SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DrR3b4n3 or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Weyd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dear fellow baiters, you are about to embark on a journey which has everything from burly ex-pirate lawyers, senile doctors from backwater countries to drama, tears (well, maybe not tears) and frustration (and a lot of it). We will receive hand-written letters and sign dobious documents and much, much more.

Disclaimer: The following story might not contain any of the things mentioned above or well, none of them are quite as dramatic as they sound.

This my first (semi-)successful bait, so it is no quite as impressive as some of the ones done by more experienced baiters. Nevertheless I hope will enjoy reading this bait.

Special thanks goes to Craig007 for walking me through my first bait as well as always being willing to answer my neverending questions.

I am playing Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne as well as Mr. Li0n3l M@ndr@k3. The lads are J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h and Jubr1l N. 4chim0t@. My comments are in bold.

Now then, without further ado, let us begin.

As I was conversing with Craig, I was looking for a proper scam mail which would begin my journey to the ladland.

This particular e-mail caught my attention because it came from an alleged brother and sister. This piqued my interest.

J@m3skM3ns@[email protected] wrote:
To: Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne
Subject: urgent assistance
Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM
Body:
Permit me to go into business relationship with you.My name is J@m3s M3ns@h am 32 years and my Sister is Fl0r3nc3 ataba 28 years.

I feel obliged writing this letter to you with hope and trust that you will be a confidant to us. I am writing this letter to you with the hope that we will later discuss person-to- person when we meet in your country.
We are from sierra Leone but we are presently residing in the United Nation Reserved Camp here in Accra-Ghana.
We will like to go straight to the point.With us in our possession is the certificate of deposit, certificate of origin of funds and the bond certificate our late father had with the security company before he died.Until his death he was a merchant and a miner and also as worked as an expatriate to the top famous ASHANTI GOLD FIELDS.
(No need to capitalize it, I'm not exactly up to date when it comes to FAMOUS GOLD FIELDS.)
Listen to us please in our possession is $15m and 150 kilos of raw gold nuggets deposited by our late father.Please we want you to act as our foreign beneficiary to the funds so that we can present you to the security company as late father business partner. I and My sister are willing to give 15% of everything if you can assist us to live Africa with our funds safely to you in your country for investment and schooling.
all legal documents backing the transaction is in our possession. and we will send to you at your request.
We await your urgent response.

Best Regards
J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 /M3ns@h

---------------------

(Dr. R3b@ne always dream't of having a gold-covered yacht, I reply)

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
To: J@m3skM3ns@[email protected]
Subject: urgent assistance
Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. J@m3s M3ns@h,

I am interested, please tell me more.

Sincerely,

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne

---------------------

Subject: I await your response
Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Body:
Dear Sir.

Firstly, I want to thank God for answering my prayers.And Thank him more for giving us someone of his spirit.Secondly, I will say how are you?
(And I will say fish chips) and how is your part of the world?
As I have previously mentioned to you in my first mail we would like tom
(Who is Tom?) present you to the security company as our foreign beneficiary to the consignments.This will not be an easy task as we hardly new each other on the contrary,My sister Fl0r3nc3 surgest we talk to you on the telephone and get to kinow each other more better.

We, intend to invest both content of the consignment in any area thyat will be profitable to us now and in the future. We can live that aside and first gain acess to the consignments.

We would appreciate it if you send us some more information about your self. So that when procuring the legal papers in your name we will have enough evidence about you to furnish any institutions or agencies who would like to know who our beneficiary is and where both trunk boxes will be delivered.

Secondly, We will need a legal back up in this transaction regarding the % margin. We will also need the aid of an attorney who will help us procure all the legal douments in the high court of justice here in Ghana.. He will be resposible to hand over to you all the legal documents backing up the transaction. He will also be responsible to aid us procure Change of Ownership certifictae from my late father name to myour name. The Power of Attorney certificate to give you full legel access to receive the consignments and the Decalration of Customs certificate thei is to proove that both countries are aware of the origin of the consignment.

We would want you to send us a copy of anyform of indentification, your telephone number is important, your full names and residential address.Please we await this upon receiving the requested information we will search for an attorney to stand for us to send you our own side of the documents and also present you to the security company for onward delivery to you in your country. Below we will live our number behind do please call us or in your next mail send to us your direct line.

Lastly, We want to say thank you and from our part of the fund will give another 5% to your organisation and the successful end of the transaction. which we peg to be nothing less that two weeks from today.
(Oh, I'm sure we'll be done long before that) Time is of the essence. We have some little fund but not too much together will will bare the cost to make the documents in your name.Pray for us.

The way you can help us is to stand for us to receive the consignments in your country in two weeks time. We also will be needing your assitance to contact the attorney to precure the legal papers in your name.

May God richly bless you. Amen

Yours sincerely
J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h
00233-241-343-725
00233-241-343-725
please call us so we here your vioce.

---------------------

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 7:39 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. M3ns@h,

I am fine here, thank you. How about you?

I am Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne, the head of The Institute of Support for People with Disabilities (Puudega Inimeste Toetamise Instituut) in Muru, Estonia
(A tiny village in the middle of the country). We specialize in developing machines for people with hearing-, seeing-, speaking disabilities as well as vitamin Z deficit that would aid them in their everyday lives. I've studied Hadroncollidory for 10 years and am considered a leading expert in Northern Europe. In 1999, I was named the number one expert in Hadroncollidory in Northern Europe by the "Teadus" magazine.

You probably would like to hear a bit about my country, Estonia. Estonia is a country situated in Northern Europe, near the Baltic Sea. Our neighbours are Finland, Russian Federation and Latvia. For most of the twentieth century, we were a part of Soviet Union, but in 1991, we gained our independence. At the beginning we struggled with our economy, but after several years of partnership with the countries in the West, our economy grew rapidly. Today, we are one of the richest countries in terms of purchasing power parity in EU with maybe the exception of Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Barbados.
(How many mistakes can you find in the last sentence?)

You see, Mr. M3ns@h, I am a man of science and have very little experience when it comes to money transfers. Usually it is my secretary, Mr. Wint or my financial attorney, Mr. Kidd who deal with the financial side of my institute as well any of my personal major endeavours. (Prototypes for Mr. M@ndr@k3 who sadly never made it past this e-mail. Thankfully, Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h never noticed) Do I think it would be best if I involve attorney to finish this deal more quickly?
---------------------

(Several days pass with no replies, I thought the lad has dropped and then I suddenly get this)

Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Body:
Dear Sir.

Thank you very much for your mail. I am sorry I have not mailed you in the past few days. This was due to the fact that the UN Committee came to our camp and took us to agbogboshe cattle ranch.
(I hope you enjoyed the trip)Please I am very sorry for the delay on my part. Sir. It will be expedient that you introduce your attorney as well as he will be the one to help I and my sister to get invitation and other relevant papers to come to you in your country.

We will also send him an invitation letter to come to Ghana..should in case you are not able to physically present your self. The idea of geting an attorney here in Ghana is because it is in the high court of justice here in ghana that the legal documents to back up the claim of the consignment on our behalf will be procured.

Now Sir, I would want you to send to us your paticulars as stated to you in my previous mail to you.

YOUR FULL NAMES
FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LINCENSE
TELEPHONE AND FAX

This above information is what is required for us to move forward. The deposit documents that covers this transaction will be sent to you by the lawyer.

Best rEGARDS

J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. M3ns@h,

I hope that everything is alright with you. I myself have been rather busy in the last few days, so I don't blame you for not being able to reply to my email. I told my attorney, Mr. Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 about you. He contacted my today and said that he has sent you an email, but has yet to receive a reply. I hope you can get in touch with him as soon as possible, so that we can finish this deal quickly.

As you've requested, here is my personal information:

NAME: @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne
ADDRESS: Estonia, Lддne Virumaa, Muru
Virtsu street 84-5
TELEPHONE: 12062222879
FAX: 12063371893

I've attached my passport to the e-mail.
(A renamed DLL file)

---------------------
(Mr. Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 gets in touch with the lad)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Subject: Financial Attorney for Mr. R3b@ne
Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h,

My name is Li0n3l M@ndr@k3, I am the financial attorney for Mr. @d0lph R3b@ne. He has told me all about the deal and has assured me that you are reliable individuals.

After some consideration I feel that before we move on with the deal, I must get your guarantee that this transaction is completely secure and confidential. As Mr. R3b@ne has probably mentioned it already, he is the head of a very reputable Institute here in Estonia. Any business deal gone awry could potentially sabotage the credibility of Mr. R3b@ne and his institute.

--
Best Wishes,

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3

---------------------

(The lad answers Mr. M@ndr@k3)

To: Li0n3l M@ndr@k3
Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Body:
Dear Mr, M@ndr@k3,

I and my Sister are most grateful to receive your mail Mr. @d0lph has already told us about you.
Note? that I and my Sister are presently staying in the United Nations Refugee Camp here in Ghana.

We are giving you our utmost guarantee that this transaction is safe and free of any risk in regards to our status, We don;t want anything that will give us any form of problems neither do we want problems for you.

I and my Sister have suffered a lot and we shall do every thing possible to make sure the transaction is safe with all documents intact to avoid eye brows from the authority either here or in your Country.

We are seeing an attorney today that will help start change of Title of all documentation to the favor of MR,@d0lph R3b@ne. as the new beneficiary to the funds.
The attorney will get in touch with you both any time from now.
Hoping to here from you soon.

Please tell Dr. @d0lph that he should please send again the3 copy of his passport as it appears it was empty

Your sincerely

J@m3s/ Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

(All I wanted was an e-mail which said that he is honest, but the lad decides to be extra charitable and wants to write me a hand-written letter) Very Happy

Subject: URGENT RESPONSE
Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Body:
Dear Dr

How are you doing Sir. I hope things are well with you. I got an email from an attorney which states he his from you.I also want you to help us to thank him. He before we proceed he will want a letter of guarantee from from I and my sister which we will gladly send to you.

Please with out micing words the transaction is 100% legal and 100% secured as you shal be dealing with the security your self.

I will send you the letter of guarantee as soon as we finish with it . Thank you again as we look forward to conclude this transaction in no time as time is of the essence.

Yours Sincerely
J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

(The lad is being lazy, I want my hand-written letter NOW!)

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. J@m3s M3ns@h,

I hope everything is alright with you. I hurry to inform you that I likely won't be able to communicate with you between the 20th-23rd of August because I'll be attending a medical conference in Holland which is why I hope that you could send me the hand-written letter of guarantee before the 20th of August. This way, my attorney, Mr. Li0n3l M@ndr@k3, can proceed with the deal while I'm away.

If for some reason you won't be able to present the letter to me before the 20th of August, I am afraid we will have to postpone the deal till Monday.

---------------------

(The lad calls my k7 number and leaves me a message)

Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Body:
Dear Sir,

I was made to understand that you are to live your country to Holland.
(Yeah, by me) Please I will want us to always communicate with each other.I can not find attachment of your passport..it is empty....Please verify this.

I hope to hear from you. I called you line but no response I even left a message on your answering machine.Please if you get a time I will want you to call me so I hear your voice. Also send me the telephone number of the your attorney. Remain Bless

Yours Sincerely
J@m3s/ Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

Here is the call: http://www.4shared.com/file/149764276/6acd4aa9/2062222879_233241343725_1250600352250172.html
---------------------

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 6:56 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. J@m3s M3ns@h,

Curse these infernal machines!
(Dr. R3b@ne lived under a rock for the last 20 years) You'd think that once you've studied hadroncollidory for as long as I did, learning how to deal with a box that has a few buttons and a pointing device won't be that hard. Alas, it seems that even people like me can not be all-knowing. I've sent you the passport again. Hopefully you can see it now.

I'm afraid the soonest we'll be able to talk is next Monday. I won't be at the office today, because I have to prepare for the trip to Holland. I've forwarded the email to Mr. M@ndr@k3, so hopefully he'll get in touch with you today.

I am somewhat disappointed that you couldn't prepare the hand-written letter of guarantee before my departure.
(Lazy lad!)

(I send him a tiny passport, which seems to satisfy him

---------------------

(Mr. M@ndr@k3, sends of another e-mail, encouraging Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h to finish that letter they promised him)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h,

Dr. R3b@ne told me that you promised to send him a hand-written letter of guarantee. I find that quite appropriate. We have a saying around these parts "Situ ruttu, karu tuleb"
("Poop quickly, the bear is coming" an actual saying around these parts) which roughly translates to "Don't judge a man by what he says, but by what he does" so I feel that him receiving something that you did by hand would be very reassuring for him.

Alas, he said that he wants to see it himself before he allows me to proceed with the deal, but then again I have been his attorney for the last 20 years and we've been great friends, so I could probably convince him to proceed with the deal as long as I get to see the letter.

You should write the letter by hand and mention either my name or his. It would be best if you will mention both of us.

You can either scan it and send it to my email or fax it (12063390071). Again, it might be best if you do both if for some reason one of them doesn't go through.

Also, you can call me on this number: (Removed)

I am very busy right now, so I won't be able to accept any calls till Friday evening. It would be best if you get in touch with me then.

---------------------

(And the lad finally delivers! Yay!)

Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Body:
Dear Sir.

I am sorry for the delay in sending you the hand written of the letter of guarantee.My writing is a bit shaby but I think is very ok and precuse.

Please find attach

Image (Alas, no RSOT) Sad
---------------------

(I decided to congratulate the lad on a job well done, he should prove his genuinity by hand as often as possible)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h,

I thank you for putting an extra effort into proving that you are legitimate and dependable people. I've managed to contact Mr. R3b@ne yesterday and after some convincing he allowed me to proceed with the deal while he's away in Holland.

I understand that making a hand-written letter, scanning it and then sending it off can be a difficult and expensive
(And about as likely as jumping off an Eiffel tower and surviving) endeavour when you're living in a refugee camp, so I'm sure Dr. R3b@ne won't hesitate to compensate you for it once our deal has come to a conclusion.

I will be waiting for any further instructions and also I'll be expecting a call from you tomorrow evening.

--
Sincerely,

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3

---------------------

(Due to real life issues I am unable to receive Mr. M3ns@h's calls)

Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Body:
Dear Sir.

Please kindly re send us your telephone number. I and my sister have been trying to call you but to no avail.please call us on our number which i will live below

+233-241-343-725.

The lawyer also said he has tried your line ass well..please you need to call him so he will know you and Dr. R3b@ne are serious with us. his number is as follows.

lawyer Jubr1l 4chim0t@
+233-541-505-003

Thank you
J@m3s/ Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h,

I am very sorry for not being able to take your calls yesterday, but admittedly it's not my fault. One of my clients got arrested for illegal pog
(I still remember the craze from the elementary school) laundering yesterday evening and I had to be there for him and his family. I am happy to inform you though that I'll be waiting your call any time today. Also, call me directly on my important business phone on (Removed) .

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but trust me there was nothing I could do.

(I decide to call him myself, hoping to catch him off guard. Sadly, it seems like he was prepared. I tried to give Mr. M@ndr@k3 a deep voice, but instead got something which is a cross between an elderly pirate and Barney from Simpsons)

http://www.4shared.com/file/126887390/701b7211/20090822Sat161303.html

(Mr. 4chim0t@, Mr. M3ns@h's lawyer and I'm having a hard time figuring out what he is saying)

http://www.4shared.com/file/126887386/8063e665/20090822Sat172840.html

(Mr. 4chim0t@ calls me again. My antique phone suddenly rings.)

http://www.4shared.com/file/126887385/196ab7df/20090822Sat175334.html

---------------------

(After forcing him to send me an e-mail three times, third time from a new e-mail account, I finally receive his e-mail. Sadly, Mr. 4chim0t@ ends up being a slightly smarter and lazier lad than Mr. M3ns@h)

Jubr1l4chim0t@[email protected] wrote:
Subject: CHANGE OF TITLE (J@m3s & Fl0r3nc3)
Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Body:
Atten: Li0n3l Mnadrake & @d0lph R3b@ne,

Find attached are two documents as reffered to in my mail of yesterday to you.

Please, kindly go through and apend your signatures on your names.

Note, after signing. scan back the documents to me so I can go back to the Court to Stamp Duty and Notorize both documents.

You will also pay the sum of 1,500 Euros as charges, for the Stamp Duty and the Notorization of the documents as well as my consulting charges.

To hasten the process you can send the money as you mail your signed copies of the documents to me .

You can send the money by the western union money transfer on this name.

Paul Abah.
Accra -Ghana

kindly call me +233-541505003

Regards,

Jubr1l .N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)

(I receive two documents which Mr. 4chim0t@ wants me to sign, but wait! This is not right! The letter addresses Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne as Mr. @d0lph R3b@ne. That's simply unacceptable! Dr. R3b@ne didn't study hadroncollidory for 10 years just to be called MR.!!!)
---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
To: Jubr1l4chim0t@[email protected]
Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I have finally received the documents. They seem to be in order, but there is one problem with them- both of them address DR. @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne as MR. @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne. This is simply unacceptable. Dr. R3b@ne is very protective of his title. You will have to redo the documents and then send them to me again.

Dr. R3b@ne should be back from his conference in Holland tonight. I can send him the documents as early as tomorrow morning, so ultimately the speed of this transaction depends on you, Mr. 4chim0t@.

---------------------

(Mr. 4chim0t@ redoes the documents and I'm almost content...)

Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Body:
Find attached is another set of same documents, am sorry for not attaching the Title Dr to Dr @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne, however, the mistake was from Mr J@m3s, anyway, it is now corrected.
Expecting to hear from you.
Regards,
Jubr1l N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I appreciate the effort, but the documents are still erroneous. The writing under the signature for the first document still addresses DR. @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne as MR. @d0lph Fibbs R3b@ne. I cannot present these documents to Dr. R3b@ne until they have been redone again and the mistake eliminated.

As soon as you have the documents, send them to me and I will fax them to Dr. R3b@ne immediately.

(Ah... it's as if they do it on purpose)
---------------------

(After redoing the documents, AGAIN I am finally satisfied)

Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Body:
Attn: Li0n3l M@ndr@k3,
I really appriciate your corrections and you are the kind of man I like to work with.
Dr @d0lph R3b@ne must be proud of you as his attorney and I hope to have many more things to do with you.
Find attached is the page where you detected the error, it has been corrected.
Kindly revert back to me after signing, I wish to finish with this, this week.
Regards,

Jubr1l .N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)

(The document seems to be in order except that he sends it to my as a 20 mb BMP file!)
---------------------

(I decide to repay in kindness and send the documents as a pair of 80 MB BMPs)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I have the documents. Unfortunately, for some reason, I couldn't attach them to this email. I talked to a friend of mine who is a good with computers and he was nice enough to help me.

He said that to see the files, you must go to these links and follow the instructions:

http://rapidshare.com/files/272523706/Document1.bmp.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/272523709/Document2.bmp.html

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but computers just isn't my forte.

---------------------

(The lad fails to recover the documents, the fight goes on)

Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. M@ndr@k3,
I recieved your mail but I could not download your attachment, I tried the link as directed but it did not work.
Kindly attach through your gmaill.
You did not send the 1,500 E covering the charges as I told you in my first mail.
(What? I have to pay for such poor treatment?)
Regards,
Jubr1l 4chim0t@ (Esq)

---------------------

(At this point I tried to add in another alter ego, Viggo Mortensen, an IT specialist, but Mr. 4chim0t@ didn't seem to like him. Calling Jurbil a gerbil must have something to do with it.)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

After consulting with my friend, he is willing to look into the issue and will send the documents to you himself as soon as he has the time.

---------------------

(Meanwhile, Mr. M3ns@h is struggling with the 80 MB BMPs as well)

Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM
Body:
Dear Sir,

Please I can not open the attached file please can you kindly send it by jpg

thanks
J@m3s/ Fl0r3nc3

---------------------

(Dr. R3b@ne is back from his trip to Holland, and Mr. M3ns@h is happy to see that he's back, VERY happy.)

Subject: urgent response daddy
Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Body:
Dear Doc. R3b@ne.

How are you doing? I was made to understand that you will be arriving your country topday from Holland. I hope you had a wonderful time while you were away. I would like to tell you I and my sister can not help but thank you for your understanding and commitment you have shown to us.

The attorney that is standing to help us with legal matters here in ghana said he has sent both you and Mr. Li0n3l copies of some documents but your lawyer said he has not received it. Please I want you to get intouch with the lawyer so that he will now present you to the security comapny so that they can make shipment of the two trunk boxes.

Can I call you daddy?
(This is getting weird) please understand and hasten the lawyer to quickly present you so that you can understandf our point of view and as well here from the security agency for your self.

Please I will like to stop here till I hear from you by torrow morning. Take care.

from your children.

J@m3s /Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h.

---------------------

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Subject: urgent response daddy
Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Body:
Dear Mr. J@m3s M3ns@h,

I am glad to hear from you. I'm doing great, how about you?

The conference in Holland was simply marvelous. To think that so many great minds could get together in a single room! I've had a great time and even got to meet such famous people as Dr. Han Solo, a doctor of fistingeology from the Institute of Delhi and Dr. Eric, a doctor of circusiology from the Institute of Spoonington.

I called Mr. M@ndr@k3 before I wrote you this letter. He said that he got in touch with your attorney, but he seems to be having some issues with the papers. He didn't specify.

I am glad that I can help you with this issue and yes, you can call me daddy.
(Dr. R3b@ne is used to being called "Daddy") I almost feel like you are my own children now.

---------------------

Subject: urgent daddy
Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:49 AM
Body:
Dear Daddy

Good Morning Sir, I hope you had a splendid weekend? Daddy, both I and my sister have not ready from you all this while is everything OK with you? Lawyer Li0n3l sendt us a copy of the documents the lawyer sent to him but I was unable to open the attachments.

Please Daddy have you signed it? He also said to me that the 1500 euros will also accompany the signed documents you sent to him.

Daddy please help us..I am waiting to hear from you by today sir. and each time we call your phone is always on the answering machine.
(They called me a lot, it's bordering on stalking now.)

Please also try to call us we have heard from your lawyer but not from you..please call daddy.

J@m3s/ Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

(I would be happy to if I had an extra phone number to spare)
---------------------

(Dr. R3b@ne gets sent to Lapland, Finland to avoid having to call Mr. M3ns@h)

Dr. @d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 7:10 AM
Body:
Dear J@m3s and Fl0r3nc3,

I'm sorry for not being able to get in touch with you sooner. I am working on a new project which forced me to move to Lapland for the time being. I don't have a personal phone here yet, but I'll get back to you as soon as I get one.

I have signed the documents, but Mr. M@ndr@k3 said that you're having trouble receiving them. A friend of Mr. M@ndr@k3, an IT specialist specialist by profession was supposed to get in touch with your lawyer. Has he already gotten in touch with you?

As for the money, is it truly necessary for me to pay that? Can't we take that money out of the funds I'll receive by the end of this transaction?
(Dr. R3b@ne is not used to paying money to receive ridiculous amount of money in return)
---------------------

(Several days go by with no word from Mr. 4chim0t@. I try calling him. Mr. 4chim0t@ sounds very sad and is in a desperate need for a hug)

http://www.4shared.com/file/149798663/cc330fd2/233541505003_20090904Fri174006.html

( I decide to send him the documents myself)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Subject: The Documents
Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Body:
(CALL)

Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

After spending a good amount of time this morning on trying to send the documents to you, I think I finally managed to do it. I really hope you can open them, because this had been going on for too long and Dr. R3b@ne is getting somewhat impatient. I hope we can finish this deal as quickly as possible.

--
Regards,

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3

(Still no RSOT) Sad

(Signed by yours truly, George W. Bush and Josй Manuel Barroso)

---------------------

Stay tuned for the (potentially) exciting story as soon as I get some sleep!
Weyd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

---------------------

Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Body:
Dear Li0n3l M@ndr@k3

I am in receipt of the scanned and signed documents you sent to me and am happy that after a long time and several attempts you where able to send back the documents.

I will be in Court on Monday to stamp Duty and notarize the documents but you will have to send the 1,500 Euros for the Charges of Stamp Duty and Notarization of the duments and my charges.

I shall go straight to the Court with the Documents as soon as I get this money from you.

You can send the money by the western union money transfer on this name.

Paul Abah.

Accra –Ghana.

Regards

Jubr1l 4chim0t@ (Esq.)

---------------------

(Several days of bank going pass by)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:51 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I will go to the bank tomorrow morning to transfer the necessary funds, but I need your bank account information to transfer the funds. The name and the place of residence is not enough.

---------------------

(Several more days go by, it's almost as if he actually went and had these documents notarized)

Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Body:
Dear Li0n3l M@ndr@k3.
I am very sorry I have not been able to reply you on time, I have not been feeling well but am well now.
You don't need a bank account to transfer this money all you have to do is go to any Western Union office and send the money on this name, he is my assistant.
Paul Abah.
Accra-Ghana.
Expecting to hear from you.
Regards,
Jubr1l N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)

(Western Union what? First time I hear about it.)

---------------------

(Meanwhile Mr. M3ns@h insists on bugging Dr. R3b@n3, because Mr. M@ndr@k3 keeps "forgetting" to send Mr. M3ns@h a copy of our conversation with Mr. 4chim0t@)

To: @d0lph R3b@ne
Subject: urgent
Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM
Body:
Daddy.

How are you doing? I have not heard from you long time. My lawyer said after the last mail to me that it appears you are not serious with me after the last mail sent to him.

Daddy wha is going on? He called that he receives the attached documents .

please let me hearfrom you daddy and he als said you did not send to him the money needed to endorse the papers in the high court of justice.

please call me as your phone is always on the answering machine.

Best Regard Dad.

Gbariel
+233241343725

---------------------

@d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Body:
Dear J@m3s and Fl0r3nc3,

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have been very busy with my project here in Lapland. Electronics, let alone internet can be a hard thing to operate around here.

As I've mentioned in my previous email you can't reach me on the phone because I am currently not in the office. I am working on a new project here in Lapland. I've been informed by Mr. M@ndr@k3 that the deal is going smoothly and should be done in a few days time. I really would like to see you in person as soon as we're finished with the transaction, my children.

If things go smoothly, with the help of Mr. M@ndr@k3 we can establish a phone link and you can contact me in person over his phone.

---------------------

(Mr. M3ns@h seems to fail to comprehend "in Lapland" and "not in the office)

Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Body:
Dear Doctor Rabane.

Good morning.I din't get any mail from your again and can not call you. What is the matter? Please tell us.

Regards

J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

(Ditto)

Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 11:23 AM
Body:
Dear Daddy.

Hope you are doing very well? its been long I heard from you. please let me hear something from yuou sir. have told the lawyer down here to present you to the security company on my behalf.

Please reply me.

LOVE

J@m3s/ Florennce M3ns@h

---------------------

(I try to make him shut up and somehow it seems to work)

@d0lph R3b@ne wrote:
Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Body:
Dear J@m3s and Fl0r3nc3,

Please read my previous e-mail. All the answers you need are there.

---------------------

(This is the point, when I started to get slightly bored with the bait and didn't really feel like talking with Mr. 4chim0t@. He kept calling me about twice a day and kept leaving me these weird "messages")

I think you will hear satanic messages if you play it in reverse: http://www.4shared.com/file/149964604/f68174ee/huh.html

Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Body:
Dear Mnadrake,
Are you sure you and Dr, R3b@ne can handle the transaction for Mr J@m3s and Miss Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h?
Regards,
Jubr1l N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I went to the bank on Monday, but they said that they don't offer Western Union transfers. I've ordered my assistant to find a bank which has Western Union. He called me today and said that he found a bank and will bring the report tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will be able to send the money tomorrow.

---------------------

Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Body:
Dear Li0n3l M@ndr@k3.
I just went through your mail now.
I will be expecting to hear from you today, I have been trying to call you for the past few days but you phone has been off. Please, kindly call me as soon as you are through with the western union.

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I have transferred the money and await your further instructions. I'll be open for phone conversation starting with Monday.

---------------------

(Mr. 4chim0t@ can almost feel the money in his hands)

Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Body:
Dear Li0n3l M@ndr@k3.

I just went through your mail.
You said you have sent the money, please, kindly send the the informations of how you send it for me to be able to collect it from the western union.
The informations you have to send me are.

1. The name of the sender.
2. The transaction number.
Anyway, I will call you on monday.
Regards,

Jubr1l N.4chim0t@.(Esq)

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I got in touch with my assistant and he'll bring the papers in the office tomorrow.

---------------------

(Mr. M3ns@h is getting very impatient)

Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Body:
DEAR DOCTOR.

i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. MY LAWYER SAID M@ndr@k3 CALLED THAT HE HAS SENT THE MONEY FOR THE ENDORSING THE DOCUMENTS. BUT NO WORD FROM M@ndr@k3. DON'T FORGET I AM THER BASIS FOR THIS TRNSACTION AND I AND MY SISTER WANT TO BE INFORMED.

PLEASE HAVE YOU REALLY SENT THE MONEY YES OR NO. SO I DON'T GET EMBARRASSED BY THE ATTORNEY.
(Really?)

THANK

J@m3s / Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

(He is so impatient that he has a momentary lapse of memory and sends me another e-mail half an hour later, this time without caps) Confused

Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Body:
Dear Sir.

Hve you really sent the money for documents?

please tell me before we loose the lawyer that have been helping us...please tell only the truth.

Regards
J@m3s /Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

---------------------

(Mr. 4chim0t@ is concerned as well)

Subject: Jubr1l 4chim0t@ Esq
Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Body:
Dear Mnadrake,

I have been calling you for the past two days now to know if you have sent me the information of the western union.
I have also not been able to acces my mail.
Kindly send the information to this mail today to me.
I will call today as well.
Best Regards,
Jubr1l N. 4chim0t@ (Esq)
+233-541505003

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

My assistent, in his ultimate wisdom, has decided to throw away the transfer form. Yesterday, I've sent him dumpster diving, but he failed to show any results.

I will be going to the bank personally tomorrow and, hopefully, get the information you need.

---------------------

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I went to the bank today and apparently the money hasn't been sent at all yet. The bank requires the recipient to fill out an anti-terrorism form assuring them, that you will not use the money for any malignant purpose.

I've attached the forms to this email. You must print them out, fill them by hand and email them back to me.

(At this point I was hoping Mr. 4chim0t@ and Mr. M3ns@h could fill out a form for me, but alas, the total weight of my blunders and inconcistencies has finally made Mr. 4chim0t@ suspicious)
---------------------

(Mr. 4chim0t@ is not a happy customer)

Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Body:
Dear M@ndr@k3.

I am so surprise that you should lie to me a fellow legal practitioner .

Why do you have to tell me you have sent the money when you know you
did not send it.

You can fill the forms yourself, if you are really serious to send the money.
Anyway, I will be seeing J@m3s and Fl0r3nc3 to day and I intend to
advise them that you and Dr, R3b@ne are not capable to help them.

Jubr1l

---------------------

(Nobody calls Mr. M@ndr@k3 a liar! I send Mr. 4chim0t@ a very angry e-mail)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Body:
Mr. 4chim0t@,

How DARE you call me a liar? I have been working on this transaction for the last week. Yesterday, I had to cancel TWO appointments, just so that I could personally go to the bank and find out what's going wrong.

I will NOT fill out the forms myself, because filling out government forms while pretending to be somebody else, is considered criminal offence here which can be punished by a large fine or even imprisonment. Besides, I'm not about to risk my integrity for $1500, mere peanuts for me and Dr. R3b@ne.

Now, I'm gonna give you 48 hours to fill out the forms and send them back to me. If you can't do something as simple as that, I myself will get in touch with Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h, informing them how incompetent their attorney really is. After all, he can't even following the simplest of Estonian government regulations!

---------------------

Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Body:
Dear Mnadrake,
I called you a liar because you told me your assistant has sent the money, next you told me he threw away the transfer form.
What government institution is called Facepalm in your Country. If it is a government institution why is there no address .
Jubr1l

(Admittedly, he has a point)

---------------------

(I give it one last try to get things back in order)

Li0n3l M@ndr@k3 wrote:
Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Body:
Dear Mr. 4chim0t@,

I have been contacted by the bank right after my assistant went there and left the money. At that time, I didn't know why they needed me, only that I need to personally come there due to some "formalities". I didn't feel that it was an important detail, so I decided not to bother you or Mr. and Ms. M3ns@h on that account, hoping I could finish the transaction as soon as possible without involving any of you. We call that "courtesy" around here and not "a lie".

I don't know why the address is not mentioned on the form, maybe because it is given and must be presented in person, so it wouldn't make much sense leaving a P.O. box on the document which becomes invalid if you send it by mail. Frankly, I don't care about the complications behind it.

If you're concerned about the integrity of Facepalm, I assure you that it has been active in Estonia for the last two years. I am not a member of the bank myself, but several of my close friends are.
Their headquarters are located at:
Harjumaa
Tallin
Rдbцlь tn. 75-46 352

Look them up, if you need to.

Now, I'm still going to give you time till tomorrow evening to send the forms. This has been going on for too long and ,honestly ,I'd rather be done with this transaction as soon as possible.

---------------------

(A week and a half goes by with no replies, but eventually I get something)

Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Body:
Facepalm is not a Bank.

(I like to imagine that it took him a week and a half to find it out by organizing a crack team of international agents to verify the location)

---------------------

(I thought that would be the end to the bait, but a month later I get another e-mail from Mr. M3ns@h and his doppleganger Ms. M3ns@h. A last attempt to get some money? At least they still consider me their "daddy")

Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Body:
Dear Dr. Rabane

Please find the name with which you will send the money.

Name: 0KP@KO MART1N5
Western union money transfer
Accra-Ghana.
Amount :1,500 euros

Regards

J@m3s/Fl0r3nc3 M3ns@h

(I fired off another e-mail, hoping to start the bait all over again, but as of today, I've yet to receive a reply)
---------------------

I hope that some of you enjoyed reading my bait. Admittedly, it was not everything I was hoping it to be, but at least I had a few laughs on the way.

Once again I'd like to thank Craig007 for tutoring me as well as the whole 419 Eater community for hours of enjoyment provided by the website and the forums.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you back around to show us all how well you baited - well done. You sure made him work. Smile

Quote:
Once again I'd like to thank Craig007 for tutoring me.

Embarassed

That's what I signed up for. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic