but will she write back????? If she does then I spring and e-mail from my invented 20 year old beautiful Indian Students Daddy.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Sandra has replied back saying the following:

Dear Rai,

I will forward to you the copy of my passport and also others proofs just to tell you that our relationship will last. i pray my God not to offend you because youi are my savior in Jesus name.

All I want to tell you is to be carefull with people in TOGO. I don't know much about them but I wanted you to handle them with care.

Kindest regards,

Sandra

Now time to spring the bait- and bring Rai's Daddy into the picture! and earn my Lad's trust and see if I can get him off script~!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now my 20 year old Indian School Girl will be replaced by her invented father RAJ (of course this is ME as well) with the following message to my LAD. I am going to be subtle here- set my lad up to ask me for a donation which I will turn down...but perhaps I can interest him in going to work for me....

Dear Ms Clarge

I will send you an e-mail from my business e-mail
[email protected]

I am Raj Aishwarya, Rai's father. I got a call on Friday from my banker Mr. Benjamin at Bank of America telling me that Rai had purchased a $ 9,000 bearer bond- which is essentially a cash instrument. I flew to Boston last night and while Rai was out entered her apartmeont (I have a key since I pay for her school and apartment.

She had on her desk a $ 9,000 bearer bond and a round trip ticket to Lome Togo (she was to leave on 30 Nov) plus there were four sony laptops and a $ 5,000 Oyster Pearl Rolex Watch.

When she returned we had an angry confrontation and I forbade her to go- and she finally broke down crying saying she had a business deal in Togo. I made her give me her email password (Tikie is her child hood nickname) and I find correspondence going on for the last month with what has to be a Togo scammer for $ 1,000,000. These men were not only going to steal from her but probably once she get to Togo do much worse things. They promised her beach vacation and had her pack clothes which I do not like.

She told me she also had correspondence wiith you and your father (I think) Reverend John who tell he not to go- and I read your e-mail where you say not to go.

Thank you for telling my daughter she is very sweet and beautiful but sometimes not so wise.

I will write Mr Pastor John from my business e-mail. Please pass along my thanks. I am takinig control of my daughters e-mail.

Sincerely and many thanks
Raj Aishwarya

10:1 he ask me for money...for SAVING my daughter from going to TOGO- forget the fact that he was willing to steal $ 4900 from here.

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now a message from Raj's father to "Reverend Edwards" who of course is my lad posing as Sandra Clarge and As Reverend Edwards. My lad is of course tried to steal $ 5,000 from Rai (me) but her father Raj (me) conveniently ignores the fact:

Dear Reverend Edwards
Thank you for taking time to correspond with my daugter Rai. I found out last night because of a note from my banker that Rai was taking a very ill advised trip to visit what I believe to be scammers out of Togo. Not only were they going to rob her and take computers and jewelry and money but probably would have done something much much worse.

I confronted Rai last night and she finally broke down and told me all about this foolish Togo thing- then I get on computer and read all and saw how you have counseled her NOT to go to Togo. This is very nice of you and very wise and kind. Rai told me she almost did not go to Togo simply because of you but then her greed and suspicion get hold of her and she decide to go anyway.

I am writing to thank you for trying to warn my daughter. She is sweet and kind but not so wise so she falls easily for people she thinks are smart and business men.

I wanted to thank you for your help and if I can be of any service please let me know.

Mr. Rajan Aishwarya

I think the key phases is "..if I can be of any service to you..." My guess is I will get an immediate answer requesting $$$$$
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lookie here- a reply in less than 6 hours a record from my Lad in terms of time response. I can almost see the $$$ signs in his eyes:

Dear Beloved Brother Rajan Aishwarya,

Many the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family in Jesus Name Amen.

I got to know your daughter through my daughter in the Lord here Sister Sandra who lost her parents and she has been here in our church serving the Lord with all her heart as it was through Sister Sandra that I came to know about your daughter by the Grace of God.

Sister Sandra's parents made a deposit of her consignment here in one of the security companys here in Abidjan cote d'ivoire before death called on them ofwhich I have been in the said security company in person and I discussed with the Director incharge concerning the consignment and the director even told me that if I want they can have the consignment delivered to USA through their U.N Diplomatic officers but since I am not in the propostions to retrieve the consignment here that was why as it was not possible for me to have that done here because of the conditions of our living here which I will plead with you if you can be able to assist for the retrieval of the consignment I will be much more than happy as it will help me so much here as life has not been so easy here for me and the Church of God here. If it would be possible for you to assist since the Director of the said security company confirmed to me that they can make thedelivery of the consignment directly to you over there in USA so that as soon as their U.N Diplomatic officer arrive in USA he will call you for you to recieve the consignment which I plead with you to assist me in this regards.

I warmed your daughter Sister Rai not to go to TOGO for anything as I am aware of scammer but each time I told her she did not want to hear and abide to my advice I even told her of my dearms which God showed me concerning her but she did not want to listen to me so I said that I will not write to her again but because I saw your message to me that was why I am writing.

She even told me that I did talk like her Father which I told her that I am here to advice her as I will not want any thing bad to happen to her as God will ask me why I did not talk or advice her on that matter but thanks to God that you came in to stop her of going to TOGO if not I am really very very sure that she woulkd have lost everything that she have gone there with but in all things I Bless the Holy Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ and pray that God will use you to Bless us here.

Another thing I would want you to assist me here is concerning my house I lost my house as I am looking to get a house here as God could have it I have seen another one but I don't have money to pay to the landlord to pack in so please I am pleading with you with my kneels on the ground to assist me with money to enable me pay to the landlord so that I can pack into the house please this is very very important to me.

I awaits to hear from you so that I will let you have my address here so as to aneble you send the money to me and I will also want you to let me have your private telephone number as I will also want to speak with you.

Once again I Bless God that Sister Rai did not go to TOGO as those people there would have deal badly with her so I thank God with you in all things.

I hope to hear from you today as I will stop so far because I will be going for our evening bible class as I still have much other things to discuss with you.

Waiting to hear from you today.
Remain Blessed.
Rev.John Edward

hmmm...he has things he wants to talk about with me (now posing as the Father of my Lad's target.)..well I have things to speak to my lad about so lets see what happens...

He wants me to send him $ for the house he lost...I don't think so....

It is hard to believe that my Lad would write once more about helping him on an advance fraud scam after I thanked him for stopping my daughter from going to TOGO...but give him A+ for trying on that and also
I admit I do admire the bugger's dedication to running off to a bible study...now I am going to get him to admit his REAL NAME and send me his REAL Credentials....and then we will see where this takes us

This may not be a big deal to the VETS but I finally have him OFF SCRIPT!!!!!

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I am Raj the Father of the target and low and behold I DON'T believe in charity but in HARD WORK and RESULTS ...but perhaps my Lad would be interested in a little work on the side for my company

http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/ourteam.htm

my company has some pretty well known people working for it: Henrich Himmler, martin Borman, Joey Buttafooco (photo of Albert Spear):

Here is my e-mail to Reverend John (the pastor who adopted Sandra Clarge who was going to give away $ 100000):

Dear Reverend John

Sorry for my delayed reply but I just popped into the office for a few minutes to read a few e-mails and to take care of a few business matters. I do thank you again for your advice to my daughter Rai. I do think that your advice made her slow down- perhaps if you had not e-mailed her she might have moved forward with this ill fated trip tpo Togo while I was out of the country (most of October and November). As it was she apparently delayed going to the banker for about a week because of your e-mails. Thus I caught her in time.

I spent time in Tanzania and Zimbabwe as a child and grew up in Zimbabwe (at first Rhodesia) living there until 1989 when Mugabe's men forced us to leave,and who tried to kill us. Mugabe hates people of Indian descent.We left when Rai was one year old and headed to Cape Town for two years- immigrating to the US in 1992 with $ 100 in my pockets with Rai only two years old and my wife.

Through very hard work I opened six grocery stores in the US but I had a dream to publish cookbooks and produce a television show- so in 2003 we did just that and sold my grocery stores. Since then we have published two runaway best sellers and a television show on the Cable Food Channel Network- all based around African Foods (local) and African Cooking.

I write this because although I appreciate your situation I do not believe in charity or free giveaways- because I think that giving people money destroys their soul if they do not work for it. I point to my own daughter as a case in point- she is reckless with money and herself-last year she gave some Nigeria scammers $ 12,000 and had to tell me about it when her checks started bouncing. My own experience in Zimbabwe and the US tell me that it is hard work that is the answer to life's ills not free money. I wish these Togo scammers could learn such a lesson!

I write this to tell you that although I will not give you money because of my beliefs BUT- my company does have business opportunities for African Citizens of African countries (no expats they must be residents). This can be a money producer for locals who produce recipes to our specifications take photos of themselves. We also pay for video clips of local Africans cooking recipes and meals. The American market is very hungry for African items.

This is all detailed on our website that you are welcome to visit:

Some of our top earners (like Ms. Ibebe) have not only visited America to be on our Television show live...(which we produce for the Channel Food Network) but have earned a very good living cooking meals and photographing herself making these meals for our recipe Photo Books which we sell to eager Americans. I will offer to put you in touch with Mr. Buttafooco our Operations Manager if you are interested in working with him and earning some cash. He handles all the details.

You can read about how this works for our African consultants- by going onto our website by clicking on the tab marked consultants and contact us. You can see our management team by clicking on the tab marked Our team.

I cannot help you daughter Sandra- but if she want to earn money she can do so as well

Our operations manager is Mr. Joseph Buttafooco ([email protected]) and you can e-mail (tell me first if you are interested. Last year we paid out almost $ 1,800,000 to 150 consutants in sub equatorial Africa. We also sell locally made cooking utensils for which we pay decent money.

If you are not interested I fully understand.

I want to again thank you for your help with Rai.

Best Regards

Raj Aishwarya
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First many thanks to the veterans who chimed in to help me recover. but I have some VERY BAD NEWS Sister Sandra, Reverend Edwards adopted daughter who was going to cut Rai in on $ 100,000 has died!!!

I almost burst a gut laughing when I read this. But as I thought about it my lad HAD to kill her off. Why would he need to work if "he" Reverend John had an orphan worth $ millions. The FISH is on the line- steady Now as I reel my Lad in!

To RAJ (me) from Reverend Edwards (my Lad)

Dear Brother Raj Aishwarya,

I so much thanks you for your message to me and at the same time I regret to let you know that Sister Sandra who has been here with me died on saturday last week because of heart attack which she had and that was why I was not able to reply to your message to me in time.

It was God that stopped your daughter not to go to Togo and we all need to be thankful to God for that which He did concerning your daughter Rai as it was God that used me to delay her movement to Togo and I thank God for that.

I have also gone through your offer to me and I will want to let you know that I am really very much interested to work under your care as I was going through your advice to me I do also believe that it is hard work that is the answer to life's ills not free money.

Why I pleaded with you to assist me on money was just because I am loosing my house becauseI had no money to pay for my house rentage now which I am owning 8months rentage and I have a wife and a new born baby Boy which God gave me and he is just 2months and a week old and infact as I am writing you now God knows I don't even have money to feed both my wife and the baby and the amount that I am owning for the 8months is 200.000cfa which is just about 450usd.

It is not that I am working agaisnt your wish but I am on my kneels pleading with you to assist me as God will Bless you more in Jesus Name Amen.

I also found out that you have been here in Africa for many years and thanks to God that the dreams which you had is working and I will be so much happy to workwith you believe me

Once again I dounderstand what you said about not believing in charity as it destroys soul but please I don't haveany other means to sort out this urgent problems of mine here which I am passing through that is why I am pleading with you and believe me I will Never in anyway again ask you to give me money in any thing whatsoever.

Since you said I should tell you frist before I contact Mr. Joseph Buttafooco please I am fully interested in working under your company so please advice me on what to do or you can even ask Mr.Joseph Buttafooco to e-mail me on what I should do concerning working or been a consutant here in cote d'ivoire PLEASE.

You also said that you sell local made cooking utensil what is the meaning please let me know.Once again I am fully interested in working with you and lastly don't ever see it that I am money minded no not at all but it is because of my conditions here that is why I am asking you to PLEASE help me.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Remain Blessed.
John Edward.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay
Just to review. Rai (that would be me) a 20 year old Indian National whose father lives in the US gets a message from Sandra Clarge orphan taken care of by Reverend Edward. Reverend Edward and Sandra are the same person. I act like I am in contact with scammers from TOGO and my Ladd tries to extract $ 5000 and begs me not to go to Tog0.

Then I have RAi's father: RAJ (also me) get in touch with my lad thanking him for stopping my daughter (me) from going. My lad ask for money but I tell him NO I do not believe in charity but will help- would he like to work for me.

Then he kills off his orphan billionaire by way of a heart attack (otherwise why come to work for me).

Now I am going to have RAJ (me and the owner of a Recipe Cookbook and filming studio leave for an extended trip with my new CFO Martin Borman):

Dear Reverend John
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter Sister Sandra- this is most upsetting I am sure to you and your family. This is a very sad and devastating news for your and your family. Please accept my sincere sympathy to you.

I have also dealt with losses of my own and understand what this means. I did spend most of my young adult life in Africa and in fact my own daughter was born in Africa. This time in Africa gives me insight into a way to market the true Africa to the US citizens (not the "glossed over" Africa). As you know with our President in Office (who own father was born in Kenya and was a citizen there of) the craze for African foods and crafts took off right as we launch our concept. That you may have heard of.

This is good that I get your e-mail because I am leaving with Mr. Martin Borman our Finance Officer for Hyperbad India and Delhi for a four week trip to finalize deals for publishing an Indian Cook Book in 2011. I am taking Rai with me to spend the month with my 85 year old Mother who will talk and beat some sense into my silly daughter that I love so much. The Indian culture of a Grandmother I hope will be a good influence on her

Therefore you should be hearing from Mr. Buttafooco within the next few days with to discuss how this might work for you. He has been with me since the start and can give you and will provide you with all the details.

All the best and I will be in touch with you when I return.

Raj

So now Lets see if he contacts Mr Buttafooco!!!!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to make this look real I have RAJ (me) send an e-mail to Mr Buttafooco (our talent scout and also Me) copying my Ladd reinforcing the fact I will be out of the country and that My daughter (also me) was involved with TOgo scam artists (also played by me)> I will plan on having the TOgo scam artists contact my lads to see if I can have a little fun and have a peek backstage at my lad:

(please note I am simply writing e-mails to myself at different names and differing e-mail addresses)

Joey

I left a call for you on the mainline last night.

As you know Mr. Borman and I will be leaving for Hyperabad this afternoon. Given the state of communications in India I may not have access to e-mail and my cell will not work until I return at the New Year. You can reach me at my normal suite at the Taj Hotel in Delhi and at the InterContinental Hotel in Hyperabad by calling the concierge or manager. I will respond as quickly as I can.

There is a complaint from Mozambique regarding paperwork and payment from Sue St.Marie. Please have Mr. Himmler follow up. We can discuss at the quarterly meeting in January.

With regards to my trip-Rai will be flying with us and staying with my Mother as I mentioned. Please have someone in operations review her financial statements as I am worried about irregularities with her banking account.- especially any money transfers or wires to the African Continent. Bank of America has placed her account on hold. We can discuss when I return as well.

Also I have been in correspondence with Reverend John Edwards who is a citizen of Cote d' Ivoire (Ivoery Coast). I have copied him on this e-mail and I believe that you can use this address to reach him.

Normally I know that you would handle recruitment and vetting of candidates- but Reverend Edwards has done a service to me and I would like to give him the opportunity to work with our firm. I believe that based on our last meeting you have need of two consultants in Nigeria, one in Botswana, with current consultants in place in Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenyan, Congo Republic, Togo, Liberia, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique and Madagascar for the book and film clips.

Although we had not planned on working with a consultant in Ivory Coast I would suggest that we use Reverend Edward and reduce our planned number of consultants in Nigeria.

Could you please contact Reverend Edwards with the details and paperwork?

Lets plan on reviewing the first galley proofs of the book when I return

Regards

Raj
Raj Aishwarya
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY lad sends me (as Raj the owner of the Cook Book and Recipe filming company) another e-mail expressing his eagerness to help me- but I hit him with an automated out of office message. Of course the reply is not automated and I am not OUT of the country- but just want to reinforce that RAJ (me) cannot be contacted and to give my back story more ummph!

Also can I please send him $ 450? When pigs fly....perhaps>>>>

Message from my lad:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Remain Blessed.
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:21:21 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Brother Raj Aishwarya,

I recieved your message and consoltions with thanks as it is God that giveth life and taketh it when he so wishes.Due the death of Sister Sandra still makes me mad and upsets me as I don't know where to start or end as I have to bury her by this week-end and I need money to have that done which I don't have here with me God knowns what I am telling you and that was why I plead for your assistance to me which I am counting and hoping on you for this important and urgent assistance to me.

I am also happy that you are putting me through to Mr.Buttafooco who I am waiting to recieves his followups and advice on where I should start.I didn't know that Rai was born here in Africa that is good and I also know about your President in Office as his father came from Kenya but as God could have it he is now a citizen of US and I know that he is there for the whole world for peace.

Since you said that you are leaving to Hyperbad India with Mr.Martin Borman the Finance Officer for a project over there in India there is no problem inother to finalize deals for the publishment of an Indian Cook Book in 2011 ok I understand that and I am also happy to hear that your Mother is 85years old now and I wish her a Happy x-mas in adance and my warm regards to her and please concerning your daughter I will not want you to be so much harsh on her as you know she is still a young girl that needs good advice so I plead with you to take it easy with her as I know that you have good wishes for her which I am sure that you will make up with time.

Please it is true that I don't know much about your company but I believe that with time I will be perfect with whatever I will be ask to do as I am waiting urgently to recieves informations from Mr.Buttafooco to provide me with all the details on what I should do.

Once again if it will be possible for you to assist me before you leave please do it for me PLEASE.

I only need just 450usd even if you can not send all to me no matter how small you can assist me with I will be really very very happy for that.

I am urgently waiting to recieve details from Mr Buttafooco soonest.

Remain Blessed.
John Edward.

Fake out of office response from me
To XXXXX@XXXX
Date: 4 Dec 2009
I will be out of the office until 4 JAN 2009. My access to both e-mail and cell phone will be limited as I will be visiting India. If the issue is not urgent please respond via e-mail to this box. If the issue is vital and urgent I can be contacted by leaving an e-mail message to Mr. Joseph Buttafooco who has my hotel contact information.

Warm Regards for a Nice Holiday Season

Raj Aishwarya
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message from Mr Joey Buttafooco (me acting as a Operations Manager and Talent Scout for African Foods) to my Lad on behalf of Mr Ashirwaraya (RAJ) also me. I have gobs of PDF paperwork I pulled of the net including a MMM personality test, credit report, lengthy job application and all kind of crap that I will send him when he bites:

Message to Mr. Edwards from Joey Buttafooco on behalf of Mr.Aishwarya‏

Sent: Tue 12/01/09 7:46 PM
Dear Reverend Mr. Edwards

My name is Joey Buttafooco and I am Operations Manager and Talent Scout for a privately held company called African Asian Foods based in the US.

Mr. Aishwarya, our Founder and CEO, asked me to get in contact with you to discuss working as a consultant for our upcoming project for a Photographic Cook Book "True African Trio- African Recipes Rediscovered".

To be blunt we are under extreme pressure to complete this project. We have very tight deadlines and not much time.

Mr. Aishawarya is a very good boss- but very demanding and tough minded. He puts a premium on hard work and excellent results.

We had not planned on having a consultant in the Ivory Coast (in fact we have never used people from the Ivory Coast).However we have adjusted our plans and made room for you by dropping a pending contract with a new Nigerian consultant in your favor. I must tell you this puts extra pressure on our team that is trying to get this project completed and also producing video clips for our ongoing television show.

I just arrived from a flight from Tanzania & Mozambique after a week long meeting with some of our lcoal people and am pretty tired after the flight and must get some needed rest (I stopped by our office for a few hours). So I will give you a brief overview with details to follow:

To get started I would suggest that you browse our company website and click on the various tabs. You can read about our products (under the "Store Tab", about our executives "under the "Team Tab".

I would suggest that you also spend some time looking at the "Consultants Page". This will give you an idea of how we operate. Feel free to spend time on all the pages.

I am extremely busy with a Christmas TV shoot in preparation for a visit by our Top African Consultant Mrs. James Ibebe (from Nigeria) who appears three to four times a year live on our cooking show with Mr. Odongo. So my schedule is very hectic. However by Thursday I will send you some initial detailedinstructions on how you can get started.

Be aware that we must have some proof that you reside in Africa (this is a real selling feature of our show- Americans want to think that they are seeing real Africans working and cooking and producing videos etc- not some Nigerian who has lived in the US for 20 years).

This is extremely critical to our product positioning and is a real differentiator for other cookbooks who use African Americans to sell "fake" African recipees. This proof of your citizenship can be a drivers license or other official document (such as church license, pastors license, marriage license, pass port) issued in your name by the Ivory Coast or local Ivory Coast Govermental body. If you scan these documents you must also ensure that they have the word "copy" on them. We do not want to be in the position of recieving documents that do not have the word copy on them since these days the scan might be copied and use for some bad purpose. This can be done by making a color copy of the document- and writing "copy" across it then scanning it and sending it to me.

You will also have to sign a non competition clause, a confidentiality paper, and a paper that states that you relinquish all rights to your photos and work in exchange for our payments.

We can then get a contract and place and get you to work.

Sorry that I must run- I have been almost 18 hours with no rest. I will follow up no later than Thursday night US Time.

Best Regards
Joey

Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Mananger and Talent Scount
African Asian Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. This is the best. My lad read my last e-mail where I told him we had to have PROOF if existence and residency. Now we ALL KNOW that he is not Reverend John any more than I am RAI, RAJ, Or Joey Buttafooco- and get this

Reverend John has to Leave unexpectedly and ...drum roll...TATA...my lads REAL NAME AND IDENDITY (I THINK) ARE GIVEN BELOW:

Sent: Thu 12/03/09 4:39 PM
To: Joey Buttafooco ([email protected])

Dear Mr.Joey,

May the grace of our Lord Christ be with you and your family Amen.

I have been waiting to recieve your detail advice which I am happy to have with me now as I would have replied your message before now but because of an urgent call that I had so I have to leave as it will no longer be possible for me to carry on with the projet but please I have a very good young man whom I will want you to take as your consultant here who I am also sure that will not in anyway let you and the company's Boss Mr.Aishwarya down.

Below is his Name and e-mail contact address:

Name:Nkemdirim D.Okutue

E-mail:[email protected]

He is a God's MISSIONNARY and I discussed this issue with him and he told me that he will want to work with your company as your company's consultant here.

I have tried to send an e-mail to Mr.Aishwarya but my e-mail to him came back to my box.

Please I will want you to consider and take him to work with your company here as your consultant.

I will be going to Ghana which I don't know when I am to come back to cote d' ivoire.

So please I plead with you to contact him due I have giving him your contact address to get intouch with you so that you will let him have every details that is needed.

I will stll also try as much as I can to let Mr.Aishwarya know about this new developments.

Remain Blessed.
Rev.John Edward.

Not only that but he BOUGHT My out of office reply. Well at least my e-mail skills are as good as an automated system!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is PRICELESS
My lad writing as HIMSELF (chortle) is quick on the draw:

Good-evening Sir.‏
Sent: Thu 12/03/09 4:48 PM

Good-evening Sir,

My Name is Okutue David Nkemdirim and I am contacting you on behalf of Reverend John Edward who gave me your address.

He told me about your company and I very much interested to work as your companys consultant please Sir I will want you to help me as I promise to be as your serivce.

I hope and will be more than happy if you can reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you sir.
Yours in service
David N.Okutue.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to drum home to Reverend Edwards how UPSETTING THIS IS that he is sending a new person to me- and I think I can get home the message to my Lad that ALL my request must be complied with since he is an UNKNOWN he is NOW ON PROBATION

Reverend Edwards
I just retuned to the office after a very hectic day of video shoots with Mrs Ibebe and Mr Odongo and I must say that your message has caught me off guard. In fact I was just getting ready to send documents within 10 minutes for you to fill out and now I am completely confused.

Normally I would call Mr. Ashiwarya but he is on his way to Hyperbad but will first stop in small town outside of Dehli for a week to visit with relatives (he is working on an issue with his daughter) and I will probably not be able to reach him via telephone until late next week.

He is very demanding and he personally asked that we take you on as a consultant with no meetings.

I am not sure if you know this but we were ready to sign another consultant in Nigeria (a good young man whose father was in the military) but we told him last week that we would not consider him and he was very upset (we are replacing him with you. Now this places me in a bad situation.

I had planned on sending you the abbreviated agreement that we use to roll over consultants who have been with us since apparently you have been known to Mr. Aishwarya.It is very difficult for me to predict his thinking on this (he can be very tough).

After reading your message I consulted with Mr. Himmler our cultural attache and he is well aware of the tight deadlines (we are a week behind with this particular spot) and he suggested that we move forward with your young man who is a missionary but send him the full application.

I take this risk with worry because we have had trouble before with young irresponsible men who think that they can get paid by sending in e-mails- and do not understand things properly, that we pay for finished and completed work

One reason we were interested in you was that Mr. Aishwarya vouched for your character and told us you were older since you had a grown daughter and had experience in building a church.

Okay please let your young missionary know that paperwork will be arriving . He will need to COMPLETELY fill out all the documentation and applications. If he has ANY questions about the consulting agreement he should consult a lawyer or e-mail me. The documents must be witnessed and notarized or apostilled by an official.

I do not have a good feeling about this- but since you are a friend of my boss I am going to do this.

I will e-mail him tonight.

If you have access to the Cable Food Channel you will be able to see Mrs. IBEBE appearing live tonight btw.

Regards

Joey Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/ourteam.htm

I then send my Lad's new identity (could it be his real one):David N.Okutue the requirements to qualify as a consultant : following that I downloaded from the Web
1) A 60 question IQ test
2)A twelve page employment application
3) a three page essay including a questions that states "everyone steals- please review a time you stole something from someone, why, how much you got away with and what you learned"
4. Four page confidentiality agreement

All state that they must be signed notarized and apostilled and my lad must send in an official document proving residency.

Finally- and here is the kicker- all of them are titled in Reverend Edward's name (his original moniker) if he does not catch this mistkae (and they are all PDF and unalterable) then "uh- legal reviewed them and you will need to redo them with YOUR name).

So lets see what happens

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm- seems like my lad is hard at work over the weekend:

Sent: Sat 12/05/09 7:40 AM
To: Joey Buttafooco ([email protected])

Dear Sir,

I want to thank you so much for your reservations for engaging me as your company's consultant here it is true that you don't know me in person but I thank you so much for giving me your time and favor.

[color=red]Fristly I will want you to know that I am a Nigerian by nationlity but I have been in Cote d' Ivoire for the past 14 years now and by the grace of God I have my wife here who is from Cote d' Ivoire here and I am 38 years old ofwhich I will be 39 by next 2months and another important thing is that I promise you that I will do my best to serve the company here in Cote d' Ivoire please I will not want you to feel bad about me as I will do my best to work for the company here just as I have said.
[my emphasis: I think this is his ACTUAL Identity- question will he send me his REAL ID CARD???]

I understood about the tight deadlines which the companys has as Reverend Edward told me about and please I plead with you to just give me a chance even Reverend Edward even told me that his friend the Boss of the company will be on a trip and will be going back to US by the 4th of next month but all be the same I am still pleading and will keep to my promise to serve the company to my best of understanding here in Ivory Coast.

Thanks to Mr.Himmler as he said ok to work with me and I have been going carefully through the company's website for reviews and I am paying close attentions to the consultants page as I am aware that the companys employs people to assist on recipes cooking, photography and videos clips as I am very very sure that I will be a valuable consultant here in Ivory Coast and I will never let the company down for any cause.

I have also seen the noncompete confidentiatlity form and the applications form which you sent to me which I will complete and return to you as adviced, I have with me my National I.D card here which I will send to you for your confirmations while returning the form

If there is anything that I do not understand I will let you know so that you will correct me and since you said that you will review my documents by Monday I will have it sent to you by Monday for your confirmations.

Once again I am thanking you so much for giving me a chance to work as your consultant here and I do also promise again to serve the company better.

Have a great week-end.

Yours in service
David N.Okutue.

Interesting is'nt it that the TRUTH will win out- my Lad is actually 39 years old- he is NIGERIAN (surprise surprise) who is living, as it turns out in Ivory Coast.

Hopefully I will have a copy of my Lads ID Card very soon...not sure if I should post it or not- can a veteran help me with this?????

If he does not catch the error in his paperwork (the headings at top in small print say Reverend Edwards NOT his real name) I am going to make him redo it it...if it is NOT notarized or apostilled same thing.

Then on to COOKING ...should be fun...well we are not there yet but I thinking I am going to have him bake a CAKE with a clown face on it and cook a whole Cows head and stuff an apple in it. Perhaps on Video-

Here is my reply back to him:

RE: Message.‏
Sent: Mon 12/07/09 8:50 AM

Mr. Okutue

Thank you for the reply and follow up. It was a dreadfully busy weekend with the production and broadcast of Mrs. Ibebe and Mr Odongo live on the Food Channel Network show. Plus we have special appearances all over New York City.

I took the last train from New York and arrive very late last night so I did not recieve your e-mail until this morning. Please forward the paperwork as soon as possible. I must again note any official documentation (ID Cards etc should have a color copy made with the words in red "copy" printed across them) must prove your residency.

There is a small problem with you being Nigerian Nationality but living in Ivory Coast- however a rental agreement or some sort of agreement in your name proving your residency in Ivory Coast should be sufficient. When we first started we were not so strict- but two factors have made us now required absolute proof of residency, identity and nationality-

1. The fact is we now have competitors who try to imitate us using Nigerians and Ghanians who live in the US but are in fact not residences
2. The recent drug laundering and anti-terrorists laws in passed in the US to prevent wiring of money to people unknown to us

Finally be sure to write copy across any documents so that we have no liability for theives to steal and use your identity.

Best Regards

Mr. Joey Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to reinforce that all is as it seems I am going to have Joey Buttafooco (me) write Reverend Edwards (my lad) asking him to send a message to Raj (me posing as the owner of the company) explainning why Reverend Edwards left for Ghana (of course my lad had to make this up to get Reverend Edwards out of the picture since I am demanding proof of identity):

So this is a letter from Joey Buttafooco (me) Operations Manager of my fake company to Reverend Edwards (my Lad alter ego who is now departing for Ghana unexpectedly) asking him to explain all of this to Raj AShiwarya (me of course) founder of my fake company-why he is recommending someone we have never heard of. Purpose to reinforce with my lad that he is on the edge of making it as a consultant- and he can make big $ if he complies with ALL My Crazy requests:

Sent: Mon 12/07/09 9:04 AM
To: John edwards ([email protected])

Dear Reverend Edwards

I am in early this morning before heading to New York via train for a studio live production with Mrs Ibebe and Mr Odongo (our Nigerian consultants) and although I was exhausted last night your message kept me from sleep because I am worried that Mr. Aishwarya is going to be upset that we are not using you but using a person that he may not know.

However we have sent the documents to the young missionary man and are moving ahead. But would you please send Mr. Aishwarya an e-mail explaining the situation and also writing a character reference for the new young man and e-mailing this to Mr Aishwarya. He is out of the county and will not recieve e-mails but frankly it will show that I did not cook up this new plan by myself. If you know Mr. Aishwarya you will understand that he expects his orders to be followed.

I will be traveling for the next three hour via train and working on the Christmas show with Mr Ibebe and Mr Odongo until late tonight and then we have live publicity appearances all day Saturday and Sunday so I will not be able to spend much time on the computer so I trust that you will do this as one last favor before you depart for Ghana.

This will give me much relief and peace if you will do this for me.

Thank you

Mr. Joey Buttafooco
Operations Manager

Note: No reply from my lad this am

A little worried- my lad was supposed to have his 40 pages of tests and applications completed and notarized to me with proof of identity and citizen ship- at African Foods we can not tolerate LATE DUE DATES!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic